Long Away (Queen Fanfiction)

By _storiesandstuff_

**NOT BASED ON REAL FACTS** Roxanne is a modern-day American young woman who has an obsession with Queen. One... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty

Chapter Nine

487 26 1
By _storiesandstuff_

**JANE'S POV**

I'm starting to get extremely nervous about Roxanne. Nobody's even noticed she's missing except her director and cast. Everyone thinks since she's a grown woman she just left to go to somewhere else. She kind of did, but not in the way they think. I don't even know if time travel exists, but if she's gone without her phone or clothes it must.

I plan on looking for her, but I don't know how. How can I get to 1976? Is there a time machine? Did she just wake up one day and end up there? I don't know, but it's freaking me out. I've even taken a few sick days from work so I have time to stress out, which isn't like me.

Today is the last sick day I will take because A: I can't afford any more sick days and B: Roxanne wouldn't want me to worry about her, would she?

I decide to listen to Queen. I even blog about them which I usually only do on weekends. I re-fall in love with them as I do all this. I can't believe I hide my love for them so much. They're so talented.

Soon, though, I have to stop listening to them for the day. It reminds me too much of Roxanne and how passionate we were for them. I know she's not dead, but I have absolutely no way to contact her whatsoever. This sucks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89K 2.5K 70
Hi, I'm Alice. Alice Taylor, not heard of me? Well, I'm not surprised but I'm the original daughter of Roger Taylor, pretty cool right? There is a re...
1 0 15
when Mary the young semi goth woman that Roxanne fell in love with a passion. she soon wants to be with someone else other then a homeless FBI agen...
5 1 17
As a kid she suffered from alien abductions and abuse from friends and school she became a hardened FBI agent who never knew what love was until she...
699 39 21
*PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT* Roxanne Laurent, a young high class girl from upstate New York, lived to please her parents. Her mother always told her peo...