Father and Daughter

By LavenderBlue04

David's Birthday is coming and Emma has no clue what to get him. Then she finds the perfect gift but it wears... More

Chapter 1: Your Birthday Is When?
Chapter 2: What To Get Him?
Chapter 3: The Perfect Gift
Chapter 4: Birthday Week Begins
Chapter 5: Mondays
Chapter 6: Bloody Hell
Chapter 7: Slow Day
Chapter 8: In Sickness and In Health
Chapter 9: Explanation for This Situation
Chapter 10: Birthday Blues
Chapter 11: Confronted by Daddy
Chapter 13: The Perfect Gift
Chapter 14: More?

Chapter 12: Gulity

3.1K 56 26
By LavenderBlue04

Saturday still:

I smiled charmmingly at my dad but he still frowned deeply.
"Emma what posessed you to think that I would want a Emma free week!!!???" He asked and I shrugged looking down. Also my head was pounding repeatedly so I was trying to distract myself.

"Emma I'm waiting!" He hissed arms still firmly crossed across his chest super tightly.
"I donno I just thought that you'd want some alone time with Neal and mom." I tried but he frowned again.
"Yeah maybe like an hour but not freaking a whole WEEK!!!" He fumed and I looked down again feeling sad and sick to my stomach.

"I'm sorry I just thought it'd be a good present, let's just go back to the party." I tried but he pulled me back, his face a little more gentle.
"Emma Red told me that you told her that you think you ruin everything." He whispered sadly and I cursed.

"Red the big tattle tale." I grumbled under my breath and my dad wrapped me in a tight hug.
"Emma Ruth you are appart of this family therefore you do not and will never ruin any " family " moments because you're apart of this family. " he told me which made me sob quietly into his shirt.

My dad pulled away gently and placed a hand on my forehead.
"Emma you're burning up!" He shouted looking extremely worried and I smiled and grabbed his hand.
"I can wait, come dad your presents await you." I joked pulling him into the room then I sat him down and ran to go sit by the counter.

I placed my head on the table and smiled , loving the cold feeling the table felt on my fever ridden head. My dad frowned at me from across the room and I just smiled and gave him a weak thumbs up.

__________________________________
Snow's POV:
I smiled at David then did a quick search of the room for Emma, David had told me she was burning up and I wanted to see for myself.

Quickly I raced over to her and sat down next to her. Swiftly I placed my hand on her forehead. Which startled her and she sat up saw me and cringed.
"Emma you're burning up!!" I whispered and before she could object I pulled her close to me and made her lean her head on my shoulder.

__________________________________
David's POV:
I watched Snow fuss over Emma, much to her annoyance, and it made me smile then Henry ran over carrying a bunch of presents.
"Come on Gramps open them!!!"

I chuckled lightly at his antics before starting with a light blue package from Granny and Red.
They got me knitted socks, that were a bright yellow color, so I silently deemed them house socks and thanked them.

Okay to make things short here's what I got from everyone
Ella and Thomas gave me a shirt
Aurora and Phillip gave me a book on how to use the internet (which I needed)
Mulan got me a new sword holster
Henry got me a small photo album of our family and friends and our time here.
Snow and Neal got me a video of the Disney Snow White and on the back was a note from my wife that read
My dearest David,
First off happy Birthday and second enjoy the movie because
If I had to be tourtered with this movie so do you!! I love you and remember I will always find you so don't try and run because you're watching this movie with Neal whether you want to or not.
:) love forever and always,
Snow

I laughed at my wife's antics and Neal was super excited.
Okay back on track
Grumpy and his brothers got me a leather jacket with sunglasses.
Regina and Robin got me a book on archery.

I saw Emma sit up as if waiting for me to open something. I began to shuffle through the crumpled wrapping paper.
Finally I found a manila envelope that read dad on the front.

Slowly I tore it open and gasphed this was one of the best presents I had gotten today.

The end....
Just kidding its to be Continued bum bum bum
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.5K 893 14
David's Birthday is coming and Emma has no clue what to get him. Then she finds the perfect gift but it wears her out completely. (toon in to find ou...