Tokyo Ghoul - NEST

By FallenJester3

"Do you enjoy a Good end, or a Bad end?" "Aren't they the same thing?" "How so?" "No one has the right to say... More

Prologue
Escape from Solitary
A Normal Errand
The New Residents
Under Cover
The Mask Maker
Curing What Can't be Cured
The Plan to "Buzz Off"
The Choice, and a Highway Shootout
The Old Man and Dreams
Re
The File that Marks Life or Death
Hostage Situation
Letting the Monster Loose
What Does She Want?
Lazy Days
New Faces
Going Back
Talking French
In the Dark
Clues in Plain Sight
Delay for Home
Tsukiyama Residence
Control
Other Self
1000 - 7...
Not You...
Aftermath
Waking to a "Beautiful" Sight
Meetings
Follower
Fake Friendship
Quinx
Auction
Chaos
Voting poll!
Kakuja
God of Death
Gone
Silently Suffering
Time, Slowly Passing
The Bandaged Girl
Date with a Celebrity
Accept it
The Levin I Know
Say It!
She's Hungry! (For Me!)
Bookstore and a Bath
Through Whispering Thoughts
Hold Up
Acceptance
Kaneki Ken
Quiet, Once Again
Mom & Dad
Favorite Coffee
Unexpected Party
Scars
Women Are Needy
Preparation
Start of Operations
Trap
Melancholy
The Nutcracker
Torso
Jasons Legacy
Mister Nice Guy
Job
A Memory Filled Storm
Last Meeting
Anteiku
H Cell
Plans for Dates
The Calm Before the Storm
Storm Approaches
Broke Once Again
Sorrow
The Words of a Lost Friend
After the Storm
Turning your Back
No Matter What
Realization
The Aogiri Spy
Eye Patch
Teacher
Consideration
Stealth At Its Best
Mixed Feelings
To be Missed
Takatsuki Sen
Hidden Pain
Smell
Decisions
Without a Trace
Initiation
Lab Raid
Tools
Pinnacle of Insanity
Floppy
Remember
Don't...
Different
Fear over Love
White Christmas
End of the Chase
Intense Questioning
Looming Darkness
Vincent Valhalla
Flames Grow Taller
Not the Same
Bitter Reunion
Unexpected Friendship
Forgiveness
Target for Extermination
Stronger Bonds
RC Gates
Not Sorry
Ready?
Stronger than Before
Opposite Sides of the Same Coin
Make Them Hate
Thanks for the Memories
Miracles Don't Exist
All in Vain...?
Those Three Words
Seperated
Let it Out
The Hidden Error
Favorite Books, Secret Meanings
Next Move
Pawn
The Fight Draws Near
Newfound Hope
Sins of a Prophet
"I'll Be Back"
Lulluby for the Owl
The Foolish Plan
Infamous Clown
Riki Hada
The Reaper Knows Death
The Cruel One (Bonus Questionnaire)
I'm So Lonely Without You
Favorite Meal
Truths from Family
Snow White
The One Eyed King
King & Crow
The MIA Dove
Half of a Promise
Old Friend
Seidou Takizawa
The Journal
Where's The Frenchy?
Mouse Hunt
The Circus Is In Town
Clowning Around
Insane Love
The Fake Kings Ideal
Failure
Nightmares of Truth
Nashiro Yasuhisa
The Crows Ideal
Betrayal
Reaction
Beginning of the End
Destroy Everything
Binge Eater
Dead End
King vs Crow
Blood in the Street
Not -Alone- Anymore
Zealous Act
Clown Parade
No Escape
Rize Kamishiro
A Sea View
Building a New Future
Kurona Yasuhisa
The Planned Finale
Cruise to Valhalla
Short Reunions
Fall
Clipped Wings
Levin Seto
Black and White (Epilogue)
Part 1 Author Notes

Orca

801 43 2
By FallenJester3

" Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Levin POV

I clenched my fists and grit my teeth, Kurona grabbed my shoulder to make sure I didn't pounce on the man. I felt like ripping him apart, slowly and make him watch as I pulled his intestines out...

Ghoul was showing himself again, I need to pull myself together.

I shake my head and focus. Around me I hear screams and screams being suddenly stopped by death. I hear crying children also, some screaming for their mother or father.

The giant monster tore through the festival, killing everything. It was as tall as a one story building and as long as four school buses. What abomination was that thing?!

"Like it? I call it, Hercules. Pretty amusing name don't you think?" Kanou said with a grin.

Kurona hid behind me while shaking in fear, but I can tell she was holding back as well, from tearing this man apart.

"What makes you think I won't kill you right now?" I asked, my eyes glowing a bit of red as I did so.

Kanou smirked. "Think I came here alone? Isn't that right, Mr. Shachi." He said.

I turn around to find a large man with no shirt on, only pants. He was ripped with muscles, a long mustache and long black hair. He started at me with an intense aura, but not exactly an aura to kill.

Shachi didn't seem amused by Kanou's taunting.

"I only agreed to help you because I wanted to see if the little man is the same as Eyepatch." Shachi said, not moving an inch.

Kanou just sighed. "You ruin the fun in everything, Mr. Shachi."

I turn to Kurona and whisper her some commands. "Listen, go and find Rize and Nashiro, I'll keep them busy." I said quickly.

Kurona looked worried for a moment, then nodded, running quickly off down the hill and down into the festival. I hope the others are alright.

I turn back to Shachi and return his stare. What was this guy's deal? He stared deeply and intently at me, but he still seemed not wanting to fight.

"Why are you here?" I asked him.

"Did I hear you say, Rize?" He said, his voice becoming deeper and more dangerous.

He knows Rize?

"Judging by your face, you do... tell me where she is, boy." He said, saying boy in English.

I can tell he has some beef with Rize, so I can't allow him to know where she is. And he's dangerous, much more dangerous than Juuzo. In fact, he might be the strongest opponent I've come in contact with other than Arima and Eto.

I could tell this just by looking at him and sensing the aura around him. If I fight him, there's no guarantee I'll come out of it alive. I need to stall for time, as long as I can.

"Maybe were talking about a different Rize." I said with a nervous smile.

He squinted at me. "Your bad at lying, boy."

I'm about to say something else, but he flies at me, his knee plunging into my gut and making all the air I had stocked up come flying out in one instant, making my lungs wheeze for air.

I fall to my knees and wheeze out breathes, coughing up blood. In one hit?! He didn't even use his Kagune! I slowly get up and see him just standing there with a frown.

"I do not like jokes, boy." He said, running at me again and chopping at me. I block with my arm, but it hits me so hard skid back.

I duck from his next blow and plunge my fist into his side, which felt like punching a rock. I panic for a moment, seeing that he didn't even flinch. He grabbed my face, and threw my skull into a tree.

I grunt from pain as I get up, and quickly jump out of the way from another attack, his fist flew through the wood. How is this guy that strong?!?

"Your moves resemble Eyepatch." He said. "Maybe you had the same teacher."

I had heard Yomo taught Kaneki before, does that mean Eyepatch is Kaneki? I grit my teeth and run at him, making him flinch from surprise.

I jumped off a tree for better agility and landed a kick into his shoulder, pushing him back a bit, but he grabbed my leg, flinging my into his other fist.

I fell to the ground once more, clenching my face that had been his with the force of a steel mace.

He grabbed my collar to my shirt, and plunged his fist into my stomach, twisting and almost cutting through my skin. My ribs erupted and I couldn't breath.

I fell to my knees and ate dirt, holding my ribs.

"Laughable." Shachi said, crossing his arms.

Laughable? Is that what he rated my fighting skills? Laughable... Laughable... Laughable...

"Finally... it's my time to shine! Gonna let me at him?" Ghoul whispered into my ear.

I shook my head and get up, my kagune bursting out of my back and pushing me into a fighting stance. I'm taking control, not Ghoul! Shachi frowned and stopped crossing his arms, but charged at me again.

I grabbed his fist with my Kagune, and squeezed it, making his hand burst into pulp. He looked surprised as my other talon clenched up into a fist and punched him across the face.

He backed up, his hair covering his face.

"Your name, was Levin Seto, was it not?" Shachi murmured.

I nodded, and crossed my arms, my talons aiming at him. He looked up at me with a frown, his kagune coming out. His kagune was shaped as a fishes tail or something of the sort, like an Orca tail.

"My name is Matasaka Kamishiro. You can call me Shachi." He said, getting back into a fighting stance. "Lets see if those talons of yours aren't just for show, boy!"

(You are all thinking, holy sh*t he's f*cked. I get the feeling. Nonetheless, I hope you enjoyed and have a wonderful day!) - MnMs171

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 3.3K 39
*SLOWLY BEING EDITED* Zane had a special mission to accomplish. No one could find out that he's undercover. No one. But with those hazel eyes and her...
31 0 1
Snakeskin McMurtry was a deadly gunfighter who hated killing. The last thing he wanted was trouble, but trouble always seemed to find him. Whether it...
Always By Liberia

Fanfiction

42.7K 3.2K 35
This is the story of a girl who was born into a family so different compared to who she was. They had a high status in society, often holding dinner...
6.1K 637 22
"I'm not saying that I have a bad life, but if you were to write a story with me in the lead role, it would certainly be a tragedy." When I said that...