Taken

By lenalou123

Roxy is the daughter of Mal. Roxy is 13.(Mal from Descendants.) She had been taken by Maleficent when she was... More

Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 5 P 2
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18

Chapter 17

51 3 0
By lenalou123

I started walking down the road to my dorm. Area. I got a grappling hook from my bag. Then I launched it up to my window and launched up. No one was there so I just went to my classes. Every one was shocked and scared. I rolled my eyes.
A couple hours later: class was over I was going to see mom. I started to explain what had happened and then started to sob. She hugged me and calmed me down. Ok she told me to calm down close my eyes. You control the fire Roxy it doesn't control you. I tried and for a couple minutes  it worked. After a while I was doing well and a little inpatient. Sometimes I think I got grandpa's anger. At least I didn't get his beastly transformations.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.2M 53.9K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
443K 13.3K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...