Cinderella (Seventeen)

By bangxchans

Your family (or rather, what you have left of it) isn't exactly loving. Your father isn't the man he used to... More

New Family and Tight Cupboards
Students and Kitchen Tables
Peace and Tragedy
Belts And Bruises
Cupcakes and Cracked Ribs
Pianos and Punishments
Truth and Torture
Angels and Devils
Snow White and the Prince
Protection and Rejection
'Herbs' and Noodles
Dates and Rates
Pizza and Turtles and Harley Quinn
X'S AND O'S
Witches and Bitches
Goats and Notes
Awkwardness and Offers
Jealousy and Jesus
Kiss Marks and Bloody Handprints
Cyanide and Happiness
Butterflies and Dreams
Gemini and Matrimonium
Twilight and Clowns
Bones and Thrones
Hide and Seek
Tongues and Infinities
Love and Other Drugs
Jack and Sally
Whipped Cream and a Fighting Machine
Skeletons and Scars
Bets and Burgers and Shaggy
Love Bites and All Night
Spanners and Hammers
Wedding Gowns and Flower Crowns
Snakes and Ladders
Chains and Veins
Allies and Flies
Coffee and Toffee
Amnesia and Squeezer
Glitches and Stitches
You and I
Lost and Found
Wait and Hate
Black and White
Youth and Fools
Voodoo Dolls and 4 Walls
Brain and Sprain
Pills and Potions
Running and Maps
Authors and Notes
Surprise!

Lazers and Sloths and... A Wild Albert Einstein?

10K 300 514
By bangxchans

Chapter Fourteen

DATE SIX: JEONGHAN

*Hyolyn's POV*

"Wait!" He laughed, running after me through the building.

"Hell no!" I screamed, running away. No. No way.

"Come on, please? It will be funny," he pouted. Wrinkling my face up, I tried to look away. But god damn that angel face. Damn you.

"Fine. But I'm doing you first," I grabbed the pot from his hands and pushed him down into a chair.

"What's the theme?" He raised a brow as I dipped my finger in the bright pink paint.

"Ancient warrior," I mumbled, creating two stripes across his cheeks, one down his nose, a heart on his forehead, and three dots on his chin. "Done!" I clapped, pleased with my work.

"Your turn," he stood up spinning me around, pushing me down in the chair. Grabbing the pot from my hands, he smirked.

"What are you-" I began, but he shushed me.

"Don't speak. You'll ruin my masterpiece," he scowled, focusing. Did it have to be pink? Any colour he could have picked, and it had to be pink.

Opening one eye, I saw him concentrating hard, tongue stuck out, hair dropping into his eyes.

"Alright," he nodded in approval, a sly smirk on his face.

"Why are you smiling like that?" I raised a brow, jumping up, trying to find a reflective surface.

"Nothing, you just look..." he continued smirking, but them laughed a little, dropping his head, flipping his hair as he brought his head back up. Still confused, I pouted, turning away. "Cute," I heard him whisper. What is with these guys, it's like they've never been around girls before. Wait...

I'm forgetting they're idols. I know I was practically locked away for decade, but I still know the gruelling process they have to go through. i heard Broa and Soyou crying over it plenty of times.

Sighing, I turned back to him. "You're so going down," I teased, grabbing my gun.

"Oh, is that so?" He grabbed his, throwing his vest on.

"If you would write your chosen name in this box, we can hook it up to the guns for you," the man behind the desk said, smiling at us both.

"What are you choosing?" Jeonghan smiled, handing me the pen.

"Winner, because it's bad to lie," I teased again.

"I'll have Umma. Because that's what I am," we both laughed.

"You take good care of those boys. I swear. You and Seungcheol are the best parents ever," we broke into hysterics again.

Walking into the room, smoke filled the air, the two levels plunged into darkness. Oh. I didn't know it was going to be... dark. I don't like the dark. It doesn't hold good memories. That and my stupid imagination and irrational fears. Of course Hyolyn, something is going to come and tear you apart in the dark. Or a crater is going to open up revealing hell. That's totally reasonable.

Freaking out a little, I gripped the gun tightly. Blinking and swallowing, I turned to Jeonghan, who looked over worried. But as soon as I saw his face, it eased me. He looked hilarious, yet still had his angelic presence. A smile appeared wide across his face.

"Cute whiskers," he laughed, and took off, running up the stairs to the upper level. Leaving me alone.

Now he was gone, I was alone. With the smoke around me, the flashing lights, the faint music playing. Hearing the beeping, I looked down at my gun. Oh HELL no. 'Umma' flashes up on the small LED screen.

He did NOT just shoot me!

Oh boy. It's war now.

***

Sitting in a corner, I pulled the vest off, chuckling at Jeonghan who was pouting.

"You shot me that many times my score went into minus figures!" He whined. I did say it was war, didn't I?

Is it wrong to win over an angel though? Like morally wrong? I'd say God would smite me down, but he was the best he could be the other week. Come on man. Throw me a bone.

"Burgers.... Or crazy golf?" He raised a brow, smiling.

"You want to lose at something else too?" I provoked, laughing at his pout.

"I will win this time," he muttered something about calling the swat team in to sabotage my game. Honey not even MI6 could throw me off my game.

"This is glow in the dark too?" I mumbled, aware of the dark corners that could be hiding anything.

Anything at all. Like mutant spiders or... Or maybe big foot. Jesus Jeonghan save me.

*Jeonghan's POV*

"This is my song!" She screamed, knocking the bright blue ball through the windmill, and doing the club rave dance. Who knew she could be so open so quickly. Then again, she has a reason to trust us. I just thought it might take a while. But then again again, she's still human. She still has a mind. Who knows how it works or what goes on up there most of the time, though.

Listening closer to the song, I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Oh yeah..." she did the sprinkler move, spinning the gold club around her head. "I'M ON TONIGHT YOU KNOW MY HIPS DON'T LIE AND I'M STARTING TO FEEL IT NOW," she yelled, wiggling around in a circle. Not being able to contain myself any longer, I doubled over laughing at the sight of her.

"Shakira Shak- ooooh cramp," she stopped, sitting down, half laughing half crying clutching her side.

"Are you alright?" I stopped momentarily, worried about her. Obviously I was worried about her.

"I'm fine, I just got a little carried away," she smiled. Shaking my head, standing and chuckling, I offered her my hand and helped her up.

"You all good now?" I raised a brow, handing her back her club.

"All good," she nodded, gently taking it from me.

"I think we should go get food now," I laughed, knocking the ball into the final hole, putting her off so she missed.

"Yah, cheat," she mumbled, knocking it finally in, pushing me out of the way. I guess she doesn't like losing at all.

"Foooooooooood," I pulled her hand out of the glow in the dark section of the building to the food court.

***

"We're getting stared at," she mumbled, picking at her fries.

"Probably never seen a cat eat fries," I teased, dodging a flying fry. "Here," I handed her a napkin, but she dismissed it.

"I wanna keep it on until I see what you've done to my poor face," she laughed, pouting at the same time.

"Says you, who knows what my angelic face has become," we bantered for a while, until she finished her food.

"I really enjoyed today," I smiled, throwing our trash away.

"I did too," she smiled back, blowing some hair from her eyes.

"You know Hyolyn, you aren't alone now," I told her seriously this time. I'm sure she's been told this countless number of times, but I don't know if she believes it yet. And she needs to. "We're always going to be here."

Biting her lip, she looked down, rubbing her side. Sighing, I threw my arm around her, guiding her from the building.

Flicking some hair from my eyes, I rolled my lip under my teeth, attempting to retie it up.

"Here," she pulled me down so I was smaller than her, she gave me a space buns. Sticking my tongue out, I started singing We Can't Stop. Seeing her shake her head laughing, she started walking away. Running after her, I jumped in front of her.

"Just promise me one thing," I held my pinky out. Watching her nod, I continued. "Trust us. Believe us when we say we care." Gently, she linked her pinky with mine.

"I'll promise I'll try," she whispered.

Now I have to get that damn Hips Don't Lie song out of my head. Thanks Hyolyn. You're so grounded.

DATE SEVEN: JISOO

*Jisoo's POV*

Raining. It's absolutely throwing cats and dogs down. There goes my plans. The rest of the guys had left for practice, leaving myself and Hyolyn in the dorm. Manager hyung allowed us each to have a day off to get her to trust us, for our plan.

Rubbing her eyes, she emerged from the bathroom, in one of Seungcheol's old shirts. It was huge on her, even though it fit him perfectly.

"Hey," I smiled, keeping it quiet because it was obvious she has just woken up.

"Morning," she whispered back, looking around, getting her surroundings.

"Dino took him," I answered her thoughts.

"Those animals," she mumbled, sitting down next to me on the sofa. "I swear my own dog likes him more than me now." She pouted. Chuckling at her expression, I just shook my head.

"So much for the summer weather," I lazily looked out of the window. In all honesty, I'm so tired, this is a blessing in disguise.

"Hey look, Pokemon is on," she nodded at the tv, blinking the tired from her eyes, but it didn't seem to be working.

"Are you hun-" I began, but she widened her eyes, clamping her hand over my mouth.

"Dino might hear you," she whispered. Laughing at her nonsense, I stood up and walked to the kitchen, toasting some... toast obviously. Duh.

"Here," I handed her the amazingly made toast, sitting back next to her.

"Thanks," she said in english. I don't know if she meant it, because she wrinkled her forehead.

"It's alright," I replied back, in english.

"This toast is go- what the fluff is tHAT?" She yelled, jumping into the back of the sofa.

"What?" I looked around, slightly confused. Seeing her cowering, she covered her face with a cushion. Then my eyes landed on the TV, and I cracked out laughing. It would seem I had sat on the remote an changed the channel to horror. Ju-On was on. "You've never seen Ju-On?" I laughed at her face. I mean, it was a right picture.

"Nope," she mumbled into the cushion. Getting the idea, I turned the TV onto the music channel. "Has it gone?" She peeked for a minute, only to slap my arm when I jumped at her.

"Owwww," I pouted, hopefully making her feel guilty for that. Damn. It actually hurts.

"Who's is that?" She nodded over to my guitar, laying my the kitchen doorframe.

"Ah, that's mine," I smiled shyly.

"You play the guitar?" She smiled, raising a brow. "Can I hear?" She asked before I could reply.

"Sure," I bit my lip, grabbing it and sitting comfortably. Letting my fingers strum the strings a little, I closed my eyes, letting my feeling wash over me. Only moments later I found myself playing our song, '20'.

Opening one eye, I continued strumming, getting to the chorus and started singing, out of habit. A small smile cracked across her face, brightening the dark atmosphere the rain was creating.

Finishing off, I sighed, avoiding her eyes. Her huge, blinking eyes.

Something I can't understand is why someone would hurt her, in the way they did. She looks so innocent, we know she isn't, obviously. She's strong, stronger than any of us.

"Do you wanna try?" I asked, handing the guitar over. Seeing her bite her lip, she nodded, standing and sitting in the chair next to mine, and grabbing the guitar, setting it on her knee.

"Okay, put these fingers here," I sat behind her, leaning around her body, placing her fingers gently. Looking toward her, she was looking toward me, but looked away shyly when we made eye contact. The close proximity we had going on was a good feeling. I don't know what it is, but I don't want to move.

*Hyolyn's POV*

His motherfluffing arms are around me. And they feel so strong. And his motherfluffing voice is so... MOTHERFLUFFER.

"And these fingers go down here," he guided them down gently, placing them in the right position. I feel awkward as hell, but I don't at the same time. Do you feel me? Do you understand where I'm coming from?

Holy hell, he's smiling.

"Okay, now, strum gently like this," he showed me the movement, playing an air guitar. Smiling a little, I strummed the strings, moving my fingers up and down.

I'm feeling hella awkward right now. Blinking a few times, I coughed trying to break the silence.

"Maybe you should stick to guitar, and I'll stick to the piano," I chuckled, handing him back his guitar.

"We could duet one day!" He jumped up excitedly, returning it to it's position.

Now, it wasn't cold, but I only had a t-shirt on. Granted, it fell below my knees. And obviously, I had underwear on. So stop with those thoughts.

"Wait here," he left down the hallway, coming back with something yellow in his hands. "If you're cold," he smiled sheepishly.

"Thank you," I took it gently from his hands, slipping it on. Oh wow. Did I expect anything less? A pikachu onesie? Aish, this guy. Rolling my eyes playfully, I zipped it up.

"Pika?" I laughed, throwing up the hood. It's just a tad big. Only a little.

"I think it needs to be 5 sizes smaller to fit you, ah," he tapped his chin laughing. A sudden crack of thunder followed by flashes of lightning.

Surprising me, I jumped backwards, hitting his chest, slightly clinging onto his shirt. Embarrassed at my actions, I pulled away quickly, noticing his surprised expression. Biting my lip, I mentally slapped myself over and over. What the hell is happening to me?

"Scared of the thunder?" He raised a brow, asking softly.

"A little," I thought of all the times there would be a storm, the tree outside the house, casting horrid shadows. And no one was there to hold me, to let me know it would be alright.

Feeling his hand grab mine, he pulled me onto the sofa.

"If you're still tired, just sleep," he stroked my hair gently, tiredness evident in his voice.

Feeling sleep wash over me, all I could think of was that I'm happy these boys found me when they did. Even though I might not fully trust them yet, I'm getting there.

DATE EIGHT: $ COUPS

*Hyolyn's POV*

"Don't let go," I whined, grabbing his hand again. "You wanted to blindfold me, so you have to take responsibility for that." I reminded him. I have no idea where we are. But this morning we got on a bus, and half an hour (ish) later, he made me put on this blindfold.

"I'm not going anywhere," his voice rang through my ears, gripping my hand tightly. "Step down," he helped me off the bus. I could hear faint screaming. Which scared the meatballs out of me. Where has he brought me? Stopping, I heard him chuckle, stopping with me.

"Here," I felt his hands on my head, removing the blindfold. No way... "I figured you'd never been here, so why no bring you?' He smiled.

He had brought me to Lotte World. I heard everyone talking about it growing up. He was always going to take me, but never did. They went, without me. I had to hear all about it, and it killed me. Safe to say, I cried for about an hour that night.

"Come on," he smiled gently, pulling me through the gates. "Where to first?"

Looking around, I couldn't make my mind up. It was like I was 10 again. I wanted to ride everything all at once.

"That one," I pointed to the closest one. The most terrifying looking one. It was called Gyro Drop.

"You sure?" He smirked, raising an eyebrow.

"Absolutely," I walked past him, smiling like a child, making my way into the line.

"Aren't you even scared?" He asked, taking the seat next to mine, pulling the barrier down.

"Absolutely," I repeated, causing us both to laugh.

***

That was the world decision of my life. Ever. I swear I almost threw up my lungs at one point.

"Okay, we gotta go in here now," he laughed at my pale expression.

"I need to sit for a minute," I waved him, sitting on the floor. Following his line of sight, I paled even more. "No way."

"Come on, it will be fun," he laughed, sitting next to me. Nudging me with his shoulder, I gave him puppy eyes. "I'll protect you," he grinned.

Oh boy, you better.

Walking up to the next place, it was named 'The Haunted House'. I could cry with fear right now. The only thing I'm scared of is something jumping out at me. I need to know what's going on around me. I don't like the unexpected. It doesn't bring me good fortune.

"Don't leave," I whispered, barely audible. But he heard, offering his hand. Slipping mine into his, I pulled the hood up of my hoodie, covering my head. I don't want to be decapitated after all.

As we made our way down the dark hallway, I gulped in fear, moving closer to Seungcheol. I don't care how close I am to him right now, I'm scared beyond belief.

Something jumped out at us, and I was basically a sloth hanging from him. Terrified doesn't even cut it.

If I die, I'm going to kill him.

*S Coups POV*

Seeing her scared made me realise that even though she is strong, and put up a cold front before, she is normal. Even though all the bad stuff happened before, she can still be... Hyolyn I guess.

Feeling her clutch to my t-shirt, I made me chuckle as we exited the Haunted House.

"See, we didn't die," I teased, flicking her forehead.

"We almost did," she muttered, pouting.

"Aish," I rolled my eyes, laughing. She's like my little sister. I feel like I need to make sure she's safe, but annoy the hell out of her at the same time. But only a little, I need her to trust me first. "Here," I pulled her to the next ride, hoping it would take her mind off the previous encounter.

I didn't want to admit it to her, but I think I was more scared than her, like honestly. I almost threw up vital organs.

***

"Here," I handed her the hotdog. She refused to eat anything until now. Probably the best thing, we don't want a case of throwing up. I don't have Jeonghan with me to take care of it. Watching her eat, the jumper sleeves rolled up, I caught a glance at her arm. Seeing those scars, it made me hurt for her. It wasn't fair. I don't understand really. Seeing her right now, with hardly any cares, to how she was before. She would only speak to Wonwoo, but now, she's prepared to give us all a chance. Speaking of Wonwoo, my older brother syndrome is kicking in over her. And my appa syndrome kicking in over him.

"So, you and Wonwoo?" I wiggled my eyebrows, seeing the hotdog fall out of mouth, her face turning bright red.

"I don't understand where you're coming from..." she bit her lip.

"You know, you're really close with him. You trust him the most right?" I asked. I mean, everyone knows but her on how he feels about her. It's quite hilarious.

"Of course I trust him," she whispered, finishing off the hotdog.

"He's really protective over you, you know?" I continued, seeing her blush even more. "Would a certain someone have feelings for my child Wonwoo?" I teased again.

"No," she shot back, too quickly, making me laugh.

"Alright, you can deny it to yourself all you want," I finished mine too, throwing the trash away. "It's getting late, we should probably catch the last bus," I threw my arm around her.

"I really enjoyed today," she looked up, smiling. "Like really, my childhood is complete now."

"I'm glad," I smiled back. Finally, things are going right for her.

Now back to my wife.

DATE NINE: WOOZI

*Woozi's POV*

I had planned a date today, but I got called into the company. There was no getting out of it, so I might as well take her with me.

"I'm sorry about this," I opened the door for her, letting her through into the building. "We have a comeback quite soon, and final touches need to be made to the album." I explained.

"No, it's totally fine! It should be fun anyway, seeing where you work and stuff," she looked around, pulling the jumper sleeves over her hands.

"Alright, we'll go in this room," I opened the door to the instrument room. Heading over the cupboard, I grabbed the papers I needed, turning to find her sat at the piano. Remembering one of the moments when first saw her, sat at the piano, it made me smile. "Feel any inspiration?"  Her fingers brushing over the keys, she sighed, standing up.

"Sorry, you have work to do, I don't want to be a burden," she bit her lip, looking around.

"This is a date... sort of," I reminded her. "You aren't going to be a burden. You might be a help actually."

Sitting at the piano with her, I arranged the papers.

"Is this for the next album?" She asked gently, gazing over the notes on the paper.

"It is, wanna hear?" I asked gently. Seeing her nod, my fingers swept over the keys, singing softly.

When I finished the short verse, she sighed.

"You're all so talented," she commented, bringing heat to my cheeks.

"Well, thank you. But from what I remember, you are too." Seeing her shake her head, I saw her look down and smile.

"I'm nothing special. But you guys, you can do everything. Choreograph, compose, perform," she trailed off, looking down again. The light that was there for a moment, disappeared.

"What do you want from life, Hyolyn?" I asked gently. Usually, I wouldn't be gently, But around her, I feel I have to. I feel I have to be a little quieter, and not insult people around as much. It's quite hard though, with Hoshi just sitting there most of the time, that massive smile plastered on his face.

I didn't want to push her, but I wanted to find out what she actually wanted to do with her life.

"I don't know," she sighed. "Now I'm not living in fear all the time, I don't know."

"Do what you like, love what you do," I quoted. Seeing her fingers brush the keys, a smile appeared on her face.

"Go for it. Don't hold back. Show me what you have,' I smiled back at her. Seeing her breath in and out, a little shy, she looked away.

"I can't. I can't let it out," she whispered.

"Use the feelings you had, make them work to your advantage," I encouraged.

"You're making it sound like I'm in training," she pointed out flatly, turning her head toward me, a smile on her face though.

"Is that what you would want?"

"I don't know. I don't know anymore," she whispered, fingers dropping from the keys.

Whatever she wants, she needs to go for it. Now she has the chance, she needs to take it. I know she has it in her, we all know she has it in her to go for whatever she desires. She's just had a bad start, a lot of knocks in confidence.

Bringing her fingers up to the keys on more time, she began playing.

Hearing the words she was singing, the notes she was playing, it made my chest feel tight. It made me angry, sad, and light at the same time. That's what a true artist should do to you. Who knew she had this in her.

Because what I just witness was beautiful. To think she's depriving the world of her talent. That's quite unfair. Looking over when she had finished, a tear escaped her eyes.

"It hurts Jihoon," she whispered. Pulling her into a side hug, I rested my head on hers. Even though she might be taller than me stood up, we are the same sat down. Aha. "It hurts so much." More tears spilled from her eyes, but I let her just get it all out.

A good cry releases everything you've been feeling and bottling up. Don't bottle feelings up.

*Hyolyn's POV*

Singing that song, playing those notes, it surfaced so many feelings I had been holding down for the past ten years.

"The gnashing teeth, and criminal tongues, conspire against the odds, but you haven't seen the best of me yet," the words left my mouth. The next statement was only a dream. "If you love me, let me go..." They left me a long time ago. They didn't love me.

Finishing off the song, I choked up. This Is Gospel. These boys are my gospel. They saved me. So why am I still thinking about them still? They abandoned me.

Confessing it hurt, he didn't say anything. He didn't need to. He just held me. Something I needed.

The words they said to me, they were knives, and they did leave scars.

"Don't think about them any more Hyolyn, you have us now," he reminded me. The dimly lit room made me a little more peaceful. "You didn't give up without a fight," he quoted from the song, chuckling. "You definitely didn't do that."

The lyrics swirled around my head. I feared I would fall apart. Maybe I was, but thye brought me back to reality. Set me on the right path.

Looking over, he was smiling.

"Thank you Jihoon," I smiled weakly, wiping my tears.

"Here," he pulled his jumper sleeve down, wiping my cheeks gently. "You should seriously consider getting into the music industry. Your talents need to be used, you're amazing." He whispered. I don't know why we are speaking quietly, it just seems fitting for this atmosphere of the room.

It was my dream before, now I'm not so sure what I want to do. I can't leave these guys now. They've had a big impact on my life. Maybe I might. I don't know.

For the next hour, we played around on the piano, messing around with songs, singing fast songs slow, and visa versa.

"I think we did everything we were supposed to do ages ago, why don't we go get ice cream?" He smiled, putting the papers back.

***

Walking down the road, we arrived at the small ice cream shop.

"What flavour?" He asked, pointing at the case.

"...Is that cotton candy flavour for real?" I dropped my mouth at the flavours in the case. IRN BRU flavour... SMURF FLAVOUR? WHAT THE HELL DOES SMURF TASTE LIKE? You know what. I don't want to know. "I need to try that cotton candy one," I pointed to it, watching him laugh.

"You're a funny one," he laughed, walking over to pay. As soon as I opened my mouth, he gave me a look. "I'm paying."

Sitting at a table, I pouted. I'm pretty sure I can afford an ice cream. My boss gave me a month to recover from the... incident. I have a month to sort my life out. Well, it's nearing two weeks now. I'm sure I can work something out quickly.

"What flavour did you order?" I asked as he sat down.

"Watermelón," we both laughed. Feeling my side ache a little, I rubbed it. Checking it, my eyes widened.

"No way," I mumbled, running my hand over the lines. "The stitches have dissolved finally." I smiled. Of course they would scar, but now I don't have to worry about ripping myself open again.

"Here are your ice creams," the lady brought them over smiling at the two of us.

"Thank you," we both head bowed, grabbing the spoons from her.

"You have a little," he reached over, wiping my cheek with a napkin. I took a short sharp intake of breath, thinking of the last time that happened. It became awkward. But right now, it didn't, he just chuckled.

"Aish, you're like a big baby," he teased.

"Yah, I resent that!" I whisper yelled laughing back.

I think I'm starting to really enjoy being around these guys now.

DATE TEN: HOSHI

*Hyolyn's POV*

"Hoshi, it's fine," I stopped him pouting. I understand they have a comeback, and I totally understand they need to be prepared for it.

"Alright, we'll get going then," he threw me his jumper, leading me down the street. I seriously need to go and buy new clothes if my own. As much as I like stealing theirs because they're baggy and comfy (and smell bomb af), I need clothes of my own. I didn't own many to start with, but I need some more.

Walking into the company, we headed to a practice room.

"Are you sure you'll be alright with your side and everything?" He worried. Lifting my shirt (or should I say Dinos) I showed him my side and stomach.

"See? All the stitches have gone. There's no ripping these back open now," I smiled, calming him down.

"Okay, choose some music," he nodded to the speakers smiling.

Do I go fun... Or hipster... Or raver...?

It's only to warm up to, so I clicked on Big Bangs Bang Bang Bang. As soon as it started playing, he knew the moves. It was amazing to watch him dance, and this was only a warm up? The only part I knew was the nae nae, I'd seen it on the music channel the other night, but the screaming fanboys were far more interesting to watch.

Running to the middle I jumped in front of him, nae naeing to my little hearts consent. Seeing him double over laughing, he joined in. When the track finished we both carried on, not really bothering if there was any music or not.

"So," he stopped to my dismay. "We need to come up with a routine. Run This Town by Jay Z is quite similar to our track so we can choreograph it to that and then eventually when the song is finished fit it to our track."

"That all sounded really technical to me, but I heard Jay Z so let's get going," I heard him chuckle walking over to the the speakers again.

"It's for the 13 of us, how would you recommend we start?" He asked. Really? He's asking me? Isn't he supposed to be the trained dancer here?

"Start with two in the middle, the first two to sing or rap or whatever," he stood next to me. Following his movements, I only walked through them, I was still in fear of damaging something again.

"Up and down?" He asked, for the chorus part.

"Well, you could be in a circle, or maybe a circle within a circle, ooooh circleception!" I rambled, but shook my head. "Half go up, half go down," he did the move, and I stood back and watched, nodding. "Yeah, like that."

"See, we've choreographed half the dance," he smiled, pressing play again. Going through the movements, I did them gently, even though Hoshi was going 1713031% at it.

Seeing the seat drip from his forehead, I realised how much his dream meant to him. There was no holding him back at something he was passionate about. The music turned sow, and not really paying attention to what he was doing, I felt him come up behind me, grabbing my waist gently and laying his head on my shoulder. His heavy breathing was easily felt, hell, he was panting like a mad dog. Grabbing my hand, he spun my around.

"Do you plan to do this with one of your members?" I raised a brow, teasing him.

"Not really," he spun me out and then back into his chest. "Maybe one day we might get a love concept again. And we might be dancing with... girls, like 2PM sunbae-nim's did for A.D.T.O.Y," he bit his lip again.

"Don't you think that's a little grown up for poor Dino? He's only a child," I felt him chuckle, seeing his eyes droop in the mirror. He was tired, but it didn't stop him dancing. Dipping me backwards, I let out a little gasp. I wasn't prepared for that. At all. Letting me back up slowly, he apologised and turned the music back to the start.

"We only have another 10 minutes in this room," he mumbled, starting the routine again.

I don't know what goes on in these guys heads. I really don't.

*Hoshi's POV*

I don't know what came over me. Why did I do that? I don't see her in that way, or feel that way about her. I know I don't. So why did I do it?

I don't know. Maybe I just wanted someone of the opposite gender near me for once. Just to be close to someone. At least I didn't go too far... right?

She isn't acting awkward around me, so I can't have done much damage. I hope. I see her as my friend, hell, one of my best friends. She will always play around in the dorm with me, when everyone else is too tired. And defend me against Woozi.

"We should get going," I turned the speakers off, handing her the jumper again.

"Thank you," she smiling, throwing it over the dinosaur t-shirt, given by Dino. That kid.

Walking out of the building, the sun had begun to crack through the clouds, that had been gathered for the past few days.

"Finally, some sun!" She smiled, looking up.

"I know, there's been too much rain. I mean, come on, it's summer," we both complained about the weather walking down the street, until we got to a large puddle. Thinking I was clever, I thought I could ump it. It was a big puddle. A muddy puddle.

"Parkour!" I yelled, jumping over it. But landed on a patch of mud, and slipped backwards, ending up in the puddle. All I could hear was her laughing behind me. Well thanks for the help. I thought we were friends. Tch.

"I'm sorry," she laughed harder, reaching out and helping me up. "What made you think you could jump that puddle?" She wiped the laughter tears from her eyes, brushing hair from her face as she did so.

"I thought I could be spiderman for a second. I guess I'm not a superhero," I sighed.

"Ani. You're not. But you're a dance machine, so, maybe the Avengers could use you to distract the bad guys, and stuff," she rambled on. Seeing her happy like this, it made me even more happy than I usually am.

"Let's get you back, so you can change out of those wet clothes," she continued to chuckle, teasing me.

"I thought we were friends," I whined at her teasing, earning more laughter from her. Just don't stop laughing.

DATE ELEVEN: DK

*DK's POV*

What do I do. Oh god this is going to be hella awkward. After my move the other week, we haven't really spoken. Because I get too awkward. Oh god, I have to spend a whole day alone with her. How do I make conversation?

Everyone had left to practice again, but the storm had returned even worse than ever, making it impossible to do anything, or go anywhere. Now we're stuck inside, which will make it even more awkward.

"Hey," she smiled, coming out of the bathroom. "They all left already?" She looked around, noticing Dino had stolen her dog again.

"Yeah," I bit my lip. WHAT DO I EVEN SAY. I LIKE HER? NO I CAN'T SAY THAT. That's too forward. Drop hints?

Boy you dropped the biggest hint ever the other week. If she doesn't click onto that, dang.

I feel so stupid for the other week. Why did I kiss her?

"Are you still worrying over what happened the other week?" She asked softly, walking into the kitchen where I was having a mental breakdown. Biting my lip, I looked toward her and nodded.

"I'm so sorry if I came across too strong Hyolyn, I really am," I tried apologising, but she shook her head, placing her gentle hand over my mouth.

"There's nothing to be sorry for," she smiled weakly, removing her hand. I don't know what she means. Does it mean she liked it? Or if she's forgotten about it... or... I don't know. I know Wonwoo hyung likes her. A lot.

"I'm sorry," I repeated, making her laugh. Maybe this isn't going to be so awkward after all.

"Why do you have face paints under the stereo?" She looked behind me, then to me.

"They're Seungkwan's and Dino's, for when they're feeling... like Seungkwan and Dino," I chuckled at the last time Woozi fell asleep. When he woke up, we had already dug their graves for them.

"Wanna prank them?" She grinned, raising a brow.

"What are you thinking?" I asked, sort of fearful of her current expression.

"Let's just say, I can work wonders with tissue paper," she grinned. Raising my eyebrows, I grinned. Ten seconds ago, I was scared I couldn't even speak to her. Now we are partners in crime. For the day at least. "Okay, sit down there," she pushed me down into a chair, mumbling how freakishly tall we all were. "You aren't allergic to anything are you?" She stopped, looking over.

"No," I smiled back. Seeing her nod, she ripped some tissue paper up, fumbling around in a draw. Grabbing the glue, she placed a little on her finger, tracing the shape of my eye, and going over my eyebrow. "What are you going for?" I asked.

"I don't really know. Something... that will scare them." She nodded. This position we were in was a tad awkward. I was sat down, and she was stood between my legs so she could get close. Feeling her tao the tissue paper on, I had the biggest and most over whelming urge to hold her, to... no. I can't let my feelings take over. As much as I want to, I have to wait until she's comfortable with me.

"This shade might do you," she picked up the foundation, but stifled a laugh. Seeing which she was holding, I groaned. "Oops, I uh, picked up the wrong one," she laughed again, picking the other side of my face.

"You think? I don't even know why we have that one actually," I raised a brow. The only thing I could do to get comfortable was place my hands on her waist. Do I go for it?

Do I?

I went for it.

"I'm sorry, I don't have anywhere else to put them, and, you might lose your balance, so," I trailed off, but she just smiled. I don't know what she wants. Or if she's just being kind. I don't know at all.

I just know I want there to be a little something more happening.

***

Holy meatballs. Seriously. She wasn't joking. I have a bullet hole in my eye.

"Not bad eh?" She smirked, patting the fake blood onto my face. We didn't have fake blood, she made some. From glue and food colouring.

"Ok, what is the plan?" I jumped up. Oh this will be fun.

"Here," she grabbed a nerf gun, painting it black with the face paint. "When they come home, you lay on the ground, and I'll be stood with the gun." She smirked. Not realising how close we were, she turned and walked straight into my chest, my arms sort of around her.

"Oh... um," she looked down at her feet. She wasn't moving though. Taking this as a sign, I wrapped my arms around her gently. "Oh," she said surprised, but relaxed a moment later.

"Thank you for today," I said into her hair.

"It was fun, trying out the skills I had only seen, so, thank you for being my little experiment," she laughed gently. Letting her go a little, I pulled back to look into her eyes, seeing her bite her lip. The feeling was there. Oh god was it there. But I can't do it. I don't have the guts. Sighing, I pulled away completely.

"They should be back any minute," I collapsed to the floor, taking my place. "Like this?" I asked, seeing her blink a few times.

Should I have gone for it? Maybe not. It didn't end well last time. We can't go back to that stage.

*Hyolyn's POV*

I don't.... What just happened? I don't know how I feel about that. In that position we were in, it felt right. But it felt wrong. Like, I wanted it, but I didn't. I wanted that to happen, but maybe... Am I lying to myself? No... maybe if it were Wonwoo... That isn't fair to DK though. I just don't know what's going on. My life is one confusing chapter after another.

"Ok, I'll just some blood on my hands," I mumbled, walking into the kitchen. Spreading the blood over my right hand, held the gun. The paint was wiping off, but I doubt they would notice that.

"They're coming up the stairs," he whisper yelled to me, so I went back. Closing his eyes, I held the gun over his head.

The door opened.

Poor Dino. That scream that left his mouth... I wondered if he had gone through puberty yet. Falling backwards, everyone came in, wide eyed. I so wanted to laugh at their expressions. Wiping my forehead, I threw the (fake) gun to the floor, looking over to them.

The room was silent. Like damn. My make up skills are immense. I'm like a stone cold killer.

Feeling my stomach start shaking, I couldn't hold it anymore, and I started laughing, dropping to the floor next to DK. They were all looking at me like I had gone insane. At that moment, DK burst out laughing too, rolling over to face me. Seeing each others faces covered in blood, we looked over to the guys, sitting up, pursing our lips, waiting to be scolded and grounded.

"YOU HAD US WORRIED AND SCARED SICK!" Jeonghan yelled, being calmed down by Seungcheol.

"That, is daebak," Seungkwan came over, inspecting DK's face.

"How did you do that?" Mingyu asked, messing around with a flap of tissue that was sticking up on DK's eye.

"I'm magic," I rolled my eyes, walking into the kitchen to wash the blood off.

Despite that moment earlier, this day was quite fun. It was relaxing. Feeling someone walking behind me, DK appeared, peeling the tissue off.

"We got them good," he laughed. "We make good partners in crime." Nodding in agreement, we both laughed.

"I don't know if Dino's heart could take that again though. Maybe we should have been more gentle," looking over at the poor boy, who was pale.

"Next time we'll tone it down. We have a reputation now, we have to keep the jokes up," he winked, leaving me to wash my blood stained hands alone.

At least this time it's fake.

DATE TWELVE: HANSOL

*Hyolyn's POV*

Finally, the storm had completely disappeared. Finally we could go outside in fear of it not sweeping us away to Oz.

"Come on boy," I whistled. The dog. Not the human. "You've been abandoning me, I get he's your species, being animal and stuff, but you left me," I pouted, stoking his ears. Earning a lick to the cheek from Chewy, Hansol came up behind me.

"You ready?" He smiled a little, handing me the leash.

"Sure," walking out the building, it was silent. But it wasn't an awkward silence. I've been studying him, and it's really scary how much he looks like my mom. He has the same eye shape, the name nose. The only thing is the smile. That's like... his.

"We should let him run wild for a bit," he spoke up, nodding over to a park. Agreeing, we walked over the road. Letting him off the leash, he ran wild. Jumping up at the butterflies, completely ignoring me when I was yelling at him that he better not DARE roll in that muddy puddle.

"You tell him to do one thing, he does the opposite!" I complained, watching him. Seeing Hansol laughing next to me, he shook his head.

"That's the nature of all living things," he smiled. His hair was blowing backwards in the wind.

"With that quote and your hair, you could be Albert Einstein," I pointed out, which made him laugh even more.

"Should I dye my hair grey then?" He messed around. "Look at those two," he nodded to two dogs walking over to Chewy. Obviously, they started playing together, chasing each other. They're like children I swear to god. He bit his lip, and looked down.

"Are you alright?" I asked gently.

"It's just, seeing those, it makes me miss my sister. Those dogs are like siblings, and it just, reminds me of her I guess," he sighed.

"What is she called?" I asked gently again.

"Sofia, she's 11 now," he looked back up leaning backwards on the bench we were sat on. Looking over, he bit his lip. "I didn't mean to bring family up," he sighed.

"Don't be stupid. Don't think you can't talk about them around me," I shook my head, jumping off the bench and running around the back when Chewy came running over. Covered in mud. Absolutely covered.

That damn dog.

*Hansol's POV*

I feel I can be normal around her. I don't have to put up a front. We have the same type of humour. The only thing is that she shows it, I try to hold it back a little.

Thinking of my family, I felt a little sad. I missed them, obviously. But they have faith in me. They are happy that I'm happy doing what I'm doing.

"She'd like you," I pointed out, as we walked around the park.

"Who? Sofia?" She asked.

"Yeah. She would look up to you so much. She isn't your average kid. I mean, she's... she's my little sister," I sighed. I really missed her. I missed so much of her growing up, but I'm still her big brother. in don't care how far away I am. If I'm at the other side of the world and her boyfriend (which I won't allow her to have anyway) broke up with her, or something like that, I won't hesitate to fly back.

"I'm sure if she's anything like you, she's a great person," she smiled, looking over, but then her smile dropped when Chewy shook mud everywhere.

"YAH! Dino has been teaching you naughty tricks," she patted his nose as he lolled his tongue out of mouth.

I don't know what this feeling is around her. It's a comfortable feeling. Like I've known her for a long time. I can't put my finger on it.

"Have we met before, in the past I mean?" I have this overwhelming feeling that I know her. And damn is it strong.

"I pretty much doubt it. I have hardly met any people in the past," she chuckled dryly, and I nodded my head.

"I didn't think so. It's just, I feel like I know you from somewhere," I shook the feeling off. Maybe it's just a freak coincidence.

Nudging my arm, I looked over to her, and followed her line of sight.

"Woah," I looked at the small billboard, promoting our first album.

"You're rookies, but you're monster rookies," we both laughed. Before I could say anything else, Chewy came charging towards us, with a massive stick in his mouth. Knocking right into her, I could do nothing but laugh.

"Dino's dead," she mumbled, as I pulled her up.

"Don't blame him. Blame Seungkwan hyung, it's him teaching Dino," I ratted out.

"They're all dead. I swear." I hope she's joking. I really hope she's joking. Because the look on her face says she isn't joking. "I'm joking, Hansol."

"Oh," I laughed shyly, feeling stupid.

"It's alright," we both laughed again. I feel comfortable around her. I feel she trusts me, even thought we don't talk much. I feel like I've known her for a long time. I just hope she trusts me.

**********

A/N

I'm sorry I haven't updated in two weeks. I was in the hospital for a few days because I had a pretty bad ear infection that started spreading down my neck. The only thing that bothered me really was that I couldn't fit my headphones in my ear and the hospital wifi was terrible. I still have an ear infection, but it isn't as bad. They let me out because the swelling went down a little. It's all good.

And can you remember how I broke my toe? I swear I'm disaster prone. I broke the same toe on the other foot. Doing the same thing. Falling over. Why am I so clumsy.

I wrote this in a whole day. I started at 5am this morning because I couldn't sleep because it felt like someone was stabbing my head, and it's now 9pm. I'm slowly getting better... I think.

AND. DID YOU HEAR THE NEWS OF B.A.P? I don't know whether to believe it or not. I hope it's true, and I hope TS get their shit together. I've missed them for a year, we all have, and now there's a chancen that they're coming back.

And finally, iKON's debut date is set. I literally fell off my bed in a fit of screaming and tears. It's been a long time coming. The V app saved my life, I swear.

There's only one date left to write, but I thought that was a date to be left on it's own. Are you prepared for the final date? Are you ready for what I'm going to throw at you?

^.^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 143 8
It's been years since Seventeen's debut. But- As years go by- actions may change. Minghao felt so suffocated and Trapped. No. Not from Seventeen. But...
1.3M 51.9K 103
Younghee who believes that she have been living with her real parents have finally know the truth, she wasn't their real daughter and she found out h...
320K 9.6K 102
park areum, the girl that was found in a ditch by a vampire that took pity on her and decided to raise her along with his twelve brothers. she grew u...
2.8K 196 23
"Even if the world changes,my love for you will never change i will always find a way to come back to you ,you will always be the person...