Sworn Enemies

By CallMeAlieyYo

Note: I don't own Harry Potter or anyone of the original characters. What would happen is Snape made Draco wo... More

You have got to be kidding me.
First Night
What?
well then
soooo
Crap ( please read the A/N)
They're unknown feelings, or are they
A/N grounded...kinda
What are you looking at Potter?
The family Business
Well... (please read the A/N)
This is where it gets complicated
Damn my head
A/N
No, Please
What have I done to you?
Shut up Malfoy
Well Hello there
A/N
A/N again.
Harry! (full)
Look at what you've done
What does this mean for us?
Sequel?

Harry!

300 16 0
By CallMeAlieyYo

A/N 
 THIS MAY SOUND LIKE THE DEATHLY HALLOWS A BIT BECAUSE THIS IS BASED OFF OF THAT BOOK. ALL THE LINES THAT ARE EITHER REALLY CLOSE TO OR ARE QUOTES ARE CREDITED TO J.K. 

 just a heads up

~Harry~
 I stood watching as the Dursley's packed everything they owned and got into their car. " But dad why do we have to move? I like it here." Dudley wined as he put the last bag into the car. " Because, that freak and his world might come after us." Vernon snapped. 

 Dudley looked at me. " I just want you to know, that I'm sorry. I know it's to many years to late, but just know that I am."  He held out his hand. I took it and smiled. " Thanks Dudley. Be safe." With that, I turned and walked into the house and listened form the sound of their car driving away.

 I slid down the wall and ran my hands through my hair. I stayed like that for a few more moments before I got up and started to head up to my room when someone knocked on the door.

 I opened the door and got tackled in a hug. " Harry!" It was a voice that I knew was Hermione. " God Hermione, let the boy breath." Hermione let go and I saw Ron standing behind her. " Ron, Hermione!" I said happily. " Hey mate." Ron said as he entered. 

 Once they were in, I saw more people. Percy, Flur, Hagrid, Mad-eye, Tonks, Kingsley, Fred, George, Rumus, Snape, and Author and one guy who I didn't know.
 " Guys what are you all doing here? " I asked, letting all of them in. " Er her fer ya 'Arry." ( Translation, " We're here for you Harry." )  Hagrid said as he gave a bone crushing hug. I laughed once he let go and headed to the parlor where everyone was. 

 Mad-eye walked in and told everyone to line up like they should. 

--------------------------------------------------------Time skip to the flying --------------------------------------------------

" Hagrid!" I yelled. Death Eaters had attacked him and someone told Voldemort that I was being moved. 
 I was controlling the old motorcycle and was dogging spellings and sending some back when it happened. A green blast killed the last one I thought it would. 
The snowy owl that's been by my side since I was eleven.

A/N this is a over view of what's to come. I will have more Monday if it mean writing on my bus  I promised an update and here it is. Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

630K 17.4K 38
The war is over. Everyone has to retake the previous year at Hogwarts. Hermione Granger is made Head Girl and Draco Malfoy is made Head Boy. Tensions...
Hissy Fit By J

Fanfiction

279K 5.9K 31
Over the summer something terrible happen to Harry. He was very scared to tell his boyfriend of 2 years, Draco Malfoy, about what had happen. He tel...
1M 36.8K 23
Draco and Harry once again find themselves fighting, but what happens when Draco's spell goes wrong, and he has to take care of an even younger Potte...
24.2K 559 33
The Wizarding War is over, and Voldemort is gone. The golden trio decides to go back to Hogwarts to retake their 7th year, their last year, but they...