Capturing the leader's heart...

By Abby_kebabby

Aurelia was born in Amity and from her bright smile and kind personality everyone believes that Aurelia belon... More

Dauntless visit Amity
Are you sure you're Amity?
Aftermath
The dinner party
The dinner party continued
Trust the test right?
Where do i belong?
Welcome to Dauntless
My name's Four
You chose us, now we get to choose you
Let's play a game of Candor or Dauntless
Waking up in bliss
Chapter 13: Dauntless visit Amity round 2
Chapter 14: Dirty little secret?
Chapter 15: Coming to an end?
Chapter 16: Returning then Leaving?
Chapter 17: Capture the flag
Chapter 18: Surprise Surprise
Chapter 19: C or D, Go
Chapter 20: Stage 2 will now begin
Chapter 21: Lions, Tigers and Bears, Oh My
Chapter 22: Change of Ranks
Chapter 23: Finally some Answers
Chapter 24: Visiting Day
Chapter 25: Be my Guest
Chapter 26: Let's Play a Game
Chapter 27: Meeting an Old Friend
Chapter 28: Let us take a look
Chapter 29: The Plan
Chapter 31: Heads Up
Chapter 32: I told you you wouldn't like it
Chapter 33: Report for Stage 3
Hey guys

Chapter 30: I better get to work then Sir!

2.3K 65 6
By Abby_kebabby

.................WARNING: this chapter is a complete MATURE SCENE (please avoid this chapter  if you're offended by mature content)......

I let the robe fall to the floor, which leaves me now in only my sheer black bra and thong, I stand there and let Eric look at me and I can tell that he's already affected, his pupils are dilated and he's trying to remain calm but I can tell by the way that he keeps looking down that he really isn't.

I slowly walk over to him, taking my time, and he keeps swallowing, I smile seductively but I don't go to him just yet, instead I stop at his desk and allow him to have a closer look, but when he stands up I step back and scold him by moving my index finger left to right repeatedly, he looks frustrated but still stays where is, letting me continue my play.

I move over to the coffee table to see that there is a book lying on the table and I look back up at Eric before bending down as far as I can " Eric? Do you want me to put this book back?" I ask while daintily placing my finger in the hook, he nods while his eyes darken, I grab the book and seductively rise and I can tell that he's staring at my ass.

I saunter over back to the book shelf and I place the book back anywhere, hoping that Eric will call me up on my mistake, but he doesn't, I look over at his desk and see his coffee cup, I walk over to him once again to see that it's empty and I smile "would you like me to get you another cup of coffee sir?" I ask sweetly, he smirks and nods, realising the game I'm playing " sure dear, make sure it's black with two sugars, and don't get it wrong" he says huskily and I feel myself feeling warm between my legs.

"Yes sir" I say seductively before walking to the door and flinging it open and walking out to the coffee stand which coincidentally happens to be straight across from Eric's office, I walk there and stop, I ponder for a moment before I decide to readjust my thong, which was probably not a good thing as it brushed against me, sending me a jolt of pleasure, I gasp slightly but I hear something slam and I look behind me to see Eric gripping his hands together.

I turn back to the coffee station and look for the coffee, I see that it's on the shelf above me and I stand on my tippy toes and reach for it, all the while aware that my ass will be in full view to anyone who walks past me, I'm back on the balls of my feet when someone touches my shoulder and I see Aaron smiling at me, I smile back " hey Aaron how are you today?" I ask him, " I'm great Aurelia, thanks for asking, just wondering if you could make a cuppa for me?" He asks with puppy dog eyes and I laugh.

"Sure what do you want?" I ask in a sultry gone, fully aware that Eric is listening even from his office, Aaron looks back and smiles like a Cheshire Cat, he's obviously playing along as well, " oh just a hot  chocolate today darl, 3 sugars as well pretty please" he says and I raise my brow, I look at the shelf to see that the hot chocolate is located on a higher shelf and I go on my tippy toes to try and reach it, but before I can I hear something being flung back.

Then there are a pair of hands on my hips and I look to see Eric behind me looking absolutely enraged and horny, his eyes are so dark they're like steel grey, he turns to look at Aaron who has wisely taken a few steps back, even though they're all leaders, no one wants to mess with Eric's bad side, " didn't you have to be down in the pit to meet up with Victoria for something?" Eric asks Aaron, aaron looks confused at first before quickly nodding.

" yeah that right, she's expecting me right about...now, I think Chris was supposed to come with Jill as well so I'll grab those two as well, I'll see you guys later" he says before scampering off to Max's office where max and Chris have been watching in amusement, well Chris has, max looks like he's been blushing.

I focus back on Eric to see that his jaw is tense and I smile innocently " is something wrong sir?" I ask him and he snaps " there is miss, I need you to write something up for me" he says before steering me back into his office and then locks the door, I turn around as he makes his way towards me but I put my hands up and on his chest stopping him, I lean up to his ear "go sit down in your chair right now" I whisper, and surprisingly he obeys but has a odd walk.

He sits down and raises his pierced brow at me, I walk over to him until I'm standing right next to him on the chair, I lean forward and put my hands on his thighs, directly above his raging erection and look right in his eyes before nibbling on his jaw, I'm so going to get it later on, " do you have anything I can tye?" I ask him and he looks down at me " like what?" He asks huskily.

I shrugs nonchalanty " oh you know, rope, cables, a tie?" I ask and he breathes heavily while smirking " well I do have my cuffs in my drawer" Eric admits while I adjust my bra straps " which drawer?" I purr and he nods to his right, I smirk and lean right over him, letting him catch a glimpse, I reach for the drawer he nodded to, too see that it's unlocked and there are cuffs inside as well as the keys, which I place on the desk and grab the cuffs.

" put your arms behind your back sir" I say seductively and he smirks. Eric slowly puts his arms back behind his chair, I then move behind his chair and grab his hands and lock them in the cuffs, once I'm sure that they are securely held I make my way back to the front, " are you sure that the doors locked?" I ask and he nods his head " yes I'm sure, no one getting in" he says arrogantly and I smirk.

I then lift my leg and slowly move over Eric's legs, I then sit above, straddling his fully aroused shaft and hear him take a deep breath, I smile and grind against him which ends up making him moan loudly, I place my fingers to his lips to silence him but he takes them in his mouth and sucks them which sends a jolt through my body.

I pull them out of his mouth and lean up to make my lips meet his, Eric brings his head down and our lips clash passionately and I rise up and down against his shaft, enjoying the feel of it beneath me, he groans and tests the cuffs which are securely holding his arms together and he utters a quiet fuck, I start placing small kisses in his jaw before making my way down his neck where I lick the neck tattoos before going down further where his neck and collarbone meet, then I bite him there before soothing it with my tongue.

I move down further to remember that Eric's shirt is still on and his arms are cuffed, I stop my assault and look back up at him "do you have scissors Eric?" I ask and he catches on, "behind you on the desk" he nods behind me and true enough, there they are, I smirk and lean back and grab the scissors before moving back to straddling him, " do you like your shirt Eric?" I ask.

He shakes his head " fucking get rid of it" he says through clenched teeth and I bring the scissors to his shirt, where I then take my time slowly cutting my way up through his shirt until I reach the top, once I'm finished with the scissors I chuck them into the bin for safety, I then pull the layers of his shirt back and admire his chest, so toned and solid, I start at the bottom and place my tongue on his navel before dragging my tongue up over his 6 pack and flick of his pecs.

I make my way back down to the waistband of Eric's pants when he speaks up " Aurelia, you better unlock these cuffs right now or I swear to god that when I break out of these cuffs, you won't be able to walk for a week" he growls and I look up to him being absolutely serious, I put my hands up in surrender and reach back for the keys, once I show him that I have them I lean forward to reach his hands and I flick my tongue out against his lips which he responds be flicking his tongue out as well.

And then out tongues interlace and we moan heavily while I fiddle with trying to get the cuffs unlocked, eventually after somehow doing it, the cuffs are unlocked and Eric immediately breaks out of the cuffs and lifts me up and pins me down gently on his desk where he stands above me now.

" I must say, this is a sight I haven't done yet" he smirks and I grind against him which makes him growl, I then whimper in need which makes Eric snap and he smashes his lips to mine and I grab his face and grip it while his hands go down to my ass and grip it firmly, I end up sticking my tongue once again in his mouth and his tongue fights with mine for dominance before we break for air.

I close my eyes and gulp for air, that's when I realise that Eric has moved away from me and I open them to see that he's bended down to pick something up and I raise my head to see that it's the scissors from earlier, he smirks while twirling them " do you like your bra and thing Aurelia?" He asks and while yes I did like them, I have a feeling that my day wouldn't matter, he just grabs them and cuts off my bra and thong, leaving me completely naked in front of him and on his desk.

He hungrily stares at the view, I then move my hands down to in between my legs which makes Eric follow and he grabs them before they can reach their destination " please Eric," I beg him and he looks completely savage "please what?" He asks me and I whimper and mewl in need, Eric's hands stay firmly on my hips now and I can't fight any longer " please make love to me Eric" and he does just that.

He bends right down and kisses me passionately which I return with enthusiasm, I start sitting up and grab his shoulders for support while one of his hands support my backside and the other makes it way down to the junction inbetween my legs and starts striking and fingering me there and I cry out in pleasure which makes Eric groan just as loud, I start feeling my climax start up and I start arching further into Eric's hand and he realises this and pulls it out which makes me mewl.

He removes his hands from me and I may back down to hear zipping and shuffling, and I know that Eric is going full commando now, seconds later, and he's standing above me, completely and utterly naked, he spreads my legs apart and thrusts in without warning and I arch at the feeling of him completely filling me, I start moaning again while he moans loudly enough for everyone to hear " did you enjoy that? Did you enjoy teasing me? Huh?" He spits through clenched teeth and I can tell that he's about to explode as keeps thrusting into me.

I sit up and force him to sit down back in his chair which makes him pull out of me but I hurry in double time and just as he sits down, I grab his fully erected shaft and I slam myself down on it and start riding him hard in u is chair, he grabs my hips and makes me bounce every now and then and it feels fantastic " you are mine" he growls and I moan breathlessly " I am yours, and yours only".

"Mine" he growls possively before he stands up with him still in me and he carries me to the couch where he makes me grab the sides and go on my knees, he doesn't say anything, he just slams into from behind and from there onwards he keeps thrusting and I enjoy making him go harder.

After a while I feel the tightness happen in my stomach and I know that I'm about to climax, I start moaning louder while Eric growls and then I feel him go completely hard before we both start yelling out our pleasure and Eric releases his seed into me before we both collapse on the couch.

He shuffles around so that I'm on top of him and that I'm not in my stomach, I lie down with my head on his chest and I breathe heavily while waiting to get my breath back, Eric says nothing and puts the cover on top of us and I close my eyes and let tiredness take me while Eric kisses my temple.

I don't know how long it's been, but when I wake up I find that I'm back in the apartment which from the smell of it has just finished being renovated.

I look around to see that Eric has just walked back in whistling and when he sees me awake he smiles contentedly at me before grabbing my face and kissing me gently " thank you for that" he says and I smile " it was my pleasure, I was originally just going to show you my new hair but thought better, spur of the moment" I say while Eric runs his hand through my hair, admiring it, " I love it" he says and I blush at his compliment.

" did you carry me up to the apartment naked?" I ask suddenly remembering as to wondering how I got here, and he smirks " yep, but you were completely wrapped up in the blanket, so I carried you in only my pants and  boots through the pit and up to the apartments, earning some stares and wolf whistles along the way" he says proudly.

" I hope no one saw anything Eric, or you're in big trouble" I say and he just laughs " I can assure you that noise saw nothing okay?" He says before placing gentle kisses on my shoulder and I fall into his embrace when I see the time 7:21 and I gasp, " it's nearly time for dinner, I have to warn the others tonight" I say before jumping out of the bed and head for the bathroom which is now fully refurbished, including a baby changing table and I look at it, admiring it.

I didn't even hear Eric come up besides me, but he wraps his arms around me and kisses my cheek " they finished just as you came in to my office, I was going to tell you but I was umm distracted" he says sheepishly and I smile before lifting my face up and kissing his jaw before nuzzling into him " I love it, I can't wait to see the rest,but right now I have a mission" I see and he smiles before leaning down and capturing my lips with his.

Whew I've been busy lately, there's the steamy scene I promised, and now I'll get started hopefully on the next chapter, but for now I'm actually going to go create some areas of dauntless on sims 3 to show you guys so in the next few chapters you'll be able to see parts of my version of the city, comment and vote my lovelies and I hope you've enjoyed this chapter 😀✌🏻️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 4.8K 101
COMPLETED Elena is Candor born but when she turns sixteen and chooses her faction--despite her test results she chooses Dauntless. Upon arriving to D...
475K 10.4K 25
When she transferred to Dauntless, she didn't plan to make friends or catch the eyes of a certain blue-eyed leader. Yet here we are. Disclaimer: I do...
24.5K 298 20
Jordan brown was a sweet selfless girl from abnegation, when she went to go for her test to see her results what happens that she was told that she w...
133K 3.2K 138
This is the second story in a trilogy: Change Of Heart (Book One)-complete To Save A City (Book Two)-complete To Change A City (Book Three)-in prog...