Blood of the Rogue

By SoapBubblePrincess

"....I feel it deep within, Its just beneath the skin, I must confesses that I Feel like a monster. " ... More

Blood of the Rogue
Ch.1 Betrayal of the Lost
Ch.2 Fight like a Man
Ch.3 Lost but Not Defeted
Ch.5 (part two) Do You Have A Name
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch. 8 Sneak Attack
Ch.9 Sneak Attack 2
Ch. 10 Don't Hold Back
Ch.11 Wish' in for You Back
Ch.12 Lovely Darkness
Ch. 13 Can't Live without You
Ch.14 Madness
Ch.15 Only One
Ch.16 Drama Momma
Ch.17 New Leader
Ch. 18 New Leader part 2
Ch.19 Sorry
Ch.20 Time To Go
Ch.21 Trip or Mini Vacation?
Ch.22 Men Don't Ask For Directions
Ch. 23 Akward Sleepover
Ch. 24 Akward Sleepover 2
Ch.25 Morning
Ch.26 Kidnapped
Ch. 27 (last chapter)
READ THIS!!!!

Ch.4 Do You Have a Name

10.8K 402 35
By SoapBubblePrincess

Picture of Aiden/his wolf on the side-------------------------------------------->

Aiden's P.O.V. (2 hours before dark)

".......When I lay down my head to sleep at night,

My dreams consist of thangs that'll make you run and hide,

Don't let me in your tower,

Show me your magic powers,

I'm not afraid of facing little bit of danger, danger......"

-Lyrics of Wonderland by Natalia Kills (recommended song)

"Aiden, hurry up and move your butt down here!", screams my mom.

"Coming, Mom!", I yell back.

Today is my twentieth birthday and I plan on spending it in style. Party, alcohol, hot chicks; you name it. Every one in the pack is invited, since I'm to be Alpha soon.

I'm still in the bathroom putting on my clothes, and putting gel in my hair. In the mirror, I get a good look at myself. My hair is black and my eyes are a dull gray. My pack is super rich, so I've got to look good. Besides, I might find my mate.

I was suppose to find my mate at sixteen, but I still haven't found her. My parents want me to find her, but I don't want to be tied down. Unfortunately for me, my father picked a female from our pack to be the next Luna. That means yours truly with have to mate and mark someone I don't love.

I am a full grown adult, so why should I be forced to marry the pack slut. Yes, that is her dirty little secret; a point my family conveniently turned a blind eye to. My pack is known for being the strongest in this part of America, so I'm expected to uphold that image for the next generation. All of this put on my shoulders.

Sighing, I walk out of my room to down stairs. Mom stands at the bottom; hand on her hips. Her blond hair is put in a side pony-tail, and she is wearing a red strapless, cocktail dress. She has my gray eyes, but that is all we have in common. My mom was a BIG supporter to this forced mating because her best friend is my chosen's mother. I don't want to sound like a jerk, but she is not a good mother role model. Partying is her favorite thing to do every night. Dad also turns a blind eye to her misdoings too. Predictable.

"Aiden, get your butt down here. We have been waiting forever for you to get your body in motion! Your party starts in an hour, and besides there is going to be some serious partying. When you get there, go find Nicky. She's been waiting to see you!" , Mother says, grabbing my shoulders and pushing me out the door.

Nicky is my chosen mate and next in line to be Luna. I know she is just using me to get a higher tittle in the pack. To tell you the truth, she is just a sucking leech. Desperate to suck on the highest bitter, in this case its me. The unfortunate idiot that has to put up with her for the rest of my life. Not going to happen!

In the car, Dad sits in the driver's seat like a robot. I'm not even sure he is breathing. I get my hair and features from my dad, but I get my own attitude from myself. Mom is always to busy with herself, than to actually take care of her child like she needed to all those years ago. She left me with babysitter after babysitter, during most of my childhood. Dad didn't say a word, not even when I begged him to stay with me. I guess you could say that I don't really have parents, only selfish children put in place for a Mom and Dad.

In the pack, Mom is really the Alpha. She controls my father, while he just minds his own business. An Alpha is meant to rule as leader with backbone, my father has none. That just leaves myself to wipe away the mark her left on the pack. I will not be shoved to the side and let myself be taken advantage of by someone of a low class.

Through the whole car ride, Mom fills the empty silence with talk of how she is so proud her son will grow up to be the Alpha she always wanted him to be.

She will be disappointed when she learns how that is not going to happen, mumbles my wolf.

You got that right. I will never let this forced mating happen. We will wait forever if we have too, to find our true mate., I agree.

My wolf growls in agreement.

At the club, a line of people wait to get in. This has been told to be the party of the century, and so the club is booming with loud music. Nicky stands at the front in a skin-reveling ,red low cut, mini dress. Its strapless and perfect for a slut. On her feet, she wears six-inch high white stilettos that make her look like taller than she truly is.

"Aiden, you finally show up! I've been waiting forever for you to show up, baby!", she screeches. Her nails scratch seductively down my chest, but all this does is disgust me. Her beauty is only on the outside, inside she is nothing but a power-hungry, gold-digger.

"Nicky, please remove your hand from my arm. I don't want to remove it by force,", I say in a smooth voice. I stand tense, wanting most to get away from her.

"But......Aiden. We are to be mates and I will be Luna! You will treat me as such, Aiden-poo." , Nicky wines. God she sickens me.

"I will not mate with you, Nicky. I am waiting for my true mate and she is defiantly not you! Know your place, I am Alpha!", I scream at her.

She shrinks back and pouts. Her eyes cloud with fake tears and she wines, "I'm telling your mother on how you just treated me! You will learn that I am to be your equal!" Then she turns back around and stocks back to into the club to find my mom.

Shacking my head, I make my way inside. Lights of different colors flash on the dance floor and loads of people are grinding into each other. The music is so loud that it vibrates through the thick walls.

"Aiden, happy birthday, bro. Killer party!", yells my Beta, Josh. He's a jerk most of the time, but rarely he's actually nice. He's about my age with Blond hair and green eyes. On his arm he has a brunet and on the other a blond; females from the pack.

"A couple of my friends are going for a run around our territory. Want to join?", Josh yells over the music.

"No thanks. Maybe next time.", I yell back. With a nod he's gone.

"Aiden, GET OVER HERE NOW!", screams my mother. Looking to my right, I see her sitting in a both with Nicky and her mother. Mom's face is bright red and her hands are balled into fists.

Calmly, just to tick her off, I walk over to her. My face is empty of any emotion.

"What is it Mother?", I ask in a smooth tone.

"OH, DON"T "WHAT IS IT MOTHER ME", AIDEN! YOU DISRISPECTED YOUR MATE AND THEN THREATEND HER!", she screams.

Nicky is smiling and crossing her arms over her chest. Her mother looks even more pleased.

"Do you mean Nicky?" I ask.

"ARGGGGG!", screams Mom, "YOU ARE GROUNDED UNTIL THE WEDDING. GO HOME AND DON'T YOU DARE SHOW YOUR FACE TO ME AGAIN!" Pointing to the clubs exit.

"Okay," I say, be for leaving. I've have enough of her!

Storming out, I growl low in my chest. My eyes have changed fully Black and show no pupil.

Let's get out of here, growls my wolf.

We're going home, I reply back.

Turning around, I run into the forest. Its quiet and peacefully this time of night. The stars glow from the Heavens above. When I was little, I planed to go up there and catch one. The North star has always been my favorite of them because it is the only star that doesn't drift like the rest. It is forever constant and guiding.

The soft breeze of the evening, comforts me and raps me in a blanket. Inside my mind, my wolf starts to pace and yelps in joy.

What's wrong with you?, I ask him.

The winds of fate have changed. Something is coming........, my wolf wistfully.

If you say so....., I say back.

You will see, Aiden.

Confused and irritated, I run back to the pack house. It a four story house, with a garden in the back.

ALPHA, we got a rogue! Tried to fight us, but we have it in custody. Bringing it injured back to the pack house. Be there in five minutes., says Josh through the mind link. A rogue? How did on get this far into this territory?

Running inside, I wait until I hear a knock on the door. Jerking it open, I come face to face with an angel.

My Life will never be the same........

______________________________________________________________________________

Hoped you liked it! Please Vote and Comment! ;)

SoapBubblePrincess

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 357 10
In a world where the line between humans and supernatural beings is blurred, a young werewolf named Nyx goes on a thrilling adventure of love, betray...
1M 24.3K 11
I was almost to the door when I remembered the leather jacket I brought. I turned back to the room and just as I entered the most wonderful smell hit...
106K 7.8K 40
{Completed} Highest Ranking: #50 in Fantasy (05/19/17) Book. 3 I almost snorted. "You were scared of me?" I looked up at him, but he continued to wat...