Beauty And Her Beast

By tobeexpected

He never wanted to be good, until he met her. He liked the feeling of fighting, until he met her. ... More

1 - Ray 'Charlie Brown' King
2 - Daniela "Danny" Grant
3 - The Revival of Lola
4 - Top Shelf
5 - Navy Pier
6 - Wannabe Bad Boy
7 - Pawns in a King's World
8 - Did you just break into my house?
9 - Late Night Conversation
10 - Charlie Brown At His Best
11 - Testing Limitations: Part One
12 - Testing Limitations: Part Two
13 - Elvis Presley, Bob Marley, Jimi Hendrix
14 - Daddy Ray
*Title Ideas*
15 - Sammy Vino and Charlie Brown's Heart.
16 - Welcome Distractions
17 - Meeting the Parents
18 - Gunshots and Burning Casinos
*Positions, Titles, and Ranks*
19 - Realizations
20 - Ya Dig?
21 - Coffee Shop Tricks
22 - A Finished Job
23 - And It All Comes Crashing Down
24 - Dinner Confessions
25 - I Hate You
26 - You're Beautiful
27 - Planning
28 - The Play Is Set
29 - Girl's Day
30 - Future Complications
31 - Doubts and Mystery Men
32 - Vincent Antonio Piero Vino
33 - We've Almost Won
34 - It's Personal
35 - The Calm Before The Storm
36 - It's Begun
37 - Winging It
38 - Chaos
39 - Epilouge
Nominate Me??

Beauty And Her Beast

211K 3.7K 203
By tobeexpected

Thank you so much to anyone and everyone who's clicked on this book! I plan for this book to go pretty far and I'm going to do my best to continue to keep it entertaining and original. I understand that there may be a few similarities with the whole mafia romance but this idea is mine alone (I actually came up with it in a day dream during my math class) and I assure you any similarity is just coincidence. Anyways, thank you for reading, I love you all already, but I'd love you even more if you made sure to vote and comment. It's the only way us authors knows if our stories are really worth reading or not. Anyway, if you're reading this the summary caught your attention. Hopefully the book will be good enough to keep it.

***************************

He never wanted to be good, until he met her.

He liked the feeling of fighting, until he met her.

He liked being feared by everyone, until he met her.

His favorite game was Russian Roulette, until he met her.

He was who he was and never felt guilty about any of the horrible things he did, until he met her.

She never wanted to take any risk, until she met him.

She enjoyed the safety of a warm blanket and a book, until she met him.

She didn't fall for temptation, until she met him.

She thought the gangs only existed in movies, until she met him.

She always dreamed of her fairytale prince charming, until she met him.

Now beauty has her eyes on a beast, and it looks like the beast has his on her too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

943 5 31
This book will contain strong sexual themes, mature language, violence and will move fast. He pulls me closer leaving no space between us. "We can't...
56.3K 2.1K 31
Ten years. It's been ten years since the boys have been held up in prison cells for accounts such as murder, drug possession and robbery. Four years...
234 36 35
Scarlett was never ordinary. Having her entire family be apart of the Mafia since she could remember. She hoped to stay out of it to live a normal li...
20K 536 43
She was supposed to meet her friend,however,it never got to the point where she could knock on her friend's door.She bumped into her brother's rival...