Untrusted Love (Editing)

By NicoleSmith159

Attention!!! : I wrote this story when I was thirteen. I'm in my twenties now. It was horribly written and I... More

Untrusted Love - Chapter 1
Untrusted Love - Chapter 2
Untrusted Love - Chapter 3
Untrusted Love - Chapter 4
Untrusted Love - Chapter 5
Untrusted Love - Chapter 6
Untrusted Love - Chapter 7
Untrusted Love - Chapter 8
Untrusted Love - Chapter 9
Untrusted Love - Chapter 10
Untrusted Love - Chapter 11
Untrusted Love - Chapter 12
Untrusted Love - Chapter 13
Untrusted Love - Chapter 15
Untrusted Love - Chapter 16
Untrusted Love - Chapter 17
Untrusted Love - Chapter 18
Untrusted Love - Chapter 19
Untrusted Love - Chapter 20
Untrusted Love - Chapter 21
Untrusted Love - Chapter 22
Untrusted Love - Chapter 23
Untrusted Love - Chapter 24
Untrusted Love - Chapter 25
Untrusted Love - Chapter 26*
Untrusted Love - Chapter 27
Untrusted Love - Chapter 28
Untrusted Love - Chapter 29
Untrusted Love - Chapter 30

Untrusted Love - Chapter 14*

88 0 0
By NicoleSmith159

W A R N I N G : There are sexual references that could offend some readers in this chapter. Read at your own risk.

You will not miss anything important if you decide not to read this chapter.

          Allie smiled then stood up and started running from Nick laughing.

          "Hey! Come back here." He stood up and started chasing after her. She slowed down and looked behind her and saw him following her. She stopped to let him catch up. When he got close enough, he picked her up and started spinning in circles.

          She laughed. "I'm gonna throw up,"

          He stopped spinning then kissed her. He put her down and hugged her and held her hand as they walked down the beach.

          "Hey." Nick started.

          "What?"

          "You remember that shake thing we were in?"

          She looked at him and slowly said, "Yea. Why?"

          "No reason really." He answered.

          Allie looked away from him and stared at the sand.

          "Actually I was kind of thinking maybe you and I could go there later tonight." He finished.

          "Oh."

          "Where are we?" Nick asked.

          Allie looked at him in a weird way and giggled, "We're at the beach silly, where do you think we are."

          He grinned then went back to serious. "Allie, I mean, where are we? With us? This thing we have. Where are we at?"

          Allie stopped walking and so did Nick. "What?"

          He looked down the beach, not repeating himself.

          "Nick."

          "I just want to know where we are going. I know where I am. I'm at a part where I can feel like I can tell you anything or do anything with you and know that I can trust you. But where are you at? What are your feelings towards me?"

          "Are you saying I'm not showing you anything?" She asked.

          "I don't know. I just care about you a lot. I need to know."

          "Okay, well I like you a lot. I think I trust you. I mean you did save me from being raped. Two times. So I guess I'm at a part where I can be with you and say anything to you and not care what you think."

          Nick smiled.

          "What's the next part going to be?" She asked curiously.

          "Uh, I don't know. It depends, I mean, I don't know." He said while letting go of her hand and rubbing the back of his neck.

          Allie knew what he was thinking about. She knew why he brought up this conversation. "Are you thinking about something?" She asked him.

          "Only you. Why?"

          "I'm just wondering. What about me?"

          "Allie, I don't know. Just you and me I guess." He argued and started to walk back to the tent.

          "Tell me what you're thinking about. Are you hiding something from me?"

          "No." He said unsure.

          Allie followed him into the tent to see he was laying down and covering the blanket over his head.

          She sat down beside him. "Nick, please tell me." She tried not to laugh.

          "No."

          "Why not?"

          "Because."

          "Because why?"

          "I don't think you're ready."

          Allie didn't say anything after that. Because she knew exactly what he was talking about. Nick took the blanket off of his head and looked at Allie. "I don't want to move too fast."

          "You're confusing me."

          "I'm sorry. I hope you know what I'm talking about."

          "I think I do."

          Nick sat up and held her hand.

          "I don't know if I'm ready for that." She said.

          "No no no. It's okay to not be ready. I'm not gonna make you do anything. I would never to that."

          She smiled, "Are you ready?"

          "Uh, yeah I am." He smiled to himself. "But if I have to, I'll wait."

          She smiled even more. "Have you ever done it before?"

          Nick sat there for a few seconds looking at her. "Once." he finally told her.

          "Oh. So you might know what you're doing?"

          Nick grinned. "I just might."

          Allie giggled, "I think I might be ready."

          "Are you sure?" He asked while holding her other hand.

          She nodded her head. "I think."

          Nick smiled a little bit, "Come on."

          "What?"

          He crawled over to the entrance of the tent and Allie followed him.

          "Nick, where are we going?"

          "In to town."

          "Why?"

          Nick didn't answer and started running while holding her hand to the stairs the lead up to the road to town.

          When they got there Allie buttoned up the the shirt all the way, then they crossed the road and ran to the sidewalk on the other side. They past a few shops. Allie looked behind her and saw that the sun was beginning to get blocked from some dark clouds.

          "Nick?"

          "Yeah?" He looked back at her.

          "I think it's going to rain."

          He looked up at the sky. "Come on we have to hurry."

          "Where are we going?"

          "You'll see." He said while smiling at her then walking faster.

          Allie held onto Nick's hand tight. She looked around and there were only a few people walking on the streets, most of them were probably still sleeping since it was still early morning.

          All of a sudden she felt her self turn. She looked ahead of her and Nick had walked into a store. Allie followed close by. Nick went down many aisles. Then in the last row, he found what he was looking for.

          "Nick." Allie said while looking at what he was holding in his hand.

          "Are you sure you're ready?" He asked.

          "Um, I..." She stuttered

          "Allie."

          "I think."

          Nick held onto her hand and walked quickly to the check out counter. He layed the box of condoms on the table. The woman behind the counter took the box and walked to the back room.

          "Shit."

          "What?" Allie asked.

          "I don't have any money."

          Allie giggled a little bit.

          "It's not funny." He said while laughing a little because he couldn't hold it back.

          "What are we gonna do?" She asked.

          "We can just take them when she puts them back on the counter."

          "Nick."

          "Well, do you have a better idea?"

          "Maybe." She said while smiling.

          She started whispering stuff quickly into Nick's ear. A few minutes later the woman came back out of the room and sat the condoms on the counter then told them how much it was.

          Allie walked over to a stack of cans and 'accidently' knocked them over. "OH! I'm so sorry." She started picking them up slowly. "How clumsy of me."

          The lady behind the counter quickly went over to Allie and helped, "It's okay, miss."

          "Is it okay if I put the money in myself? It's going to start raining soon and we wanna leave before it's starts." Nick said.

          She glanced at him, "Yeah it's okay." Then told him the code to open it.

          He opened it and acted like he put money in then quickly shut it.

          "Allie come on, before it starts to rain." He rushed her after he saw all the cans stacked up again.

          Allie quickly walked over to Nick and held his hand and started walking towards the door.

          The lady walked behind the counter, "Have a nice day."

          Nick turned around, smiled, and said, "You too."

          They walked out the door and Allie had the biggest smile on her face. They past 3 stores then started laughing.

          "I can't believe we got away with that." Allie laughed.

          "Yeah, I thought we were gonna get caught."

          Nick stopped smiling when Allie looked at the box of condoms.

          "Come on." Nick said while holding her hand and heading towards the beach again.

          They reached the stairs that went down to the sand. When they got half way in the middle of them, it started to sprinkle.

          When they got to the bottom, they both started running down the beach until they made it to the tent.

          Allie got there first and quickly went inside and Nick followed her in. She sat down on the far side of the tent with the blanket in her lap while Nick zipped the entrance close.

          Allie could hear thunder escape the sound of the rain.

          Nick turned around after he got it zipped up and looked at Allie. She put a little grin on her face then went back to a serious one.

          Nick scooted over to her and held her hands. He moved closer to her and kissed her forehead. Then her cheek. He then put his hands on her face slowly and kissed her lips.

          He felt Allie place her hand on his leg. He moved closer to her and broke the kiss apart then lifted Allie up and sat her in his lap.

          She wrapped her legs around his waist then felt Nick kissing her neck. She could hear the rain starting to pour down harder onto the tents sides, and the thunder getting louder.

          Nick stopped kissing her then reached over and grabbed one of the pillows and placed it to the left side of him. Allie got off of his lap and put her head on the pillow.

          He then reached over for the blanket and put it on his right side.

          He put his hands on the each side of her and got over top of her and started kissing her neck again. She put her head back and relaxed.

          Nick could hear her breathing getting heavier and faster. He started kissing lower down to her collar bone. She put her hands on the back of his neck then ran her fingers threw his brown hair that had gotten wet from the rain. He placed his hand on her stomach then started kissing lower until he had to stop to take the shirt off of her.

          He started moving his hand up her stomach closer to the buttons at the top of the shirt. He stopped when he reached her breast. Her rubbed his hand over it gently then stopped and went for the first button.

          He unbuttoned it quickly then the second one then the third. He took his time on the forth one. When he got the forth one undone, he stopped kissing her.

          He hovered over her body. He looked down at the buttons and could see the top of her cleavage. He took his hand and unbuttoned the fifth one. He only had three more to go.

          On the sixth one, he was starting to shake, but got it unbuttoned though. He started unbuttoning the seventh one, but Allie stopped him. He looked at her.

          "What's wro.."

          Before he could finish what he was saying, Allie quickly leaned up to him and kissed him. He kissed her back then put his hand back on her stomach then got the seventh button undone then the last one.

          He broke the kiss apart and looked down at her. Her breasts were revealed to him. He felt her pulling at his pants. He scooted over to another side of the tent and started taking them off. He looked over and Allie and she was taking her pants off too.

          He smiled then grabbed the box of condoms. He opened it then took one out. He scooted over to her and started taking the wrapper off of it. He put it to the side. She put her head back down on the pillow and watched him carefully.

          He took his boxers off slowly, revealing himself to her. She watched as he unrolled the condom onto himself.

          He moved closer to her and got over top of her again. He slowly started kissing her lips. He slipped his tongue inside her mouth, brushing his across hers. He pulled away then started kissing her neck.

          While doing this he moved his hand down her body to her panties. He placed his hand on the top of them and started pulling them down slowly. She lifted her body up to help. He threw them to the side then started kissing her collar bone again.

          "Are you ready?" he asked.

          She nodded and held onto his arm knowing that it would hurt her. She looked up at him as he slowly pushed the tip inside her. She gasped and held onto his arm tighter, holding her breath. He took himself out of her then slowly went back in, only a little deeper this time.

          She held on tighter. He pulled himself out again, then back in all the way. She gasped again and jerkedher head back on the pillow, biting her lip.

          "Are you okay?" Nick whispered.

          Allie nodded her head, still keeping her head back, not looking at him.

          Nick took himself in and out of her as slow as he could. He leaned down close next to her ear and whispered, "I love you, Allie." Then kissed her forehead. "I love you so much."

          Allie put her hands around the back of his neck as he kissed her. They could both hear the rain pouring down on the tent. He took himself out of her and started giving her little kisses from her neck, then to her collar bone then down to her breasts. He stopped and roamed his tongue over her nipple, then started sucking on it. He could hear little moans coming out of her hard breathing.

          He placed his hand on her right thigh and started rubbing it. He made his way over to her other breast and did the same as he did to the first one. After he was finished, he gave her more kisses down her stomach. He moved his other hand up and massaged one of her breasts. He felt her put her hand on top of his hand so he would know it was something that felt good.

          Nick went lower until he came to her slit. He took his hand away from her breast and looked up at her. She was looking down at him wondering what he was going to do next. He looked away from her gently placed his lips on her slit.

          He looked back at her and she had put her head back down and relaxed. He opened her legs wider so it would be easier. He moved his left hand up her stomach while kissing and sucking.

          He started massageing her right breast this time. Allie put one hand on top of his hand and her other hand on his arm.

          Nick slipped his tongue deep inside her. Making her moan and breath harder. He stopped massaging her breast and put his hand beside her to hold her hand. She moaned at the feeling.

          He decided tp move his tongue faster. He used his hand to rub her thigh. She was starting to moan louder. Her moans became quieter when Nick started kissing his way back up her body. He gave her little kisses up her stomach then kissed in between her breasts then up to her neck. Then finally reached her lips. It was still pouring down rain outside.

          He took his lips away from hers then rested his head on her chest. Allie relaxed too. She was still breathing hard from her orgasm. "Nick.."

          He looked up at her and found tears in her eyes.

          He got off of her and sat up. "What wrong?"

          "We shouldn't have done this."

          "Why? It was so perfect, Allie. It was perfect." He said while whipping some tears away from her face.

          "Nick,"

          "Why?" He asked again.

          "I don't know." She cried more.

          Nick sat her up and hugged her. "It's okay, it wasn't wrong. It was a good thing. It was amazing. Don't cry."

          More tears rushed down her face as if she was regretting what just happened but Nick hugged her tighter.

          "I love you." he said.

          A few minutes after he told her he loved her, she stopped crying and relaxed in his arms then fell asleep. He gently put her back down on the pillow and placed the blanket over her naked body.

          He moved over to the other side of the tent and unrolled the condom off of himand put it in the wrapper it came in. He put his boxers back on and made his way down beside Allie and kissed her forehead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411K 13.7K 21
*This story gets a bit sexy at times* My name is Marcus... and I am not attracted to my boss. I do NOT get aroused around him. I do NOT want to lic...
1.5K 25 11
"I hate you," she muttered and I was taken aback. I looked at the guys for a quick second and back at her. "W-" "Don't ever scare me like tha...
4.2K 124 54
"Get Away From Me" I stated as backed up against the wall. "I can do whatever I damn well, please. You belong to me." He said before kissing me. ...
1.3K 138 36
(WARNING: When I started this book I was like 13 so sorry for it's probably cringingness and grammar mistakes and everything else. -And I am not fixi...