Love Desire

By LovelyBrairRose182

In a present idyllic kingdom, the benevolent teenaged son of King Beast and Queen Belle is poised to take the... More

Prologue
Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
All about me
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch. 17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Explaining and New Book

Ch.3

1.7K 39 4
By LovelyBrairRose182

In the Castle
Maleficent's tenement apartment sat directly above Bargain Castle. It was dark, dusty, and dirty----just to Maleficent's liking and the colored windowpanes were mismatched and blocked out the sun. The green crystals' lights swayed from the high ceiling and the whole foul place smelled of sulfur. Maleficent, filing her nails, was seated in her tall green throne chair with her feet propped up and Hook standing on the wall with his legs crossed while he polish his hook. Mal, Ash, and their six friends and their six parents sat around the apartment, waiting for Maleficent and Hook to explain why they summoned all of them.

The villians had seen better days. Cruella, with her wild black-and-white hair, wore a ratty, nearly bald black-and-white dog-fur coat, which sported a bejeweled stuffed toy Dalmatian head next to her neck. She stroked it lovingly as if it were alive. Hades, with his blue hair, wore a ratty, nearly bald blue-and-black clothes looked at his board of Isle of the Lost and Auradon. Jafar, with his trademark mustache and goatee, was rocking a potbelly, a comb-over, and puffy Sansabelt pants. Doctor Facilier, with his red-and-black clothes and was possessing powerful dark voodoo magic capable of accomplishing nearly anything. Evil Queen, a former beauty, pulled at her cosmetically altered face and stared into a mirror. Ursula, the sea witch, was concoct various potions to create various spells. Mal, Ash, Evie, Lena, Jay, Stefan, Carlos, and Rick feared their parents nonetheless.

Maleficent commanded the teens "You will go," Hook blew on his hook and said "You will find the Fairy Godmother and you will bring us back her bloody magic wand. Easy peasy, lass?" Mal said "What's in it for us?" Maleficent said "Matching thrones, hers and hers crowns." Carlos gestured to his friends. "Um, I----I think she meant us." Ignoring him, Maleficent tossed her nail file over her shoulder, stood, and beckoned Mal to her. She said, leaning in close to Mal, "It's all about you and me, baby. Do you enjoy watching innocent people suffer?"

Mal said "Well, yeah! I mean, who doesn't?" Maleficent said "Well, then get us that wand! And you and I can see all that and so much more!" Hook said while helding up his arm and hook "And with that wand and Maleficent's scepter, she will be able to bend both good and evil to her will!" Evil Queen lowered her mirror and Ursula stopped her magic, then both said "Our will," Cruella pointed at them and Hades nodded. Hook said, trying to save face "Our will, our will," He looked at Mal and Ash and said firmly "And if you two bloody hell refuse, you two are grounded for the rest of your lifes, laddies." Mal and Ash cried, distressed "What?" Mal said "Mom!" Ash said "Uncle!"

Maleficent stared into her daughter's eyes and Mal stared right back at her. The stare intensified and it was a test of power and focus. Mal and her mom did this every so often. Maleficent always won and Mal tore away her gaze then said "Fine, whatever," and Maleficent said "I won," Evil Queen said "Evie! My Evil-ette in training." Ursula said "Olivia! My little sea witch in training." Evie and Lena ran over and sat obediently across the table from their mothers. Ursula said "You two find yourselves poor unfortunate souls with big castles and mothers-in-law wings." Evie and her mother said in unison "And lots and lots of mirrors." Evie beamed and clasped her hands then, her mother told her "No laughing. Wrinkles." Evie's smile vanished and she pouted while Maleficent looked at them and sighed.

Cruella said while caressing her son's head "Well, they're not taking my Carlos. I miss him too much." Carlos asked "Really, Mom?" Cruella said "Yes! Who would touch up my roots? Fluff my fur and scrape my bunions off my feet?" She kicked up a leg and Carlos caught her foot with his hand. He looked miserable and said "Maybe a new school wouldn't be the worst thing...." Cruella said while stroking his cheek "Carlos, they have dogs in Auradon!" Carlos looked petrified and shook his head "Oh, no! I'm not going!" Maleficent said "Ugh," Hades said "Auradumb isn't taking Gabriel, I need to help him earn that blue flame. Show me what you got?" Rick smirked and light up blue flames on his hand and throw it against the Olympus statue on his father's board. Everyone in the room was impressed and Jafar said "Jay and Stefan aren't going either!" Doctor Facilier looked at Jafar's son and his son, then said "We need them to stock the shelves in our stores. What did you two score?" Jay and Stefan laughed and pulled out a variety of stolen trinkets----one of the last items being an old lamp and Voodoo cards from their vest, sleeve cuffs, and boots and handed them over to Jafar and Doctor Facilier.

Jafar said "A lamp!" and Doctor Facilier said "Voodoo cards!" They grabbed them and Jafar rubbed the lamp while Doctor Facilier shuffled the cards furiously. Jay and Stefan shake their heads and said at the same time "Dads, we already tired," Evil Queen said while eyed Evie and Lena "Well, Evie and Lena aren't going anywhere until we get rid of these unibrows." Evie and Lena both touched their unibrows and Maleficent addressed the room "What is wrong with you all?" Hook shouted "People used to cower at the mention of our bloody hell names!" Maleficent said "For twenty years, I have searched for a way off this island unlike some people who went without us." Hook, Ursula, Hades, and Doctor Facilier look down and feel guilty. Maleficent continues "For twenty years, they hve robbed us of our revenge."

Maleficent pointed at Ursula and told her "Revenge on Ariel and her human prince Eric," Ursula crunched her teeth and grabbed her shell necklace. Then, Maleficent pointed at Evil Queen and said "Revenge on Snow White and her horrible little men," Evil Queen said at Maleficent's words "Ouch..." Maleficent turned to Doctor Facilier and said "Revenge on Tiana and her rich prince!" Doctor Facilier inhaled furiously and Maleficent turned to Jafar then, said "Revenge on Aladdin and his bloated Genie!" Jafar shook his fists. Maleficent rounded on Hades and said "Revenge on Hercules and his god papa, Zeus." Hades lighten up his blue hair into flames. Maleficent continues to Cruella "Revenge on every squeaky Dalmatian that escaped your clutches." Cruella said while stroking the stuffed toy dog head on her vest "Oh, but they didn't get Baby," Then, she wheezed maniacally "They didn't get the... They didn't get the Baby!" Maleficent pointed at Hook and said "Revenge on Peter Pan and his sneaky lost boys." Hook smash his hook on the table and Ash calm him down. Maleficent said "And I, Maleficent, the most evilest of them all... I will finally have my revenge on Sleeping Beauty and her relentless prince."

Maleficent turned to her friends and said "Villains! Our day has come." She turned to Evil Queen and Ursula then, nodded at Evie and Lena. Maleficent said "E.Q. and U., give them your magic mirror and shell necklace." They handed Evie and Lena the magic mirror and shell necklace. Evie asked disappointed "This is your magic mirror?" Lena said "And this is your shell necklace?" Evil Queen said "Well, these items ain't what it used to be. Then again, neither are we!" She gestured Maleficent, Hook, Ursula, Jafar, Doctor Facilier, Cruella, and Hades, and they laughed. Ursula said "These items will help you find things." Evie and Lena's faces lit up and Evie said "Like a prince!" then, Lena said "Like a soulmate!" Ursula said while gesturing Evil Queen "Like our waistline." Maleficent said "Like a magic wand! Hello! I need my book! My spell book. Ah! The safe!" She tried to open the old refrigerator in her kitchen and she said "I can't open it, Hook help me! I need to get in! It's broken! I can't get in!"

Everyone looked at Maleficent as she banged the refrigerator until, Hook pulled its handle with his hook and the door opened. Maleficent reached in and retrieved the book then, said to Mal "Ah! My spell book! Come, come, darling," Maleficent lovingly stroked the book's brown leathery cover, which featured a gold embossed dragon. Maleficent said "There she is! It doesn't work here, but it will in Auradon." She looked at Evil Queen and asked "Remember when we were spreading evil and ruining lives?" Evil Queen said "Like it was yesterday," They both started to get teary-eyed and Maleficent spun to Mal then, said "And now, you will be making your own memories...." She offered the spell book to Mal, but before Mal could take it, she snatched it away and said, shoving the spell book into Mal's arms "By doing exactly as I tell you," Maleficent said to Hook, gesturing to the door "Door,"

A horn sounded from the street and Stefan said "Let's get this party started!" Cruella said "Carlos! Come!" and Hades said "Gabriel! Come!" Evie checked herself out in her mirror while Lena lovingly storked her shell necklace. Evil Queen asked Evie "Who's the fairest of them all?" Evie said "Me," Evil Queen said "Ugh!" Evie said "You," Ursula asked Lena "Who's the unfortunate soul in the sea?" Lena said "King Triton," Ursula said "Ugh!" Lena said "Ariel," Ursula said to Evil Queen, Evie, and Lena "Yes! Let's go." Jafar pulled Jay aside for a private exchange and said "Now recite our mantra." Jay said "There's no team in 'I'," Jafar smiled and said "Run along with Stefan. You're making me tear up!"

As everyone filed out of the room, Maleficent threw open the doors and led Mal onto the balcony. They looked over the busy isle streets strung with lights and gazed across the sea. Auradon Prep could be seen nestled in the majestic green mountains. Mal couldn't believe that she'd be there, and so soon. Maleficent said while set a hand on Mal's shoulder "The furture of the free world rest on your shoulders, don't blow it." She winked and disappeared inside while Mal lingered on the balcony, not taking her eyes off Auradon. She was afraid but also excited. Dhe wondered if there was someone on the isle looking back at her. Maleficent sang, beckoning her "Mal!" Mal headed back inside, but not before giving the tiny dot that was Auradon Prep one last look. From below, the horn honked again, a reminder that it was time to depart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

553K 11.1K 26
Maddy, daughter of Maleficent, was furious when her sister and friends went to Auradon. Left to defend herself, she was offered a place in Uma's crew...
167K 3K 33
It's hard loving someone who is supposed to be your enemy. It's even harder when they live behind a barrier. (Harry Hook Love Story) All rights to D...
17.6K 244 11
What if Harry Hook had a sister? What if she was chosen as one of the VKs? Read to find out what will happen when Hadley goes to Auradon prep with th...
34K 538 13
Prince Ben soon-to-be King offers redemption for the child of villains in hopes to make amends and start over. But not everyone is happy with this de...