Chasing Blue Roses

By Lionheart57

"He was the type of guy who would break your heart into thirty million pieces and make sure you had the time... More

Prologue
1. Always Go Back to the Start
2. Passing Out is Peaceful, Waking up's a Bitch.
3. Sometimes You Just Need a Celebrity to Lean on.
4. If You've Got Something to Hide, Make Sure You're Not on TV.
5. Don't Get into Cars With Strangers. Does it Count if They're Famous?
6. Professionals Do Not Wear Batman Pyjama Pants.
7. The Early Bird Catches the Worm. To be Honest, I'd Rather Sleep in.
8. Money Makes The World Go Round
9. A Good Escape Means Not Running into the Enemy.
10. FYI: There Were No Boy Bands in 'The Karate Kid'.
11. Always Read the Fine Print.
12. If You're Going to Fly, Fly in Style... Or With Harry Styles.
13. Girls Gotta Stick Together
14. You're Only as Strong as Your Morning Coffee
15. If in Doubt, Just Shimmy and Pout.
16. All You Need is a Little Silver Dress
17. Bartenders Love to Chat
18. Jealousy and Tequila Don't Mix.

Author's Note

5.7K 27 10
By Lionheart57

A/N:

Hi :-)

This is the first time I've ever posted anything on Wattpad and although I'm probably going to look back on this and cringe, I'm excited nonetheless. I hope you all get something out of this story, which includes a crazy amount of drama, action, romance and a whooole lot of Harry Styles (you're welcome). All on a little red bus.

Feel free to hit that little star and comment along as you read, I'd love to hear what you think; good, bad, votes or constructive criticism, it'd mean the world to me and goes a long way to curing writer's block. On a final note, I'm forever looking for things to read, so don't be a ghost reader! Let me know if you'd like me to check out a story, or just leave some breadcrumbs so I can find my way back to your profile and read what you've written. I probably will.    

Even if you only take a quick glance, thanks so much for looking and I love you for it!

- Freya xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 7.6K 100
"Louis. You're my guardian angel. You saved my life." I say shakily. My voice is unstable and I can't even recognize it anymore. I squeeze his soft w...
1.6M 55.1K 100
-Sequel to Almost Lover- Harry and Ava One year later and still apart. Neither can seem to move past the love they shared. But could a chance mee...
1.3M 30.1K 100
How you gonna say that? Take it all back. Fuckin' with my head will make my heart attack. - When Jasey Foster agrees to join her father, owner of Fos...
5.2K 270 7
❝Maybe everything they needed all along was a touch of magic?❞ Four members of One Direction after separating their ways and going solo, decide to...