The Other Stilinski (Teen Wol...

By Janoskiansloverr1

Season3B: Julia Stilinski lives with her grandma. She had a boyfriend, Liam Dunbar who abused her but sh... More

Introduction 3B
Meeting Stiles
Just Let Me Go
Trust
Scream
Trailer!
Firefly
Sleep Walking
MRI
Feed On Pain
Eichen House
Real Stiles
Dead
Divine Move
Sequel
Cover change (not a chapter)

I Hate You Stiles

3K 93 22
By Janoskiansloverr1

Scott, Kira, Lydia, Stiles and I are at the police station. Scott's dad is asking us question while my Dad is sitting behind him on the chair. Stiles told me not to say anything and to let him speak as I agreed because I honestly felt like not talking.

"So when did you get there?" Scott's dad asked us. "At the same time." Stiles said.

"At the same time as who?" He asked.

"At the same time as me." Scott said.

"By coincidence?" He asked.

"What do you mean coincidence?" I spoke as Stiles looked at me.

"That's what I'm asking you. The four of you arrived at the same time. Was that coincidence?" He asked.

"Are you asking me?" Scott asked. "I think he's asking me." Stiles said.

"I think he's asking all three of you." Lydia said.

"Okay, let me ask the questions not answer them." He said as I saw Stiles smirking.

"Just so I have this clear, Barrow was hiding in the chemistry closet at the school. Someone left him two coded messages on the blackboard telling him to kill Kira. Then Barrow took Kira to a power substation and tied her up with the intent of electrocuting her, which blacked out the entire town." He said.

"Sounds about right." Stiles said.

"How did you know he's take her to a power station?" He asked me.

"Well, because he was an electrical engineer. So where else would he take her?" I said.

"That one hell of a deduction there, Julia."

"Yeah well what can I say? I take after my Dad." I said as Stiles added, "He's in law enforcement." As we both winked at Dad as we heard him snort as I tried not to laugh.

Scott's dad looked at our Dad as he coughed to cover up his laugh.

"Julia and Stiles just answer the man." He told us.

"We made a good guess." Stiles said.

"What were you two doing?" He asked Kira and Scott as they answered.

"You believe this?" He asked our father.

"To be honest, I haven't believed a word Stiles has said since he learned how to speak. But I think these kids found themselves in the right place at the right time and that girl sitting there is lucky for it." He said.

"Kira, is that how you remember it?" He asked her as she looked at all of us as she nodded.

"Could I get my phone back now?" She asked.

"Sorry but not." Mr. McCall said.

We all left the office as Kira was sent with another officer as I was standing with Scott and Stiles.

"A mass murderer is bad enough. A mass murderer being controlled by someone? Far worse." Mr. McCall told Scott.

Scott nodded as we left the station as I went into Stiles jeep as we dropped Lydia off. We went home as Dad was there sitting on the couch.

"Julia come in here now, you too Stiles." He said as we went into the living room standing infront of our Dad.

"Give it to me." He said looking at me.

"Give you what?" I said.

"You know what I'm talking about." He said as I groaned reaching through my pocket placing the pocket knife on the palm of his hands as Stiles looked at it and back at me shocked.

"Why do you even have this in the first place?" He asked me.

"Grandma gave it to me for protection." I said truthfully.

"Grandma gave you a pocket knife?" Stiles asked me as I nodded.

"Stiles why did you even take her in that place in the first place, she could of got hurt!" He said to Stiles.

"I told her and Lydia to stay in the car, she even told me before that she will obey me but she didn't!" Stiles said.

"Is that true?" Dad asked me.

"Well yeah, but I didn't need to listen to Stiles." I said.

"He's your older brother Julia, you guys better start getting along. Before someone gets hurt." He said as I groaned.

"I don't need him to care for me or protect me; I survived 6 years without an older brother and a father who is the Sheriff ! So don't act like you guys care about me" I said as my eyes were getting teary.

I looked at Stiles as he was looking at me upset.

I went upstairs as I went in my room as I had few tears in my eyes. The door opened but I didn't look at who it was.

They sat on my bed as he spoke, "Julia, I'm sorry..." He said.

"You're not sorry Stiles." I said as I looked at him.

"You're my sister, and you will always be my little sister." He said.

"You totally forgot about me! You never called or sent me any mails; you just erased me out of your life!"

"That's not true..." He said softly.

"Then why don't any of your friends beside Scott know about me. Why couldn't you recognize me when I came here? Why didn't you apologize when you first saw me?" I asked crying.

He put his hand on my thigh as I threw it off.

"Don't touch me!" I shouted.

"Hear me out Julia." He said.

"No, I hate you Stiles! Stop trying to act like my brother because you lost that chance when you made me leave!" I yelled as he just looked at me in silence as I noticed he had tears in his eyes. I looked down crying hearing my door shut.

Great now everything got ruined.

I lay down as I cried myself to sleep.

******

Stiles POV:

I was at school as it wasn't really a great day because last night Julia and I fought. I opened my locker noticing a key that fell as I looked at it and it was a weird looking key as I just observed it. Scott came by as I put the key away as I gave him my attention as he wondered if Kira was like us but I told him she is not.

We went to class as the whole day went pretty normal beside the no power part. Even though there is no power we still have school.

The day went by as I was at home now as I noticed Julia was as well.

"Stiles come in here for a moment." Dad said in the dining room as I entered.

"I'm going to be out for a while tonight so if you end up leaving the house anytime today take Julia with you." He said.

"I can stay home alone." She said to him.

"No, you guys have to start getting along, besides it's Halloween take her trick or treating or something?" He said as I sighed.

"Dad I'm 14 not 7 anymore." She said as I face palmed myself.

"Don't 14 year olds go trick or treating?" He asked.

"No Dad." I answered for her.

"Oh well get along!" He said as I glanced over Julia as she wasn't even looking at me. Our dad got some of his stuff as he grabbed the car keys and went out the door.

I checked my phone as I got a text message from Scott saying he needs help getting into the police station because Kira needs her phone back.

"Alright get in my jeep I need to go somewhere." I told Julia.

"You don't actually have to take me I can stay home alone." She said.

"Unlike some people I obey and respect peoples orders." I hissed back as she looked at me.

We went in the car as she chose to sit in the back as I just drove to the police station.

Scott and Kira were already there as I gave him the key to unlock the door.

"Be quick, my Dad's job is already at risk, don't screw up." He told Scott as Scott nodded.

"Hey Julia!" He smiled at me noticing I was in the back. I smiled at him as I said hey back.

"Wait Scott!" Stiles said as Scott came back to the window.

"Why does she need her phone so badly?" He asked her.

"She had some nude pictures that she doesn't want people to see." He said as I chuckled silently as Stiles nodded.

"Oh okay." He said.

Scott and Kira both left as it was filled with awkward tension between Stiles and me.

A few minutes later a car pulled up as Stiles and I freaked out noticing it was Mr. McCall.

"Shit." Stiles said.

"What are we going to do now?" I asked him.

"Stay in the car okay. I mean it." He said looking at me as I nodded as he went towards Scott's dad as he was distracting him.

I sighed as I stayed in the car just looking out the window. I then decided to just look in his car because I was getting bored. I leaned over as I climbed to the front seat as I was holding the steering wheel pretending to drive. I snapped out of it remembering that I'm 14 and not 7. I looked in the slots and the side of the car as I noticed something fall. I picked it up as it was a picture of me. It was Stiles and me on my birthday as I was wearing that pink puffy dress my mother forced me to wear. I smiled looking at the pictures and it brought back a lot of memories. The smile turned upside down when I remember what I said to him last night; saying that I hate him and that he forgot about me. But he didn't he remembered me, and sure loved me. Obviously I never meant to say those hurtful words to him because I can never hate Stiles or my father because they are still my family. I noticed a tear fall on the picture as I quickly wiped it away. I looked up seeing them all coming out running as I quickly hopped into the passenger seat putting the picture away.

Stiles hopped in as Scott and Kira smiled at us as they drove off.

"Where are they going?" I asked.

"To a party." He said.

"Are we going as well?"

"I am you're not." He said.

"Please." I said.

He looked at me as he sighed and just drove.

We reached this building as we went into the loft as it opened the doors to glowing people dancing with loud music playing. I smiled as this seemed awesome!

I looked around as I spotted Allison and Isaac as I frowned because always the cute boy is taken. I shrugged it off noticing Scott and Kira were gone.

"Maybe bringing you wasn't such a good idea." Stiles said.

"It's fine, have some fun Stiles." I told him as this girl came up to him and kissed him as I was wide eyed.

She pulled apart as Stiles reaction was hilarious.

"Yeah sure, I'll have some fun." He said as he went after the girl as I looked around the place.

I walked over as I grabbed myself a drink taking a sip as I made a sour face because it was alcohol.

"Julia?" I heard someone say as I looked over and it was a boy with glowing paint all over him.

"Brett is that you?" I asked him as he laughed.

"Yeah!" He said over the loud music.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I could ask you the same thing." He said as I smiled.

"I like the paint design on you." I said as he was shirtless.

"Let's get some on you." He said grabbing my hand as he led me over to this station where a lady was designing people.

"Okay so where do you want it?" She asked me.

I looked around as I took off my t-shirt as I had a tang top underneath letting the lady know I want designs down my arms and the side of my face. She nodded as she began doing it as I looked at Brett.

After that was done we both went into the dance floor.

We began dancing as I was having fun.

"Liam's crazy without you." He said.

"Can we please not talk about him..." I said getting upset as I drank another drink to get my mind off of him.

"Don't worry he got kicked out of school." He said as I looked at his eyes surprised. Why did he get kicked out? I didn't want to think too much about it as I kept dancing.

We continued dancing as we were getting closer to each other but I didn't care as I was just lost in the music. It's been a while since I had this much fun.

I felt Brett's hands on my waist as I was getting a little uncomfortable as he began pushing my body closer to his as I was trying to push myself off.

"Dance Julia." He said as I smelt his breath as I figured out he was drunk.

"You're drunk Brett let go of me." I told him.

All of a sudden I felt someone pull me as it was Stiles.

"Hey buddy don't touch her." He told Brett as he pulled me away running out.

"Stiles where are we going." I asked him.

"To the school." Was the last thing he said before we went in his jeep driving off.

"Who was that kid?" He asked me.

"A friend from my old school." I told him.

"Looked more than a friend to me." He snarled.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked him.

"Nothing." He said clearly not in the mood to start another fight.

We reached school as he ran out as I was confused but then decided to follow him.

I got lost because I didn't know where he went but found him in the chemistry room. I thought the room had to be locked.

He was writing on the chalkboard as I was confused.

"Stiles what are we doing here?" I asked.

"It was me..." He said.

"What?" I asked him.

"I told Barrow to kill Kira." He said.

"Okay I think I wasn't the only one who drank." I told him.

He looked back at me.

"You drank?" He said as I face palmed myself.

"Let go home Stiles, you need rest." I told him.

He looked at the board again as he slowly made his way back to his jeep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305 27 5
Lina Stilinski knew one thing for sure. She hated Malia Tate. She doesn't know how their hatred for one another started or why, but ever since her br...
29.8K 601 28
For the longest time, I can remember hating Stiles Stilinski. Everybody else loved his sarcasm and charm, to me it was rude and annoying. I never fel...
504K 19K 101
Stiles Stilinski has been living in Beacon Hills for quite some time now. He's made great friends who have been through many terrifying adventures to...
18.2K 788 17
After Scott's pack defeated Void Stiles, they thought they had gotten rid of him for good. But when Stiles finds himself fighting a battle he can't w...