Emily Black and the Order of...

By iluvremuslupin

Voldemort is back,the ministry won't believe it and have control over Hogwarts.Emily is going into her 5th ye... More

Beyond Repair
Sanity is overrated
The Trial?
Azkaban
Leaving marks
Back to Hogwarts
Athea Deters
Toadface
Detention
Hog's Head
Educational Degree
Dumbledore's Army
Weasley is our King
Quidditch tryouts
Saint Mungo's
Christmas
Vicious Circle of Immaturity
The Worst Holiday Ever
Dumbledore's dismiss
Memory
Careers Advice
The Quidditch Final
Owls
The Department of Mysteries
Empty
Sequel

The Quibbler

7.6K 321 163
By iluvremuslupin

(Emily's pov) 

Over the next few days I hardly saw Cece and Seamus as Angelina held Quidditch practise everyday but anytime I did see them they were either eating the face off each other or holding hands.It was disgusting!Were Cedric and I that annoying?

The Quidditch practises weren't working either.Quite frankly we suck. We all look like idiotic red blurs flying in the sky.Kirke is the worst.A couple of days before our match against Hufflepuff he hit a bludger at me and I got concussion and had to spend a night in the hospital wing as she gave me an assortment of different potions.

After one particularly bad training session I found myself in the great hall,eating anything I could reach.

"Don't eat the whole table Em"George joked and I threw a piece of chicken at him.It fell to the floor with a thump and he picked up a nearby carrot and threw it at me.I held up a chip but it fell from my fingers as I overheard Harry.

"Well, they should!"he said forcibly "Then I could've just told her I fancy her, and she wouldn't have had to get herself all worked up again about Cedric dying!"

I still don't know how to react to these things.Fred put his arm around my shoulder and I narrowed my eyes in Harry's direction.

"Oi Angie!"Fred called out and Angelina stomped over,mud all over her just as it was over me.

"Don't test her patience Fred.She was nearly in tears by the end of the training session"I warned before standing up.

"I best go shower.I'm all muddy"I said,referring to my robes and my face which had streaks of mud on it.

Later that evening I sat on Lee's bed as they talked about the joke shop and I plaited my multi-coloured hair.

"Yeah.I think George and I will leave before the NEWT's.Without Quidditch there's nothing to stay for is there?"Fred said and I immediately jumped up.

"Don't you dare leave me Fredrick Weasley.I'll have no one.Cece is always snogging Finnegan and Viola is in Slytherin.I can't talk to Sev because of stupid Umbridge!You can't leave me here!"I said and he looked at me for a moment.

"Well you're lucky we love you"Fred and George said at the same time and my hair turned a bit pink.

"I live you guys too"I said,hugging them both in a group hug.

"I love you to Lee"I said hugging him as I didn't want him to be left out.

"Dido Emily"he said and I grinned and we all discussed plans for the joke shop and they want me to make love potions.

"I can do that"I replied and I fell asleep on the floor.

On Saturday morning I woke up and I are nothing as I sat in the Great Hall.Viola wished me good luck and sat at the Slytherin table by some tall tanned guy who is vaguely familiar. Blane I think his name is-wait no its Blaise,Blaise Zabini.He seems nice enough.He's quiet in class.

Cece refrained from snogging Finnegan and she sat opposite me as I was between Fred and George.

The twins charmed the food in front of me and it kept on hitting my closed mouth.I kept it firmly shut.My appetite seemed to just disappear.

"Miss Black you are banned from Quidditch"the annoyingly familiar voice said and I could feel my eyes turning purple.

"You said I couldn't watch Quidditch. Nothing about playing it"I replied and her fake smile dropped before stiffly walking away.I gladly opened my mouth and the bacon entered by itself and I chewed,my appetite suddenly back.

I walked down to the pitch and Angelina sighed at us.

"Look!We have trained long and hard for this.This is my last year and I'm not leaving without that trophy!Lets kick some Hufflepuff ass!"she shouted and Ginny and I cheered loudly.

The game was short.The most enjoyable part was when I hit Zacharias Smith right in the face and it broke his nose.Sadly that didn't make me feel better.We only lost by 10 points but that was because Ginny caught the snitch.Kirke fell off his broom as Smith came near him and I had to catch him as he fell.

I sat glumly beside Ron in the common room drinking my 20th butterbeer.I was hyper to say the least.

Half an hour later I was dancing with Ron to the Weird Sisters on a radio I transfigured in an effort to cheer him me.

"Gryffindors Rule!"Ron shouted as we twirled.Everybody in the common room was looking at us weirdly but I don't blame them.

"Hufflepuffs suck!They can go suck some ducks"I shouted and Ron stopped to look at me weirdly.

"Why would they suck some ducks?"he asked but then shrugged.I felt hands on my waist and I was so hyper that I hardly noticed.

"I say its time for you to go to bed"George whispered and I pouted at him.

"Why?I'm having fun with your darling brother Georgie"I moaned and he rolled his eyes before picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder..

"Help!Help!I'm being kidnapped by an evil ginger wizard!"I shouted dramatically but nobody did anything.

"Go to your dorms!I'm fed up of you staying on the floor"George joked,placing me on the floor in front of the stairs leading to the girl dorms.

I leaned forward and in my hyper buzz I kissed his check and then got up(my hair a bright pink) and skipped up the stairs.

On Monday morning I was approached by Luna Lovegood,a Ravenclaw in the DA.She handed me a magazine,the Quibbler to be exact.

"My dad feels sorry for you.You know your dad being innocent and all.So he's giving you a free subscription"she said in her usual dreamy voice and then she disappeared.This was the magazine with the ridiculous story that dad was actually a band member,I can't really remember the man's name.

I flipped through it and my eyes widened as I saw Harry's face.I read quickly through the interview as he spoke about Voldemort and his Death Eaters.

'Cedric kind of came back-sort of-I mean like because of some connection his spirit came back and he told me to take his body back and to tell Emily (Sirius Black's only child) that he loved her...and that he planned on marrying you,she was that amazing'

I closed the paper and sniffed before starting to eat my breakfast.He wanted to marry me?If he didn't die I might have married him when I left school.I could have had a family with him...but it's all gone now.

I didn't met George's eyes as he sat down.I can't believe I kissed him.Yeah it was on the check but still.

"You okay?"he mumbled and I nodded.He sighed before asking me about the love potions.

"I completely forgot.I'm so sorry"I said and he smiled at me.

"Calm down,it's alright"he said and I started to feel comfortable with him,who cares if I kissed him on the cheek.

Umbridge banned the magazine immediately but I found that everybody was still quoting the article even though it was banned and if you were caught with it you were expelled.As you can imagine I was searched by Umbridge and Filch many times but I burned my copy.

The teachers weren't aloud talk about it but they showed there gratitude for example Trelawney broke into hysterical sobs during Divination and announced to the startled class, and a very disapproving Umbridge, that Harry was not going to suffer an early death after all, but would live to a ripe old age, become Minister for Magic and have twelve children.She then revealed that I would be bearing said twelve children.Thats not going to happen sunshine!

That night in the common room Fred and George put an enlargement charm on the front cover of The Quibbler and hung it on the wall, so that Harry's giant head gazed down upon the proceedings, occasionally saying things like 'THE MINISTRY ARE MORONS' and 'EAT DUNG, UMBRIDGE' in a booming voice.It was rather funny but after awhile I just started to shout random words.

My wrist started to hurt so I put down my quill.

"You okay?"Cece asked and I nodded at her.

"Really because you're grabbing your wrist"she stated and I looked down and removed my hand.

"You look tired.You should go to bed.I just need to talk to Neville"she said and I obeyed her,going up to the room.

I blocked my mind and found myself falling asleep.I found myself in a room and there was a man called Rookwood and Voldemort in it.Bode couldn't get whatever it is Voldemort wanted and Lucius Malfoy(my darling sweet uncle) use the imperius curse on Bode.Voldemort asked for 'Avery' and I woke up screaming,my screams mixed with Avery's as he was tortured.

"What in Merlins name is wrong with you.I'm your best friend Emily!I deserve to know"Cece screamed and then lowered her voice.

"Dumbledore wants you watched.So you don't do anything...rash or something"Cece whispered and I started to feel guilty.

"I blocked my mind"I said confused and Cece sighed angrily.

"Okay.Eh Voldemort kind of wants me"I said quickly and Cece raised an eyebrow.

"Kind of?"she asked.

"Okay.Theres some-thing that Voldemort heard and it says I'm powerful so he wants me"I explained and Cece's face had a look of pure concentration on it.

"Why did you tell me that?"she asked in a high pitched voice and I looked at her incredulously.

"We're best friends Emily!I deserve to know"I imitated in a high-pitched voice. We looked at each other before we started to laugh.

"This isn't funny!"Cece exclaimed but she was still laughing.

A week or so later we trudged down to Care for Magical Creatures.Umbridge was still supervising classes but I mostly ignored her.

"Righ'.Today we'll be studin' fairies"Hagrid said and my attention was drawn to to the two red dots,an amber one and a purple one in the crowd of mostly blue.

"Anyone 'no bou fairies?"Hagrid asked and I put my hand up.

"Well they're magical creatures and they...well they have wings and can fly.They can also be tiny or human size "I added.Hagrid nodded and gave us a fairy each.Not a good idea as Ruby and Scarlet decided to pull on people's hair.

I smiled at Violet as her purple dot zoomed around me.

"The wolfs are gone.You can come back to the forest but let me warn you the half giant brought a giant"she whispered nodding her tiny head in Hagrid's direction.

"What"I hissed and she repeated it.Hagrid brought a giant to Hogwarts. Which is pretty much under Umbridge's control.Oh joy!

That night at dinner I talked cheerfully to Viola who decided to sit at the Gryffindor table.This caused some problems but the DA surrounded her so it was alright.

A scream echoed around the hall and soon the whole school was out watching as Umbridge fired Trelawney.I felt sorry for her.I spotted Sev cross the way with Harry and he looked furious.I glared at Umbridge and then McGonagall appeared.

"There, there, Sybill ... calm down ... blow your nose on this ... it's not as bad as you think, now ... you are not going to have to leave Hogwarts ..."McGonagall said soothing Trelawney.

"Oh really, Professor McGonagall?" Umbridge said in a deadly voice, taking a few steps forward. "And your authority for that statement is ... ?"

"That would be mine," said a deep voice and I turned around to see Dumbledore.

"Yours, Professor Dumbledore?" said Umbridge, with a singularly unpleasant little laugh. "I'm afraid you do not understand the position. I have here-" she pulled a parchment scroll from within her robes "-an Order of Dismissal signed by myself and the Minister for Magic. Under the terms of Educational Decree Number Twenty-three, the High Inquisitor of Hogwarts has the power to inspect, place upon probation and sack any teacher she-that is to say, I-feel is not performing to the standards required by the Ministry of Magic. I have decided that Professor Trelawney is not up to scratch. I have dismissed her."

"You are quite right, of course, Professor Umbridge. As High Inquisitor you have every right to dismiss my teachers. You do not, however, have the authority to send them away from the castle. I am afraid" he went on, with a courteous little bow, "that the power to do that still resides with the Headmaster, and it is my wish that Professor Trelawney continue to live at Hogwarts."

"Might I ask you to escort Sybill back upstairs, Professor McGonagall?"he asked and that it exactly what she did with the help of Sprout and Flitwick.

"And what,"Umbridge said, in a whisper that carried all around the Entrance Hall, "are you going to do with her once I appoint a new Divination teacher who needs her lodgings?"

"'Oh, that won't be a problem",said Dumbledore pleasantly. "You see, I have already found us a new Divination teacher, and he will prefer lodgings on the ground floor."

You want to guess who he hired?Well it's most likely wrong.He hired a centaur!Great they hate me!Like I didn't hate divination enough.

"Professor!"I shouted after Dumbledore and he stopped before me.

"I need to talk to you"I said and we walked silently to his office.

"Look I don't appreciate being some pawn in your sick little games with Voldemort.I'm not your puppet but you have me curious as to what your aim was"I said softly,tugging at my hair.He looked like he was about to argue but I beat him to it.

"Oh but Professor.You got Sev to enter my mind because you couldn't,right?So I would be able to access your mind and you wouldn't be able to block me.I've heard you have quite a juicy past.What with your dad going to Azkaban for torturing muggles"I said,looking down at my nails. "Azkaban folk are quite friendly.They love to tell tales"

"Look how about we make a deal.You leave me out of your plans.Plans don't work half of the time anyway"I said smiling at him.He nodded calmly and I grinned.

"Great!I'll see you soon Professor. Goodbye"I said cheerfully,walking out of his office.I smirked as I walked down the corridors.He shouldn't have messed with me...even if he is The Albus Dumbledore. 

---------------------------------------------A/N Hello!Thank you all so much and thank you to 'Martina14' for fanning and my three amazing commenters who inspire me to write 'Harrypotterfreak22' 'PURKISHAHAPURKIS' and 'luna_lovegood_lover'.Thank you guys so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 7.3K 25
Emily is back for her 6th year of Magical Education.She finds out more secrets about her beloved uncle and mam-and not all of them are good.
93.6K 1.8K 17
You come back from your holiday in LA. You then discover that you can't live in your house. You move in with your brother and it's doesn't go the way...
15.1K 440 28
My name is Nemissia Vernice Knight, I go to Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. I am friends with Hermione Granger, the Wesleys, and Harry po...
223K 5.4K 45
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒍. 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓. 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒌 𝒊𝒕" There was a...