All Time Favourite Wattpad St...

By ch0c0m0nst3r

A collection of descriptions and reviews of my favourite Wattpad stories sorted based on the theme of the sto... More

Overview
Assassin/ Hacker
Bad Boy/ Player Stories
BAD BOY/PLAYER- The Bachelor
BAD BOY/PLAYER- The Bad Boy is Possessive
BAD BOY/PLAYER- The Bad Boy's Girl
BAD BOY/PLAYER- The Bro Code
BAD BOY/PLAYER- Cheerleader and the Cage Fighter... Are Dance Partners?
BAD BOY/ PLAYER- This Cinderella is a Player
BAD BOY/PLAYER- Just What I Needed
BAD BOY- My Life with the Walter Boys
BAD BOY/PLAYER- The Tables Have Turned
BAD BOY/ BAD GIRL/ HUMOUR/ ROMANCE- That's Just the Beginning
BAD BOY/ SOUTHERN- The Wildflower
CHICKLIT/BAD BOY- Handcuffed
Conleyswifey
FAKE GIRLFRIEND- His Hired Girlfriend
FORCED MARRIAGE- I Was Never Yours
FORCED MARRIAGE- The Transient Wife
GANGS - Under Mafia Protection
GANGS- When The Time Changes
HIGHSCHOOL ROMANCE- It All Started With an Apple
HISTORICAL- A Penny's Worth of Affection
HUMOUR & ROMANCE- 3 Stepbrothers
MYSTERY- The Rented Husband
MYSTERY- Tick Tock
OUTLAW- To Love An Outlaw
'The Populars'
RATED R- Forged in Ice
RATED R/ROMANCE - To Serve and Obey
REVENGE- A Fight Without Remorse
REVENGE/ROMANCE- His Revenge
RICH<3POOR- The Italian Billionaire's Lover
ROMANCE - City of Light, Love and Longing
SCIENCE FICTION- Superior
SPORTS/ROMANCE/BestFriend- Catching Jordan
STUDENT/TEACHER- Persuade Me
Werewolf
WEREWOLF - I'm Sorry, Did You Say Mate?
WEREWOLF- Who's Laughing Now
RATED R - The VIP (18+)

ROMANCE - Touch Me Not

634 2 1
By ch0c0m0nst3r

          # Touch Me Not by AprylBaker7

PROLOGUE:

A past tragedy has left Lily James burdened with a devastating secret...Since the death of her twin sister, Lily can't bear to be touched. Not accidentally, not casually...and certainly not intimately. This makes it impossible for her to confess to her best friend Adam Roberts that she's in love with him. She can't give him the sort of relationship he needs, so she watches in silence while he plans his wedding with someone else.Enter Nikoli Kinkaid, the campus manwhore...Nikoli is a self-proclaimed connoisseur of women, and he wants to add Lily to his list of conquests, but she wants nothing to do with him—until he makes her an offer she can't refuse. He'll teach her to enjoy human contact again, giving her a chance to win over Adam, while Nikoli uses all his considerable charm to seduce her.But Lily raises the stakes...Lily loves cars. Her late father was a racer, and she grew up under the hood of a car and on the racetrack. Nikoli has a limited edition car she covets, so she informs him the terms of their deal also require he not sleep with anyone for six months. If he does, she'll win the car. If she surrenders and ends up in his bed, his beloved 'Cuda is his to keep.In an intricate dance of control and surrender, a reluctant friendship becomes something more. Lily begins to crave things she never believed she could, and Nikoli realizes there is more at stake than his reputation. If Lily overcomes her phobia, will she crave Adam's touch as she's starting to crave Nikoli's? Or will she only find pleasure from the touch of a semi-reformed manwhore?

REVIEW:

I absolutely loved this story! Nikoli and Lily are smoking hot and perfect together. The book begins by plunging straight in to the story and you learn about Lily's fear as it progresses. The author also smoothly incorporates racing, fast cars and a serial killer in the book. Overall the story was amazing and I was smiling so hard after the ending. It isn't a very long book which makes it an easy, enjoyable read. I am beyond excited for the sequel to be finished!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 119 66
This is a book with some of the best werewolf and paranormal stories on Wattpad that I have enjoyed. If you have been searching everywhere for a grea...
103 6 14
"Your mine" he growled I nodded, I didn't know what he wanted me to say "Tell me your mines!" he yelled pulling my hair.......... ---- I was wanderi...
38.7M 2M 172
Highest Rankings: #1 Vampire #1 Paranormal #1 Fantasy #1 Supernatural #1 Action #1 Dragon #5 Romance #5 Wattpad's AD App 100 MOST READ LIST! Her body...
19.3K 647 47
Highest Ranking #14 in Hunter 4-12-19 #21 in Warlock 10-25-18 #55 in Demon 1-19-19 #431 in Werewolf 4-15-19 Book One "MATE!" He yelled. I stared at...