Mr Arrogant || kth. » book 2

By wtkfics

"haven't we met?" his eyes whispered and i had sudden flashbacks of us. it's been long, kim taehyung. ; prete... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
**{Take Note}
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 [part 1]
Chapter 35 [part 2]
Chapter 36 [End]
Epilogue

Chapter 14

313K 15.4K 25.4K
By wtkfics

"Actually, I remember it all."

I gasped and then accidentally rolled off the bed, falling onto the floor, face first.

"Ow!" I groaned, trying to stand up on my two feet. "You're lying aren't you? You're lying, you don't remember anything, you were drunk, right? Am I right?" My panic attack returned.

He chuckled, reaching out his hand to help me up, but I rejected. "I didn't expect you to be strong enough to carry me on your back all the way upstairs."

"AAAGH," I shrieked and he just laughed at me.

I sat back on the bed, making sure there was some distance between us. "So you w-weren't drunk?" I asked as my eyes got wider.

"I did drink with my colleagues, but not til' I get too drunk," he said.

I frowned, "So all that, was just acting?"

He nodded.

"YAH KIM TAEHYUNG MICHYEOSEO?!" I grabbed a pillow and threw it to his face.

He continued laughing hysterically, "My acting skills are quite great huh."

"I'm gonna kill you," I said, clenching my teeth, and reached out for a soft toy from the table by my bed. Taehyung quickly sprinting out of my room, still laughing like a kid.

I chased after him and barged into his room, "Kim Taehyuunngg, come out now."

He was nowhere to be seen. I ran and checked his bed, he wasn't there but there were a bunch of lion soft toys. I looked under the bed and he wasn't there either.

Just then, a pair of arms encircled my waist from behind. "Got you," a familiar voice said and I could see him smiling from the reflection on the window pane.

I was gonna nag at him at first, but he knows what to do to shut me up. Ugh, Kim Taehyung.

He placed his chin softly on my head then swung me gently from left to right. I was flustered, puzzled, flattered, all at the same time. He's being weird again. "I was just pulling a prank on you," he said.

"T-Then th-that k-kiss was totally unnecessary," I stuttered.

He said, "I'm just sneaking a way to kiss you."

"Wait-- what."
"I randomly felt like kissing you."
"wHAT."
"I'm just being weird."

I elbowed him and he instantly let me go, still wearing a smile on his face. "Do you like, go walk down the street and see a lady then kiss her randomly?" I asked and folded my arms.

"Well, maybe," he shrugged.

"Oh god, Taehyung, you need some rest," I said and pushed him onto the bed as I pulled the blankets and covered him fully.

I made my way out of his room. "You're the creep by the way," I said and closed the door behind me before he could say anything else.

I sighed, walking into my own room an unsure of what to feel. Good thing I'm not sick anymore, or I'd probably throw up in his face.

Just then, my phone beeped. I picked it up and looked at the Caller ID. It was my mom.

"Yobuseyo?" I answered the phone call.

"Annyeong Hyejinnie, how have my daughter been?" Mom asked, concerned about me.

It's been a weird journey. I'm weird. Taehyung's weird. This marriage is weird.

"I'm very fine, eomma," I responded to her.

"Very well," she said, sounding pleased, "How's your honeymoon trip? Did you enjoy it? Was it fun? Did you try making babies-"

"EOMMA!" I interrupted her and she laughed. "I'm fine, it's been great. How about you? Got a new boyfriend yet?" I teased her.

"Yah, this punk. I'm seriously not getting married again. Anyways, I've moved in with a friend, so I'm not living alone anymore," Mom said, and I was relieved.

We both talked for awhile, before she told me she wanted to cook. We finally ended the phone call after an hour of chatting.

I grabbed a novel from my book shelf then started reading it on my bed, since I got nothing else to do. Life as a freelancer, its splendid.

Just then, Taehyung came into my room, well shall I say, trespassed into my room, without even knocking on my door beforehand.

"Hyejinnie, Hyejinnie, what are you doing?~" he sang as he walked towards me with a bowl of popcorns in his hand.

"Reading a book on how to get rid of aliens from my room," I responded to him sarcastically.

"Cool, let me read it," he said and sat beside me, peeking at my book.

I slammed the book shut. "Yaah, don't you have your own bedroom? What are you doing here?"

"Well I won the wrestling match earlier so I can come and sit on this bed whenever I want to," he said and casually munched on the popcorns.

I snatched the bowl of popcorns from him, "Kim Taehyung, leave before I-"

He interrupted me as he dived on the left side of the bed. "Before you what?" He asked.

I sighed. "Nevermind," I said to him and continued reading the novel. "By the way, I feel like visiting my mom today."

"Can I come?" He asked.
"You don't have to."
"But I'm your 'husband'."
"My mom will be fine about it, I'll just tell her you're sick," I told him.

"But I'll be alone at home," Taehyung said and pouted.

"Then, too bad," I replied and stuck out my tongue.

Taehyung grabbed a handful of popcorns then threw it to my face, "This punk, you're not gonna get rid of me easily."

"I'm not trying to get rid of you," I said.

"Oh really? You're gonna keep me?" He asked, mocking me, "Hyejinnie likes Taehyungg~"

I smacked his chest, "Enough of your crap, you shall leave now, I need to get changed to visit my mom."

"I'll watch you change."

"KIM TAEHYUNG!"
"Okay okay fine!" he said and scurried out to his own room.

I locked the door and then went to my closet to pick a random hoodie and jeans, putting them on and paired up the outfit with a pair of red converse shoes.

I tied my hair up into a ponytail and grabbed my phone, ready to go as I walked out of my room.

"Is that how you dress to meet your mother?" Taehyung asked as he watched me walk down the stairs.

"I'm meeting my mom, not a boyfriend," I said to him.

"Good," he responded, "Don't be home too late."

I smiled, "Yes dad."

"Remember to call me if anything happens," He reminded me.

"Just watch your television, I'll be home soon, alright," I said and left the house.

***
I didn't know I'd be so engrossed talking to my mom til' I ended up making my way home at 10pm. Well, I just missed her that much.

Most of the shops were already closed, the streets were dark and only a vehicle or two zoomed down the road occasionally.

I took my own sweet time walking my way home as I checked my phone, and Taehyung left so many messages and missed calls.

"I'm hungry."
"I think my soft toy just made a sound."
"Why are you home so late."
"Why aren't you replying."
"Why aren't you picking up my calls."

I quietly laughed as I read his texts. Just then, I felt someone walking behind me. I turned around to see a figure of a man, with quite a built up body, and he was as if following after me, about a few distance away.

I started becoming anxious as I hastened my steps home, worried that he might do any harm to me. My hands turned cold and my legs trembled as I repeatedly turned behind to check if he was still following after me, and unfortunately, yes, he was.

The journey home was longer than ever. My thoughts became messed up as I kept thinking of the things that might happen if I don't escape from the stalker.

I took a deep breath, trying to calm my thoughts and praying in my little heart that he's not gonna attack me at any moment soon. My hands shook as I tried to search for Taehyung's contact number and quickly calling him up on my phone.

Thank god he answered instantly.

"LEE HYEJIN WHERE ARE YOU?! WHY ARE YOU--"

"Taehyung..." I whispered as softly as I can, and Taehyung stopped yelling at me over the phone, "I'm on my way home but t-there's a g-guy f-following after me."

"I'll be there," he said very quickly and hung up almost immediately.

I turned behind once again, and this time I saw a senile smile on his face. I gulped, quickly turning infront and walked faster and faster. Will Taehyung come any sooner?

I heard the foot steps behind me getting louder and louder, then he whistled. It's either Taehyung appear at this very moment, or I'll be done for.

I felt a hand from behind grab my shoulder.

"LEE HYEJIN!" I looked up to see Taehyung sprinting towards me like mad.

The stalker quickly let go of me, turning away and fled off.

I stopped walking and stood frozen, relieved, but terrified and was still trembling in fear.

Taehyung crashed into me and quickly wrapped his arms around me tightly. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" he asked, panting hard.

I was unable to answer him as I burst into tears, but I felt protected in his embrace.

He pulled away, "Didn't I tell you not to be home too late?"

I looked down, guilty.

He sighed an wrapped an arm around my shoulder, pulling me closely to him. "Let's go home," he said and we both slowly made our way home.

------------------------------------------

A/N ;

not a cliffhanger for this chapt yEHET or else yall would wanna chop my head off for it XD anyways is the new book cover okay? ^^

Thanks for reading! (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 1.1K 16
"There he is! My beloved fiancé!" Jisoo's eyes twinkled upon seeing the famous Kim Taehyung. "But the only problem is, he doesn't know." Jisoo's face...
2.6K 272 12
~VERY SLOW UPDATE!~ Jin asks Tae if he can be his fake friend to keep Wooyoung, who is crazy about Jin, away from him, but what happened afterwards w...
14.4K 1.1K 24
taehyung finds his mate in some weird arrogant alpha who for no reason stares at him with disgust in his eyes. A mentally tired taehyung with stars...
468K 11.1K 43
~Sequel to IT HURTS~ ~Completed [√]~ Taehyung and Jungkook are now happily married with each other. Taehyung is so happy that Jungkook is now officia...