Rebellious Love (Michael Clif...

By ShaneDawsonLuvR

. More

Introduction.
Chapter 1 - Senior Term.
Chapter 2 - The bad boy.
Chapter 3 - Bang and bake.
Chapter 4 - Welcome to prison.
Chapter 5 - The english knight.
Chapter 6 - Know your body.
Chapter 7 - After class shenanigans.
Chapter 8 - Stalking the enemy.
Chapter 9 - Plan in the works.
Chapter 10 - Spiteful words.
Chapter 11 - How to work a condom?
Chapter 12 - O Romeo, Romeo! wherefore art thou Romeo?
Chapter 13 - Quiet, in the library.
Chapter 14 - Mothers advice.
Chapter 15 - Hot stuff.
Chapter 16 - Sexual living.
Chapter 17 - All time blow (me)
Chapter 18 - That's what girls do.
Chapter 19 - Dirty Drinks.
Chapter 20 - Alcohol cake.
Chapter 21 - Babysitting.
Chapter 22 - Party Vibes.
Chapter 23 - Next morning regrets.
Chapter 24 - Liars.
Chapter 25 - Too good to be true.
Chapter 26 - Whos playing games?
Chapter 27 - I won the bet
Chapter 28 - Its an interest, not stalking.
Chapter 29 - Hanging with the cool kids.
Chapter 30 - Tough image.
Chapter 31 - Tori the whorie.
Chapter 32 - Touching buns.
Chapter 33 - I give you permission.
Chapter 34 - Enemies with benefits.
Chapter 35 - Breaking and entering.
Chapter 36 - Wait 30 minutes before.
Chapter 36 - Learning the basics.
Chapter 37 - Dinner dont's.
Important note.
Chapter 38 - Fishing for compliments.
Chapter 39 - Hold your tongue.
Chapter 40 - Getting to know a faker.
Chapter 41 - House rules.
Chapter 42 - Sorry I doubted you.
Chapter 43 - Birthday wish.
Chapter 44 - I love you?
Chapter 45 - Trick or heat?
Important note ;
Chapter 46 - Scarred.
Chapter 47 - Cockroaches.
Chapter 48 - Fool me twice.
Chapter 49 - I owe you nothing.
Chapter 50 - Which road to take?
Chapter 51 - Pleasing a bad boy.
Chapter 52 - Caleb the bold.
Chapter 53 - Celebrating freedom.
Chapter 54 - Intoxicated decisions.
Chapter 55 - No thank you.
Chapter 56 - See right through you.
Chapter 57 - Keeping secrets.
Chapter 58 - You cant be jealous.
Chapter 59 - Stranger.
Chapter 60 - Sparkling winter.
Chapter 61 - Christmas wrapping.
Chapter 62 - Merry Christmas, ya filfthy animal.
Chapter 63 - New year, same you.
Chapter 65 - Maybe not.
Chapter 66 - Gossip hell.
Chapter 67 - Jumping to conclusions.
Chapter 68 - School sucks.
Chapter 69 - Caving in.
Chapter 70 - You suck at love.
Chapter 71 - Why dont you love me?
Chapter 72 - Once bitten, twice shy.
Chapter 73 - Families aren't always perfect.
Chapter 74 - You're forgiven.
Chapter 75 - You're not who I thought you were.
Chapter 76 - I don't hate you.
Chapter 77 - New York state of mind.
Chapter 78 - Perfect Match.
Epilogue.
Important authors note.

Chapter 64 - On my way.

64 7 3
By ShaneDawsonLuvR

It was the Thursday after new years day. Tori and Michael hadnt spoke and well...missing you is an understated word. Tori, sat all day and night watching shitty movies, and TV shows to pass the time as she checked her phone. Not one call, or text from him. She kept her bracelet on.

Ever been so scared to do something, incase you end up humiliated or it turns out wrong? It happens a lot in life to people. Where its either, singing out loud, speaking to a crowd, dancing to an audience. Going travelling, or telling someone you like them so much. To as simple as sticking your hand up in class to tell an answer.

Most people, go through it by not taking chances. They end up, not even experimenting what they wanted to do and end up going through life wondering what might've, could've happened. Sometimes your actions, speak for what you cant say. Pissed off, happiness, annoyed, anger. All repulsed off by actions. Yelling, hugging, punching. Well all have them. I simple kiss, could tell a million things. Having sex with someone could do that too. Sometimes, you feel nothing.

There will never be a time, where you dont think to yourself. What if? What if, i did like that person? What if they like me? What if, i fall for them? Could it happen? You never know, life hits you with unexpected paths, and you have to take the journey. You cant stop, you just have to keep going and either find a good path, or track out till you finally do.

Tori went through many different feelings. From hate, to tolerate, like, pity, happiness, love. It can go on. Even scared. She liked Michael, that much now that she was scared to tell him. How crazy is that? She could tell him everyday that she hated him, and he was a prick...but now. The tables have changed, and she couldnt get a word out. Hoping, he'd call her, or even a simple Hi.

It was 9pm, on a Thursday night. Tori sat eating M&Ms, drinking soda and basically making really bad health choices, by eating loads of candy. Giving up, on eating she shoved the packet away and took a drink before streching out a little. This was bullshit. 18 years old, and didnt have any plans. Who even was she anymore? This time...a few months ago, she'd be staying witht the girls.

Soon, her phone chimed and she opened her eyes. Sitting up, she grabbed her phone and looked at the text.

From Michael ; " Hey "

Tori gasped silently. As she began to text back, her phone began to ring. It was Michael.

"Michael?" Tori smiled.

"Tori" he spoke back.

"Hi" She spoke.

"Hey, what you doing?" He asked.

"Nothing....you?" She asked him back.

"...Nothing. Cool" She heard him sigh.

Tori nodded, not really knowing what to say.

"I uh...miss things" He suddenly told her.

Tori smiled, tears in her eyes. "Me too" She blurted out.

"Tori...?" He asked her.

"Yeah..." She held her breath.

"I need you." He simply told her.

Tori let her breath out, as she smiled.

"Im on my way" She told him, before hanging up.

There was no, sexual tone about his voice. It was subtle, and truthful. She quickly got up, and changed into leggings and a shirt before sticking her jacket on. She brushed her hair, and touched up her makeup before grabbing her keys and phone. She jogged down her stairs.

"Tori?" Her mom called. "Be back soon!" Tori shouted back before running out her front door. She got to her car, got in and started her car up. Driving out, she was heading there. She thought to herself to not go, to stay away, but her mind was in a blackout state of mind, where it was one of those her head telling her no, but her heart was saying yes.

No wise words, could stop her. She was past the point of no return, no matter how much he'd hurt her or how much she was hurting...she was running to him.

Finally stopping outside his gate, she got out and locked her car. Making her way up his front path, she looked up to see his front door open and Michael stood. A smile on his face. His teeth showing. Tori smiled, and ran up the path before jumping onto him. Wrapping her legs around him, and slamming her lips onto his. Michael kissed her back with force.

"God, ive missed you" He told her breathlessly a little. "Its been...too long" She looked at him. Thats something she'd thought she'd never say to him. They kissed, before he rubbed his nose across her's making her giggle. He looked at her, and she couldnt help but smile. Jumping down from him she looked behind him.

"Parents?" She whispered. "They are out tonight" He smiled and nodded. "Ah, okay...where you watching out for me?" She smirked. "Yes" He admitted and laughed. Tori laughed with him, as he wrapped her arms around her and sat his hands on her back. She examined his face, his eyes looked tired. He had some stubble. "You okay?" She then asked him. "Yeah why?" He nodded, clearing his throat. Tori shook her head. "Just....asking" She told him smiling a little.

"I wasnt...till now" He nodded, and sighed bringing her closer. "You....are...." She started. Michael rolled his eyes, before smiling waiting for the word. "....so cute" She smiled. "Oh, not an idiot?" He smiled. "Yeah that too but meh" She shrugged and laughed before Michael bent her down a little kissing her. He bit onto her lip before bringing her back up.

"You want a drink? Food?" He asked her. "Nuh, uh...just you" She took his face, and kissed him again. "I missed you so bad" She told him. "Mmm" He mocked a little.

-

The both of them had been laying together on his bed, for nearly 2 hours. Wrapping around each other, they lay cuddling. No sex. Just....hugs. Michael's music played quietly in the background. Tori, lay rubbing her feet softly off Michael ankle as she turned to him. He chuckled to himself. "What?" SHe asked smiling. He looked at her, and their faces were close.

"Remember that day...when we started senior year? We were going into home ec?" He asked her. Tori thought back then nodded. "Yeah. I didnt want you anywhere in  my class" She laughed quietly. "Yeah...and what did I tell you?" He licked his lips, before smiling. Tori thought back. "Hmm...uh, your gonna get some?" She joked. Michael laughed and shook his head.

"That...I'd have you wrapped around my finger in no time" He looked at her. Tori remembered and giggled. "Ooops" She smiled. "Told ya" He winked. "Thats...just sad" She kissed him. "Well, i told ya" He nodded. "Yeah, but you didnt...think you'd..." She began. "That i'd fall for you?" He smiled. Tori looked up at him. "What?" She suddenly asked. He nodded, before he sat up.

Tori moved, and sat up with him. "I like you. More than, friends, sex, basic stuff...." He told her. Tori nodded, as she listened to him. "But...theres something that was slapping me in the face, but i was ignoring it. Johnny told me, I ignored it. Jealousy told me, with Shane and Ash but I ignored it. Then finally i accpeted it." He sighed.

"This feeling i have for you. I havent had it before...and its love" He shrugged. Tori, began to smiled. "What?" She smiled at him widely. "I love you Tori" He sighed, and smiled. "Oh, that feels good" He then laughed a little. "Seriously?" Tori asked, and watched him nod. Tori sat closer to him and kissed him. "Good. Y'know why?" She smirked. "I think...I love you too" She told him. "Really?" He asked her.

Before she could nod properly, Michael was kissing her. Leaning, back and back. "Ahh!" Tori gasped out, as she fell back onto his bed. They both laughed as they laid there. "Oh my gosh!" Tori giggled. "Hey...." Michael turned her face, to face him. "Can i ask one last thing?" He asked. "MmHmm?" She smiled. "And its totally fine if you dont want to tell your friends but...would you actually want to be...mine?" He smiled.

Tori's stomach flipped. "Not just your sex toy?" She mocked. Michael laughed and shook his head. "No." He told her. Tori nodded. "Id...like that" She smiled. "But. Maybe, we should go gossiping when we go back to school" SHe giggled. "Okay" He nodded and grinned before leaning down and kissing her. "Wait. Do i have too be one of those paranoid girlfriends whos scared in case her boyfriend is off...sleeping around?" She raised her eyebrow.

"NO!" he laughed, and kissed her again. "Because if so...." She began. "Shut up!" He laughed, cutting her off by kissing her.

Ahhh! Surpise! Well, kinda haha. See im not a bad person guys. Im nice. But...maybe not get your hopes up too soon...ive got another twist coming soon. WHat do you think it is? <3<3<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 124 103
481 26 31
Michael Clifford Fanfic