The Abductor Hotelier EBS 4 (...

Galing kay MsDreamerGirl84

Warning: For mature readers only (18+). COMPLETED They started out rough. He took everything in a businesslik... Higit pa

A Note From The Author
Disclaimer
Synopsis
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Encounter
Chapter 2: Mr. Arrogant
Chapter 3: The Job
Chapter 4: Exclusive Waiter
Chapter 5: Undeniable Attraction
Chapter 6: The Remedy
Chapter 7: Her Family
Chapter 8: The News
Chapter 9: The Dilemna
Chapter 10: My Hot Captor
Chapter 11: His fake Girlfriend
Chapter 12: Where Temptation Begins....
Chapter 13: Slowly Falling into the Pit
Chapter 14: Hating the Ruined Moment
Chapter 15: How to treat the troublesome
Chapter 16: Cruising with Love
Chapter 17: The Relationship
Chapter 18: The Petty Quarrels
Chapter 19: The Unwelcome Company
Chapter 20: The Dinner with Unwanted Company.
Chapter 21: Senseless Love
Chapter 22: The Party with her nightmare
Dedications
Chapter 23: Her Knight in Suit
Chapter 24: Their both life-changer
Chapter 25: The man he's after
Chapter 26: His Proposal and Her Reaction
Chapter 27: The Finding of Justice
Chapter 28: The Chase and The Revenge
Chapter 29: The Final Truth
Chapter 30: Receiving Justice and The Wedding
Unsure which to do Next.
Nicolas Petropoulis Story

Epilogue

120K 3.9K 247
Galing kay MsDreamerGirl84

"The best kind of relationships begin unexpectedly. When you get the astonished feeling everything happens so suddenly. That's why you don't look for love. It comes to you just at the right time; the time you never thought it would have." - Unknown

Unedited

Three years later...

[Demetrio's POV]

"Daddy.." my almost three years old son Luke was running to my direction with disgruntled face. If I'm not mistaken, he may be into fight with his twins again, Victoria. Victoria is very strong-willed and often bully her brother Luke. And, if my son retaliated, Victoria cries and Luke will get a big time-out from his mom.

Yes, from my wife. She has been very strict to them, but she loves them dearly. She's not just too patience this months because she just delivered our third baby, Elle. She's a four months old.

"What happened again Luke? You are muddy, giós. You're going to be in trouble if mommy found you full of mud." I warned him.

"That's why I'm hiding from mommy, daddy." Luke chuckled and hid behind my legs.

"You have to move, giós. Daddy had to finished cooking, or we will all be starving." I said trying to tell my son that's its dangerous for him to stay in the kitchen, especially when daddy is cooking.

I forgot I have my bluetooth in my ears and everything was heard from the other line. My bestfriend, Nicolas Petropoulis.

And yes, I could hear his mocking laughters.

"Gosh, I never knew this day would come. You even surpassed our friend Stavros. Man, since when did you wear the skirt? tsk tsk.." he mocked while laughing.

I rolled my eyes.

"Are you even wearing apron, my brother?" he kept on mocking.

"I will call you again, Nick!" I spat and ended the call.

"I turned the stove off and move the pot, not wanting to burn the egg omelette I'm trying to perfect. My twins love them.

"Luke! Luke!" suddenly Yvonne's voice roared around the kitchen glaring at me.

"What did I do again?" I whined. She looks so pissed and I know my son is in trouble. She still looks stunning and she maintained her body even she already had squirted three babies.

I just love her.

"Please babe, don't tell me you're going to tolerate it again. He's on a time out." she spat, rolling her eyes in frustrations.

"Hey relax, moro. Let him get off the hook today. It's Saturday, let's have some fun and relax. You've been too restless." I commented as I walked closer to her and pulled her closer to my chest.

"If you didn't asked the helper to take a one week vacation then I wouldn't be restless.

Yes, I let all my helpers took their vacation since I wanted my family by myself. But, now I regretted it. I had to do the cooking, tidying sometimes, but Yvonne cleaned, and I do the laundry, and folding too.

Our business and Nicolas was doing pretty well and I'm working at home most of the time.

"He has too." Yvonne insisted.

"What did he do again this time?" I asked, as I turned to look at Luke but he's gone.

"You might want to check the living room. Vicky and Luke rolled on the carpet with mud all over them. Well, you're going to clean them anyway." Yvonne explained briefly and she grinned deviously.

I groaned in disapproval.

"Luke! Vicky!" I growled. Yvonne walked to the backroom door and laughed.

"Lunch is almost ready!" I called out and Yvonne just agreed. Then, I turned on my heel to the living room.

Shortly, I was staring at the at light brown carpet, but now it's more like dark brown after the pristine new carpet was covered with mud.

I groaned in frustrations.

I shook my head in disbelief and I decided to call a carpet cleaner.

"Oh my god, what happened?" a voice from my behind made me turned my head to look. It was Shelly and her daughter, Shaina.

"Hi theios Demetrio." she smiled and she gave me a kiss on my cheeks. "Where's Vicky?" she asked excitedly.

"In the backyard." I replied shortly as I smiled to her.

"Let me guess. Your two piglets did this?" Shelly roared in laughters and I glared at her.

"Just call a carpet cleaner, Demi." she chuckled and pat my shoulder. Again, when she called me Demi, it just pisses me off. I don't understand. But if Yvonne called me that, it was special.

Maybe because I knew she likes Demi Lovato so much?

I shook the thoughts off.

"Yvonne is in the backyard with the twins. Elle is sleeping." I replied as I smiled.

"Great. I'll go see them. And oh yeah, mom and dad are coming, they brought a lot of food.." she announced before she strutted to the back door. I'm glad they will bring food, because I only made just enough for us, since I didn't know they will show up today.

I called the carpet cleaner and in few minutes, it was arranged and they will be here in half an hour.

I'm glad mom and dad are coming. They can help us with the kids, although they always comes and help.

Yvonne's family comes every year spend a week with us. They all now lived in Brazil.

Mom and dad seems getting along well, but I don't know when they are in a close walls. Shelly divorced her husband and now living happily with her daughter. She got the custody of Shaina, which was good.

---

[Yvonne's POV]

I put Elle in her crib after I fed her. She looks peacefully sleeping and I smiled. She looks so adorable. She is Demi's female version. Tousled hair, gray eyes, and lightly tanned skin. While Vicky was my spitting image. Luke is a mix of us. He got my brown eyes.

I kissed Elle's chubby cheeks before placing her gently on her bed.

Just as I stood straight, I felt Demetrio's presence. Demetrio bend lower and kissed her cheeks.

"Finally, all of them is down." Demetrio grinned and his eyes is dancing with lust.

Even after two births, I still react to him like a lightning. He always makes me shiver with excitements. Our love had blossomed greatly and each day with our kids, is everything I had dreamed of.

Demi had been very loyal and caring. He was a very good father to our kids, even sometimes pisses me off because he was spoiling them, but he was a father right?

He always reasoned that they are just kids, which I can't argue sometimes.

"Let's make our fourth baby.." Demi whispered against my earlobe and I giggled softly as I clung my hands around his neck.

Every time we had chances, we never waste it. Demi is insatiable, he has a very big appetite and I'm always on the go to satisfy his libido.

As soon as we entered our room, he scooped me on his arms and lay me on the bed and lay on top of me.

"God, I can't get enough of you moro mou." he whispered as he started kissing my forehead trailing down to the bridge of my nose then to my lips.

His kisses moved down to my jawline with his hand skimming on my soft sides to my thigh.

He kissed my chest, and a burning sensations erupted within me and I shivered with excitement.

I felt his hand lifting my nighties and his hot lips touch my belly and a shiver ran down my spine.

His hot lips trailed down to my abdomen, down to the v-shaped, slowly moving down as he tug my undies lower. I jerked up to give him an easy access, as I felt a warm sensations pooling in between my legs.

My whole body is shaking with greater anticipation. The desire rose tremendously and I'm getting impatient. His lips and tongue as he shifts them occasionally was torturing me.

"Please.." I beg..

His slow rhythm is just too unbearable. It was a torture, teasing me to no end. When his lips touch my nub, I quivered and moaned loudly.

"Mom.." Vicky's drowsy voice suddenly washed all the arousals I felt in a second.

Demi quickly rolled to my side pulling the sheet to our shoulder. We both look like we just caught stealing.

Our eyes locked to our daughter who was making her way to our bed.

I was looking for my underwear inside the cover, but I couldn't find it.

"Where's my undies, babe?" I whispered to Demi.

"Oppss. I dropped it on the floor." he whispered back as he smiled to our daughter.

She stopped on the side of the bed and was about to climbed up when she look down and pick up something.

"Mom, you drop your undies here." she said innocently.

I took it with embarrassment.

"Thanks honey. Mommy was too hot, that's why she took it off." I replied fumbling for words to replied not being caught.

"Can I take my undies off too? I'm too hot." she exclaimed as she climbed up and l carried her to our middle.

"No, honey. Keep it on." I replied sweetly.

Demi groaned and I glared at him. His face was priceless.

"Goodnight sweetie." Demi kissed her daughter's cheeks and she fell asleep right away.

I watch as Demi swung his legs out of the bed and she scooped me.

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked in surprised, stifling my giggles.

"Finish what we had started!" he replied as he carried me out of the room and I have no idea where he wants to finish our business..

"I love you, babe!" I whispered and he whispered back.

"I love you more, moro mou!!" he grinned and kissed me while he made his way down the stairs..

To the living room.

The end.
---

A/N: Thank you everyone!
Finally we reach the end.
Hope you won't forget to FOLLOW, VOTE, AND COMMENT!!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

4.4K 1.4K 28
Her beautiful and daring self crosses the border--the biggest mistake ever, because now she is all he can think about. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ...
10.6M 353K 49
WARNING!!! MATURE content for 18 years old and above!!! If you're an INNOCENT or NOT AN OPEN-MINDED reader, please refrain from reading this story! W...
7.8K 3.5K 22
"Shove your offer up your ass." "I would rather shove something else up princess" I stared wide-eyed at him while he just smirked with amusement cle...
358 38 20
"I never knew that love would be this amazing"I said looking at the beautiful sunset with him by my side. "Sweetheart I also thought love was an unwa...