That's Not My Name ➳ Frerard

By Revenge_Iero

Two boys who seem to think alike. But one more open then a book and the other in his own world with his own s... More

Chapter One: Marilyn Manson
Chapter Two: Wanna Go Emo Boy? (Oh Wait That's Me)
Chapter Three: Blood Blood Gallons Of The Stuff
Chapter Four: Answer My Damn Questions
Chapter Five: Mikey Said Not To Tell But I Did Anyway
Chapter Six: It's Not A Phase Mom
Chapter Seven: Only If You Do...
Chapter Nine: Wanting To Know But Wish You Didn't

Chapter Eight: So Um...What's Going On?

2.7K 212 225
By Revenge_Iero

Frank stormed into the school the next day with an expression full of determination. He was going to get answers out of Gerard whether it had to be done the easy way or the hard way.

Kids seemed a little shocked that the new kid had walked into the building with a clean face. Frank had only gone to school for two days, but they all knew him surprisingly well enough to know they Frank Iero always wore makeup. No matter what kind of day it was.

Well truth is, Frank was out of makeup and was just way beyond pissed to even fathom looking in the mirror for some apparent reason.

The pissed off attitude seemed to dissipate right off his face when he watched Gerard walk through the back entrance with a pale face, dark eyes and pitch black hair.

Frank's jaw dropped slightly, but he just pulled his hood up and turned the corner disguising the blush that rose to his cheeks.

He was still wearing all black and looked like an emo ball of darkness, but he too had no makeup and it made Frank question even more what the fuck was actually going on at the moment.

"Gerard!" Frank snapped quite loudly, coming around the same corner and shooing away the flock of girls that had come from nowhere. "Tell me what the fuck is going on, now."

Gerard grimaced, his back leaning against the locker that was supposedly his. If he used it. "What are you talking about, Frank? Nothing is going on..." But the look on his face was obvious that he was most definitely hiding something.

"Cut the bullshit," Frank sighed exasperatedly. "Please, tell me why I fell in the park and why there is so much blood? Please...I'm getting beyond fed up with this."

Gerard crossed his arms and only stared at Frank, his lips making no sign of talking.

Frank narrowed his eyes and clenched his fists. "Gerard," He warned.

"What?" Gerard snapped, his eyes growing a little pissed off himself.

But that was quickly wiped off when Frank pounced on Gerard, knocking him over and punching him in his pale face. "I'll fucking kill you!"

His fists collided with Gerard's face over and over again as Frank yelled incoherent and most likely offensive things.

"Frank!" A teacher yelled, coming from the nearest classroom, "Please get off from..." The expression on her face told them both that she was clueless about Gerard's name.

"Gerard," He answered.

"Gerard...Way, perhaps?" She asked.

He nodded.

"Frank get of from Gerard and both of you - get to the office! Now!" She told the both of them.

Frank got off from Gerard and stood up next to the locker. "I did nothing wrong."

Gerard chuckled though, grabbing Frank's hand and dragging him to the office.

"Hello boys," The secretary smiled at them. "What can I do for you?"

"Um...we kind of got in trouble for fighting - but I totally deserved it, but can we perhaps go outside for a minute so I can explain some stuff to Frank here?"

She smiled, "Of course you can. Just don't leave the school premises. Okay?"

They both nodded and walked out of the school, "Here, sit down."

Frank did, only cooperating because he wanted to hear what was doing on.

"Okay um...so what did you dream about?" Gerard asked, taking the spot next to Frank.

"Well..." Frank trailed off. "You were crying because I had fallen to the ground and I was bloody and there was more blood coming out from underneath me and - Gerard? What happened? I'm told that we were friends, but happened?"

Gerard frowned and stared at his feet, it was all his fault and he didn't know how to tell Frank about all of this. "Frank...I - can I do something before you never talk to me again?"

Frank then started frowning too, "Why wouldn't I -" He was but off when Gerard pressed his lips to Frank's and pulled him closer by his hands. "Gerard," Frank muttered against his lips.

"Sorry," Gerard blushed. "But I really needed to do that before you get mad at me."

"I don't get why I would be mad at you though?" Frank shrugged in confusion. "Did you do something bad?"

"Yeah..." Gerard nodded. "Can you kiss me?"

Frank blushed, "O-okay."

They both leaned in and their lips touched each other's again, this time, both of their lips moving against each other's perfectly.

"Okay," Gerard smiled. "I'll tell you the whole story - but can I tell you one quick thing first about the makeup thing again? And why we're both not wearing it today?"

Frank nodded with a small smile.

"Okay. So about the accident, not much happened to effect me, but it did to you - so you pretty much became a second me without knowing it and we did a lot of stuff the same. Whatever I did with myself, you most likely did too."

"What? It's not happening right  now?" Frank asked.

"It's kind of went down a little, it was pretty bad and strong when it first happened," Gerard explained.

"Explain the rest, please?"

"When you were 9 years old, you were crying on the swings. Mikey noticed and asked what was wrong, but I felt bad and wanted to know what's wrong and help you, so I brought you to the woods and asked..." Gerard sighed.

"You said your dad walked out on you and you didn't really know what was wrong. You said that he just didn't love you guys anymore and I don't know...we started talking and you started smiling and laughing and it was the most amazing thing I have ever seen. No joke."

He looked over to Frank who was blushing again.

"So I had to leave that day but I came back the next and the day after that and we just became friends and hung out together everyday. We grew really close," Gerard could feel himself choking up at this, at having to explain the thing that Gerard regretted most in his life.

Becoming friends with Frank.

"And about a year later, I- I suggested something that probably changed your life forever. I liked you a lot and I wanted to be close to you. But not in a boyfriend type way because I was young and barely knew what that was...Frank..." Gerard felt the tears fall down his face as he took the black coat off and pull his shirt sleeve up to reveal a few vertical scars.

Frank looked down with wide eyes. "Gerard I- I have the same marks. Is that because me of the doing the same thing thing?"

"No." Gerard shook his head and took off Frank's jacket and found the matching marks. "I suggested the idea of cutting our skin open so that it would cause bleeding and we could...blood brothers kind of, I guess. We could put out cuts together and we could be closer."

Gerard didn't look at Frank as he brought sleeve to his face and whirled the tears off his face, "Gerard - I -"

"I'm not done," Gerard shushed. "It effected you more somehow and you fell to the ground and it did something to your system and you fell unconscious...the ambulance took you to the hospital and couldn't do nothing to save you and you fell into a coma."

Gerard started full-on crying. "Frank, it's all my fault that you don't remember anything. I got to close to you and I -"

"Gerard, was I really in a coma for seven years?" Frank asked.

"Yeah, it only seemed like you moved because you were transferred, but your mom stayed and that's been the same house you've lived in all your life. Frank, I'm sorry you've missed out on so much, I just - I regret -"

"You regret being friends with me?" Frank asked.

Gerard sighed, "Yes. I do." And he got up and walked back into the school, leaving Frank to sit alone and sad but for the first in a long time, satisfied because someone had actually told him everything.

THERE! I TOLD YOU EVERYTHING! It's not over because there still has to be some conflict and frerard shit. But be expecting the ending within the next few chapters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.3K 1.7K 21
Want to have a cringe attack? Read this. One of those really common college fanfics of which the gay couple walk into each other and all that shit. ...
471K 30.5K 35
Frank is twenty eight: he's mentally stable for the most part, and well nobody has to know about pills he takes twice a day, do they? He's normal now...
155K 9.3K 45
Highschool is a living hell. At least that's Gerard's opinion because he can't pass the hallways without being shoved against lockers or called a "fa...
176K 10.3K 39
Gerard way and Frank Iero have always passed each other in the hallway but never spoke a word to one another. They are both alike in many ways. Both...