MY ONE DIRECTION SICK FANFICT...

By Bouncerokoas

First off before I start writing I want everyone to know that I'm extremely excited to share my writing with... More

HOMESICK!!!( A NH/ ONE DIRECTION SICK FANFICTION STORY)
BUT THE TOUR MUST GO ON( EVEN WHEN SICK AS A DOG!!!/ A LP FANFICTION STORY.
WE ARE GOING TO GET THOUGH THIS. IT'S GOING TO BE OK!!! (LT FANFICTION STORY)
ONE CHANGING MOMENT (CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER) A ONE DIRECTION/ HS STORY
SNUGGLING IN HIS MUM'S ARMS( A SICK LT/ ONE DIRECTION FANFICTION STORY)
SICK AT WORK ON HIS BIRTHDAY( A HS FANFIC/ ONE DIRECTION SICK FANFICTION)
SICK AND LONELY WITHOUT YOU GUYS!!! (A ZM/ ONE DIRECTION FANFICTION STORY)
WHEN WILL THIS STOP( A NH/ONE DIRECTION SICK FANFICTION STORIES)
I AM NOT ABLE TO HANDLE THIS ANY ANYMORE( A LP/ ONE DIRECTION SICK STORY
ALLERGIES AND HAY FEVER ( A HS/ ONE DIRECTION SICK FANFICTION STORY)
Who Am I Anymore, Now That You Are Gone.( LT/ sick Fanfiction story
STOMACH VIRUS FROM HELL ( A N/H SICK FANFICTION STORY)

EMERGENCY (CANCELLED TOUR): HS/ NH SICK ONE DIRECTION STORY!!!!!

3.7K 44 48
By Bouncerokoas

Harry and the boys of one direction are on the tour bus asleep. It is 11:55 p.m. on January 31, 2015. In five minutes it will be Harry Styles birthday. But something has been bugging him for about five months now. Harry has not been feeling well since September 1, 2015. But it was just restlessness at first. Not many symptoms made their self-known in until January 1, 2016. Harry is beginning to be able to hide his pain really well. He is able to mask the symptoms with Tylenol, or aspirin. Harry has been using Excedrin for headaches. The boys figured out Harry was hiding something which was true and it has been going on for a while.

As the night goes on Harry is laying down in his bunk. He has been hiding some important symptoms that he has started to developing lately. Harry was beginning to feel so uncomfortable and cannot sit still for long. This has been going on for a couple days now. He has been feeling nauseous so much that it comes and goes now. He has been vomiting 2-3 times a day. Tonight he feels extremely bloated and very gassy. He is also starting to lose weight. And is starting to develop sharp stabbing pains in his upper right portion of his abdomen that started to come and go. Thought the day and night. But Harry thinks he has to be strong and keep himself together with no matter what happens to him. He noticed that he has not been going to the bathroom as much. It beginning to really hurt in the bathroom. He is not Well not well at all.

As Harry struggles during the night with some severe insomnia. He knows that his schedule is full for the next five years straight. Tomorrow is a concert in Columbus Ohio. They are after all on tour with Backstreet Boys, *NSYNC and NKOTB AND ONE DIRECTION are all on Tour together. The whole tour has six photo shoots tomorrow. He has four press interviews and 3 interviews, as well as 2 meetings and one big lunch meeting, He has rehearsal and sound check, and of course, there's a meet and greet with their fans, the concert and then the afterparty. Harry is trying to not scream out in pain. Just then his breath catches, A Sudden but intensifying sharp pain strikes throughout his body it is located in an upper right portion of his abdomen. And in the center of his abdomen just below his breastbone. He ended up having pain in between his shoulders blades and in his right shoulder. And is moving up and down his back. It took everything for Harry not to scream out. Tears were streaming down his face, luckily the pain went away after 45 minutes. Afterward, Harry gets up and runs in the bathroom gets in the medicine cabinet and get some Tylenol. He realized it is 5:50 in the morning and he should just take a shower and pray that he can make it through the day.

Liam wakes up next right after Harry has got in the shower. He managed to wash himself and wash his hair. Just as Liam begins to pound on the door. Telling whoever was in there to get out and let him in . Harry was done with his shower and yelled to hold on for a few minuites. Then the pain is back and begins to come back worse then the last one. and he feels extremely nauseous and knew he was going to vomit. He leans over the toilet and got violently sick. This lasted for about 20 minutes. Harry now has a migraine and a fever. He cleans up his mess and leaves the bathroom . Goes and lays down in the back. Louis wakes up and goes in the back and calls Eleanor at home after all she is pregnant with Twins. Louis sees Harry laying down he goes over to him asking are you ok. Harry replies he just tired and has a small upset stomach.

Liam also checks in on Harry to see if he is feeling alright. He asked if he was up and ready for the day. Harry just closed his eyes and fell asleep. Liam tells louis to leave Harry here and get some more rest until everyone else is ready to leave . Louis was worried about Harry is not been acting himself he notices his facial features have been in a lot of pain lately . Louis has this terrified feeling that something is gonna shake of one direction in this tour . Liam sees the look in the Louis and said would you feel better if I talk to Paul and see what we can do to help Harry. We just got get though this day and he walked out of the room grab the trashcan said to by Harry's blanket . Then louis goes and gets ready for the day. The both go and wake up Niall together. Lately Niall been having nightmares and he is keeping to him self. So when he woke up he had a splitting headache. He gets up and gets ready for the day. He is completely dreading what they got going on to day. When everyone was ready to leave, they woke up Harry who was in the middle of another painful moment. He made it look like it was nothing serious going on with him. But in reality something going on that no one ever would have guessed. What is wrong with Harry will he get the help he needs before it is too late.....

Later on that day Harry pain is escalating even more. But he still will not say anything to anyone. He beginning to feel really bad. It been a little over 3 hours now and the pain is staying with him. Liam looks over at him and sees that his skin and the whites of his eyes are turning a pale yellow. Liam gets out of his seat goes over to the camera technician and asks if he could look at the photos. As Liam goes though them he becomes terrified." Harry "Liam says "why the heck did you not say anything about this". "What is really going on "Louis said as he and Niall begin to catch on. Harry told them to just buzz off. And leave him alone. "Harry stop if you can even think you can fool me. You are sick and it much more serious then you think. You need to go to the hospital now. I will be fine Harry told him it just a case of the flu. Harry Edward Styles you are turning Jaundice. Your skin and the whites of your eyes do not look healthy Harry. It could be anything from your liver to kidneys to ever cancer. So if you can even think you can fool me MR. Then you need to really think again as to what I am talking about. Now what are you going to do so we can get the help you need". Liam I am ok if it was that I will tell you. Harry then just gets up and leaves and goes to the bus. Harry right now is in so much pain that he lays down and falls asleep.

The boys made it to the bus in time for another painful spasm. But Harry kept his cool and would not tell anyone just how right Liam is. Paul come on the bus calling Simon about this. As they were discussing what they should do. Simon told Paul to give it a few days and see how Harry is feeling . Plus he has to set up security at a hospital call Anne to let her know what's going on. But he said he will postpone everything for the rest of the week. Liam and Louis both have a bad feeling in their stomach. Something bad will happen very soon. Liam expressed his opinion to Paul. Niall on the other hand has stayed quite. His headache is turning into a migraine. And it is getting the best of him. Suddenly he felt like he is going to be sick. He runs over to the sink vomiting everywhere. Louis goes over and asked if everything is ok. Niall whimpers because of the pain. Liam tells Niall to go lay down in his bunk. They will close up the bus for him. Niall goes to his bunk and bursts out sobbing in pain.

Louis and Liam asked Niall what is wrong. All Niall did was whimper and said migraine. Liam goes over gets into his bunk and starts massaging his head . As Niall falls asleep Liam notice that Niall has a high fever. Louis please go find me a thermometer now . I think Niall has an extremely high fever . He gets up and getting bowl of cold water pours cold water gets a couple ice cubes and put that into the bowl. Grabs a washcloth and soak smiles for head trying to lower his fever down. When Louis came back with the thermometer Liam sat back down next to Niall and took his temperature . He eventually was done with thermometer and it beeped . He ends up having 104.5 fever. Paul do you have a key so we can check on Harry. Paul just stood up and ran in the back.When Paul open the door they becomes shocked. They find Harry had thrown up everywhere. His temperature was over 104 as well. Paul decided it is time to take Harry and Niall to get checked out. Paul calls Management and explains the situations. Harry just woke up to extreme pain throbbing on his right side. He begins to cry and let out a high pitch scream."Harry" Liam ran over ok that it you are going to emergency room . Louis Paul said I need you to go Anne to explain the situation . And then would you go and call Maura. Paul said. Liam I need you to call Simon explain everything that has happened. After that I need you both to call the other groups managers or the group's just explain what is going on. If they could all meet at the Hospital.Then someone find the number to a hospital. Liam looked out the window They are in the United States of America. In Columbus Ohio. On the freeway of 315. They had just passed Riverside Methodist Hospital and Just realized it. They get off and pull in to the emergency room A nurse run out telling them not to park here. When Harry is still screaming in pain. Nurse Hannah Donnelly runs on the bus yelling what in the world is going on. As she looks around we noticed the smell of bile. Louis looks up he can you get us help. What can I do to help where can I do to help. Where can I park this bus so no media will find out. She picked up the vacera and called security to help with the bus where to park it. The driver was told to park where the staff parks. Then the boys helped Niall and Harry off the bus.

Louis runs up at explaining what is going on to the nurse at the front desk. The nurse Introduced her self as Nurse Holly Garrison. I am the head Nurse here. I will get a orderly to go see what's wrong. In the meantime I need you to breathe and calm down. I have to give you paperwork to fill out for your friends. That will benefit your friend the most. Then Louis asked is there any private waiting rooms. Yes I would think that will be best. Come with me while I ask security. They were put in a conference room to wait.

About two hours later the Paul, Liam and Louis are all waiting on news on both Niall and Harry. They are woried no all three are extremely afraid on what the turn of events that has happened through out the day. They are struggling over how bad Harry is doing. About 20 minutes later Johnny Wright walks in being followed in by NSYNC and Backstreet.(One Direction is on a Five year tour with Backstreet Boys and *NSYNC) Brian goes over to Louis and just gathers him in a hug. And asked him if he is ok

Suddenly Simon Cowell comes in the door with Some of the Management. William Cranbrook the head of management just sits down. Now I am here to know what is going on. First off Liam I understand this is not a good scenario to be in. Hold on no way Louis said as he stood up and was getting extremely irritated at William. "Now Louis. There are other people in the room" right now I advertised you and Liam act appropriately. For once can you need to act like professional Musicians. " I will only tell you once I will not leave to go to sound check or to do the Concert . Today just not going to happen. You do understand there is bloody four of us now. Zayn gave up on us he left his best friends and Bandmates. We can not leave to do the it. Whoa Liam said to Louis I know this has your trousers twisted in a knot. But can we not Being Z into this I don't want to really think about him abandoning us right now. Now Louis William Tomlinson sit down before open that large hole up and say something you will regret later. You know why Zayn had to leave. So shut up please your attitude is starting to become just like his. William said. And just for once stop runing your mouth and let the man Talk. There are bigger things to be upset about. Like What the heck happened to Niall. Why he is not sleeping well. Why he pulling away from us. And why he has that high fever and migraines. Then there is Harry I have no clue where to begin.

Tears quickly started falling from Liam eyes. Simon he whispered This is beginning to scare cares the bloody hell out of me. He is sick like really sick. Have you heard anything at all Paul . No Li Li I have not sorry what is taking so long. How did we not find out he was even sick. Liam whispered and tried to stop the tears. Liam stop heading your fear. It ok to cry son let it go I know it hard for you. Look at your history you have. You of all people have right to be this scared. I know this reminds you of your Childhood. Being stuck in a Hospital at such a young age. But Liam technology has grown and is unbelievable these days. I read about this hospital we are at right now. On the way here they are one of the leading Hospital's in the States. We do not know if it has anything to do with his Kidneys. Ok Liam whimpered but I just have this feeling it does.

"Liam" just try to calm down we are all are with you. Brian Littrell said to him. I know what your going though yes this brings back bad memories. They have to run tests and make sure they know what is exactly wrong with him. You do not want them to have a mistake and have miss diagnose them. That has to take time and patience so the only thing we can do right now. All I can do is ask the Lord to protect and heal them. So if that is ok will you pray with us. Then the next step is to to rest and take care of ourselves as well. That why it important to try get some rest. Paul can Louis and I get some Tea or something.Liam asked. Alright I could we some myself as well. Louis if I go get some Yorkshire tea for you. Would l get you drink it. Louis just grind his cheesy smile and said no need to just get me some hot water. You truly have some with you Liam asked. Well yes I would why would I drink anything else. The American tea here is just too weak and not tea. I just want some true English tea. It comforting to me. And I am stressing out right now. Ok Liam said just get me Earl Grey tea please if they have Twinnings I just want tea from home. Can you get me some that.

See Brian said that a good way to calm yourselves down. I will go will go with you any coffee boys Brian asked. Johnny told everyone to hold on. He ended up calling Security and getting them to get everything for them. Twenty minutes later drinks were there and Louis was making his tea.

Back in the Hospital the doctors were with Niall and Harry. They both sent in blood work and are waiting for the results. Niall has a high fever of 104.5. So they wanted to cool him off. They sent him to radiology to get a x-ray. The result should nothing. So they have him something for the pain and to relax him.

Harry on the other hand has passed out from the pain. The doctors are trying to get him relief and help diagnose him. They started with blood work and some x rays. They did a urine tests and many other tests to eliminate other diagnosis. They ended up doing a ultrasound to determine what is going on. They were trying to come up with what going on. So at 9 pm a doctor came in to the waiting room to talk to everyone about Harry.

Hello Good evening My name is Natalie Carver. We do not have a true diagnostic yet but we are getting closer. We know he has a severe UTI and Bladder infection that has gone to his Kidneys. When Liam heard this his breath fought. I knew it he whispered to Louis. But please hold off on asking any Questions. We found that his CBC are highly elevated and so are his bilirubin levels. So we know that it in his digestive system. We are still doing tests. But right now he is on morphine and is resting for now. When we get more tests back we will talk. I would tell you go home but I see that not a option is it. Call if you need anything. Thanks Dr Carver. Do you have anything on Niall Horan yet. I do not have his case but I can check it out for you. Let me go see for you and I send someone in to talk to you.

While the Dr is taking to everyone Harry has started throwing up in his sleep. It quite a lot as it is. It wakes him up and he does not quite remember where he is exactly. He begins to panic. Which set off his Asthma. Which set off the heart monitor. So there Harry is alone in his hospital room getting sick having a severe Asthma attack. When the nurse comes in she pressed the emergency button. Which sent a frenzy in his room. No one knew this was going on right now. Until the alarms start going of

Louis who noticed that alarm were blaring in the hallway behind the door where the doctor was telling the huge crowd. Then a loud voice came on the loud speakers Dr Carver please go to room 5538 Immediately repeat Dr Carver please go to room 5538 Asap. I have to run that Mr Styles room. Stay here right now I will personally come back to get you to go back and see him when the time is right. This news did not sit well with for Louis and Liam pale. They completely lost all color to their complexion after hearing alarms go off like that. This has everyone completely on alarm as well. Simon stood up. Boys please come sit down you look like your both going to pass out any minutes. Brian Littrell sees the tea water and starts  making tea for their British friends. He goes for the Yorkshire tea for Louis. Stop Paul said I make his he very picky on how it makes his tea. Louis looks over still pale. A chuckle is heard from Louis as he said what you trying to do there Brian. Just was going to get you both some Tea. That is very kind of you to think of me. But when it comes to me and tea I am picky. 

Well are you going to be ok this this news. I be fine I promise Brian it so kind of you to think of me like that. Well what would y'all think of me if I did not. After all my mama did not raise no southern fools. Ok there Cousin stop trying to go all Kentucky on them. Before you know it you will get Lance and Justin started in a country showdown again then I have to rescue you and kick all ya'll butts again. If you want to go at it again I show you who is more of a Kentucky bumpkin again. You know I will win. You My Baby Duck never lived in the back roads of Kentucky cousin dear Kevin told him in his drawl. Hey train why y'all calling me my mama name for me. Brian told Kevin in his wonderful  talented Donald Duck voice. That sent the two Cousins in to a Kentucky accent battle. Which Justin Timberlake started to get antsy and started in with his famous Tennessee Accent. Then so did Lance saying no one is as Country as me then he started in using his Mississippi Accent. Then Joey Fatone goes into the New York accent. But the best part was when Howie started speaking Spanish very fast.

The banter went on for awhile with the southern heartthrobs. They are doing there best to their friends minds off of Harry and Niall. Then you add AJ McLean and the others boys of both Backstreet Boys and *NSYNC's humor they have Liam and Louis rolling on the floor laughing. Liam who is  looking at Brian laughing  so hard as Brian Littrell is imitating The boys of Nsync their fans and Backstreet Boys /NSYNC rivalry. It truly is one of those classics moments you just have to be there. They went on with talking about their time being in the spot where One Direction is now. They all have them advice on how to handle management. This got Louis started going on about Modest Entertainment. How unfair they have been treated. Then he start on Zayn again which got the management upset. "THAT ENOUGH LOUIS TOMLINSON SHUT YOU MOUTH NOW OR I WILL FINE YOU" said both William and Simon. "We know you you feel" said Simon. I am sorry about everything but you know why Zayn left. So we are going to stop talking about this now in public. Ok fine what ever you say master Simon said Louis. Then Liam went off on Louis telling him to behave as he smacks him in the back of the head. That got Louis sassing  Liam back. Louis do I have to call you mom. Because you know I will Liam threatens him. No I will behave sorry Simon and William said Louis. Then he got up to get more tea. I want a some cookies with jelly with me tea Li Li Louis said . Paul said be has some with him he gets his bag and pulls out jelly and a box of Louis's favorite British cookies out. oh goody  Thank you Paul said Louis as he jumped for joy. Hey Louis you know I am always prepared for you add. I know you can not sit still for long. we know you are  the Sass master from Doncaster said Simon Louis and William at the same time. And do not forget it Louis said back. Then they went back to just being goofy.

But that can only go so far with Liam and Louis. They started to think of Niall and how much he would love this. He would be with him talking in his many different accents. That got them quite and they begin to think of Harry. What is wrong with him. What has got Harry so sick. Suddenly Liam's phone rang and it anne. Hello love how are you doing. Liam I just got a call from the Hospital in the United States in Ohio. What going on with my sunshine Anne asked. Anne Harry been sick for a while we think. But this morning he was vomiting everywhere, and has quite severely in excruciating pain. So we took both Harry and Niall to the hospital here. Ok Liam I going to get Maura we are on our way. It will be a while before we get there. I going to stop in Ireland to get Maura first. Liam do you and Louis want me to bring Jay and Karen. Liam got a huge  painful lump in his throat and very teary eyed. He nods but tells her please. I have not seen her for over a year. I know dear she tells me how much she misses her baby too much. Ok well hold on Simon is here with us. Liam gets up hand the phone to Simon. They speak for a few minutes as Simon gets his laptop out. He arranged tickets for all four mothers to come here. Anne have Jay and Karen meet at the London Airport. In about gives three hours from now. To get on the plane to go get Maura and Catch the next plane to Columbus Ohio. I will meet you at the airport and setup hotel rooms for you. No need Anne said we can take our son's room. Ok dearie I got to go now have a safe flight.

Liam they will be here tomorrow sometime Simon told him. Thanks uncle Si it will mean a lot to us Liam said. Now I think we should rest for now it still going to be a while Simon told his boys.  Just as  the New Kids on the Block came in to the waiting room. Hey boys sorry we just got done recording for our album. Said Donnie Walhburg. We just heard about them are they ok ? asked Joey McIntyre . We are not sure yet. Hard that something go on his room causing the whole lot of doctors rush in to help in about three hours ago Liam told Joey McIntyre. Liam are you and Louis doing ok asked Donnie . Not really our brothers are stuck here in the Hospital. Niall in here for a severe migraines he has been having lately. And then there is Harry he been hiding symptoms for a while now. But this morning he woke up with severe pain in his stomach. Louis said. 

Well do you mind if we sit and wait with you Danny Wood asked. So we should talk about what is going to happen with the tour Brian asked. First let's see the outcome of the tests. Ok boys Simon said you two need to rest up before you two get sick. So the boys try to find a way to get some rest. But it so much harder for the two to even sleep. Ok Simon can I get tea please Louis said. I just can not relax not without knowing what is happening.

Back in Harry's room the doctors finally found out what is wrong. The Dr came back out to the waiting room to talk to everyone. that they just found out the causes that  how sick Harry. The Dr told them that Harry has Gallstones his gallbladder is very infected and he also has pancreatitis and his bail glands. . So it turns out that tey are really infected are are both blocked with stones the infection has spread to his liver and small intestines. We are still waiting on a lot of test to come back. We also did a ultrasound on his digestive system. As of now it looks very bad so we are admitting him to the hospital now. We are making sure that the floor he is on is save for all of you. I will continue to be his doctor that least in till we can find out how to treat him. 

As of right now we have started antibiotics and he is highly sedated on morphine and a few other things. We all s o have him on steroids. I have got to go but call if you need anything. You can visit him but do not touch him yet. His whole digestive system is very painful and sensitive. He has a high fever and has been vomiting. So we think he has a stomach virus and that going to make it harder to treat him. We want to start him on bile acids to see if we can break them up.

Liam asked if she knew anything on Niall Horan. I had to pass his case off to another doctor. I felt Harry needed me more. I do know they are treating him for chronic Migraine. They will be admitting him to get his fever down. The doctor is pages telling here to return to her patient. Got to run now we will talk soon in more depth at a another time. In the meantime get ready to move to a new area.

Liam just sits down crying on Simon's shoulders. Louis is turning pale over the what the doctor just told them the diagnosis. It is BrIan Littrell that goes to Liam to calm him down. I don't think I can just sit here and watch one of my best friends Liam told Brian. I know it hard to watch someone you love struggling with something. But in this room right now we can help you get through this. Liam do you know the History of The Backstreet Boys. We might been a band now for about 23 years. But we as a band went though a lot of rough times. As for Nick and I we both went though something with our hearts. AJ and Nick both snuggled with addictions. Kevin and Howie both lost their fathers to cancer. Howie and Nick lost their sisters. Then we all went through Kevin leaving the band but the difference is he came back. That just a few of the thing we went though. So it is ok to feel like you do. You love your band makes. Going this together  is only going to make your friendships stronger as a band. Brian told Liam to make him fell better about this. 

 ... more to come please come back and check for more. Vote please!add Comments to this story. And if you are a author who likes stories like this. Go to my sick prompts books. I make them for you to write them in to a story. please note this story a stand-alone I will add more to this page when I can ) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 7.8K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
965K 36.5K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
603K 13.5K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.2M 116K 65
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...