A New Life, A Big Change {N.H...

By Denetjie

When you fall in love, everything changes. But when your heart gets broken you have to leave the pieces behin... More

Prologue
Mom and Dad
Nick
Jessica
Lucan
LJ
Zenè Part 1
Zenè Part 2
Zenè Part 3
Zenè Part 4
Aralynne
Perfect dreams turns into Perfect Nightmares.
Rain and Nightclubs
Drama Class and Bowling
Auditions and Action Heroes
Thanks to everyone
Music, Music and more Music
Singing Loud and Jamming out
Meeting them
Confusion and a Heartbeat
Parks and Boys
Going home
The Ex
Family Secrets 1
Family Secrets 2: Part 1
Family Secrets 2: Part 2
Attention Readers
Family Secrets 3: Part 1
Family Secrets 3: Part 2
Family Secrets 4
Inside my Brain
1000 Reads
Family Secrets 5
Family Secrets 6
Family Secrets 7
Not a Chapter
Uni and Missed Calls
Sad News and Niall
Date Night and Memories
Not a Chapter
Rehearsals and Regrets
Dresses and Stylist
Elevators and Kissing
#5YearsOfOneDirection
Reality and The Truth
Funerals and Tears
Saturdays and E News
Goodbyes and Guitar's
Dad and Forgiveness
21 and in New York
21 and a Suprise
You're Invited
Meeting the Family 1
Meeting the Family 2
Wedding 1
Wedding 2
Wedding 3
Reception 1
Reception 2
Award Shows
Holidays
First Time
Questions 2
Leaving
It Hurts
Not a Chapter
Sickness and No Niall
Graduation 1
Graduation 2
Ultrasound
Gender and Baby Names
Delivery
A Kid and I Love You
Why I did that?
Not a Chapter
Sequel
Sequel

Questions 1

128 33 1
By Denetjie

I stood up from Niall's bed, and he quickly grabbed my arm, pulling me back into bed.

He kissed me and the scene from a few nights before played over again in my head.

Since we started dating, I have gotten a lot of hate from his fans as they didn't like me.

Niall always told me that I had to ignore them, but it was really hard. They always had many nasty things to say about me.

I even got a few death threats. I once again stood up from the bed and dragged myself towards the shower.

I let my mind go, and a few tears slipped from my eyes. I was happy with Niall, but the fans made it so hard for me.

It was time to say goodbye to the only thing, the only person I have ever loved, my one true love.

"Princess, are you done?"

"Will be out in a few."

I got out of the shower and looked at myself in the mirror, my eyes were red, and I knew that Niall was going to ask questions if he saw that I was crying.

I got my toothbrush from the sink, making the time that I had been in the bathroom even longer.

When I was finally finished getting dressed, the redness in my eyes disappeared.

I went back to my room and started to dry my hair while Niall was taking his shower. The time we were apart made me think a little bit more about us.

I was finished by the time Niall left the bathroom, he had a towel wrapped around his waist displaying his chest.

He dressed and stepped out of the room wearing a jean and a black shirt. He took me by the hand, and we left the room.

When we got outside, I put on my shades that Niall bought at a flea market that I found really cute.

"We hate you Zenè."

"Get lost you are not good enough for him."

A few girls were shouting from the top of their lungs, and I could feel my heart sinking.

Niall's grip on my hand tightened, and we slid into the safety of the Mercedes that waited for us. George displayed a wide smile on his face.

I faked a smile and turned my head away from Niall and George, looking at the busy streets of Paris.

"Good morning Mr. Niall and Miss Zenè. Where shall I take you two today?"

"The Eiffel Tower please George."

Niall and George kept on talking about how beautiful everything in Paris is.

I just nodded from time to time whenever they asked me something. The words, I wasn't good enough for Niall, made me sad.

We finally arrived at our destination, and I got out on my side of the car. My head was tilted back as I stared up in sheer wonder. Niall walked over to me and wrapped his arm around my waist.

It was the most beautiful statue I have ever seen, I fell in love with it. Maybe one day I will move to Paris and live close to the Eiffel Tower just so that I can see it every day.

I looked to my left and a family with three kids was busy taking photos and enjoying each other's company. I got this happy feeling in my stomach.

I started thinking back to my family holidays, we always went to Greece because Mom loved the culture behind every building.

*Stay sweet Xoxo ✌.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 11.9K 194
They fell in love through a camera. They fell apart through a camera. How did their story start? How will it end? ALL RIGHTS RESERVED TO @MARIAN_XC. ...
43.2K 777 11
" but its no true" louis cries out "how could you lie to me" harry yells out "but i never cheated you have to believe me" louis says as tears run do...
4.9K 106 19
Louis and Eleanor are perfectly happy, Liam and Danielle couldn't love life any more than it is, Zayn and Perrie are moving in with each other, Harry...
53.9K 1.9K 47
[this is the story of my happily ever after. and don't worry, it's definitely a fun one.] - ❝I will love you until the end of time, and then even l...