Marriage by Blackmail - Book 1

By TajeraTee

Amelia Costa has always led a normal life; a good job, parents that love her and a bestfriend who's just as... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
ATTENTION!
New Cover! New Cover!

Chapter Fourteen

7.1K 461 78
By TajeraTee

Damian

The ride home was slow and tortuous, or maybe it just seemed that way because I was so eager to get home. Just thinking about what would be happening soon sent my blood pumping and filled my body with tension. I felt in some way Lia knew what or better yet who was going to come tonight because she was unusually quiet and not on her usual mission to annoy me to death. Although, she recently hadn't been getting the chance to annoy me as much seeing that I had caught her off guard with my sudden efforts to move our relationship to the next level.

Despite the fact that my original reason for the change of tactic had been to alleviate my frustration. I quickly discovered that I genuinely enjoyed getting to know my wife and spending time with her. I occasionally forgot that we were under heavy scrutiny from the government and allowed myself the pleasure of relaxing and simply relishing her exuberant personality even when all her energy was channeled into resisting my advances. It made the chase that much more exciting and no doubt finally capturing my prey would be an unforgettable experience.

What Lia didn't know was that even if Alexander wasn't trying to push me out of the game, there was no way I would have divorced her. Giordanos marry for life, no matter the circumstances. The love would come in due time, that's how it always went. However, I didn't anticipate that I'd be so drawn to the feisty little thing that had dared to argue with me even when I had been holding her entire family captive, not that I would ever admit that to her or anyone else for that matter. Naturally, it was too soon to look beyond a physical attraction, falling for her now would just be a huge distraction. I needed to remain focused until I was out of the woods, her part of the bargain was long taken care of; her parents were now living debt and worry free. They even loosened up a bit with the glares of death once they were convinced Lia wasn't being chained up in a dungeon and beaten. We were actually supposed to have dinner with them this Sunday.

On the other hand with the encouragement of Alexander's hints and bribes, immigration was breathing down our necks, still trying to poke holes in our marriage to find a weak link and take me down. I couldn't allow that to happen, especially since it meant she would go down with me if things fell apart under the government's careful probing. As tough as she thought she was, there was no way Lia would last a second in jail, so it was necessary that I did my best to keep her out of prison which meant keeping whatever feelings were developing between us at bay so I could think clearly and decisively.

I glanced over at the subject of my thoughts who was now nervously biting her lips and trying to look nonchalant. She definitely knew tonight was the night. I clutched the steering wheel even tighter as we neared Westchester, it was only a matter of minutes now. My eagerness was beginning to annoy me, it wasn't like this was my first time having sex yet here I was like a giddy virginal school boy. I scolded myself internally trying to temper my excitement. At this rate it would be over before it even started, I couldn't possibly give my wife the impression that I was some kind of minute man. I wanted to blow her mind tonight, that thought calmed me immediately as I began to plot her pleasure.

The calm was short lived however, as I pulled into the drive way of our home.

Lia

Ohhh shit! Oh shit! Oooooooooooooooh shit!!! I thought in a full on panic.

We were home. We were home and we were going to have sex. Tonight!

Ohhh shit!

He didn't know I was a virgin. I was going to make a complete and utter fool of myself tonight. The car came to a stop and he got out to open my door. The minute he was out of the car I wheezed and panicked.

Ohhh no no no no no-

He opened my door and I gave him what I really hoped looked like a seductive smile as I clumsily exited the car. See! I was already embarrassing myself! I had no idea what I was going to do and I knew for a fact that I wouldn't be getting out of this tonight. I mean what was I even suppose to do? Make noises, like grunts and stuff? Lie there like a potato and take it? Or am I suppose to participate, like wiggling my arms around and stuff? You know like hand signals or something!

Ugggh! I groaned internally, pressing my nails into my palms to keep calm.

As we reached the front door he placed his hand on the small of my back and immediately I felt the urge to poo and throw up at the same time. I got the distinct feeling that didn't indicate that I was horny out of my mind. Which obviously meant I was so nervous my bowels were rioting.

Oh no! What if I fart while we do it?! I need to call Naia! This going to be a disaster! I bawled mentally.

We got inside and I quickly excused myself while he locked up. I got to the bathroom and whipped out my phone dialing Naia's number immediately. She picked up on the third ring.

"Ugh dude this better be good," she grumbled with a slight slur to her words.

It was clear she had gone out with that guy for drinks after the circus and was currently on the verge of a alcohol induced coma. I decided to skip the pleasantries and cut straight to the point.

"I'm about to lose my virginity and I don't know what to do!" I whisper-yelled.

I heard stumbling and shuffling on the other line before a breathless Naia came back on.

"Oh my goooooooooosh! Finally!!!!" She squealed sounding much more sober now.

I could always count on my bestie to shake off a drunken stupor to give me advice on how to have sex for the first time. I quickly and quietly gave her a run down of everything that had happened so far as I heard Damian moving around the bedroom.

"Okay! Here's what you're going to do!" She told me as she have me tips on how to give my husband signs that I was ready and willing to go to bed with him.

I took a quick shower and lingered in the bathroom for a few minutes after getting off the phone. I could no longer hear sounds in the bedroom, I briefly feared he may have fallen asleep while waiting for me.

I ran my fingers through my damp hair again and adjusted the towel around my naked body. I took a deep breath and opened the door, stumbling backwards when I realized Damian was standing there with his hand out as if he had been about to open the door himself. He caught me by the waist to keep me from falling and I blushed as he gathered my towel clad body close to his. I bit my lip and bravely looked up at him not waiting for him to make the first move. I tipped up onto my toes and pressed my lips against his, he stood there frozen in surprise with me in his arms. I hesitated wondering if I was doing something wrong and started to pull back when he tightened his grip, holding me firmly against him then started kissing me back. I sighed in relief giving him a clear opening to deepen the kiss and deepen it he did. I felt myself melting into his body, wanting to be as close as humanly possible to him. He tangled his fingers in the hair at the base of my neck angling my head in a way that gave him greater access to my mouth. I couldn't stop the muffled moan that escaped my lips from the friction the towel was creating against my hardened nipples.

Suddenly he broke the kiss, leaving me momentarily dazed and swept me up into his arms. We reached the bed in a few quick strides and he lowered me onto it like I was the most precious cargo. Our eyes met as he pulled back, taking my towel with him. I was snapped from my trance and quickly scrambled to cover my nakedness from his intense gaze. In a millisecond he was on top of me pinning my arms above my head to prevent me from preserving my modesty. I blushed hard trying to avoid eye contact. He transferred both my hands to one of his and used his now free hand to capture my chin between his thumb and index finger, forcing me to meet his heated gaze.

"Never try to hide from me," he stated huskily, as he dipped his head to kiss me again.

The sound of his accent thickening and the knowledge that it was his desire for me that caused it, did amazing things to my body and ego. I wriggled against him to alleviate the ache between my legs that had now become unbearable, I definitely wanted him now, screw nervousness. He moved and I assumed to remove the only piece of clothing separating us; his boxers. Instead, he started to pepper kisses along the line of my jaw to the base of my neck, stopping to nip the indent where my neck and shoulder met. I whimpered at the confusion my body felt from a gesture that was both ticklish and arousing. I tried to free my hands but he held them firmly as he separated them and now used a hand to restrain each of mine so he could take them along with him on his downwards journey without me interfering.

He kissed the underside of my breast purposely avoiding my nipple and allowing tension to build there. I groaned in frustration and arched my back, effectively pushing my tender, aching breasts towards his teasing mouth. He obliged and pulled one hardened tip into his warm, wet mouth for a light taste before giving its twin the same pleasure. I moaned as he nibbled alternately on both then pulled away and allowed the cool air to hit my nipples. I was quickly losing patience, wanting him to do everything and nothing all at once.

"Arrrrgh! Damian please! Stop playing with me!" I begged, discarding my last modicum of thug pride.

"I want to taste and savor every inch of your beautiful body," He said huskily, sending shivers through my body at the thought.

"Yes, yes that's great and all and believe me it turns me way on but we're married and have the rest of our lives to taste and savor so if you don't take me right now I may just die!" I wailed in frustration as I rocked my hips against his, trying to ease the pressure building in my core.

He looked at me intently as if to gauge the extent of my need. Luckily, he found it desperate enough to cut his torture session short and remove his boxers. My eyes grew wide as I was greeted by the sight of his thick and very hard shaft. I briefly wondered if I could back out now because there was no possible way that thing could fit inside me. As if sensing my apprehension, he quickly rejoined me on the bed and kissed my doubts away. I relaxed beneath him and wrapped my legs around his waist granting him access to my body. He braced himself on his elbows so he wouldn't crush me and angled his hips towards my entrance. I groaned and gripped his shoulders as I felt his hard heat rubbing against my wetness for lubricant while also stimulating my throbbing clit. I dug my nails in as his blunt head sought entrance. I was torn between pulling away to stop his progress or pushing against him to hasten his entrance. I must have taken too long to decide as Damian entered me fully with one firm thrust, ripping a cry of pain from my throat as he tore through my barrier. We both stiffened and tears pricked my eyes not from the now dwindling pain but because he now realized my virginal state and if his tense body was anything to go by, wanted none of it. We both remained quiet and still for a beat before he broke the tense silence.

"Lia, look at me," he ordered gently and I complied, "You have never shared your body with another?" I blushed and shook my head, surprised that he didn't look angered or repulsed by my inexperience.

"I'm sorry for not realizing and hurting you," he said sincerely, kissing my forehead, "I'll be gentle now."

He cut off my attempt to speak with a tender kiss and I trustingly relaxed against his body. Without breaking our kiss he slipped an arm under me, positioning my hips to his desired angle and began to move slowly inside me. My nipples tingled and I instinctively mimicked his movements, meeting his every thrust with one of my own. Discomfort soon became a distant memory as we found our rhythm and rode it together. I clung to him and buried my face in the crook of his neck to muffle my pleasured cries as his movements increased the tension building in my womb. I kissed and nipped his neck frantically as the coil in my stomach tightened further. The feeling was overwhelming and my hips began to pump against him erratically. He steadied them with his hands and continued to stroke me slow and deep, building the tension to a peak. My head thrashed from side to side and I found myself wanting to stop, to escape this unfamiliar sensation that was taking over my body.

Then it happened. The coil snapped and my world shattered into a kaleidoscope of color and sensation. I moaned in sheer joy at the release and wrapped my legs around his waist even tighter as he quickened the pace of his thrusts, unable to stop his groans of pleasure as my walls pulsed around his shaft. His movements grew hurried and I could tell he was approaching his climax. I wrapped my legs higher giving him greater access, my own orgasm still coursing through my body. With my arms around his neck I kissed him deeply as he stiffened in my embrace before his body jerked with the force of his release. He whispered my name over and over against my lips as he continued to empty his seed inside me and then collapsed against me in exhaustion.

After a minute he tried to move off me but I held him in place reluctant to lose the comfort of his warmth. Not wanting to crush me, he rolled onto his back and brought me with him so I was sprawled on top of him. I snuggled into his chest, too tired to talk. He adjusted my arms and legs so I would be comfortable then covered us both with the bed covers he had rolled back before all this started.

He kissed the top of my head and I sighed in contentment, embracing the fact that I had fallen in love with my husband at some point in our unconventional marriage.

I'll deal with that tomorrow, I thought tiredly as I drifted into a deep sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156 0 30
Amelia Frayne has moved with her mother and met a group of unexpected friends on her second night in the new house.
66.9K 2.3K 29
#3 CHICKLIT ❤️ #2 MILLIONAIRE ❤️ Amelia Bradshaw is barely getting by. Her apartment is falling apart, her family needs medical help, and she's alre...
93.2K 4.1K 32
Samuel Mussolini Jr. has now taken over as Godfather. This is all that he has even wanted but without the love of his life , his life feels incomplet...
48.5K 597 16
18 year old Amelia Jacobs had a pretty boring life. Seeing as her only friend is her 20 cousin,Donna, she spent 24/7 with her mom,Hellen, and was hom...