Life with Boys

By Huntrxss

Probably the worst thing possible is to have a over-protective big brother. Wrong. Try having 4 older brother... More

Chapter One: Hating Mondays
Chapter Two: Trust
Chapter Three: New Boy
Chapter Four: The Monster Inside Her
Chapter Five: The Date
Chapter Six: The Kiss
Chapter Seven: Julie's Revenge
Chapter Eight: Julie's Plot
Chapter Nine: Falling In Love
Chapter Ten: The Party and Fight
Chapter Eleven: Where's The Trust?
Chapter Eleven: Seth's Promise
Chapter Twelve: Being Hunted
Chapter Thirteen: Secret's Revealed
Chapter Fourteen: The Truth
Chapter Fifteen: Listen To Your Heart
Chapter Sixteen: I'm Sorry
Chapter Seventeen: WHAT?!
Chapter Eighteen: Sweet Sixteen
Chapter Nineteen: Our Promise
Chapter Twenty: Why Me?
Chapter Twenty Two: Time Has Past
Chapter Twenty Three: The Question
Chapter Twenty Four: The Wedding

Chapter Twenty One: Moving Day and The Surprise

169 2 0
By Huntrxss

Connor's POV:

After a week, the doctors let her go. After 7 months, we were moving. It was hard for all of us, especially Violet. She didn't speak the entire trip on the way to the new house. But that wasn't the bad thing, the bad thing for her was that she was in a hospital for 2 weeks. But I had a huge surprise for them at the new home.

"Connor, are you sure this is the right house?" Tyler asked confused. The house was more like a mansion and it had over 20 bedrooms, 2 large kitchens, a big library and a studio downstairs for Violet.

"Yes, yes it is." I said smiling, we went inside and the place was huge.

"How did we afford all of this?" Damian asked while looking around.

"I had some help" we saw Liana and her family step in and Seth. Violet ran to Liana and hugged her. They hugged for a bit then she hugged Seth. We were glad to see her happy again, after all the hugging and stuff, they helped us unpack.

"We are also safe in this area and we are still close to school. So we're still saying in the area"

"I also talked with the police, they will make sure that this place will stay safe. No one will ever harm you guys again." Seth smiled as he unpacked his own bag.

Liana smiled as well and looked at Vi "we are all staying with you guys, I'm not leaving my best friend." Vi smiled at her.

She came up to me and hugged me tight "thank you so much Connor..I love you"

I smiled "I love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Unravelling By wee_me

General Fiction

454K 15K 63
Lily is happy with her life. She has a unique family that she can rely on as well as four great friends who support her - and vice versa. She doesn't...
506K 9.9K 105
violet jones grew up around people that she feared. one day she got thrown a massive curve ball, her whole life blowing up just within just two days...
10.9K 268 26
Zoey Blake once had everything. A family, friends, boyfriends. She was a singer, popular, and liked by everyone. But that all changes in just a blink...
830K 13.9K 43
This is about a 16 year old girl with 4 older over protective brothers. What will happen when she falls for one there enemies?