falling for you//j.g.

By ADOLESCENTJACK

Jack Gilinsky is Beacon Hills High biggest heartbreaker. He strings girls along then drops them as if they me... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
a small update :)
9.
quick update
10.
11.
ANOTHER UPDATE !?
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
hgafajavah WHAT
not an actually update, ik you hate me
17.
18.
THANKS SO MUCH
sooooo
GOOD GIRL GONE BAD
a hiatus
keep adding on

8.

7.9K 138 58
By ADOLESCENTJACK

(ANOTHER EARLY UPDATE WHATTTTT!!??)

Wednesday, and Jack's friend Nate was throwing a party tonight.

"Hey babygirl", he spoke kissing my cheek. It sent shivers down my spine every time he said that to me.

I smiled looking at him as we walked down the hall.

"So are we going to Nate's party tonight?", he asked.

"Yeah! It should be fun. Our first actual outting as, whatever we are", I spoke excitedly then quickly losing my excited tone.

Jack still hadn't asked me out. I know he wanted it to be special when he did, but at this point I didn't care.

"Babe, you know I wanna wait for a special moment to make us official", he smiled tilting my head up.

I gave a slight smile.

"I'll pick you up around 8:00 and we'll go to Nate's party", he said kissing my forehead, then walking off to class.

*Later that night*

It was almost 8:00 and I still wasn't ready. Tonight I decided to wear a black halter top, white high waisted shorts with distressing on the hem, and  black ankle boots with a slight heel.

My hair was curled, but looked like I had beach waves.

And my makeup was simple and natural.

I heard the doorbell ring and I headed down stairs.

My parents were out with their couple friends so at least I didn't have to hear them say how my shorts are too short or whatever.

"Hey", I said walking out the door closing it behind me.

"Damn who are you trying to impress", he said smirking.

"Oh ya know this guy I like. Heard he had a thing for shorts so", I spoke jokingly.

He laughed, "Well he is going to enjoy the sight tonight", he grinned starting to look down at my butt before I tilted his head up.

"Hey eyes up here", I smiled kissing him.

He put his hands up defensively, and laughed.

We got in his jeep and he drove off to Nate's.

---

We arrived after 15 minutes. The place was packed. All I could smell was the alcohol.

Damn he went all out.

We got out the car and walked in, dodging the other drunk teens in our way.

"HEYYY Jack. Hey Lydia", Nate said giving Jack a bro hug.

"You and Johnson are up to perform boy! Get up there", Nate said.

The crowd was already cheering for them.

"I be back in a few babe", he said smiling going up towards the stage.

They started singing songs from their new ep they just made, calibraska.

(literally in love with that ep ajhhhhchchx)

They started with wrong one which was my absolute fav.

I slightly started dancing and got a drink.

"Hey babe", an obviously drunken Sam slurred.

"Uh hi", I said awkwardly.

"Come on let's go upstairs and hangout", he said moving closer to me. He wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer.

"Sam you're drunk!", I said sternly pushing him off.

"God G hasn't dumped you yet?", he said insultingly.

"No why would he? He likes me", I said.

"Yeahhh that's what they all think", he slurs.

He started walking off but I caught up to him.

"What are you talking about?", I asked, wanting an answer.

"He hasn't told you yet?", he just laughed.

"I bet him 100$ that he couldn't string you along, get what he wants, and then dump you. Guess he's still working on the getting what he wants part or he just owes me 100", he chuckled winking, slightly losing balance.

My heart dropped with what he just told me. Could it be true? Did he lie to me this whole time, about his feelings?

Was everything he said to me a lie?

My blood boiled and tears appeared in my eyes but I refused to let them out. I needed answers.

---

The Jack's set had ended and I saw him coming over to me.

{Gilinsky's Pov}

"Did you like the set?", I asked her giving her a hug.

She didn't hug back which was odd, and she looked as if she wanted to cry.

"What's wrong", I say pulling her to the side, pulling a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Is it true", she said jaw clenched, tears coming out one by one.

I gave her a confused look. I had no idea what she was talking about.

"Is it true the you bet 100$ that you could string me along, have sex wish me, then dump me ??!", she yelled stern.

Everyone started getting quiet.

"Can we talk about this somewhere else?", I asked softly.

"It's true isn't it", she scoffed.

"Lydia", I spoke.

"What Jack?! You don't want everyone to know what a deceiving ass you are?? I thought you were going for the fuckboy rep.", she shouted not caring who heard.

I looked around silently.

She glanced realizing everyone was listening.

"Great. And now I'm the one who's the idiot embarrassing herself.", she scoffed again walking off, tears in her eyes.

It hurt my heart to see her like this. I truly had feelings for her, I just needed to explain.

"Lydia, let me explain, please", I shouted running in front of her.

We were outside the house and the party resumed.

"You've done enough. Ya know. a part of me said don't trust you, but the other half fell for you and thought you were worth the risk of heartbreak. That half consumed me leaving me vulnerable to you.And now I regret ever feeling what I did for you", she said softly wiping her tears.

"Everything I feel, everything I said, was real. I made that bet before I got to know you, before I had feelings for you", I said grabbing her hands.

My eyes were watering up. I was hurt and didn't want to lose her.

"I-i love you", I spoke softly. I struggled to say those 3 words. But once I did I knew thats how I truly felt. I loved her.

"I love you", I said again, but this time I kissed her to hopefully remind her of the spark and bond we had. She couldn't just give that up.

"As much as I love you, and as much as I want to say it back to you, I can't. You hurt me Jack and I don't know if I can trust you to not hurt me again", she spoke soft, trailing off.

"I won't hurt you again, I promise. Can't you see I'm hurting right now because you're hurting. I hate seeing you this way. I hate knowing I caused it. I was stupid for making that bet and I regret it. Just give me another chance. I don't want to lose you. I love you. I love you", I expressed to her.

"I love you Jack, but I can't say it back truly meaning it right now. I just need time. At least give me that", she said kissing my cheek walking off.

And in that moment, I knew we would never be the same.

{oooohhh drama drama drama
idk if she over reacted or under reacted enough, let me know what you guys think :)

wow i keep updating early. Like when i start writing I just get on a role. But once school starts I probably won't update as much as I've said before.

BUT WE GOT OVER 200 READS ON THIS THATS PRETTY COOL. 

THANKS TO YOU GUYS WHO ARE READING THIS AND VOTING AND COMMENTING, AND JYST SUPPORTING THE STORY.!! ILY

maybe we'll have 300 reads soon !?

this chapter was pretty intense btw but I hope it wasn't too crappy or too cheesy.

fun fact: jack and jack are lomls

vote if you agreeeeee

ok thanks for reading this far cutie, you rock !}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

603K 30.5K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
515K 14.7K 107
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
458K 13.7K 97
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
429K 10.8K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...