Dance With The Devil - A Seba...

By AoiAoiii

A dance with the devil, what is it like? Ciel Phantomhive, the young Earl who has been dancing in the hands o... More

《 Author's Note 》
♤ Chapter One ♤
♧ Chapter Two ♧
☆ Chapter Three ☆
♢ Chapter Four ♢
《 Author's Note 》
♡ Chapter Five ♡
♤ Chapter Six ♤
《 Author's Note 》
☆ Chapter Eight ☆
♢ Chapter Nine ♢
♡ Chapter Ten ♡
《 Author's Note 》
♤ Chapter Eleven ♤
♧ Chapter Twelve ♧
《 Author's Note 》

♧ Chapter Seven ♧

6.1K 214 113
By AoiAoiii

A/N: * Part of the Anime and Manga itself will be featured in the later part of this chapter.

I have already made changes here and there instead of copying and pasting every single dialogue they had in the official Anime and Manga.

This is only for the sake of this story! I DO NOT, I repeat. I DO NOT own the story or anything else featured in the official Anime or Manga. Everything belongs to Yana TOBOSO. *

-

Oh my goodness, everybody. Thank you so much for 3k reads and 154 votes! To think my last update was just only about a week ago, mentioning about how thankful I was for 2.79k reads and over 120 votes.

I remember I used to only get like a read or two in a day and I was still pretty happy since there were people who decided to read my story!

Not that I won't be happy if I suddenly only had 1 - 2 reads. I'd be puzzled but I'd still be thankful that people are still reading my work!!

Thank you so much everybody. I'll be sure to do my best, I hope I don't disappoint!

Let us get on with the long awaited Chapter 7! I'll see you later on after the chapter! c:

[ Chapter Seven ]

[ Sebastian's POV ]

He nodded as he moved along, to the dining hall while I swiftly packed up all the equipment used.

*** [ Skip ]

" Young Master, your elbow is raised too high. " I guided the boy, using the baton in my hand to gently tap on his elbow, gesturing him to lower it.

The Young Master does very much enjoy his time playing with his violin, he tries exceptionally hard to master and perfect the songs.

There were times he got frustrated when he couldn't get a particular part right. He would always find spare time, and head on to practice on his own. The effort could be seen and his determination was admirable. It puts everyone in awe to witness such a talented boy at the age of 13.

With the last withdrawal of his bow on the strings of the violin, he exhaled deeply and slowly. I then smiled in satisfaction.

" Well done, Young Master. You've finally remembered everything without having to refer to anything. But do note that your posture makes a huge difference in your playing. Shall we try again? " Without a word, the boy nodded and returned back into position. I inched closer and adjusted his posture properly before allowing him to continue at his own time and pace.

***

[ Ciel's POV ]

" Young Master? Have some tea.. " I perked up from my window seat as soon as I heard my butler's voice. I took the cup of tea from his hands and slowly took a sip.

" Are you feeling alright? " His gloved hand reached out to gently touch my face.

" I'm a little tired.. " I nodded, but I was certainly tired. All the events that took place today really tired me out. Especially when Elizabeth came over, I wish I didn't have to say this but she gave me a massive headache. I sighed, placing my cup of tea down onto the table.

" Good work today, Young Master.. " Sebastian bent over and pressed his lips against the top of my head. I flushed lightly as he proceeded on to kiss my cheek. I turned to look out the window, only to see how dark clouds are glooming across the skies.

It seems like it's going to pour anytime soon.. Would Finny be alright..? Well, he's a grown boy. He should be able to know how to take care of himself, right? I shouldn't worry about him..

In all honesty, all this worrying and stress building up has been slowing down my progression in what I'm doing. I feel like an old man trapped in a child's body.

But then again, I'm an Earl, and the Queen's watchdog. I can't complain, can I? Perhaps I can, since in the eyes of other Earls, I am nothing but just a mere brat.

" You have to stop looking like a grumpy old man, Young Master. " Sebastian then flicked my forehead and I flinched.

" Would you have liked me any lesser anyways, Sebastian? " I looked at him through the corner of my eyes.

" What a confident being you are, Young Master. " An amused grin tugged at his lips. I was, somewhat, irked to be getting such a vague reply.

" ..Am I wrong? " I replied, I was unsure why I sounded and felt disappointed but it was there. I brought my gaze back to the window, where I stared at the leaves of the trees rustling in the wind.

" Young Master, shall I remind you that I am unable to lie? " A gentle touch on my hand startled me slightly. I turned to look at Sebastian as he knelt on one knee and brought my hand up to his lips.

He has a point, he's not allowed to lie..

" Young Master sure is an insecure child, isn't he? " His thumb caressed on the back of my hand as he spoke.

Insecurity?

Silently, he brought his free hand up to caress my cheek.

My heart ached.

He treats me as though I'm a precious gem to him.

I swallowed lightly.

" Young Master, you're furrowing your eyebrows again. Don't do that. " He leant in closer to me and embraced me in his strong arms. This scent of his, it made him smell really nice..

I felt really tiny as I was pressed against his warm, broad chest. His heart beat just like a normal human being would.

I shut my eyes as I remained still in his embrace, listening to the storm brewing outside of the house.

[ Sebastian's POV ] [ Meanwhile ]

I kissed the boy's head a couple of times as I stroked the back of his head.

It's difficult for me to control myself anymore. Ever since the confession, I let myself go wild every time I could.

It has been bottled up in me for so long that once I finally speak of it, I can barely contain myself.

Breathing in the boy's scent, I felt more intoxicated by the second. I wish to hold him close to me like this for eternity.. He is all I ever want now.

Without him, I am nothing.

How shameful, to have such thoughts, to want to possess someone so much that it genuinely hurts.

Exhaling almost silently, I kissed the boy's ear.

[ Third Person's POV ]

Unfortunately, the young boy was starting to feel suffocated in the arms of his butler.

" Sebastian, I can't breathe properly.. " Ciel spoke up, giving his butler several pats on his back.

Yet there was no reply from the butler himself. It was surprising to know that the butler seemed as though he didn't hear Ciel speak.

" Sebastian, let go of me. You're starting to suffocate me! " Ciel tried again, slightly raising his voice.

It was only then, realisation hit the butler and he finally loosened his hold of the young child.

Panting lightly, the butler seemed overwhelmed by something.

" What's the matter with you? " Ciel questioned. He was unable to figure out why his butler was suddenly acting in such a way.

" ..It's nothing, Young Master. I was caught off guard. I apologise deeply for my unruly behaviour. Are you alright? "

Sebastian quickly regained his composure. He was glad, at the very least to see that his hold was barely strong enough to break the small frame of the boy. He let out a small sigh of relief.

" I'm alright.. it's starting to get late. I'm going back to my bedroom. " There was no doubt that the boy was starting to get suspicious.

For a demon to be swayed and distracted by something as simple as a hug, it just didn't seem right to him.

It felt weird.

The child silently stood back on his feet and shifted himself to his bedroom.

A cold shiver ran down his spine as he sensed his butler tailing behind him.

It was a usual gesture that the butler did but all the boy felt was the rising insecurity in his heart with every step he took.

***

Being stripped off his usual clothes, Ciel was clothed with a fresh set of his night shirt.

" Would you like some chamomile tea or some hot milk to go before you turn in? " By now, the butler has already completely regained his composure. It just seemed as though nothing ever happened earlier on.

" No, I'm good. " Ciel replied as he settled himself on the bed. As usual, the butler took off the eyepatch and tucked the young child in bed. He then carried on to gently caress the boy's head, gazing at him, intently.

Ciel quickly shut his eyes and turned his back to Sebastian. As much as the young boy was worried, he drifted off into a deep sleep just within a few minutes.

***

It's not him,

It's not him either.

Who was it among these flithy rats that summoned me?

Click Clack, went the heels of a mysterious figure that seemed to have appeared out of nowhere.

In search of the summoner, he stood, just a few metres away before he found out who it was.

It's this one here..

The boy who knelt pathetically in his cage.

" Why, aren't you.. A very small master to begin with? "

A voice rose from the darkness. Wisps of pitch black smoke curled and danced around a tall, mysterious figure that inched closer to the vulnerable boy in his cage.

Heels clacked and echoed even louder in the place with every step the figure took.

" You have summoned me. This fact will not change for eternity. What has been sacrificed will never be returned, " The voice continued.

His figure also seemed to grow as he closed in. He was indeed taller than what the boy had expected.

The young boy shivered as the dark figure finally halted infront of the cage door, yet the boy remained where he was, not moving a single inch away.

Squatting down, he had a good look at the child covered in flith and blood. A sinister smile danced on his lips as he inhaled deeply.

" You smell so intensely of despair.. What is it that you want? "

More than just despair, the weakling was a mixture of sadness, anger and confusion all together. It was a little surprising how such a child, with such a small frame would feel such madness all at the same time.

" I.. I.. Want.. Power.. " The boy's voice cracked, yet it sounded full of vengeance.

" THE POWER TO TAKE REVENGE ON THE ONES WHO DID THIS TO US!! " The child yelled as hot angry tears ran down his cheeks.

" DEMON! I'LL MAKE A CONTRACT WITH YOU! " The child continued, with every last ounce of determination and energy he had within him.

He was so tired, so broken and then finally there was a chance for him to rise again.

And so, the boy hesitated no further and stretched out from between the cage bars to the demon slowly taking form of a human being.

" Abandoning the light for a path to hell, are we? I admire your courage. " The demon mocked as he grasped tightly on the child's arm, his elongated nails sinking into the flesh of the child. There was no way the demon would be impressed by a weakling as such.

" Very well then, I have heard your decision. Let us mark our bodies with the contract seal. " The demon continued, licking his lips as he looked intently at his prey.

" The more visible the contract seal, the stronger your power would be. Where do you-- "

" Anywhere is fine! I WANT A POWER STRONGER THAN ANYONE ELSE'S! " The anger rose in the boy as he grit his teeth, more tears rolling down his cheeks.

Surprised, but not surprised, the demon blinked at the boy's response and attitude. The demon smirked lightly, this time, he was a little more sure that he admired this boy.

Letting go of the boy's reddened arm, the demon reached out to touch the boy's tear-stained face. Staring at the boy's right eye, the demon moved his thumb to touch the side of the eyeball.

The child was startled.

For a split second, the child believed the demon was about to gouge his eye out and eat him up whole.

" You're very greedy for a child, aren't you? " The demon questioned, yet the boy knew it wasn't a question for him to answer.

" Very well. How about I put that seal onto that big blue eye of yours, filled with despair? " Yet another question without the need of an answer.

The demon was quick to move, he clasped his hand onto the child's face and burned the seal into the child's eye.

A resounding scream escaped the boy's lips as he felt the intense pain searing through his entire body.

***

Many questions to be asked after this chapter. You may feel confused but everything happens for a reason! Remember that!

The chapter was getting a tad bit too long so I had to cut it short. Chapter 8 will be a continuation together with the start of Day 3.

Thank you for reading this chapter! I'll see you again in the next chapter so do stay tuned! I'll TRY my best to update in 2 weeks. I regret not writing more during my leisure time.

If you liked this chapter, do vote, comment and last but not least fan! Thank you all for the support! I love you! <3

- Aoi c:

Toodles!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

772 18 17
A new letter arrives from the Queen to the Earl Phantomhive. As ordered by the Queen, Ciel Phantomhive along with his demonic butler Sebastian starts...
8.9K 371 20
Sebastian's a half demon half human. Being the son of Satan, he is royalty; He always knew he wanted to be the next king of hell, but when his father...
45.8K 986 38
In modern day society y/n is trying to fit in, but ever since she met Ciel Phantomhive, a long living Earl things have only gotten harder. From child...
107K 3.4K 21
*going through the editing process* Black butler fan fic ~ As Rose loses her family in a fire which leaves her hungry for revenge, the young girl sum...