Forever and Ares ✔

By StellaBlanche

According to Myth, the Trojan war was caused by the kidnapping of the most beautiful woman on earth, Helen. H... More

Tourists?
Ares
Flee
Patience
Nightmare
Memories
Petrified
Rescued
Forever

Author's Note

2.9K 78 8
By StellaBlanche

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to thank you guys for supporting this book in the way that you have! When I entered the competition for Untouched I never thought that this book would be read and liked by so many people and it really means a lot to me!

So thanks so much for each and everyone who have read, liked, shared and added my book to a reading list! Please continue in supporting me as I have entered Forever and Ares into the 2015 Wattys, along with my other books.

Check out my profile for more info on updates and all my projects I am busy with, as well as the books I am currently reading and loving!

Lots of love

Stella
XxX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

643K 52.9K 86
Trope: ✓ marriage of convenience ✓ hate-to-love ✓ slow-burn ✓ Muslim characters/love story ✓ Bad boy/good girl ✓ Second chance ✓ Billionaire romance...
1.4M 46.3K 57
Dawn had a good life. She was the maidservent to the princess of Deira, and was treated well. However, everything changed when the kingdom of Deira w...
107K 217 12
𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝚂𝙷𝙾𝚃 𝚂𝙼𝚄𝚃 𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙹𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝙳𝙾𝙽'𝚃 𝚁3𝙿𝙾𝚁𝚃... 𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚏�...
7.5K 222 34
COMPLETED and IN EDITING The events of the past burn away the moment her blood hits the floor. The King's love burns for another, but her heart bleed...