Sinclaire Academy: Half Bloods

Per YouNique09

"Another school year starts in Sinclaire Academy, do you dare to enter again?" - I suggest you read Sinclaire... Més

Sinclaire Academy: Half Bloods
Welcome to Society by e.h
Prologue
Chapter One: Welcome to Society, Bitch
Chapter Two: Fireproof
Chapter Three: The girl with violet eyes
Chapter Four: Get close, but don't get burned
Chapter Five: Sweetest Downfall
Chapter Six: Bown down to the Queen
Chapter Seven: Stormborn
Chapter Eight: Curious little thing
Chapter Nine: Wandering girls
Chapter Ten: Riddles
Chapter Eleven: Reality Bites
Chapter Twelve: The game of push and pull
Chapter Fourteen: Add fuel to the fire
Chapter Fifteen: Likewise
Chapter Sixteen: Unexpected Moment
Chapter Seventeen: Salted Wound
Chapter Eighteen: Look beyond
Chapter Nineteen: Ability Phase
Chapter Twenty: Traveler
Chapter Twenty-one: Change and unanswered questions
Chapter Twenty-two: Follow her lead
Chapter Twenty-three: Feel the wind
Chapter Twenty-four: Little Ezra's defeat
Chapter Twenty-five: Burn
Chapter Twenty-six: You tell me
Chapter Twenty-seven: Love
Chapter Twenty-eight: An arrow through the heart
Chapter Twenty-nine: Act of selfishness
Chapter Thirty: Fragile little Flame
Chapter Thirty-one: Highly Unlikely
Chapter Thirty-two: What goes around, comes around
Chapter Thirty-three: Pieces of a puzzle
Chapter Thirty-four: Change of disposition
Chapter Thirty-five: Too curious
Chapter Thirty-six: Four Parts
Chapter Thirty-seven: Safe zone
Chapter Thirty-eight: Crashing from the high
Chapter Thirty-nine: What am I?
Chapter Forty: True form
Chapter Forty-one: The Key
Chapter Forty-two: Broken again
Chapter Forty-three: Between how it is and how it should be
Chapter Forty-four: Between who you are and who you could be
Chapter Forty-five: Alpha
Chapter Forty-six: I'll tell you mine, you tell me yours
Chapter Forty-seven: Just like that
Chapter Forty-eight: Burning Bridges
Chapter Forty-nine: The Light
Chapter Fifty: Click
Chapter Fifty-one: Maybe I do
Chapter Fifty-two: Guardian Angel
Chapter Fifty-three: No going back
Chapter Fifty-four: The lesser of two evils
Chapter Fifty-five: Low hanging vultures
Chapter Fifty-six: Change of fate
Chapter Fifty-seven: Turning Point
Chapter Fifty-eight: Chosen
Chapter Fifty-nine: Free fall
Chapter Sixty: Point of no return
Chapter Sixty-one: The Beginning
Chapter Sixty-two: The End
Epilogue

Chapter Thirteen: Silver lining

62.5K 1.8K 753
Per YouNique09

Chapter Thirteen: Silver Lining

- Zeus Achilles -

"You've been MIA lately," Zeus gave Seige a sideway glance nang makasabay niya ito sa hall patungo sa Dining Hall.

"I just saw you last night" she gave him an incredulous back and he was shock for getting that kind of reaction from her.

Sumunod nga pala ito sa kanila kagabi, due to Ezra's wish. But then again, there are a lot of things bothering his mind lately kaya siguro ay hindi niya masyadong pinansin ang presensya nito.

Seige gave him a knowing smile. "There is something bothering you Zeus Sinclaire."

It came out as a statement. Hindi na siya nagulat dito, Seige can point out anything that's wrong, especially from him. He finds it creepy and fascinating at the same time. He was like an open book to her.

"It's Zeus, just Zeus." He chided with a snort. He thinks she will never drop that formal 'Zeus Sinclaire' down kung hindi niya ito sisitahin.

"Okay," Seige nodded with a small smile. "Just Zeus."

"Do you want to skip breakfast?" Zeus suddenly said when they're nearing the Dining Hall's open doors. Marami silang kasabay maglakad, it is breakfast hour after all. Some even gave the both of them wry glances, para namang hindi ito sanay na makita silang magkasama ni Seige. Seige hangs out with Ezra, that doesn't make Zeus any different.

Seige stopped walking and tilts her head at him. "It's the most important meal of the day."

Zeus shrugged, like he doesn't know that. But he'll let it slip. "I'm really not that hungry"

And I don't want to see Flame.

"Adrianna won't like it if you skip meals"

"Since when did you became first name basis with my Mother?"

"Since the night of the party," Seige smoothly answered. "She's a very fine lady, you're very lucky to have her as your Mother."

"Yeah, she's the best" His answer was automatic. "C'mon! Skipping breakfast won't hurt!"

"Ezra will require my presence"

"She has Enzo to keep her company"

He'd rather hang out with someone who knows his situation than be conscious with his moves when he sees Flame.

Seige raised a brow at him but then caves in with a shrug. "Okay. Where are we going?"

They ended up wandering to the falls, and he ended up telling her everything. Maybe it's okay to bottle things up but not always. He has been keeping this for so long, maybe it was time someone listens to him. It made everything better kahit na ang problema mismo ay hindi pa ayos. He was thankful that Seige was all ears at wala itong sinabi na kahit ano habang nagsasalita siya.

"You shouldn't have yelled at her," Seige said after letting him breathe.

"I know" Zeus answered in a calm tone. He thought about that, sana ay hindi nalang niya ginawa.

"But maybe your tone gave her a reality check," Seige gave him a sideway glance.

"I hope so..."

"If you've been through a lot of fights then you can go through this one"

He let out a bitter laugh. "She can't even look at me"

"Have you tried talking to her?"

Umiling siya sa tanong nito.

"Then walang patutunguhan ang mga sasabihin ko sa'yo if you won't talk to her"

"Miss Flame is hard headed," she said casually. "She knows what's right and wrong, I've talked to her Family and I must say she grew up in a very good one. But then again, no matter how good you are and stuck with your morals, if you want something and you know the consequences of wanting that something... you'd still want that something no matter what and do anything to embrace it para hindi mawala"

"Ignorance is bliss." Zeus said before staring at the ranging water cascading down the lake.

"Zeus," Seige called kaya tinignan niya ito. "Can I ask a question?"

He answered with a shrug. A question won't hurt.

"No matter how hard your situation is, you'd still hold on right? Even though you'll continue lying and going behind your best friends and families' back."

"You made our situation sound worse," he let out a laugh without humor. "But yes, I will."

"Are you willing to let her go?"

"No..."

"Sometimes setting the one you love free will be better for the both of you"

"And then what? Watch everything fall before my eyes? Not a chance. Flame's my fire, she's the only one who can destroy my world and make it all better at the same time."

"She is your world," Seige stated with a smile. "I completely understand that but both of you should know your limits"

"We just need some space," he sighed. "I need some space, playing hide and seek can be tiring you know"

"Then play a different game" Seige smirked.

She fucking smirked.

A small laugh came out of Seige lips. "Life is a game Zeus Sinclaire, if you're not tough enough to play then don't play at all"

- Asher Lars -

"Zeus fucking Sinclaire just skipped class without telling us!" Asher exclaimed with a loud laugh nang matapos ang kalahting araw ng klase nang hindi niya nakita ang anino ni Zeus.

"Oh shut it Woodsen, you skip class way more than he does"

"Stop fucking raining on my parade everytime Heath" Asher grumbled at Enzo.

"Ohhh, swearing is bad Kuya" Gianna teased when they sat on the chair.

"I don't fucking care"

"What's with your mood swings, Ash?" Ezra asked with a laugh. "Annoyed because Zeus didn't invite you to his skipping escapade?"

"What's with his pout?" Flame asked in confusion, kararating lang nito. She stayed behind to ask their Instructor about her grade and how she's doing in class.

"Zeus skipped class without inviting him," Ezra informed "And then Enzo rained on his parade"

"What a child" Enzo snorted, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Where's Athena?" Flame asked.

"Here!" Athena ran to the table and immediately sat beside Asher.

"Where's your brother?" magkapanabay na tanong ni Ezra at Flame.

"Oh, he went somewhere with Seige. I saw them leaving the building this morning"

An emotion passed Ezra's eyes but it disappeared as quickly as it came. Asher let out a loud laugh.

"Is he hitting on your pet, Ez?"

"No he isn't" Ezra said through gritted teeth. Enzo chuckled at his sister's reaction.

"Maybe he wanted some company and chose Seige instead of you Ash" Enzo said to annoy Asher.

"Enough annoying each other!" tutol ni Ezra, giving her brother and her cousin a hard stare. "We need to plan Social Night!"

"I'm not involving myself with that," Enzo immediately said and stood up. "C'mon Gianna, let's get you something to eat"

Gianna followed like a puppy.

"Where are you going?" Ezra asked nang tumayo rin si Flame.

"I'm not in the mood to finish the rest of the day, have fun!"

Asher and Ezra turned to each other confused while Athena watched as Flame walked away.

"Must be her grades," Asher said. "I'll talk to her later"

- Zeus Achilles -

"Thanks for today Seige," Zeus smiled while walking out of the woods. "And I'm sorry for making you skip class."

"No worries, I skip class more than you do."

Zeus chuckled. "I can tell"

He likes how Seige talks more now. It means na nagiging kumportable na ito sa kanya.

"I'll see you later Zeus" Seige waves at him before disappearing.

Now that he's alone, naisip niya ang mga sinabi nito. He really can't believe she can say all those things. She made sense though. Walang mangyayari kung hindi niya kakausapin si Flame.

Is it time to talk to her?

Really talk to her this time without anger and frustration seeping through his words. Hindi nila maayos ang sitwasyon kung palagi siyang galit. He really had to sort his anger management issues before it gets worse.

"Pareng Zeus!!!!" Asher screamed upon seeing him. "Where have you been motherfucker?!"

"Touch me and you're dead" He threatened nang umamba itong yayakap sa kanya.

"I just saw Seige," Asher suddenly smirked. "So you like commons now?"

Nangunot ang noo niya dito. "She's my friend, get your mind out of the gutter."

"Okay... whatever you say"

"Fuck you"

Biglang ngumiwi si Asher ngunit tumawa rin. "Those words sound so unsexy when you say it in that tone"

"Leave me alone, Ash. I have things to deal with"

"Deal with it later!" Asher grinned. "Aria's stopping by later to say goodbye"

"She's leaving already?"

"It's a bummer but yeah, she said she'll come back before school starts this September"

Sabay silang naglakad ni Asher patungong Dawn. He'll deal with Flame later dahil alam niyang hindi siya makakatakas kay Asher. They went to the boys' common room.

Hindi naman sila ganon kadalas tumambay dito kaya nagulat sila nang makita dito si Enzo.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Enzo asked annoyed. Nasa tapat ito ng vending machine.

"How unusual" Zeus grumbled and shook his head before slumping on the empty couch.

Enzo glanced with a smirk before winking. "It's okay to break the norm once in a while"

Asher sat beside him, a few seconds later Enzo did too. Pinaggitnaan siya ng dalawa.

"So boys, what's up?" Asher casually asked making Zeus chuckle.

"Breaking the norm" he answered with a smirk.

"Ariaaaaaa!!"

"He's so dense," Athena muttered to her brother. Zeus smirked before patting his sister's head. Si Asher ang naunang yumakap kay Aria nang bumaba ito ng sasakyan. Sinalubong nila itong lahat sa Parking Lot. She won't stay long dahil magpapaalam lang naman ito.

Pinagpasa-pasahan nila si Aria para yumakap.

"Si Flame?" tanong nito.

Ezra shrugged. "I called her but ayaw niyang lumabas eh"

Zeus forehead creased. Napansin rin niya ang bahagyang pag lingon si Seige sa gawi niya. He bit his lip. After this pupuntahan na niya si Flame.

"Hey, I want to introduce you to Seige van Syckle" Nilahad ni Asher ang kanyang kamay kay Seige.

Asher kept going on and on about who would win in a staring contest against Seige and Aria. Napapailing nalang si Zeus. He ended up slipping away nang hindi napapansin ng mga ito.

Tumungo siya sa Dawn, padalim na at halos lahat ng students ay nasa dorm. While going up the staircase, naisip niya kung tama bang kausapin na niya si Flame. Baka may maka kita sa kanya.

He stopped when he was in front of her door. He made sure na walang sumusunod sa kanya before knocking.

Flame answered a few seconds later. Mukhang hindi na ito nagulat ng makita siya.

He did not waste a single second to hug. Actions speak; His hug told her that he missed her and he was sorry for what happened.

He was so ready to speak and let it all out but in the end all he had to was hug to make it all better.

Flame's hands landed on top of his as he hugged her from the back.

"I'm sorry" Flame whispered.

"I'm sorry too," he whispered back as his lips moved against her hair. "I really have a lot of things to say but screw it, let's stay like this till nightfall"

The orange color sky seeped through Flame's open window. He heard her chuckle.

A familiar ringtone breaks their lovely silence. Zeus let out a groan, they both knew who the ringtone belonged to.

He reluctantly let Flame go para makuha nito ang phone na naka lapag sa kama.

"Hi Mom," Flame answered her phone with a smile. Tumango tango pa ito habang naka tingin kay Zeus.

"Class is over" Flame said, still staring at Zeus. "I'm in my room... with Zeus"

Zeus' eyes winded but he then a warm smile took over his lips.

Are you willing to let her go?

Seige's question wandered to his mind again.

He won't let her go now that she's given him something to hold on to.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1.5M 54.7K 36
In a snowy castle, far, far away from everyone, lives a girl. Her hair is as dark as the night sky, her skin is as white as snow, and her lips is as...
1.7K 102 15
(SPIRITUAL SERIES #5 REPENTANCE) "They are now dead, they live no more; their spirits do not rise. You punished them and brought them to ruin. You wi...
1.1M 56.7K 44
[BOOK 2 OF SOULBOUND] Bumalik sina Avery at Zirrius sa Alveria, upang hanapin ang medalyong kinuha ni Seth at upang harapin na rin ang puno't dulo ng...
Balang Araw Per Æ

Novel·la històrica

1K 80 34
balang araw // historical fiction story Isang marangal, tanyag, at perpekto kung maitatawag ang pamilya De Vera. Mayroong ilaw ng tahanan, haligi ng...