The Other Stilinski (Teen Wol...

By Janoskiansloverr1

Season3B: Julia Stilinski lives with her grandma. She had a boyfriend, Liam Dunbar who abused her but sh... More

Introduction 3B
Meeting Stiles
Just Let Me Go
Trust
Scream
I Hate You Stiles
Trailer!
Firefly
Sleep Walking
MRI
Feed On Pain
Eichen House
Dead
Divine Move
Sequel
Cover change (not a chapter)

Real Stiles

2K 64 4
By Janoskiansloverr1

48 hours later...

"You're not coming with us." My dad said as I was at home now from the hospital.

"I said I'm fine." I told him.

"You just got out of the hospital Julia." He said.

"2 days ago, and the doctors said I'm okay." I said to him.

"But you might get hurt again." He said.

"Dad, you told me to stay at your office last time, this time I'm not staying I'm going. I want to help get my brother back." I said to him.

"Fine, but you stay near me at all cost, understood?" He said as I nodded.

I went in the car as they told me that the Nogitsune took over Stiles body and Kira's mother told Scott the only way to stop all of this is to kill him; but I'm not going to let that happen, so isn't Scott.

"So he's at Derek's loft?" I said as he nodded.

We reached Derek's place as I was right behind my dad as he opened the door as we saw Stiles facing his back at us.

He slowly turned around as he had dark circles and looked really pale.

"Hi Dad and Julia." He said.

Dad took out his handcuffs as he began walking closer to Stiles.

"You're going to handcuff me." He said.

"If my son is still in there he will let me handcuff him willingly, and come with me; because he knows I'm here to protect him, from himself and from others." Dad said as Stiles had his hands out ready for my dad to handcuff him and so my dad did.

I wasn't sure if it was Stiles or not, but the way he was acting sure seemed like Stiles till he had a smirk on his face as I frowned. It wasn't Stiles, it's never gonna be Stiles.

"You're not my brother." I said as he shook his head breaking the handcuffs as I jumped.

Allison, her father, and Derek came into the room as Allison was standing beside me. She had her tazer gun out she aimed it at Stiles shooting it as he caught it; stretching it which broke it. He tossed it across the other side as Allison was shocked.

Then Derek went to fight him but he just got thrown into the wall, and I heard a gun getting loaded as I looked at Argent seeing him pointing a gun at Stiles.

"Listen to me Chris, don't do this." Dad said.

"Why not, I can easily kill him" He said as Dad took out his gun aiming it at Chris Argent as I knew this wasn't going to end well.

"You're not going to shoot my son." He told him.

"That's not your son Sherriff." He said.

"Put your gun down." My dad ordered him.

"Dad he's going to shoot me, he's going to kill me." Stiles said as I looked at him.

"Don't listen to him." He told my dad.

Dad began yelling declaring Chris Argent to put his gun down.

"Pull the trigger." Stiles said.

"What?" I said looking at him.

"SHOOT ME! SHOOT ME!" He yelled as it frightened me.

I ran as I stood in front of Stiles.

"You're not shooting my brother." I told Chris Argent.

All of a sudden it began getting dark as we all looked out the window.

"Stop it! Don't you get it; this is exactly what he wants!" I told both Argent and Dad.

"Not exactly, I was kind of hoping Scott would be here." He said as I turned around facing him.

"But I'm glad you guys have your guns out; because you're not here to kill me, you are here to protect me." He said getting behind all of us as those Oni's came through the window.

"Julia stay behind me!" Dad told me as Derek and Allison were behind me defending Stiles and me. I looked beside me as I saw him looking right at me with a smirk.

Derek screamed in pain as I turned around seeing his shoulder getting sliced by the sword.

All of a sudden the Oni's all vanished as well as Stiles.

"They all vanished, and so did Stiles." I told Scott as him and Kira came through the door.

*****

I was at Scott's house as Dad said he has to go back to work but wants to me be safe with Scott and Melissa.

"Lydia and Aiden found Stiles laying on the parking lot." He said as I got up from the couch.

"What?" I said as he ran out the house as they helped bring in Stiles body as he was unconscious.

"Put him down on the sofa." I said to them as they put him down there.

Deaton went up to him as he pulled his shirt up showing the big cut on his stomach.

"He's healing." He said.

"That's a good thing right?" Scott said.

"For him yes, but for us not so much." He said.

"Why don't we tie him down in chains?" Aiden said as I was standing beside Lydia watching them.

"I think I might have something more effective." Deaton said as he got a medicine out as Scott and Aiden helped keep Stiles down.

While Deaton was putting the liquid in Stiles mouth he opened his eyes chocking Aiden as Lydia and I both gasped.

He let go as Lydia grabbed him asking him if he's okay.

"Kanima venom, nice touch." Stiles said to Deaton.

Stiles then told Aiden that his twin Brother Ethan is in trouble and shouldn't be wasting time. So Scott told him to go as he ran out the door.

Then Stiles began rambling on how Scott is trying to save the world everyday as Melissa came standing beside Lydia looking at Stiles.

"Doc, you had something to paralyze his body but what about his mouth?" She said as he nodded putting duct tape over his mouth. He then screamed through the tape as Scott looked at me as I had little tears in my eyes.

"Don't worry Julia." He whispered to me as I gave him a small smile blinking away my tears, "It's okay I'm fine." I told him lying.

Everyone left into the other room while Stiles, Melissa and I were in the same one. Melissa was stitching up his wound so it would heal faster as she was getting the bandage ready.

"Is it okay if I could do it?" I asked her.

"Do you know how to?" She spoke.

"Well I just have to put the bandage on." I said as she gave me a smile and a small nod as she got up and left.

I kneeled down as I grabbed the bandage putting it on Stiles cut gently as I looked up seeing him looking at me with tears in his eyes.

"Stiles?" I said as he nodded shedding a tear.

I peeled off the duct tape from his mouth as I was hopeful.

He looked up at me as he facial emotion change as I frowned.

"Really Julia, I shed one tear that's all it takes?" He said.

"Why are you even helping me, didn't you say that you hated me, that I wasn't even your brother anymore." He spoke but I knew it wasn't Stiles talking to me.

"Shut up." I told him as the tears began building up in my eyes.

" Aw is someone going to cry, the same way you cried when your little boyfriend punched you across the face." He said.

"This isn't you Stiles..." I said wiping away my tear.

"Oh, it is now." He said smiling as I just grabbed the duct tape putting it over his mouth.

I got up as I went to the kitchen with Lydia, Scott and Deaton.

"What if it saves his life?" Lydia said.

"What if I bite him and hit an artery or something." He said.

"We better do something quick; the venom isn't going to last long." Deaton said.

"Maybe I should call Derek." Scott said getting out his phone.

"Or maybe not..." Lydia said giving Scott the look as he was shaking his head but then ended up calling him.

The doorbell rang as I went to get it as there a man in a V-neck standing there.

"Peter." Scott said as they let him in as he was giving me a creepy smile.

He was looking around Stiles for a while insulting him throughout the process.

"We have to get inside of his head." He said as he grabbed Scott's hands pulling out his claws.

They looked at Lydia as they needed someone with Scott to go inside his brain.

"I'll do it." I said.

"No way." Scott told me.

"Scott please, he's my brother." I told him.

"Ah, so this is junior Stilinksi." Peter said.

They finally gave in as I sat on the couch while Peter was instructing Scott on what to do.

"You have to try guide him out somehow." Peter told Scott.

Scott put his claws on the back of my head as I shut my eyes feeling them go through me as I shut my eyes.

When I opened my eyes I was strapped in a bed as it looked like Eichen House. Scott was trying to get himself out as he did as he helped me out as well.

"Stay behind me." Scott told me as I nodded as we began walking but then the door shut between us.

"Scott!" I shouted slamming on the door but he couldn't hear me.

I turned around as I saw a familiar wall as I kept walking straight as I noticed I was in the hospital.

"Mom..." I whispered to myself as I was running in the hallways as I was looking for her room.

I opened her room number where she was kept but I saw a bandaged up mummy sort of thing standing in front of me. Then, I heard Peter yelling my names as I looked around.

It's the Nogitsune, this is a trick Julia.

I began running as I found this door as I opened it seeing all white.

I looked to my side as I saw Scott as we looked ahead of us seeing Stiles and the Nogitsune playing a Japanese board game.

We both began running towards him but it seemed like we weren't getting any closer.

"Stiles!" I shouted but he couldn't hear.

"Stiles is part of your pack right?" I asked Scott.

"Of course he is." Scott said.

"Then why don't you howl?" I asked him as he looked at me and looked at the ground shifting.

He opened his mouth as he had a great howl as I watched Stiles turn his head to us and back at the Nogitsune as he threw the board away.

I opened my eyes breathing heavily as I stood up rubbing the back of my head.

"Did it work?" I asked looking at Stiles as he had his eyes shut.

All of a sudden Stiles awakes as he pulls the tape off his mouth and begins pulling the bandages out of his mouth as I had a 'what the fuck' look on my face.

He then finished vomiting as we watched the bandage on the floor showing black dust and a hand coming out of the floor as it looked like the Nogitsune's.

Peter and Scott ran to him as they held him down but then it looked like the he was trying to get the bandage off his face.

"Wait!" I said as they looked at me.

I went forward as I unwrapped the bandage from around his face as it was Stiles.

"Julia?" He said to me as a smile appeared on my face; it was the real Stiles.

I couldn't help but wrap my hands around him and hold him tight.

"Thank god, it's you." I whispered as I felt him hug me back.

I can't believe I'm hugging my brother since 6 years, it just felt so right as if it was just what I needed.

"Guys..." Deaton said as we pulled away from the hug.

We saw Lydia and the other Stiles missing.

"Where are they!" Scott shouted running out the door.

"Lydia!" He screamed as we all were surprised and worried.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 1K 16
[Takes place in season 3A] Everything seemed to be perfect in the small town of Beacon Hills. True-Alpha Scott McCall and his pack of friends; Stiles...
305 27 5
Lina Stilinski knew one thing for sure. She hated Malia Tate. She doesn't know how their hatred for one another started or why, but ever since her br...
32.4K 1.2K 13
It's okay. Stiles tells himself so he wouldn't freak out. But in reality it really wasn't. Erica and Boyd are dead. There's a monster in Beacon Hil...