Yugioh Gx special season 3

By Lumaking7

A sequel to Yugioh gx season 2. Tara and Jaden had finally saved the earth from the light of destruction and... More

Info!!
Background Story!!! How Jesse and Ember meet!
School start and new transfers?!
Fire vs. Heroes! The danger with Axel!!
Who is strongest? Beasts vs. Dinos!
On the ninth cloud! or not! Adrian Vs. Chazz! part 1
On the ninth cloud! or not! Adrian Vs. Chazz! part 2.
Infiltration, Spies, Danger and Scab Scar Knight! part 1
Infiltration, Spies, Danger and Scab Scar knight! part 2
Trapped by a trapper? can love conquer it all?!
Twins against Viper! part 1. the beginning!
Twins against Viper! part 2 the end!!
Stranded in another dimension! with duel spirits?!
The submarine adventure!! Danger is lurking everywhere!!
The duel for food! triple play of emotions part 1
The duel for food! triple play of emotions part 2.
Stop Marcel?! the decoy duel Chazz vs. Jaden!
Gathering energy! Dragons and beasts equals two crystals with one heart beat.
Duel against Marcel part 1 The twins vs Marcel!
Duel against Marcel part 2 Jaden and Jesse vs Marcel
Departure and horrified flash from the past
In a new dimension, new order and new rules. Jaden vs. the sky Scout.
Fiends and Warriors. Jaden's struggling duel against Zure!
Orbs and pages! Jaden Vs Brron, mad king of dark world.
Travel, Duel and a King?!
The saga of Syrus and Ember!
Attack on the village. Jim the defender?!
Escaping offer you can't refuse?!
Unpleasant surprise?! Jim vs. the supreme king Haou. Part 1.
Unpleasant surprise?! Jim vs. the supreme king Haou. part 2.
Cowards, Courage, Sidekicks and Heroes.
Training, Plots and Services, Zane and Tara's second meeting.
Spies, Infiltrations and Plans?! Axel vs. Skull Knight!
Events. Wait What?! I got tagged?!
Surprising Events. Secrets about the king.
What lies beneath the surface. Axel vs. the supreme king part 1.
What lies beneath the surface. Axel vs. the supreme king part 2.
The forbidden ritual part 1.
The forbidden ritual part 2.
Horrified memories and vampires?
Prophecies, gems and dragons part 1
Prophecies, gems and dragons part 2
A battle of clashing titans part 1
A battle of clashing titans part 2.
Fighting, for the sake of our friends part 1.
Fighting, for the sake of our friends part 2
Double confrontation. The fight against destiny part 1.
Double confrontation. The powers awakening part 2.
Double confrontation. Struggling with the power of friendship part 3.
Double confrontation. Visions from the past. part 4.

Dark army and Reunion!!

1.1K 22 9
By Lumaking7

A,N: well that was that chapter. Just for info, there is no duel in this chapter, but well I think it is interesting without a duel.

Tara's p.o.v.

Tara felt groggy. Groggy and tired. Every muscle in her body felt tired and if it wasn't for the cold feeling around her, she properly would keep sleeping. However her body also felt cold. She was freezing and it gave her the power to open her tired eyes and find out why it was so cold. Had Jaden stolen her blanket again? Or had Chazz tired to tease her a little? Whatever the reason, it was not what she had imagined. She was lying on the ground in some rocky terrain. A strong cold wind was blowing, which was properly the reason she was freezing. She looked around. There were no one around. She was all alone! Tara got slowly up on her feets. She was really confused. What happened? She was rubbing her temples a little and was trying to remember. Then her eyes widened a lot. Yubel! The portal! She had.. Tara rubbed her head a little again. She was not sure what had happened actually. Yubel had talked to Jaden and said she was to far away, but then this light and Tara bit her lip. Had she imagined it or had a hole inside the portal appeared? She could remember this strong wind who had been blowing and then.. Tara sneered. Yubel must have pushed her into the portal. She was splitting her and Jaden up! Just great! Where in the world where she? She sighed deeply. What should she do now? Suddenly she could feel something really strange. A sensation of some sort. She felt these weird emotions of being worried and then they disappeared and in their place a voice was talking to her.

"Tara!" It said "Tara can you hear me?Yubel she split us up I..". Tara looked really surprised now. Jaden! Jaden was talking to her! Inside her head. However then followed a giant headache and Tara quickly replied. This was painful!

"Yeah I can hear you!" She replied and smiled. Jaden was okay.

"I am sorry Tara. Yubel split us up, I broke our promise!". Tara sighed deeply. He really thought this was his fault, didn't he? Tara sneered. Her head was about to split.

"I think we shall do this short" Jaden added "The pain is to strong". Tara nodded.

"Yeah I feel it too. Maybe we shall only use our emotions from now on" Tara said "What are we gonna do now? And you didn't break any promise Jaden!". She could hear her brother groan a little in pain inside her head now.

"You stay where you are, I mean dimensionally! I will come find you! We are bigger in number! Just tell me where you are! Something noticeable" he said. Tara rubbed her head a little and looked around. She was really in some rocky wasteland wasn't she. Then she noticed some weird glowing light in the sky. The sky was actually a little dark and there were no clouds. Was it already night? However then she found out the reason why she still could see everything around her. A comet was shining in the sky! It was looking rather big and the comet looks like it was traveling somewhere, but also looked like it didn't. Tara was a little confused here, but she knew she was not in their world now. That was for sure!

"I can see a comet in the sky" She said quickly and added "Jaden before you leave. Don't worry about me. Even if I am alone! I will help finding Jesse. It is easier if more people are looking for him. If I am in trouble, I will just give you a emotion message. This is darn painful. Over and out Jaden!". Then she broke the connection and placed herself down on the ground. Her head hurt like hell. But at least she knew Jaden was okay! She concentrated a little and could slowly feel Jaden as well. It was like a treat was connected to them. As long as she had that, she was not really alone. She began looking around for her backpack. It was not on her back. Tara was actually worried that it was left behind in the portal or at home. However then she heard this sound and turned around. Marshmellow was jumping around towards her and had her backpack with it. Tara was actually impressed that it could carry it, but the little spirit had created a part of it's body like a rubber band into the strap of the bag and was carrying it like that. The spirit saw that Tara was awake and jumped over to her. However it had a scared expression on its face.

"Marshmellow you are my hero! I really need my bag and something to eat" Tara said happily and walked over to the spirit. It smiled a little and jumped up in her arms. Tara figured it must be like the first dimension with Yubel. Duel monsters was real. Marshmellow looked scared up at her.

"Mell, Mell, MELL!" it said and was jumping around in her arms. Tara took the backpack on her shoulder and looked confused at it.

"What do you mean with that we need to hide?" She asked confused.

"Mell, MELL!" it said and was jumping a lot again. It left Tara's arms.

"What do you mean? What dark army?" Tara asked, but then she could hear voices and followed Marshmellow and was hiding behind a giant rock formation.

"Come on men, Brron our leader told us a human was here" could Tara hear one of them say and saw a giant group of monsters appearing. Tara could remember some of them on the duel monster cards. Some of them was archfiend monsters, some were spell casters, and others were zombie type monsters. The only thing they had in common was that they all were dark monster attribute, and was carrying duel disks.

"He he, if she is a girl, then maybe we can have some fun before turning her over to our leader. If it's a boy then what about beating him up a little, before turning him in" One of the monsters said and the others grinned evilly at that reply.

"I think I saw this fairy glueball walk this way" said one of the other monsters and pointed luckily in another directions. The army walked away to the right side of Tara's hiding place. A minute after the army disappeared. Tara let out a sigh.

"Who in the world were they?" Tara whispered to Marshmellow and the spirit had a confused look on it's face. Tara had a feeling it didn't know either.

"Maybe I can be of help to you beast girl" said a voice and a glow appeared from Tara's deck. Jinzo appeared in spirit form beside her. Tara looked at the spirit.

"Hi Jinzo why is it you are not solid like Marshmellow?" She asked and he snort.

"I am a level 6 monster girl, I need a sacrifice to get out of the field, or at least I need that if your duel energy is not strong enough" Jinzo said coldly "But you wanted to know who they were right? They are called dark army and you are in the dark world dimension". Tara looked surprised at him.

"Where do you know all that Jinzo?" She asked. The spirit snort a little.

"Dark world is the home for Dark monsters you know! This world is my home place" Jinzo said and sighed "I never thought I would return here. I did after all ditch this place. This world is ruled by some weird king and his army, but there shouldn't be humans in this world. Something is messing up the dimensions here".

"Oh you don't think it is Yubel do you? And who's the king?" Tara asked confused.

"How should I know! I never been interested in all that. All I know is that there is a king who rules this world and that all dark monsters shall serve him when it's the right age. I didn't want that so I ditched the place!" Jinzo said in a angry tone. "I don't know why the things are turning out like this, but the dark army is nothing you would like to mess with!". Then he disappeared and Tara looked at Marshmellow.

"Do you think it was his way of saying, be careful," She asked and the pink spirit smiled and nodded slowly. Tara grinned a little and got up. She drank some water and ate a little food from her backpack. 

"Then let's keep going before that army comes back. We need to find Jesse!" Tara said and Marshmellow jumped happily around on the ground, before jumping up on Tara's body and was sitting on the top of her head. A little later was sitting on her backpack and was watchman. Tara smiled and the two of them left.

Time skip.

"Catch her!" yelled a male voice and Tara yet out an annoying growl.

"Mell mell" Marshmellow said on the backpack and Tara sneered a little.

"Tell me something I don't know" Tara said and sighed "I know they are gaining on us. Why couldn't this be a friendly dimension with angel monsters instead?".

"Mell mell?" Marshmellow said and Tara sighed.

"I know there is properly angels in here as well, that is not the point" Tara said "I just don't want to get targeted all the time". Tara was finally out of this wasteland or rock terrain or whatever you called it. She had been walking around there in some days, and had finally entered this forest. She even found a spring of some sort, but of course it was the perfect place for the dark army to ambush one another. Tara had figured out the duel rules of this world, but even she couldn't duel a whole army. However she had been smart. The army couldn't capture the duelists without challenging them to a duel first, so she had challenged the leader of the group and won. Because of the wish rules, she made the fiend attack his comrades. Even if he didn't do it and decided to die instead, Tara had a opening to escape. Since the army was on her tail again, she figured the fiend had decided to die. That or the army had defeated him. Tara sighed deeply. Then she suddenly slammed her head into a rock. She had been so fixated on looking back at her pursuers that she didn't see it.

"Ha now we got her, this is a dead end down there" one of the monsters. Tara was rubbing her head and looked at the stone she had slammed her head at. It was not a stone. It was a stone wall. Tara cursed herself. Marshmellow was sitting on her shoulder and was rubbing her cheek.

"Yeah we are done for right" She said to Marshmellow "It was good knowing you!". Tara bit her lip. She was not sure what happened with her if the army got her, but it could never be something good. Most of the monsters were perverts. Then out of the blue a pair of arms grabbed her and placed a hand on her mouth and eyes.

"Sorry about this, but they don't need to know this secret hiding spot" said a voice "I will release you in a bit Tara!". Tara was shocked to do and say anything. She could feel she got dragged towards something. Then the hand around her eyes got removed. Tara took a look behind her and saw.. Aster! He was holding a finger towards the mouth. The sign for silent. Tara nodded and he removed the hand from her mouth as well. He grabbed the duel disk and whispered.

"I fuse Burstinatrix and Avian into "E.H. Phoenix enforcer," He said slowly and the elemental hero came to life. Without warning Aster grabbed a little of Tara's hair and gave it to the monster, then he sended it out through something. Tara was not sure what. She could hear footsteps.

"Hey where is the girl?" said the army "She can't just disappear into thin air". Then a roar could be heard. Even Tara got a little goosebumps.

"Vice captain you don't think she got offer for THAT do you?" one of the monsters said. It sounded scared. Tara could hear mumbling sounds.

"Vice isn't that blood and her hair" another voice said "Maybe the rumors are true after all". Then another roar filled the air.

"Ahh! Vice it is the red devil" said another voice "I am not staying a minute later". Then they could hear screams and running footsteps. Tara was looking surprised at Aster. He was actually smirking a little. Then the elemental hero appeared in here.

"Good job Phoenix enforcer, they are all either dead or left right" Aster asked. The monster nodded. It looked at Tara and gave a little nod before it disappeared into it's card again. Aster sighed relieved.

"Now we can talk Tara!" He said and took her hand "Sorry for that hard welcoming and I sorry about your hair. The fiends just can't know there is a secret passageway here. You are actually lucky that I was on duty or you would have been talking".

"Aster what are you doing here?" She said in a cold tone and let go of his hand "Are you following me?". Aster sighed deeply.

"No we aren't! This is a coincidence! Remember the portal? Well when you all widened it, It expanded and absorbed us into it as well. We woke up in this dark world some days ago" Aster said and then bit his lip a little.

"Who's we?" Tara said coldly even though she kind of knew the answer.

"Zane, Tara" Aster said "We were close by when the portal widened and well we ended up together. I am actually surprised you are here. Weren't you with Jaden?". Tara sighed deeply and was about to tell him everything, when Aster stopped her.

"Nah don't tell me just yet, you can tell us both, I just need to.." he said and summoned "Double dude" on the duel disk. He made him be watchman. Then he waved at Tara and made her follow him. Now that everything was quiet, she took a look around. It looked like they were inside a cave of some sort. Right now they were walking towards some big pathway.

"Where are we actually?" She asked Aster. Aster smiled a little.

"Well we kind of found this place. The secret passage we made ourselves, but this cave was here to begin with. You were lucky, we were about to abandon this place" Aster told her. Tara mumbled something with that this could have been decided by fate, but luckily Aster didn't catch that. They arrived at a bigger cave. A hole was shown in the ceiling and a little smoke was coming out of the hole. A little camp fire was made out of some branches and stones were placed around it, so the fire didn't come out of hands. Close at the campfire was Zane. He was lying on the ground, sleeping and he was covered in a old blanket with a lot of holes in it. Aster sighed.

"Oh yeah figured he would be sleeping, he had the duty as watchman a couple of hours ago" Aster said and sighed "He is difficult waking up could you..".

"Forget it!" Tara said coldly "I am not waking him up. He is your partner, your mess". However deep down, her heart was beating pretty fast because she was seeing Zane again. Sadly she also had a lot of pride. Aster sighed deeply.

"Truesdale! Truesdale! Wake up!" Aster said slowly and shook him. Zane growled.

"I hope this is important!" Zane said in an annoyed tone "Or do I have to knock you out because you are destroying my sleep. I hate when people wake me up, only one person have the permission to..".

"Zane! Easy there! It is important!" Aster said and sighed "Don't you know I would never wake your up unless it is important. We have visitors!". Zane sneered and tossed the blanket in the head of Aster. He turned his head towards him as well.

"That is god damn it not important" He yelled "Then give them some tea and let me sleep! Now you are at it, give me back my blanket!". Aster coughed and moved the blanket away from his head. Tara was grinning a little. It resembled her many times waking him up in the past. Zane sneered when he heard her voice grin.

"Who's here?" He said coldly "Who's laughing at me?". Tara sighed and walked closer to the hole so he could see her. Zane's eyes widened a little.

"Tara! What are.." He began but then turned his head a little away from her "What is she doing here?". Aster snort and tossed the blanket at him.

"Well she is the guest I was talking about, and I have no idea why she is here. I made her wait with her story until you are awake, but since you want to sleep, then I will let you do that, and serve Tara some tea, like you said I should" he said. They could hear Zane mumble something and got up and got his jacket on. He had apparently been sleeping without it. He looked coldly at Aster.

"Since you already have waked me up, there is no point sleeping now is there" He replied "Let's get something to eat I am hungry". Tara was rolling with her eyes.

"Whatever you say Zane" Aster said and smirked "Whatever you say".

Zane's p.o.v.

Zane, Aster and Tara was sitting at the little campfire and was eating. Aster had made some fruit salad from the fruits in the forest and Zane must admit it tasted good, but he would of course never say it out loud. Aster was boiling some water in a kettle. There was a little village not far from here, and Aster had sold one of his cards (not the one in his deck), for money, which he had purchased for the tin kettle and 3 tin cups. Aster meant that there had to be some luksus in this world. Apparently he also knew which leaf that could be used as tea and collected them when they appeared along the road. Zane didn't really care that much about it. Aster could do as he liked as long as he carried his own things and wasn't in the way. Zane had many stolen looks at Tara, and for some reason she was not meeting his gaze, when she told them her story about the portal and Yubel. Zane clenched his fists, when she mentioned Yubel. He hated when someone had hurt HIS Tara, even through he would never tell her it. It had never been a lie when he asked if she took him back. Aster had just been a idiot and destroyed the whole thing. That pro was an idiot sometimes, but at least he didn't hate him this time.

"So I kind of promised to help him find Jesse, but with the army on my tail constantly, it is hard getting any information at all" ended Tara the story with.

"Interesting" Zane only said. Aster sighed deeply.

"Well we haven't seen Jesse either" Aster said "We collect info though. About this world, where we are and how to get home again. Important stuff like that".

"Okay!" Tara said and actually sounded surprised "So what is your plans now".

"We don't really have any right now" Aster replied slowly "We were about to break up this hideout and look for new clues, when you turned up". Zane looked at her. Something was not right. She sounded worried for some reason.

"Well I am sorry about that" Tara said and looked sad "Maybe I should leave and let you two investigate then". She got up, but Zane grabbed your hand.

"No you are staying here" He said "For the night". Tara looked surprised at him.

"Hey watch it" She yelled back and got out of his grip "No one tells me what to do". Zane looked surprised at her. He had seen Tara angry before, but not so coldly. It was almost like she was acting like he was sometimes. Aster sighed again.

"Yes I am!" Zane replied coldly "You are not going outside now. It is to dangerous!".

"Because I can't take care of myself is that it" She replied angry "But for your information Zane! I can take care of myself just fine". Zane sneered. What was with her right now? Normally you would properly stop, but Zane was too prideful and hated to lose. Even in such a stupid argument like this. They were fighting back and fought. Aster was sitting in the middle of it and was drinking his tea, without coming between them. Zane looked angry at Tara now.

"What is your problem?" yelled Zane suddenly at her "I only care for your safety. I only want to make sure nothing happens to you". Tara looked at him for a moment.

"Oh really and what does that mean. That I am some glass girl who needs protection or is it like you treated Syrus. You hurt me so I am not in your way?!" She said coldly. Zane stopped up. Oh so that was the reason. She still didn't want to be near him. Zane sneered angry.

"So that's the reason" He yelled "You hate me don't you? Fine then leave already! I just thought that since we were targeted by the same enemy we could at least be a team. I thought you could at least bare to stand by my side even though we once were together. I don't like Aster, but at least he is a bearable partner".

"Hey leave me out of this fight" Aster said and looked at them "You two are fighting like some little childrens!". Zane snort and turned his back away from her. He could hear Tara do the same thing.

"We are not little kids" they said in unison and both stopped talking because they could hear each others voices. Aster only sighed deeply.

"Oh yes you are. I suggest that we all stay here for today. Tara you look like you haven't had a good night sleep by a warm campfire, and Zane you barely had any sleep" He said. Zane just snort. He could hear Tara sigh in defeat.

"Fine I stay here for the day, but after that I leave to that city" She said determined "And no one of you can stop me". Zane saw Aster nod a little. Why did she listen to Aster and not me? I said the exact same thing! He snort a little.

"I take the first watch, I can't sleep anyway" He said and left the room.

Tara's p.o.v.

Time skip. A day later.

"Hey I told you, stop following me!" Tara yelled at them, when she saw Zane and Aster walking in the background. She could hear Zane snort a little.

"We are not following you, we just have to go the same way as you, that's all" He replied. Tara sneered a little angry at him. Then she bit her lip a little.

"Do what you want" She then said "I don't care!". However deep down she actually cared. She actually hadn't anything against them following her, but she actually wanted to walk beside them instead. Like comrades, like friends! However she was never gonna admit that. Not after that stupid fight with Zane yesterday. She really didn't want to fight against him, but when she had heard him command her to stay, even though, he was in some way saying the same as Aster had said, she had gotten angry at him. It had all ended up in her real problem. Him being a jerk in the past and had hurt Syrus. She just had to see if he cared about her. She just had to test to see if he had changed just a little, and noticed he has. He was worried about her, but at the same time, Zane thought she hated him now. He had sounded pretty cold when he was talking with Aster this morning, when they got breakfast, and when she said something, he was replying with a cold look and sounded annoyed. He sounded kind of angry. She had decided not to speak to him, because she was afraid she ended in another pointless angue. However when they left the hideout thing, they were following her in the background. It made her a little happy, but only a little. They were both dressed in some old cloaks with hoody, who actually made them blend with surroundings. Tara was a little jealous. Her clothes was sticking out to much.

"Tara!" could Tara hear Zane say and she turned around pretty angry.

"What!" she yelled, but then she got pushed down to the ground, and Zane was lying on the top of her. Seconds later a arrow flew passed Zane and landed a meter on the ground beside them. Tara's heart was beating pretty fast, knowing Zane just had saved her life. Secondly Zane was god damn close right now. Then they could hear some voices laugh in the background. Zane got up on his feet and sneered angry.

"I know you are here" He yelled "The dark army right! Show yourself your coward". Then out of almost the blue a army of monsters appeared from behind and surrounded them. Tara got quickly up on her feets and was back to back with Aster and Zane now. She made her duel disk ready and looked at the enemies. It was almost all archfiends monsters. Tara noticed few spellcasters and one dragon there as well.

"Well well you noticed we were here then" A big archfiend said. Tara was sure it was called "Archfiend general". It was looking like a red black demon with a giant sword and black wings. Tara was pretty sure he was the leader of this group.

"I had hoped I didn't have to duel you, so I tried to injure you all instead, but you noticed" the general said. Tara sneered. Wasn't there any fairness in this world. Apparently not. They were surrounded by a army after all.

"Oh a bunch of cowards" Aster yelled sarcastically "What a surprise? I could never guess that. Not even when we were surrounded by a army and shoot at". The fiend sneered coldly at them. Zane just snort coldly at them.

"That's enough talk, let's duel! I haven't have a fight in a long time, and I need out with seriously many frustrations here" He yelled at the fiends "I will take you all on!".

"Hey!" yelled Aster "What about us here?". He pointed at Tara and himself.

"Duck and take cover" Zane said "I am gonna beat them all!". Tara sneered.

"Hey I want someone to beat as well" She yelled back "I need out with some frustrations as well!". Zane looked coldly at her. Tara sneered. Victory was still important to him ehh. Then he sighed a little.

"Fine you can take the small fried who is behind me then" He said "The leader is mine got it!". Tara sighed and nodded. Seconds later all duel disk got activated and a battle royal duel began.

Duel time skip.

"Cyber end dragon attack with super stritten blaze".

"Plazma attack with vengeful rage".

"Jinzo attack with cyber energy shock". 

The three monsters attacked and destroyed every monster from the army. They had all wished they disappeared, so minutes later, they all disappeared into glowing particles. Tara sighed relieved and deactivated her disk. She looked at Zane. He was asking the leader questions, before he disappeared as well. She could see the fiend glowing.

"Now answer! Why did you attack us?" Zane yelled at him "Who sended you?"

"Ahaha even if I told you who that is, you will never win" the fiend said and grinned "He is more powerful that you can ever imagine". Zane sneered and kicked the monster a little. Then he grabbed his horn.

"Listen idiot. My wish on you was that you are gonna tell me everything, before you disappear, so answer!" Zane yelled angry "Who's he, and why did you attack her". Tara noticed that he pointed at her. Aster sighed deeply. The fiend just grinned.

"I am not replying" He said and his body slowly disappeared "You can never stop him, but as a good advice, don't stand in his way or he will..!". Then the fiend disappears. Zane sneered and kicked a tree.

"Why do they always do that?" Zane said "They prefer death over the wish". Tara looked at Zane. He was scaring her a little.

"Tara are you okay?" Aster asked worried, which made Zane turn around and look at her. Tara slowly nodded. Zane then snort.

"I told you it was dangerous out here" He began. Tara sneered at him.

"Oh are you applying that I can't take care of myself AGAIN!" Tara yelled at him "You saw me fight, I can manage just fine. I am more worried about you going on a rampage, and hit one of us as well". Zane sneered coldly.

"I shall show you rampage" He said coldly "This is nothing and if I had wanted to hurt you, don't you think I would have done that already!".

"Oh not again" could Tara hear Aster say in the background, however right now Tara really didn't care that must. She was staring coldly at Zane.

"Oh it didn't look that way to me, what was you said before the duel started. Oh yeah *duck and take cover*, that sounds so safe to me" She said sarcastically "What made you so angry anyway?". Zane sneered back at her.

"Oh so you want to know why I am so damn angry. Okay if that is what you want!" Zane said in a angry and coldly tone "You are the reason I am so angry!". Tara eyes widened a lot and she looked surprised at him. Zane didn't notice it though.

"I want to know why you are so angry at me. Why do you despise me so much?" He began, but then sneered "No actually I don't want to know. It is not worth it, you are not worth it! You are annoying and a pain in the ass!". Tara looked shocked at him.

"Zane! You are.." began Aster, but Tara pushed both of them a little.

"If that's what you think then fine! I will leave so I am not annoying you anymore". Then she began running away, with tears floating down her cheeks.

Aster's p.o.v.

"No Tara!" Aster yelled, but Tara was already disappeared into the woods.

"That was your best record just yet wasn't it" He said sarcastically to Zane "How many minutes, did it take you to hurt her this time". Zane just snort.

"I don't know what you are talking about" He said in a coldly tone. He had crossed arms. Aster sneered coldly and grabbed him and slammed him into the nearest tree. Aster was apparently the only one of them all, who could see what was really going on. Zane thought Tara hated him, and had decided to treat her the same way, she was him, even though he still loved her. Tara on the other hand, had tried to see if Zane really cared for her, and was conflicted on what she was seeing. She was not sure if she should take him back. Seeing him like this made her worry if she should take him back. Aster could see in her eyes she still loved him, but she was afraid of getting hurt if she ever told him, her true feelings. In short they were a bunch of prideful idiots, who was both in love with each other, but couldn't tell each other, and it didn't help that Zane just told Tara she was annoying and a pain in the ass to him.

"You insensitive idiot" he yelled "So you didn't notice that you just made her cry. Yeah you are both so tough, but compared to you, Tara is much more sensitive to all your cold hurtful words, than you are to hers. That means of course you won this argue congrats, but hope you realise what you lost in the process". Aster could hear Zane mumbled something that sounded like "Tara! Will she leave me forever now?".

"Yes! Tara! You will lose her for good if you keep this up" Aster said angry "Or maybe you don't care. Tell me Zane, all these words you just said, did you mean it". Zane mumbled something again, and Aster couldn't hear it this time. He sneered.

"Answer me! Did you mean it? Is she annoying and a pain to you?".

"NO!" yelled Zane back "I didn't I was angry.. I love her!". Aster sighed deeply.

"Finally you admitted it. It was about time, then go out and make up with her NOW! If you don't, the bridge who connects your two, would be destroyed forever, and a good advice. Don't yell at her!" Aster said and let go of Zane "If you want to know why she is angry at you, then swallow your pride and ask her about it, but stop yelling at her". Aster could hear him mumble something again, he couldn't catch, but seconds later Zane left in that direction Tara had left in. Aster sighed deeply again. He just hoped it didn't end with another stupid argue. Minutes later he followed Zane. However he hadn't noticed that someone was spying on them.

Tara's p.o.v.

Tara was running and running. She didn't look where she was running to, and she also didn't look back to see if anyone was behind her. She was crying! Tears were slowly running down her cheek, and she didn't make them stop. She let out a cry. Stupid, stupid, stupid Zane! He was such a jerk. She was such a idiot. Where in the world did she get that idea from that Zane loved her. She was such a idiot for believing that. She never thought she was annoying or a pain to him. He would never accept her feelings now that was for sure. Not like that time with Camula. She let out a cry and sighed deeply. She had to realise that it was over. Her and Zane would never be together and she has to get over it. However it was easier said than done. Tara stopped up! She had arrived at a forest clearing. It was not like back home at the academy. This forest was different, mostly because the comet in the sky was sending it's blue dark light down here and made the trees look different, but still. It could never replace home. Tara noticed a stump, close at the trees and decided to sit there for a while, until she had stopped crying. Then she had decided to leave. She had promised to find Jesse for Jaden remember, and maybe she was even lucky enough to meet Jaden again. She hoped he was in this world. She really needed a hug from him.

"Stupid Zane!" Tara mumbled a little "But if I am annoying, then I will make sure we never meet again, after all I can't have that he get's annoyed with me again". She grinned a little over her own stupid joke and then let out a little cry again. Why was bad things always happening to her.

"My, my, my. What do we have here? A little crying girl with a duel disk" said a voice and Tara felt someone had grabbed her arm "You must be a duelist! Oh I can't wait to see the face of our majesties, when he sees I have yet another duelist for him". Tara turned around and was face to face with yet another archfiend. Tara recalled it was called "Cyber archfiend" on the duel monster cards. She was cursing herself for not being more careful. She was in the enemy's territory after all. She was wondering where all these stupid monsters were coming from.

"Hey Mr. ugly let go of me" She yelled angry "Shouldn't your fiends duel us to capture us first". The monster grinned a little.

"Not when I already have caught you girl. You are coming with me!" He said.

"No let me go" Tara said and tried to get out of his grip. That didn't work.

"You are feisty aren't you" the fiend said and began walking, dragging Tara with him "If you behave, we can have some fun before I turn you over to HIM, and believe me girl, my deal is ten times better, than what he has in store for you. Or so is the rumors, I actually never seen him. Our majesty that is!". Tara was trying to kick the fiend now. She was not gonna have some "Fun" with him, unless she got permission to hit him with something. Then she should show him "Fun". She was not thinking about what the king had in store for her, because she was not going.

"Let me go you stupid cyber thing" yelled Tara "Or you will be sorry. My friends will kick your sorry ass, just you wait". The fiend grinned a little.

"Oh you mean these two boys you had a argue with" He said "Well realise this girl, they are not coming! Why should they, you are not friends any longer right". Tara bit herself in the cheek and hesitated a little. The fiend saw his chance and grabbed Tara's other arm, and forced both of her arms at her back. Tara sneered.

"See that was easier, wasn't girl" The fiend said "Let's keep going". Tara sneered. She was cursing him like hell and trying to get free, but it was not possible. She sighed inside. Please someone, please save me!

"Hey archfiend you are gonna let her go NOW!" said a voice and Tara and the fiend turned around. Tara's eyes widened when she saw Zane walking towards them. He looked really angry right now. Had he been following me?

"Oh a new kid" The fiend said "Sorry dude, but she is mine I captured her fair and square". Tara could hear Zane snort coldly.

"Zane, just forget about me and save yourself" Tara yelled to him "I will manage somehow". Zane looked at her and snort.

"I am not leaving you alone with that archfiend Tara" He replied "I thought you knew me better than this. I never run! Especially not when you are in danger". Tara looked away a little. She was turning a little red and her heart was beating pretty fast.

"So how about this Archfiend. We duel and if you win, you get me as a extra bonus to your boss or whatever, but if I win, I will get her back got it" Zane said and activated his duel disk. The archfiend was grinning a little.

"You got yourself a deal, this is a piece of cake" he said. Tara looked at the fiend. Well she didn't think so.

Time duel skip again.

"Cyber end dragon, beat the hell out of him" yelled Zane and the fiends life points hit zero. Tara was smiling. She had a feeling Zane would win, but she had still been a little worried for him. She didn't want him to be captured as well after all.

"Now walk over here with her fiend and hope for your safety, that you didn't hurt her" Zane said "My wish is active until you have given me her". The fiend didn't look so good. He looked pretty scared. Tara could understand him. Zane could be scary. However right now she wasn't the slightly scared of him at all. The fiend sighed and walked over with her. When he was a meter away from Zane, Zane grabbed his arm and took Tara's hand. The wish treat broke.

"Are you okay Tara?" asked Zane concerned. Tara nodded. Zane turned toward the fiend. He had a really scared look on his face.

"Please have mercy sir, please!" He begged slowly "I am sorry. Please forgive me!".

"Mercy?" replied Zane and squeezed the fiends arm "Do I look like I am merciful. You did two fatal errors here. 1. challenging me to a duel and 2. capturing Tara. I am not nice when people do stuff to her. Prepare to get beat up". Tara sighed a little.

"Zane, um please let him go" She said and Zane who was about to hit the fiend, stopped up and looked at her. Then he let go of him.

"If you say so Tara" He said and was not looking into her eyes "Be glad Tara has mercy unlike me fiend, but don't you dare do anything to her, or I will not be nice ever again". The fiend nodded and began running scared away. Tara looked at Zane.

"Um well thanks" She said and felt this awkward tension between them "I will try reply you in the future. Um maybe I should go now". Tara turned around and was about to leave, when she felt someone had grabbed her hand.

"Tara, please" Zane said "I don't want you to leave. I don't want us parting ways like this. Just because of a stupid fight". Tara stopped up and looked at him. Was he trying to apologize? Zane sighed a little.

"I swallow my pride and.. well these things I said. I didn't mean it" He said slowly "I hope you forgive me. You are not annoying or a pain to me. We fought and I was angry, but I understand if you still hate me". Tara looked surprised at him.

"Zane I would never hate you and I forgive you" Tara said slowly "I know I maybe sounded like that, um well I am sorry too. I said some thing as well. You did hurt me a little, but I will never could hate you". Zane looked surprised at her.

"But I don't understand then" He said confused "Why where you so angry back then? I thought you hated me for what I did in the past, hurting Syrus and stuff like that". Tara froze a little and was thinking back. She knew why she had been so angry. She just couldn't get her feelings out and got angry at herself, and well snapped at the first who talked to her, and well that was Zane. He wanted to know the reason.

"Um well um don't laugh or get angry at me" She said slowly "The reason, I was angry at myself, because I couldn't tell you and I snapped at you. Zane I.. I want you back. I love you and I wanted to tell you for so long time". Zane frowned a little.

"You want me back, but I don't understand, you were the one who broke up with me?" Zane asked confused. Tara sighed deeply.

"Yes! I don't regret it either. Zane at that time I broke up, you were a big mean jerk" She said and looked at him "I said I didn't want to see you ever again before you had changed. Zane you tortured your own little brother, treated your friends pretty badly as well and well you cared more about victory than me. I had to break up, so you woke a little up. I know something happened in the pro league that changed you to that person, but after the break up, I was waiting for you to return and tell you that I still loved you". Zane was staring at her for a minute. Then he let go of her hand. Tara looked at him as well and then turned her back against him.

"I know your feeling might had changed, so I was scared at first, but now I have it all better" She said in a sad tone "At least you know now!". She took one look at Zane and then she could feel arms around her and then she could feel Zane's warm lips on hers. It took a second or two for her to realise that Zane actually was kissing her and that she was kissing him back. After some time they pulled back.

"Tara! My beloved Tara!" He said and hugged her "Where did you get that stupid idea that I was not loving you back. I love you! I love you more than everything else, even victory. I am sorry. I was a complete jerk. I treated you horrible and hurt you, I know. I know I need to change, but if you wait a little. If you are staying with me, then I will surely change back, I promise". Tara looked at him and smiled.

"Zane don't you see I like they way you are right now. Okay you are maybe a little stubborn and prideful, but so am I" She said and hugged him "I love you just the way you are. I am just so happy that we are together. I missed you!".

"I have missed you as well" He said and smiled "My beloved Tara". They were standing like this for a minute or two. Then they could hear someone clapping. They turned around and saw Aster, walking towards them.

"Finally" He said "You two was giving me a headache with all that fighting. So now I hope I can get a little peace and quiet". Zane snort and looked at him.

"How long have you been here Aster?" He asked coldly. Aster smirked.

"From the get go" He replied and grinned "You are the most stubborn couple I know and the most loving as well.". Tara looked at him.

"So when did you notice" She asked. Aster grinned.

"From before you two that's for sure" he said "But I got a little info from so fiends while I was waiting for you to make up. Get this, rumors are going around that a king called "the supreme king" is ruling this world and that he is collecting duelists. That is the reason we are always targeted by that army. His subordinate, after what the rumors told me, is someone called Brron, mad king of dark world, whoever that is".

"Well I don't care who" Tara said and smiled "As long as we stand together, no army or king's stand in our way". Aster and Zane smiled and nodded. Tara looked at them. Whatever the future had in store for them, Tara knew she could counter them. As long as she was together with her beloved Zane.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9K 521 28
Sequel to the other seasons, and the last season in the series. A week has gone after the dimension act and one night the twins return. Their friend...
4.4K 30 11
F/n was living a mundane life, simply put ......it sucked . Until one day he was on his way to work and he was hit by a bright light . Waking up he...
41K 589 7
Y/n L/n, A friend to Jaden Yuki and a friend to Alexis Rhodes who thought he had disappeared but reappears in her life at the Entrance Exam to get in...
18.2K 216 17
Though I don't own Yu-gi-oh GX all rights go to Kazuki Takahashi and this is my fourth fanfiction of yu-gi-oh GX story. Also FFStoryReader22 on fanfi...