Bound To You (Gravity Falls F...

By unbound-imagination

(DISCONTINUED) Dipper and Mabel Pines, both now seventeen, have been allowed by their parents to live in Grav... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Update (AKA Gabe's excuses)!
Chapter Sixteen
(Important!!) Author's Note

Chapter Eight

1.9K 83 16
By unbound-imagination

(A/N: shouldn't be posting this because I don't have chapter nine completed yet?? i did have it done and had started chapter ten but i hated the plot i had written for it and just scrapped it all

happy that i did but now i'm really behind ugh buT DON'T MIND ME ENJOY THE CHAPTER <333)

Dipper slowly awoke, his heavy eye lids opening.

The brunette yawned and began to stretch in his bed. He suddenly stopped when he remembered about Bill. He quickly turned his head to look next to him, but the blonde wasn't there. Dipper felt a wave of concern rush over him.

Dipper turned his head again to see Mabel was also not present. Dipper then saw his alarm clock on the table next to his bed read 9:23 AM.

I guess they let me sleep in, he thought. Good. That was probably the best night of sleep since I've been here.

Dipper yawned again before getting out of bed. He searched around the attic for a t-shirt and shorts. After he finished changing, he grabbed his hat and made his way out of the attic and downstairs to the kitchen.

He then saw Ford sitting at the kitchen table. Stanford looked up at him and smiled, "Good morning, Dipper. Sleep well?"

"For once, yeah," Dipper said with a chuckle as he went to grab a bowl. "I guess Bill wasn't lying when he said he'd stop sending me nightmares."

"He didn't mess with your dreams at all?" Ford asked, surprised.

Dipper spoke as he poured cereal into his bowl, "If he did, I don't remember."

Ford stared off for a moment before speaking again as Dipper sat at the table with him, "Mabel said that she found him sleeping in your bed with you this morning."

Dipper let out an annoyed sigh and reluctantly replied, "Yeah... He didn't want to sleep on the floor and I wasn't in the mood to argue with him, so I just let him sleep in my bed."

"If you refuses to leave your bed, I'm sure that I could convenience him to," Ford offered.

"No, it's alright," Dipper replied, shaking his head. "I can put up with it. It'd probably be best to keep him happy, anyways..."

"Your more important than that demon, Dipper."

Dipper sighed and took a bite of his cereal before replying, "I'm just saying that we don't want a pissed off Bill Cipher. While he might be 'weakened' right now, he can still be dangerous and still has some magic left."

"I hope this whole thing will just be over with soon," Ford muttered, drumming his fingers on the table.

After a minute or two of Dipper eating, he stopped to ask, "Hey, where is everyone?"

"Stan's running tours right now and Mabel and Bill are in the gift shop with Soos and Wendy," Ford explained. "Mabel offered to watch him and keep him out of trouble till you got up. She seems to not mind Bill as much as the rest of us."

"Mabel's trying to 'reform' him," Dipper reluctantly told him. "She thinks that if she is nice to him that Bill will return the favor, and maybe they'll become friends or something."

Ford shook his head.

"Mabel is too sweet for her own good."

----

"Hey, look who's up!"

Dipper held back an annoyed sigh as he entered the gift shop and heard Bill's enthusiastic voice.

Wendy was at the counter, looking at the teen and gave him a small, slightly tired, smile. Soos was no where in sight and was most likely outside taking care of whatever chore Stan had assigned him. Mabel stood with Bill near the counter. Waddles was asleep on the floor next to her.

"How'd you sleep? Bill said that he thought you slept well, but I'd like to hear it from you," Mabel chirped.

"Yeah, I slept fine," Dipper mumbled trying to not sound too pestered. "Has Bill been bothering you much?"

Bill frowned at him and rolled his blue eye.

"Not really. We've just been chatting! Bill's pretty nice to talk to," Mabel explained, smiling.

"You're not too bad to talk to yourself, Star," Bill told her with a polite smile.

Dipper had to restrain himself from punching Bill right in his pale face. It made him furious to see him being so... So nice to his sister. It was unsettling. He hated it.

Dipper snapped out of his fit of anger and shook his head, "Hey, does, uh, Stan need me to do anything? Restock? Clean up vomit? Become one of his newest attractions?"

"You'd rather clean up vomit then hang out with us?" Bill exclaimed, pouting a bit.

"I'd rather do my job then get in trouble with Stan," Dipper retorted.

Mabel glared at her twin, obviously not liking the tone that Dipper had used to speak to Bill.

 "No. Stan didn't tell us that you needed to do anything. I think he just wants you to take it easy. It might take you a bit to regain all that lost sleep," Wendy spoke up, earning everyone's attention.

"That's thoughtful of him," Dipper muttered.

"I'd take advantage of it, man," Wendy chuckled. "Stan normally never lets us off so easy, even his family."

Dipper couldn't help but let out a light laugh. She was very right.

"I think I'm going to go on a walk, then," Dipper said.

"I'll come with you," Bill spoke up, Dipper giving him a pestered look. "Hey, it's not because I want to annoy you, Pine Tree. That Hellhound could still be out there. If you die, I die. I'm not going to take that risk."

Bill seemed persistent, which made Dipper decide not to argue with him. He turned around and motioned for him to follow along. The brunette walked out the front door with Bill and lead him into the woods.

The two were quiet for a moment, making Dipper feel uncomfortable. He wanted to just focus on the beautiful forest around him just like he had the day before, but couldn't. His mind just seemed to be locked onto the fact that Bill was trailing along behind him.

Bill seemed to noticed how Dipper was acting and tilted his head a bit. Was the kid paranoid? Scared? Annoyed? Bill just wanted to come along to make sure Pine Tree didn't get himself killed, which would also result in his own death. He had no ill intentions.

Bill stopped dead in his tracks, making Dipper nervous. He stopped as well and turned around.

"What?" Dipper grumbled, staring at him.

"Something's wrong with you."

"What?"

"You're acting weird and I can't read your mind. What's up, kid?"

Dipper growled at him, "Nothing, alright? Come on. Let's just get this over with."

Bill shook his head.

"You took this walk out of your own free will and now you just want to get it over with?" Bill calmly said. "That doesn't make sense, Pine Tree."

"I would've happily taken this time off from the Mystery Shack if you hadn't decided to come along!" Dipper snapped. "I'm sick of you, Bill. Is that not obvious? I'm stuck with you because of some dumb spell... You sleep in my bed! It's been one day since you've shown up and I'm already tired of you!"

Bill just stared at him, obviously taking a moment to take in all of that. Dipper would've said that maybe he hurt his feelings, but he didn't believe that he could actually offend Bill.

"Listen, Pine Tree, I know you don't like me or any of this, and trust me, neither do I. I wish none of this has to happen," Bill reluctantly sighed, looking away from the brunette. "But you're my only chance to finally be normal again. I'm useless in the eyes of other demons in this state... I feel useless! I can't make deals, my powers are limited... I can't even cast a damn healing spell!"

"News flash, Bill: not everything is about you! I'm not going to believe whatever sob story you make up, okay?! I don't care that your in this 'weakened' state. I don't care that you can't cast a healing spell. You know what I do care about? That I'm bound to you because your a selfish asshole!"

Dipper was practically screaming at this point.

The two just aggressively stared at each other. It looked like a fight could break out at any second.

Bill suddenly turned around as he spoke, "Well, I guess I don't care either, then. Have fun with your little temper tantrum. I'm going back to your sister..."

The blonde started to walk away, but then stopped.

"Funny... You and Shooting Star are twins, yet you're not even close to being as nice as her."

Bill then kept walking.

Dipper just stood there, internally fuming with rage. He wanted to chase after Bill, tackle him to the ground, and just beat the shit out of him... But he didn't. It would be childish and a really stupid choice to make...

And if Bill decided to fight back, Dipper might end up in the hospital and he was sure that he didn't want to have to explain that to anyone.

Dipper eventually let out a frustrated sigh and kicked the ground. He was at least pleased that Bill had left.

The brunette finally calmed down enough to continue with his walk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 152 42
A town recovering from disaster. A family of twins reconnecting. A man showing signs of possession. And a stranger named (Y/n) missing her memories a...
218K 6.5K 45
(Y/N) (L/N) finds herself enrolled in Backupsmore University, the last place she wanted to be. In the brand new, unfamiliar territory, she quickly be...
11.1K 613 23
Set between Stanford Pines return and Weirdmageton. Dipper and Mabel are also aged up slightly for this. Dipper had no idea what he'd be getting hims...