Being Liam Payne's Sister

By Sincerely_McKenna

What would you do if the most important people in your life were gone? They were here one day and gone the ne... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
End Of Book One!
Sequel!

Chapter 17

12.1K 219 39
By Sincerely_McKenna

Samantha's POV

I have been doing some research lately about Sara's pregnancy and I saw that it is important to go see the doctor so they can confirm your pregnant. So that's what were going to do today. Sara called the doctors office and booked an appointment for this afternoon. We couldn't let Eleanor come because then that would mean she would know Sara's pregnant and Sara wanted to tell Harry before she told anyone else. I could understand why she would want to do that. I don't know why but for some reason I'm nervous. I don't know if I would be happy or sad if we found out Sara actually isn't pregnant.

"Are you almost ready?" Sara called from downstairs. I was in my room getting ready.

"Yeah give me one second." I yelled. I finished doing my make up and walked out of my bedroom. It was already June so I didn't need to wear a jumper anymore. Well you'd think I wouldn't need a jumper anymore but we get some pretty cold days here, even in June. I was wearing some shorts and a pink flower print top. I grabbed my sandals and left my room. I walked downstairs to see Sara waiting for me.

"I left a note for Eleanor saying we went out for breakfast." She said

"Okay that sounds believable. Do you want me to drive?" I asked. She shook her head.

"No it's fine, I can drive. It's not a very long drive anyways." She said.

"Okay then lets go." I said. We walked out to the car after I shut and locked the front door. We got in and started driving.

"So have you figured out how your going to tell Harry yet?" I asked.

"I don't know. Honestly, I'm kinda of scared to. I don't know how he is going to react." She said, bitting her lip. Her long brown hair really began to shine in the light, making her stand out even more.

"I'm sure he won't be overly mad about it. If anything he will be supportive considering it would be his." I reassured. She nodded her head and it was silent the rest of the way. We arrived at the doctors office and we walked up to the front desk. Sara said why we were here and she gave her information to the receptionist. The lady then told us we can sit on the chairs in the waiting room and she will call our names when the doctor is ready for us. We walked over to the chairs and sat down in them. The wait was about half an hour so I decided to text Niall.

To Niall> Hey babe, how's Ghana?

It took him a little while to reply but he did.

To Samantha> It's been great! Can't wait to come home and see you though.

To Niall> Me too! I miss you a lot.

To Samantha> I miss you too. So what are you doing right now?

To Niall> I'm at the doctors with Sara. She is just taking a blood test to confirm she is pregnant. Just incase the tests were wrong.

To Samantha> Oh yeah. Forgot she was pregnant.

To Niall> So how do you think Harry is going to react when he finds out?

To Samantha> I honest have no idea. I can't exactly ask him because then he would get suspicious and then things will go very bad.

I read the text from Niall and heard the receptionist call Sara's name.

To Niall> Yeah I guess your right. Well the doctor is ready to see Sara so I have to go. I miss you and can't wait to see you! 3 more days! Xx

To Samantha> Okay. Can't wait to see your beautiful face. 3 days is too long! Xx

I smiled at the last text from Niall. I turned my phone off and followed Sara into the room where the doctor was. We walked in and there was a chair for me and a chair Sara. The doctor told Sara to sit in the chair she was supposed to so he could take her blood. She wasn't scared of needles so she did what she was told without any expression on her face. The doctor got the needle ready and took the blood from her arm.

"That should do it." The doctor said, taking the needle out of Sara. "I will go test this blood and be right back with your results." He said. We nodded our heads and the doctor left the room. After he left, I could see Sara's face turn from calm to panic. I took her shaking hand in mine and rubbed my thumb overtop of it. She took a deep breath. I know this is a very important moment for Sara so I have to make sure she knows I'm here for her. I know I wouldn't want to be doing this alone so I won't make her do it that way. Within five minutes, the doctor came back with the results of the bloom test.

"From the blood we tested from you," He said looking at Sara. "It has come back positive. Congratulations, your pregnant." I looked at Sara and she had a look on he face that I couldn't exactly read.

"Now Sara, do you know how far along you are?" He asked. She nodded.

"I'm three and a half weeks. I'll be four weeks on Saturday." She told him.

"Oh well I would have thought you were much farther than three weeks. Your test came back with a high levels." He said.

"What does that mean?" I asked, worried.

"It's nothing bad. It's just means that there is a chance that Sara may be having multiples." He replied.

"Like twins?" I asked in disbelief, trying not to sound too shocked.

"There is always a chance of that with any pregnancy but it is still too early to tell. At your next check-up, we will discuss the symptoms you are having." He said. Me and Sara didn't say anything. We just nodded our heads. The doctor told us we were allowed to leave after he gave us a prescription for some vitamins Sara needs to take for her and the baby. He called them prenatal vitamins.

We left the doctors office and were now driving home. No one talked. It wasn't an awkward silence, just no one knew the right thing to say. We pulled up into the driveway and got out of the car. We walked into the house and decided to make some lunch. I started making the sandwiches and Sara started cutting up some vegetables.

"Sandwiches are done." I told Sara.

"Okay, the veggies are done. I'm just making some juice." She replied.

"Okay I'll put the food on the table." I said.

The food was now on the table and Sara came in shortly after. We both sat down and started eating. We made small talk about random things. After we finished eating, we cleaned up and went into the living room. I started watching T.V and Sara took her laptop and started using it.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Just looking up some symptoms I might have." She said.

"Oh that's good. I thinks it's really awesome how your taking all of this. Any baby would be happy to have you as their mother." I told her. She looked up from her scream and smiled at me.

"Thanks." She said and looked back down at her laptop. About five minutes past and I heard a gasp come out of Sara's mouth.

"What is it?" I asked, confused. She didn't say anything. I asked again. Still no response. I then walked over to her computer and saw what she was looking at. She had searched up what the symptoms of having more than one baby. I started to put two and two together.

"Do you have these symptoms?" I asked, hoping to get an answer from her. She didn't say anything but nod her head.

"So do you think your having twins?" I asked.

"Well I have most of the symptoms." She said.

"That doesn't mean your having more than one baby." I said, trying to be encouraging.

"But I have almost all of the symptoms." She said, starting to panic.

"It's going to be okay. No matter if it's one baby or three babies, we will get through this. Together." I said. That seemed to calm her down a bit. She relaxed and wiped the few remaining tears that rolled down her face.

"Okay." She said weakly. I began to watch the T.V again as Sara closer down the pregnancy website and went to go check her twitter.

The rest if the day went by pretty fast. Sara didn't check for any more symptoms. Before we knew it, it was nine o'clock. Sara was already sleeping and I decided to go to bed too. I was wishing I could just sleep these next three days away.

*

Today was the day. Today was the day the boys come home. The last three days couldn't go by any slower but I was happy they were over. I went over to Sara's room and woke her up by jumping on her bed.

"Get up! Get up! Get up!" I said, shaking her awake.

"Why? It's 6:00 in the morning on a Saturday! I'm not getting up yet. Give me a few more hours!" She complained, putting a pillow over her head.

"Fine. I guess I will go pick up the boys at the airport by myself. I'll be sure to give Harry kisses for you." I said, slowly walking out of her room.

"Oh my god! The boys come home today! I totally forgot!" She said, trying to jump out of her bed. Her foot got tangled up in her bed sheets and fell on her face. I cracked up laughing.

"Only you could pull that off." I said, still laughing.

"Yeah I know." She said, getting up.

"We leave in an hour so get ready. You may also want to wear something loose." I said. She nodded her head and walked into her bathroom. I walked over to Eleanor's room and knocked on her door. She opened it and was totally dressed and really to go.

"Well I was coming over to come and wake you up but I can see your already ready." I said.

"Obviously! The boys are coming home today." She said with a big grin.

I left Eleanor's room and went over to my own bathroom to go get ready. I already got dressed so I only had to do my make-up. I applied my foundation and started to work on my eyes. I put on a thin layer of brown eyeshadow, going for a natural look. I then put on a thin layer of eye liner and one coat of mascara. When I was satisfied with my look, I walked out of my bathroom and grabbed a pair of sandals before walking downstairs. I took out my phone out of my pocket of my shorts and looked at the time. It was 7:55.

"Sara! Eleanor! We have to leave in like five minutes!" I yelled up to their rooms. As all and I said that, they walked out of their rooms. Sara has on a loose pink shirt and some capris. Even when I tried to find a bump on her, I couldn't find one. The shirt covered it up really well. Eleanor came down wearing a white button down shirt with back leggings and some black flats.

"Ready to go?" I asked.

"Yup! Lets go." Sara said grabbing an apple. We walked out the door and got into the car. I offered to drive. The drive was about 45 minutes and they boys flight landed at 8:00. It was exactly 7:00 so when we got to the airport, we would only have to wait about fifteen minutes to see them.

We were driving for about half an hour and of course, Sara fell asleep. It must be a pregnancy thing because I haven't seen anyone sleep so much in my life. We finally got to the airport and I could hear Sara taking in her sleep.

"Harry...Harry please don't leave! Harry! Stop! Harry don't-" I woke her up, most likely ending her nightmare.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm fine, just a bad dream." She said, rubbing her eyes.

"Well were here so let's go" I said replied. "The boys flight lands in about ten minutes." I said. Both Sara and Eleanor had big smiles on their faces and began to get out of the car. I got out of the car and followed a fast walking Sara and Eleanor.

"Sara! Eleanor! Wait up!" I called after them. They slowed down and waited for me to catch up. I caught up to them and we walked through the airport together. We put on our hats and sun glasses and walked over to the chairs. I watched as all the planes came in and out of the airport, wondering if one of them was the one the boys were on. About twenty minutes past and I couldn't wait any longer.

"Flight 14934 had now landed." It said. It was the boys flight I jumped out of my seat with anticipation

"That's the guys flight." I half whispered half yelled, trying not to cause too much attention.

"Oh my god! Lets go!" Sara said, getting up. We all started to walk to the entrance of the tunnel where they would be coming out of. We could see people coming out of the tunnel but non of them were the boys. Finally, all of the people came out and there was no more people. I began to think I got the flights mixed up when I heard screaming. They were the screams of teenage girls. I looked up and saw five familiar faces.  My face lit up as soon as I made eye contact. I ran and ran into Niall's arms. As soon as he caught me, he spun me around. I buried my face into the crook of his neck. I lifted up my head and connected our lips. The kiss was so overdue. We were still in public place so we decided not to take it any farther than that. We parted our lips and I rested my forehead on his.

"I missed you." I whispered.

"I missed you too." He said, giving me a quick kiss. "You don't know how long I have waited to do that. Two weeks if bit kidding you does something to a person." He joked. I smiled and connected our lips one more before going to see the rest of the boys. I walked over to Liam and he wrapped his arms around me. We parted and had big smiled on our faces.

"How was the trip?" I asked.

"It's was great! I met a lot of amazing  people." He said.

"That's good to hear." I said. We began to talk about his trip and managed to get into a lengthy conversation. I loved how excited Liam was to tell me about Ghana. It put a smile on my face.

"We should get going home." Louis said. We all agreed and started to head out to the van that Paul would pick up the boys in. Eleanor, Sara and I are going to drive behind them because we brought the car here and all eight of us couldn't fit in it.

Louis had his arms wrapped around Eleanor, Sara was beside Harry, and I was holding Niall's hand. We were finally together again. Like one big happy family. We walked through the airport and managed to not get noticed by anyone. We made it to the van and we parted so we could go to our car.

"I'll see you when we get back." Niall said, giving me a wink.

"Can't wait!" I said. I gave him a quick kiss and waited for Sara and Eleanor to part from their boyfriends. They eventually parted and we walked over to the car.

Only 45 more minutes until we are back at the house and things can finally get back to normal...I hope.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 8 15
Samantha is a smalltown girl, who has loved One Direction from the start. She felt like her life needed improvement. She tried to start off her dream...
3.1K 24 7
Samantha Wills also known as Sam. In this story , seems like 2 of the boys from One Direction fancies her. Harry Styles became her bestest friend ev...
6K 51 16
Makayla Payne is Liam Payne's little sister. Like any other normal older brother Liam is very over protective. He has somewhat of a good reason for t...
51.2K 712 58
Ally Tomlinson is, you guessed it, one of Louis Tomlinson's younger sisters. Growing up, they became best friends, barely spending any time apart. Si...