Untrusted Love (Editing)

Por NicoleSmith159

Attention!!! : I wrote this story when I was thirteen. I'm in my twenties now. It was horribly written and I... Más

Untrusted Love - Chapter 1
Untrusted Love - Chapter 2
Untrusted Love - Chapter 3
Untrusted Love - Chapter 4
Untrusted Love - Chapter 5
Untrusted Love - Chapter 6
Untrusted Love - Chapter 7
Untrusted Love - Chapter 8
Untrusted Love - Chapter 9
Untrusted Love - Chapter 10
Untrusted Love - Chapter 11
Untrusted Love - Chapter 12
Untrusted Love - Chapter 13
Untrusted Love - Chapter 14*
Untrusted Love - Chapter 15
Untrusted Love - Chapter 16
Untrusted Love - Chapter 17
Untrusted Love - Chapter 18
Untrusted Love - Chapter 19
Untrusted Love - Chapter 20
Untrusted Love - Chapter 22
Untrusted Love - Chapter 23
Untrusted Love - Chapter 24
Untrusted Love - Chapter 25
Untrusted Love - Chapter 26*
Untrusted Love - Chapter 27
Untrusted Love - Chapter 28
Untrusted Love - Chapter 29
Untrusted Love - Chapter 30

Untrusted Love - Chapter 21

60 1 0
Por NicoleSmith159

"Stop it!" The teacher yelled and ran to the back of the room.

Allie, followed by several other students, stood up and went to the other side of the classroom to get away from the fight.

"Nicholas, stop!" The teacher yelled again, trying to pull him off of Mark.

"No." He mumbled and pushed the teacher aside so he could keeping throwing his fists into Mark.

"Nick, get off of him!" Allie yelled, trying to help the teacher out. Mark attempted to push Nick off but failed. He had his legs locked so Mark couldn't get up.

The teacher ran out of the class room to find help.

"Nick, stop you're going to get in more trouble!" Allie stepped closer, thinking about pulling him off of Mark.

Nick's friend, Adam, looked in the class room from the noise echoing out into the hall. He rushed in and pulled Nick off of Mark.

"Get off me!" Nick yelled, trying to pull away from Adam. His cheeks and eyes were red and he wouldn't stop moving. He was using all of his strength to try and get away from Adam but he had pulled Nick's hands behind his back so he couldn't move.

"Adam," Nick threatened, trying to look back at him.

Mark tried sitting up but the pain in his chest and his nose were obviously keeping him down. It wasn't looking that good either. He moved his hand up to hold his nose to keep anymore blood from pouring out.

"I hope it's broken." Nick said.

"Shut the fuck up!" Mark coughed out.

"Stupid, dick,"

"Nick." He heard a small voice come out of someone in the classroom. He turned and saw Allie standing near two guys. She was shaken up by what she just saw.

He made himself calm down after that. Adam didn't trust him enough to let him go though.

A few minutes later, the teacher rushed back into the classroom with another teacher. They looked around the scene to see what had happened while they weren't in the room.

"Adam, make sure Nick gets to the office." One of the teachers demanded as she made her way over to Mark.

"Alright." Adam said, forcing Nick out of the room in front of him. Nick took one last look at Allie before he was completely out of the room. She had a worried look on her face.

"Nick, why'd you have to do this?" Adam asked him, letting him go.

"It was just something I had to do." He shrugged.

"Why?"

"Because."

"You're going to be suspended. You won't be captain of the team now because of the pointless fights you get in to. I thought you and Mark were good friends. What's up with you?"

"I don't go looking for these fights. They just happen. Okay. Mark isn't my friend. It's a mutual feeling. Trust me."

"Ever since that girl showed up you've been different. Not even sure I can call you my best friend anymore."

"That girl is someone I care about, Adam. If you can't understand that," He paused to think about his next words, "then maybe we shouldn't be friends anymore."

"Fine. Fuck your life up I don't care." Adam walked away, cursing under his breath.

Nick shook his head trying not to regret what he just said. Adam was one of his truest, oldest friends. The two of them go way back. He would dread on it later. Because now he had to face his punishment. He walked to the office alone, hoping for the best but expecting the worst.

"Don't move him." One of the teachers said, shooing a few students away from Mark.

The teachers went out of the class room to get the nurse.

"Allie," Mark spoke up.

She moved her way over to him so he could see her.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm not the one who was beaten up." She told him.

"I know I just wanted to see if you were okay."

"Can we talk?" She sat down beside him.

"About what?" He kept his hand over his nose and turned his head to look at her.

"I'm not happy."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I'm not happy with you." She tried to make herself very clear.

"What do you mean?"

"I want to break up with you."

"That's not possible." He shook his head.

"Yeah it is." She raised her eyebrows, "I just did there for it's possible." She stood up.

"Why?" He asked.

"I realized that I don't like you. I went out with you for all the wrong reasons."

"What do you mean?"

"I love someone else." She smiled to herself, thinking of him.

Mark stared at her. "Nick?"

She nodded then started to walk away.

"I hope you go to hell along with him." He mumbled.

When she reached the door she turned back around to look at him. She heard what he said. It wasn't loud but she heard it.

She walked back over to him, "I finally have the chance to hurt you the way you've hurt me. Watching you lay helpless here on the floor; it makes me think about how much I would love to hurt you. I could take that chance, or I could let it pass me by." She stared down at his wide eyes.

Knowing that she scared him with her words she was satisfied. She smiled then turned away. That's all she wanted, she wanted him to feel weak and helpless. She was through with him. He would never bother her thoughts again or return to her nightmares.

She walked out the door and down the hall. She found herself standing in front of the office doors. She stood there for awhile then backed away and leaned against the wall on the other side of the hallway. She slid down to sit on the floor and waited.

Nick sat down in a chair and waited for the principal to call him back into his office.

"Ah, Nicholas. A teacher tells me you've beaten up a classmate of yours."

"Yes, sir." Nick said with his head down low, trying to keep his grin from showing.

"She told me that you tackled him out of his seat and started punching him various times in the face."

"Yes, sir."

"You might have broken his nose even his ribs, and that doesn't look good for the school rep." He raised his voice.

Nick looked up at him. "Yes, sir."

"Usually since it's the beginning of the year, I would give you a break, but after having a teacher tell you to get off of him and then to have you push her aside, changes my mind a little!" He yells louder.

Allie could here the principal yelling at Nick. She stood up and walked back to her class, not wanting to hear anymore of it.

"Yes. sir." He repeated.

"You're not aloud to try out for football this yea..." He started.

"That's not fair!" Nick sat straight up, "I'm only not aloud to be captain!" He informed him, raising his voice.

"Do not interrupted me!" He yelled back.

"Sorry, sir." He slouched back into the chair to listen to the rest of his punishment.

"You will not be trying out for football this year. You will not be able to join any sports or activities you wish to join this year. Is that understood?"

"Yes, sir."

"You'll be suspended for a week."

"A week?"

"A week." He repeated. "Is that a problem?"

"No, sir."

"Go see Ms. Cash. Make a phone call home." He ordered.

Nick stood up and went into Ms. Cash's office and picked up the phone. He pretended to call home and acted like he was talking to his dad. After hanging up the phone he told her that his dad would meet him outside the school.

He started walking towards the door to leave the office, but he was stopped by the principal.

"Here." He said, handing him a pink slip.

"What's this?"

"This is to be signed by a parent and brought back after your suspension is over."

He took the slip from him then walked out the door while reading over it then stashing it in his back pocket.

He walked back to the class room to see Allie once more before leaving the school. He stopped and peeked inside the class. Mark was still laying on the floor holding his nose. The nurse was filling his ribs to see if any places were painful to him when she touched him.

"Psst!" Nick whisper when he saw Allie.

She looked up and saw Nick standing in the door way. He made hand movements for her to come over. She shook her head, disagreeing with him then looked away.

He stared at her for awhile, then looked at Mark when he yelped out in pain. Nick smiled then looked back to Allie who was looking at him again.

"Come here." He mouthed to her one more time.

"No." She mouthed back.

He looked at her one more time then walked away, disappearing from her sight.

She walked over to the door and looked down the hall, feeling regret for not talking to him. She just couldn't do it right now. She thought she was ready but she changed her mind. She needed time to think about what was best for her.

She sees him walking towards the doors to leave the school. He looked back and saw that she was watching him. He turned all the way around and walked backwards, then shook his head in disappointment and turned back around to exit the builder.

She went back in the classroom and sat down in her desk and looked out the window. If that didn't make her feel like crap, what would?

Nick finally got to show Mark who was boss again. It felt amazing to get all of his anger out. He left the school property then took the city bus home. He made his way to his room, got out a sheet of paper and started writing.

A few minutes later he had a note for Allie in his hands. He folded it up and put it in his back pocket. He left his house then made his way to Allie's.

School wasn't over yet and he hoped her parents wouldn't be home. He walked onto the porch and looked in one of the windows. Everything looked peaceful and quiet inside. He knocked on the door then quickly ran behind a bush. He laughed to himself at how silly it would have looked if someone were watching him.

He waited about 15 minutes. No one came to the door. Which probably meant, no one was home yet. He went back on the porch and looked inside again. It still looked peaceful. He went to the back of the house and opened a window that lead into the kitchen. He fell in and landed hard on the floor, hurting his shoulder.

He got up rubbing his shoulder then went up stairs to Allie's room. He looked around for a place he could put the note. Under her pillow would be too obvious. In one of her drawers? No, she'd probably never find it.

He sat down on her bed and thought hard. He had to think fast though because school was being dismissed at about this time. And he had no clue when Allie's parents were going to be home.

He stood up and walked over to her closet. Something caught his eye. A button-up shirt. Not just any shirt. His shirt. He smiled.

He walked over to her desk and saw a few papers. He put the note under the first piece of paper. Just when he was about to walk out of Allie's room, he heard someone walk into the house downstairs, slamming the front door close.

His heart started racing. He ran to her closet whispering, "Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit."

He hid in the back under some of Allie's clothes, waited and listened quietly. He listened as someone's footsteps pounded up the stairs, then came into the room. He peeked out of the closest a little to see who it was.

It was Allie. She had came in, threw her bag on the floor and crashed on her bed with her face in her pillow. Nick watched her carefully. He began to hear little noises coming from her. She was crying. Great. What was he supposed to do now? Nothing. He had to sit there quietly watching her cry.

He broke into her house. He could never let her find this out. He sat there in her closet helplessly watching the girl he loved cry and he couldn't do anything to make her feel better.

Almost a half an hour past and she stopped crying. He started at her, watching has her back lifted slowly then descended the same. She might be asleep.

Might.

This was a difficult choice he was going to make. He quietly slipped out of the closet to try and leave her house before she ever found out he was there.

He successfully made it out of her closet without a noise. He stood in the middle of her room and watched her. He walked to the other side and peeked over her shoulder, just to make sure before he existed the room. She was sleeping.

He grabbed the blanket off the end of her bed and gently placed it on top of her just in case she were to get cold.

He stood over her bed side for a few more minutes then left her room and hurried down the stairs. He went into the kitchen and shut the window he came in the booked it to the front door, quietly opened it, then shutting it behind him.

He walked up Allie's street and headed for the beach.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

411K 13.7K 21
*This story gets a bit sexy at times* My name is Marcus... and I am not attracted to my boss. I do NOT get aroused around him. I do NOT want to lic...
800 45 12
I could hear her footsteps running behind me; so I intentionally made long steps. When I stopped and turned around she bumped into my chest and about...
What If? Por hannah

Novela Juvenil

1.1K 208 47
-Discontinued- Ellie has been homeschooled all her life, but with the recent loss of her dads job she has to go to public school. But what happens wh...
945 47 31
"Do not find love. Let love find you" -------------- "What did he do this time, princess?" Grayson purrs in my ear. He actually purrs. Pushing him b...