The Other Stilinski (Teen Wol...

By Janoskiansloverr1

Season3B: Julia Stilinski lives with her grandma. She had a boyfriend, Liam Dunbar who abused her but sh... More

Introduction 3B
Meeting Stiles
Just Let Me Go
Trust
Scream
I Hate You Stiles
Trailer!
Sleep Walking
MRI
Feed On Pain
Eichen House
Real Stiles
Dead
Divine Move
Sequel
Cover change (not a chapter)

Firefly

2.6K 86 4
By Janoskiansloverr1

********

I was in math class as I was just doodling in my notebook as I wasn't able to get yesterday out of my mind. Why did Stiles think he was controlling Barrow to kill Kira? Why did Stiles rush to the school in the first place? Questions after questions filled my mind as I snapped out of my thoughts when the bell rang. I grabbed my bag as I was walking out the school building and walking my way to home.

Stiles POV:

"Scott I'm not lying!" I told him as I was trying to explain that I was somewhat apart of the Barrow thing.

I told him to follow me as I was getting the key out to open the door but I couldn't find it.

"Where is it?" I said looking through my key chain.

"Where is what, Stiles?" He asked me.

"I showed you the key right?" I asked him.

"You didn't show me it you just told me something about a key." He said.

"Come here." He said as I took him the chemistry room to show him that my hand writing matched the formula written on before.

"It was right here..." I said running my hand through my hair.

"Barrow used to work with nails and screws wrapping them in birthday presents... for mischief night I was the one who decided to prank Coach putting nails and screws in a birthday present." I told him.

"Stiles you didn't tell Barrow to kill Kira or anyone, you just need sleep." He said to me putting his hand gently on my shoulder. I slowly looked at him as I was so confused and felt as if I'm going crazy.

Maybe he's right; maybe I do need sleep because I have slept in the past 3 days.

******

"Can I see a doctor?" I asked Nurse McCall.

"Dr.Gardener isn't coming back till next week." She told me as I nodded but then began to panic as I was distressed.

Nurse McCall takes me into a exam room as she makes me sit down on the bed. She was asking me questions as she was filling them out on a checkboard.

"Well I've been having anxiety, panic attacks, sleep walking, blackout since I was a kid." I answered truthfully.

"Adderall isn't working?" She asked.

"No, I'm feeling irritable to the point of homicide with vivid dreams during the day." I said.

She grabbed something as I watched her put it in the needle.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Midazolam, it's a common drug used to relax patients before surgery. You need it because you're profoundly sleep deprived." Was the last thing I heard from here before I began dozing off.

"Thanks, mom." I said to her before I shut my eyes drifting to sleep.

Julia's POV:

I reached home as I entered in seeing Dad working as usual.

"Hey kiddo, how was school?" He asked me.

"It was fine." I said as I was about to go up the stairs.

"Julia." He called after me as I stopped in my tracks and facing my father.

"You okay?" He asked me with concern.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said as I went up the stairs

I went into my room as I got out my homework as I began doing that.

"I hate you Stiles"

"I HATE you Stiles"

I dropped my pen as I rubbed my forehead as I was getting a headache. Why did I have to say that, he probably thinks I actually hate him. I'm probably not even like a sister to him now but a girl living under the same roof as him.

I sighed as I knew what I have to do.

I got up as I made my way out my room as I was standing in front of Stiles's room. I knocked on the door as I was waiting for a response or someone opening the door but no one did as I slowly opened the door seeing no one in sight. I furrowed my eyebrows as I shut the door and made my way downstairs.

"Hey Dad..." I said as he looked at me.

"Yes, Julia?"

"Where's Stiles?" I asked.

"He's not in his room?" He asked as I shook my head.

"He must be at Scott's or something." He said.

"Can I go to Scott's place?" I asked him.

"Yeah sure do you want me to drop you?" He asked.

"No I can walk." I said because I knew he was busy.

"You can take Stiles old bike." He suggested as I nodded.

I made my way out the door as I grabbed my phone as I called Scott but he didn't pick up. I grabbed the bike as I began biking to Scott's house.

Once I reached his house I knocked on the door as it took a while till someone answered it as it was Scott but he looked kind of scared.

"Julia? What are you doing here, go back home it's dangerous." He said to me.

"What are you talking about? I'm here because I can't find Stiles." I said as I was looking at him weird because he was acting weird.

"Scott..." Someone said behind him as we both looked as I saw this masked human figured with glowing eyes standing in front of Mr.McCall.

Before I could react Mr.McCall got stabbed as I covered my mouth as I let out a small scream.

Scott ran to his dad as this guy grabbed my arm pulling me into the house. I looked at him as they were two of them, they must be the twins.

"Stay here don't move." He said to me as I nodded.

I watched as more of them were appearing as I was confused as hell.

All of a sudden someone came in the house roaring as I looked seeing glowing eyes and fangs. I was wide eyed as it was a werewolf. Then I looked at the twins as they were werewolves as well. They began fighting the Oni's I believe they were called. So I was right, werewolves are real, so that means Scott is an Alpha, is this his pack?

I was watching them fight as they led the Oni's out of the house as Nurse McCall threw some sort of Ash which surrounded the house that the Oni's weren't allowed to come in.

"What is that?" I said looking at the ash.

"It's Mountain Ash, don't touch it you can break it." A twin said as I looked at him and nodded.

Kira looked at it as she put her hand in front of it as there was a shield sort of thing stopping her from going through. The twins looked at her weirdly as if she isn't supposed to be able to do that. Is Kira a were wolf as well?

"Isn't it obvious she is a Kitsune, but she probably has no idea she is one." The other man said.

Scott got a phone call as it was Allison as he picked it up as he began talking to her. I was watching the Oni's or Dark Warriors whatever they call it as one was looking right out me giving me the creeps.

"Guys...." I said but no one was looking at me.

"Guys!" I said as they all looked at me.

I pointed at the window as the Oni's were getting their way through the mountain ash.

They came through as they were prepared to fight.

"Don't do anything!" Scott yelled as everyone looked at him confused.

"They are going to kill you guys!" One twin said.

"I said don't." He said sternly to him as he shut up.

The Demon Warriors came up to Kira and Scott as I watched them hold hands as the Oni's were doing something to them as they dropped to the floor.

I silently gasped as this was so shocking and crazy to me.

"They're okay right?" I asked.

"Yeah there fine." A twin said to me as I nodded watching the Oni's vanishing.

We went to go help Kira and Scott as they were really cold but then the were wolves fixed that.

When Scott woke up and everyone went home he went to his father as he had to be taken to the hospital.

"I'm coming with you." I told him as he nodded.

We helped put the dad in the car as Nurse McCall was driving as I went with Scott on his dirt bike.

"Stiles is going to kill me..." He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"That you just saw all of that." He said.

"Well we won't have to tell him that I know about you being an Alpha." I spoke.

"What you knew?" He said.

"Yeah, I kind of did some research and eavesdropping." I chuckled.

"Of course, you're Stiles little sister." He said and I don't know why but it brought a smile to my face.

We reached the hospital as they took Scott's Dad in as we were supposed to wait.

"Can we see Stiles?" I asked him as he nodded so we began looking for him.

Stiles POV:

I was walking because I couldn't find anyone as I woke up from my long nap.

I saw a masked person standing in front of me as I jumped. Their eyes began to glow as I was staring right into them but then I made a fast as I thrusted it into it's chest as it disappeared. I opened my fist as there was a firefly.

"Stiles?" I heard someone behind me.

I slowly turned around seeing my sister and Scott.

"Yeah." I said.

"You okay." Scott asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said as I walked away with him and my sister. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305 27 5
Lina Stilinski knew one thing for sure. She hated Malia Tate. She doesn't know how their hatred for one another started or why, but ever since her br...
5.8M 180K 157
Liz finally gets an opportunity to run away from her abusive father. With nowhere to go, she decides to go to her best (and only) friend; Stiles. Tog...
29.8K 601 28
For the longest time, I can remember hating Stiles Stilinski. Everybody else loved his sarcasm and charm, to me it was rude and annoying. I never fel...