The City Of Trees

By IgnisTheFireEater

Deep in a dark and magical forest, there lies the earth greatest treasure... An entire city made of trees! Al... More

Introduction
Being A Princess
Aslans Problem
Argument
My Last Supper At Home
Shot Down
Mother?
Expaination
I'M SORRY
It's Decided

Running Away

6 1 0
By IgnisTheFireEater

Inkhearts POV

-----------------

I stuffed everything i held dear to me in a back pack before I grabbed my bow, a quiver and all the arrows I could carry.

I looked towards my door when I heard footsteps. My father and Aslan were coming!

My packing grew into a panicked frenzy. I had locked the door but it wouldn't hold for long.

Grabbing my bag I ran to the window, raising my fist I smashed it before jumping out the window and spreading my wings to soar away from the palace at full speed.

I could hear my brother and father calling out to me but I didn't listen.

I was free!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3M 224K 98
(BOOK 2) *Also a stand-alone book!* Oliver is everything you would consider a normal eighteen-year-old boy to be. He is kind, helpful and works hard...
13.6M 411K 34
He had spent centuries with only himself for company, he fed, tortured and killed that was his life and he liked it that way, until she came along an...
145K 5.4K 68
𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐋 π‘π‘πžπš, 𝐚 seventeen-year-old girl, her mom, and her fifteen-year-old brother π‘πšπŸπž moves to a new home 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭...
28.5M 1.1M 56
[Completed] Elysia's life is turned upside-down when she's abducted by supernatural creatures with demonic eyes and threatening fangs. What's worse i...