Daughter of Black

By ash_n_tash

Ashley Black, daughter of Sirius Black, is reunited with her father after 12 years of him being in Azkaban. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Thank You!
Sorry!...Sequel, Anyone?

Chapter 6

3.8K 92 93
By ash_n_tash

Author's Note: 
Thank you to everyone who has read this, if you have any suggestions for me, please, leave a comment. This is the first story I've written and I could use all the feedback I can get!

"Why are you up this early?" I asked.

"I could ask you the same thing," George said.

"I'm always up this early," I said.

"Not at half four," George said.

"I-I just had a bad dream, I woke up crying and I didn't want to wake any of the other girls, so I came down here," I said shakily.

"I'm sorry, I came down here because Fred was snoring, then I heard your voice, and I wanted to make sure you were alright," he said walking towards me, "what happened in your dream, and who were you talking to."

"I was talking to Gizmo," I said holding up the fidgeting pygmypuff.

"You finally picked out a name?" he said sarcastically, "It's been weeks."

"It's been a week, thank you, and yes, his name is Gizmo." I replied.

"How cute," he said planting a kiss on my forehead, "now about this dream, what happened?"

"I dreamed that my dad, got into the castle, but since he was a fugitive, someone killed him." I said.

"That's horrible, but don't worry, that won't happen," he said kissing me again, "I promise."

I sighed.

"What?" George asked.

"Oh, nothing," I said.

"Come on, I know you better than that, and you know it. There's something you're not telling me, what" he pushed.

"OK, but you can't tell anyone. I mean, we can tell Fred, but it has to be late tonight when no one is up." I said cautiously.

"Deal," George said.

"OK, so I'm going to tell you some pretty heavy stuff about me and my dad, and it's like top secret, like uncle Remus doesn't want me to know secret," I started.

"Damn, ok, go," George said sitting down on the couch and getting comfortable.

I sat down too and faced him crossed-legged, "OK, I don't know where to start, so I'm just gonna go for it. Sirius is Harry's godfather, but Harry is my brother."

"God brother you mean," George said.

"No, blood brother," I said.

"Wait, you mean-"

"Yes, Lily Potter is my mother." I said.

"Wh- how?" George asked.

"So, Lily and James got in a fight and split up for  while. Lily and my dad were already friends, so she went to him. They went to the Leaky Cauldron and got drunk and hooked up. When Lily found out she was pregnant, she stayed away from James until I was born. Once I was born, my dad told James, and he understood. He was a little miffed, but he understood. Two weeks later they got married and they would take care of me when my dad had to do serious stuff for work." I explained.

"Oh, and does Harry know?" George asked.

"No, he doesn't know about me, or Sirius being his god father, but I'm sure that before the year is up, he will." I said.

"Oh, OK, anything else?" George said sliding closer to me.

"Yea, so you know how my dad is an animgus, right?" I said.

"Yea," George said excitedly.

"Well, so am I," I said.

"That's so cool, can you show me?" he laughed.

"Yea, no one's around, right?" I checked.

"You're good," he said.

I slid off the couch and handed him Gizmo. I stood in front of him and turned into a silver-black wolf. 

"Wow, how beautiful," George said stroking my fur.

I turned back and sat back on the couch, "Thanks."

"Damn, my girlfriend is a badass," George joked.

"Oh, and one other thing," I said wearily.

"Go for it."

"I-I'm a...metamorphagus," I said.

"You are not! How is that possible? An animagus and a metamorphagus?" he asked excitedly.

"It's a gene thing, there was a glitch in the family tree and I got both traits. You wanna see?" I asked excitedly.

"Duh, can you make your hair blue and give yourself pink eyes?" he asked.

I turned my hair electric blue and made my eyes a bubble gum pink.

"OK, its official, my girlfriend is the most epic person in the world. You know only .03 percent of wizards are both animagi and metamorphagi?" He said.

"I know, that's why I keep it on the down low. I can change my appearance as a wolf too. You ever seen a pink wolf?" I asked.

"No," George said excitedly.

I handed him Gizmo again and turned into a bright pink wolf. 

"Damn, that's epic!" he said as I turned back and sat close to him. 

"Thanks, and remember you can't tell anyone except Fred and we have to wait until no one is around before we do," I reminded him. 

"Got it," he said putting his arm around me. 

We sat like that for another hour until it was about half six. 

"Hey, you wanna go get Fred up?" I asked.

"Yea, but I still don't get why girls can get into boy's dorms, but boys cant get into girl's dorms," he said a little disappointed.

"It's because girls mature faster than boys and we are a little bit more trust worthy," I laughed at his fake disappointment.

"Shut up, let's go," he said.

I giggled and kissed him, which was kinda hard because I'm only 5'3" and George is 6'6". Luckily he bent down to make it easier on me. We walked into the boys dorm and Fred was sleeping in a weird, uncomfortable looking position. 

"Augamenti," I whispered. 

A jet of water shot out of the tip of my wand and his him in the face. he sat up sputtering and said, "Bloody hell, Black, what was that for?"

"Just thought you were thirsty," I said through laughs.I gave him a kiss on the cheek and behind me I heard a huff.

"Hey, I'm your boyfriend here," George said.

I jumped on the bed and panted a kiss on his lips. He smiled and threw me over his shoulder and walked out of the dorms with Fred following behind.

"Put me down," I yelled once we were down stairs.

"No, not until you give me a kiss," George said.

I kissed him on the cheek, he gave me the evil eye but put me down.

"I meant on the lips," he said.

"You didn't specify," I protested.

"True," he said, then kissed me on the lips anyway.

"I'm gonna go put Gizmo away and get changed then we can go down to breakfast," I said.

"OK," they chorused, both kissing me on the cheek, with George elbowing Fred.

I went upstairs and put Gizmo in his cage and grabbed a quick shower. I barely took a step off the stairs when I was bombarded with questions from Fred.

"Is it true? Change your hair! Turn into a wolf! Is Harry really your brother?" He yelled.

"George!" I protested.

"Hey, do you see anyone in the common room?" he said slyly.

"Fine," I said turning to Fred, "Yes Fred, it's all true."

"Prove it," he said excitedly.

I turned into a wolf, which made him go nuts. When I turned back into a human I had green hair and orange eyes.

"Wicked," he said.

"Yea, and you tell anyone I'll attack you as a wolf," I threatened.

"I won't I swear," he said putting his hand over his heart.

"At least not until I say you can," I said.

The twins looked at each other with huge grins on their faces.

"Deal," they screamed excitedly.

"Good, now let's go get breakfast, I'm starved," I pleaded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 91 22
Remus Lupin and Sirius Black's adopted daughter ventures to Hogwarts. The story begins in September of 1996. During her time at Hogwarts and beyond...
63.9K 1.5K 35
In this story you will be the daughter of Sirius Black. Your father has been locked up for 12 years and you have no clue who your mother is. Your fir...
82K 1.5K 51
What happens when Sirius black has a daughter a couple months older than Harry. But he cant raise her because he is sent to azkaban. What happens wh...
252K 5.8K 43
The daughter of Rebekah Mikelson and Sirius Black The Potters survive Peter goes to Azkaban. Meet Azalea Astra Black Sirius Blacks unknown daughter...