Karen (An Attack on Titan/Shi...

By Idontdreamincolors

One year after the events of the anime Karen and her brother Nate join the survey corps. More

Prolouge
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
The last chapter
Epilouge

Chapter 1

59 2 0
By Idontdreamincolors

Chapter 1 done !
It's a bit shorter than the prolouge.

____________________________________

A few days later Nate and I finally got to know our future squad.
I was extremely excited because we got into Squad Levi. This famous Squad was not only led by humanities strongest soldier, Corporal Levi, but also it contained every soldier of the famous 104th year that had joined the survey corps.
When we arrived at the castle, I could do nothing else than stare. It was so big and so...clean.
"Hey ! Are you two the new ones ?"
I turned around, seeing a guy who was running in our direction. He was bigger than me, with two colored hair in black and beege. His face was a bit long, it reminded me of a horse. But still he was good looking .
He offerd his hand.
"Jean Kirstein, I will show you two around"
I took the hand.
"Karen and Nate Buchfels, nice to meet you Jean."

____________________________________

So yeah, thanks to Star 4545, Nnee_Chan and Isi for helping me with the story, the english and to find a proper last name for Nate and Karen.

The pic you can see above is a Karen, drawn after my description by the dear Nnee_Chan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 11.2K 73
❝ 𝙈𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ❞ 2021 | © ʜᴀᴊɪᴍᴇ ɪsᴀʏᴀᴍᴀ © ɪᴀᴍʀɪᴄᴇᴜ
4.8K 253 24
Matthew and Gilbert have then apart of the Survey Corps. for years. They've seen many people die before they get to see the wonders of the world. N...
28.1K 1.2K 14
Sequel to my Eren x Jean story. As the title suggests, the sequel will be showing these two dorks in college.
151K 4K 15
Eren Jaeger has an older sister who joined the Scout Regiment against her mother and father's wishes. She leaves the Scouts to look after Armin, Eren...