The Abductor Hotelier EBS 4 (...

By MsDreamerGirl84

Warning: For mature readers only (18+). COMPLETED They started out rough. He took everything in a businesslik... More

A Note From The Author
Disclaimer
Synopsis
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Encounter
Chapter 2: Mr. Arrogant
Chapter 3: The Job
Chapter 4: Exclusive Waiter
Chapter 5: Undeniable Attraction
Chapter 6: The Remedy
Chapter 7: Her Family
Chapter 8: The News
Chapter 9: The Dilemna
Chapter 10: My Hot Captor
Chapter 11: His fake Girlfriend
Chapter 12: Where Temptation Begins....
Chapter 13: Slowly Falling into the Pit
Chapter 14: Hating the Ruined Moment
Chapter 15: How to treat the troublesome
Chapter 16: Cruising with Love
Chapter 17: The Relationship
Chapter 18: The Petty Quarrels
Chapter 19: The Unwelcome Company
Chapter 20: The Dinner with Unwanted Company.
Chapter 21: Senseless Love
Chapter 22: The Party with her nightmare
Dedications
Chapter 23: Her Knight in Suit
Chapter 24: Their both life-changer
Chapter 25: The man he's after
Chapter 26: His Proposal and Her Reaction
Chapter 27: The Finding of Justice
Chapter 29: The Final Truth
Chapter 30: Receiving Justice and The Wedding
Epilogue
Unsure which to do Next.
Nicolas Petropoulis Story

Chapter 28: The Chase and The Revenge

91.4K 3.4K 94
By MsDreamerGirl84

"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned." - Buddha

Unedited

[Demetrio's POV]

Anger is like fire burning you inside. The feeling of being empowered at the moment, deprived from reaching the truth and the most valuable thing in your life. The overwhelming fear that's crawling within, to the point of breaking apart.

In my almost twenty nine years of existence, I've never felt so scared until now. The girl I wanted the most with my child is somewhere with a heartless bastard, and I haven't the slightest clue who was her captor.

I will and will skin him alive! Demetrio swore inwardly as he strode back to the elevator to his penthouse and check if what things she brought with her. He's also scaring everyone in the lobby including the guest.

I punch the top floor and stared at the button with fierce, scorching eyes, like it's going to burn the whole damn building with his stare.

The last time I was enrage is when I found out that mom and dad doesn't love each other and just kept the marriage intact for us, and for their reputation.

But, finding Yvonne is kidnapped, the feeling I felt is beyond enrage, it is understatement.

My inside is burning with raging wrath.

The elevator dinged and he stepped closer to the door and stepped out completely when the door slides open.

I walked to the door and unlocked it. Pushing the door open, I dragged myself in and made my way to our bedroom.

It's been damn three hours since her kidnapping and it feels like eternity!

I've checked my tracker for countless times and it gave me the same message, 'offline'.

I checked on all her clothing and everything is in it. I walked to the washroom and I saw her discarded clothes on the armchair on one corner of the room and obviously, she had a shower first before she left.

I walk out the washroom with a heavy and broken heart.

As the time ticking, I'm getting impatient. I felt restless and torn each seconds and empty.

I decided to walk back to the living room, since I felt suffocated inside the bedroom. Every corner reminds me of her, her smiling face and her cranky face.

My heart is constricting as I remember how sweet she is last night, sleeping on top of me the whole night.

God, I missed her already. I wanted to hold her and never let her go. I should just have stayed with her and let my men handle Lucio.

Fuck!

Just as I plopped down on the couch, Vanessa sashayed in looking worried. But, if you stared at her deeply, a ghost of smile lurked beneath her lips.

"What do you need?" I asked feeling enrage the more. I don't need her presence at this moment, probably lifetime.

When the thought of her always bullying Yvonne, my temper flared up. Why is she here all of a sudden?

Suddenly a thought sparked in my head.

I quickly stood up and walked closer to her and grab her upper arm like a vice dragging her to the couch and shoved her to the couch without care.

"Tell me what do you know?" I asked in a controlled tone, gritting my teeth.

"What do you mean? I just came here when I heard the news that Yvonne is missing." she said softly. I would have believe her only if I didn't saw her other side.

"BULLSHIT!" I snapped gruffly, gripping her upper arm tightly and yank her up. She winced and her eyes was filled with fear.  "Let's cut the damn crap, Vanessa! I know you have something to do with her missing." I hissed through gritted teeth, as I stared into her eyes menacingly, dripping with dangerous warning.

"Let go off me Demetrio. You're hurting me!" Vanessa said, trying to sound defiant, but she faltered. Tears brimming under her eyelid.

Demetrio seems to doesn't care. His head was filled with fury at the lost of Yvonne, and he cared nothing at all other than finding his one true love.

"What do you know, Vanessa? I will not ask it again. I will make sure that your career will be the end today and so as your family. One word against your family, will definitely crumpled them to the ground and goodbye to the business world, forever. You choose!" I warned with menace. My cold and deadly face didn't change.

Vanessa's fear heightened. She knew Demetrio could be as dangerous as the venomous scorpion. One bite, would take you down.

"I came to see her this morning and warned her-"

"Warned her?" I asked cutting her off. Gripping her arm tighter as I shook her hard. I saw pain in her eyes but I ignored it. My temper is at the brink of explosion.

"Yes. I said you just marry her because of the child and encourage her to leave you." Vanessa replied. I shoved her onto the couch very hard and she winced and she stared at me in greatest fear.

"I told you to stay away from her." I grit my teeth, my eyes is scorching and I stared at her, seeing red as I clenched my hands tightly.

"She doesn't deserve you! If she loves you then she should ignored it and she stayed, but she didn't!" Vanessa said it too fast, as stood up and stared back at Demetrio defiantly, trying to claim him.

"And, who deserve me? YOU?" Demetrio said in a mocking way, dripping with great disgust!

"Why? I c-"

"You are nothing but a dense sex-toy bitch! Even in my after life, I wouldn't do the same thing again, even if you are just a sex-toy. You are disgusting!" I spit in disgust, cutting her mid-sentence, as I stared at her eyes that's slowly getting angry.

"I-"

"SHUT UP, TRAMP!" I bellowed which made her cringed and sat back down on the couch, when she saw how furious I am.

"You tell me where is Yvonne, before I considered you my greatest enemy!" I scorned in my controlled undertone, dripping with menace and red.

She blinks her eyes, and then stared back at me in total fear.

"I called Ferdinand after when she said that she won't believe me, that my words won't ruin you both. I was so angry." she confessed barely audible and she burst into tears.

I looked at her with loathe and called my securities that's watching outside my door.

"Samuel! Rocco!" I bellowed and Samuel came in rushing, fear lurked beneath their eyes.

"Watch this cunt." I ordered dangerously and walk out the door. I dialled Taavi.

"FIND FERDINANA CASTELLEJO AND BRING HIM TO ME! NOW!" I  ordered gruffly and Taavi agreed. I ended the call and walked back inside the penthouse. Rocco was standing stiffly with his hand clasp stiffly on his groins, looking like a statue.

I check the tracker again and it's the same message. I was so mad that I almost threw my phone on the wall. I walk to the wall and hit the wall with my fist in great frustrations, ignoring the stinging pain and the blood.

I hate it that I can't control this things.

I decided to call the police once the clock struck five, if we can't find any lead yet.

An hour later, Taavi called.

"We have Ferdinand. Where do you want us to bring him." In the Garage. I will be down there in a minute." I ordered and I walked out the door, ordering my securities to watch her and kept her until they found out who was the kidnapper.

I took the elevator and as the elevator slowly moving down, my heartbeat kept rising, beating rapidly. After like a decade the elevator finally stop and I bounced out of the elevator as soon as the door slides open. I walked around the garage, and saw Taavi and his men restraining him and shove him to sit on the chair, Finch was holding.

"Where is Yvonne?" I fire straight away, looking at him like a prey.

"How do I know? I haven't talk to her. I was thinking to see her tomorrow." he replied with his eyebrows tightly pressed together and he looks genuinely confused.

"Vanessa indulge you to take her away." I probed, now my hope is slowly losing.

I saw Taavi got a call. He was on the phone for a second, before he face me.

"They saw her in one of the store at the nearby street. The lady who talk to her said that she looks zoned out." Taavi reported in his professional tone.

The frustrations I felt grew tremendously.

"Call Samuel to bring down, Ms. De Rossi here." I orderd Taavi and he nods.

I paced back and forth with my other hand resting in my hips while the other was constantly running with my hair and pulling my hair occasionally in great disappointment.

If Ferdinand didn't kidnapped her, then there's only one that could be.

Flavio. But, I can't think of any reason why he would abduct her, incase he found out about Lucio and the closest thing he could get back on me, is through Yvonne.

Not long, I saw Samuel and Rocco as they dragged Vanessa closer. She was squirming and struggling to get out from their gripping hold, swearing non-stop to them.

Finch grab another chair and place it closer to Ferdinand

I stood in front of them, staring at both with menace.

"Now tell me Ferdinand where is Yvonne, before I will ruin your family and you!" I spit out in merciless menace.

"I don't know. Yes, I admit. I thought of taking her because I thought she still loves me, as what Vanessa told me, but that was supposed tomorrow. You see I'm still wearing my lab coat because I was at work. And, we only talk and Vanessa this morning." he spat, glaring at me and Vanessa.

"I lied." Vanessa replied adamantly as she looks at Ferdinand. Ferdinand whipped his head on her and stared at her in disbelief.

"You're still the selfish bitch, Vanessa! How could you do it again?" Ferdinand glared at her accusingly.

From that moment, I figured it out he was telling us the truth.

I felt my phone vibrated and saw the tracker notification. Her phone is on. I opened it and the blinking red dot light is moving through the map.

"She's in a car and they are moving south-west of Brasilia. Samuel and Finch, stay with the two. Don't release them until I said so." I ordered coldly, while talking too fast as I made my way quickly to the car.

Taavi was already in the SUV with Rocco. The other guys hop in their car and they drove like a maniac out of the garage.

I walked to my scissored-door red green Lamborghini and drove off.

I put my phone on the GPS holder and glance at the red blinking dot as I followed driving fast swerving and drifting occasionally to overtakes slow cars. I've got a lot of honks but I ignored it. Looks like there's no cops around yet.

"I'm coming, moro mou. I love you! I know I'm stupid not to know it right away.. Now that you're gone, I hope it's not late..." I murmured like an idiot. I felt the lone tear escape my eyes.

----

[Yvonne's POV]

I woke up with a hard jerked wracked my body. I wanted to opened my eyes but I was blindfolded. I heard the two talking, but I couldn't comprehend. They are using another language and I'm not catching it up.

Demetrio must be worried right now. My body jerked up and down and I knew I am on the car. The two in the front was laughing occasionally.

"She was still sleeping." one of them commented.

I pretended I was. Then, I remember the phone. I had it in my pocket. My hand was tied. When I felt the two was talking again in the same language they used while ago, I moved my hand, trying to reach the pocket of my yoga pants. It was hidden on the right side of the waist band. I could feel the hard thing on my waist.

I listen to the two and they seem to animatedly talking. I struggled to reach it and hoping I wouldn't drop it. My wrist is already sore from rubbing with the rope.

I felt relieve when I got the phone out of the pocket without dropping.

I heart the two stop and I hid the phone in between my legs and covered it with my hands and pretended to sleep, struggling to keep my body in the same position while the car was constantly hitting bumpy road.

When they started talking again, I quickly ran my fingers around the edges of the phone to look for the power button. Just as I felt the tiny rectangular button, I pressed it and I'm so happy that the phone is on silent. I kept the phone back in between my legs and covered it again with my hands.

Hoping Demetrio can track us, while praying inwardly.

I was so scared.

What day is it? Is Demetrio looking for me?

Please, let me see him again!

---

[Demetrio's POV]

I followed the tracker and I saw Jagger's car in a far distance. Taavi is on the other lane trying to get in between the two car, as he tried to squeezed into the traffic.

The dot light is moving out of the city. I speed up and tried to catch the tracker light.

As soon as I'm close, the tracker light went off.

FUCK!

Then my phone vibrated..

"Yes!" I snapped frustratedly.

"We found her. She's in the black range rover, with a fake license. She's in the back seat. They found the cellphone." Jagger reported. "Taavi is going to the other route to meet him. We will get back to you once we got them, Sir." Jagger continued and I agreed. I kept on driving following my other securities in his gray Nissan 370Z.

---

[Yvonne's POV]

"Someone is following us." The driver said and my hope suddenly ignited.

"DEMETRIO?" my heart leapt. I knew Demetrio is going to find me.

"FUCK, She has a phone." The other guy said and he sound familiar, but I couldn't remember where did I met him.

I felt his hand grabbing the phone out of my legs and he cussed hissing non-stop. I could feel his rage radiating in the small space we are in and I felt scared.

Then, suddenly a hit in the car that made a loud bang on the back of the car, then on the side. The driver hissed and cussed.

The other guy sat back in front, ordering the driver like a maniac, while the driver was hysteric.

Then the car picks up speed. I was thrown backward as the car jerked forward, then suddenly, another loud bang on the side, making the car bounce here and there.

FUCK!!! the driver cussed and he speeds up again.

I felt the urged to hurl again.

God, it is so terrifying.

---

[Demetrio's POV]

I was so frustrated. It's feels like forever hearing nothing yet from my securities, after Jagger's call. I decided to call Taavi.

"What's going on?" I asked in impatient tone, holding my temper.

"Jagger, Rye and Grim had his SUV cornered. Sir."

"Bring the kidnapper to the underground safe house. I'll meet you there." I uttered in utter desperation to hit the man in his face until you couldn't recognized him.

"Yes, Sir!" Taavi replied and I ended the call and I detoured to the safe house.

I called Samuel and Finch to release the two and ordered them to follow at the safe house.

I pulled into the underground garage and park my car on one corner and walked to the other end of the room where a nine hundred square feet of empty room. Only a dim light hanging at the center of the room and a few chairs and one big table.

Perfect for any inside job.

I turned the light on and walked to the middle of the room. I pulled one chair and I sat.

The feelings of seeing her again and hoping she's not hurt, was overwhelming.

I was an idiot not to realized it quickly that I love her. The time I saw her and I can't get her off my head, was the time I'm already hooked and she already had claimed my heart. But I was too hypocrite to acknowledge it.

And, I'm not going to waste this time again. I had to tell her, that I love her.

God, I hope it's not too late.

I stood up and pace back and forth.

After like a decade, I heard a ruffling sounds and Samuel and Finch walked in, agitatedly.

"Where are they?" I asked impatiently.

"They are on their way, Sir." Samuel replied stiffly.

"Rye is shot in the shoulder, but he's fine Sir. They had to lose the cops, since they were followed, by the time they had Daniel Smith and his loyal bodyguard, Rodney Brown." Finch explained briefly.

"Daniel Smith?" I inquired absentmindedly. That bastard whom he kicked out from his hotel because he harassed Yvonne?

"Yes, Sir!" the two chorused.

That bastard, he better not did anything to her, because I will head him off.

FUCK!! I hissed as the thought of my securities being chased by the cops. They can't be catch by the police, otherwise, everything will be in vain.

I wanted to beat that asshole to death.

I paced back and forth through the room, clenching and unclenching my hands tightly. Gripping my fists with my other hands, like warming it up.

After like centuries, I saw Rye dragging the guy whom I guessed the loyal bodyguard. Rye and Grim push him hard on the chair and he yelped. They tied his hand behind the chair and his foot.

I told Taavi to keep Yvonne out here for the meantime, as my hands and whole body is itching to beat the hell out of Daniel Smith!

That pervert bastard!

Jagger came in and Rocco, restraining Daniel as he tried to get away from them.

"Fuck you, Demetrio!" he yelled gruffly with his eyes full of hatred, as soon as he saw me standing int he middle of the room, waiting for him.

----

A/N: YAY... Anybody remember Daniel Smith from the beginning? lol.. I'm good in keeping mystery, mysterious . lol

It's coming to end.. Can't wait!!

Sorry guys I fell asleep on the couch with the laptop on my lap, last night. I was so exhausted.. And I woke up late today...

Anyway, it's weekend.. I'm believing there's three more chapters left, epilogue excluded... I'll update three chapters this weekend..

Hope this chapter will make you smile!!

Please don't forget to FOLLOW, VOTE AND COMMENT!!

Sorry again for the cliffhanger.. lol..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

951 7 35
[COMPLETED] [UNEDITED] Athena Vasilios had just figured out that her parents had been leaders of the Italian Mafia. Unfortunately, they've passed awa...
145K 2.2K 24
Isabelle is a beautiful, innocent and a sweet girl. She has a traumatic past and she has been through alot. She is hardworking and intelligent. After...
671 153 46
"He seemed like a puzzle to me, and I really liked solving puzzles. But somehow, I don't think that I would ever be able to solve this one." Amelia H...
5.5K 239 37
Athena Myers is a pretty girl. She hate liars and prefers cute guys over hot. She is sarcastic as hell. Short-tempered and totally lives in her dream...