Avoiding Luhan

By youngseoul

Avoiding Lu Han was a bad decision. For all he knows, Sehun might end up liking him even more. More

p r o l o g u e
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s v t
e p i l o g u e

t e n

6.2K 300 465
By youngseoul

"Sehun, nooo! Please, let me go!" A gigantic derp frantically wriggled underneath the thick ropes enveloping him. "You can't do this to me, I'm your bro!"

"YAAAAH! Jongin told me that you foolishly harmed Lu Han! Is that true or false?! Even Jongdae was part of your schemes!"

The Incredible Hun mode: activated.

"That's true, I'm so sorry, Sehun."

"Where is your respect?! Call me Supremo!"

"I mean, I'm so sorry, Supremo."

"Better." Sehun smirked and took a sip of chocolate bubble tea to calm him down, then went back to his Incredible Hun mood.

"You are the reason why Lu-ge was beaten up, even though he didn't do anything wrong to me! Have you seen him walking- no, limping across the hallway? Have you seen him writhing in pain as he raises his injured hand to recite? Have you seen the damage you've caused to him?" Those words were hurled at the worrying Park Chanyeol, making him more stressed.

"But seriously! We were just worried about you and that girl is our only suspect! Because you and that girl are so close together, so she probably tricked you and abducted you!" Chanyeol complained, his wrists already aching and reddening from being compressed by a tight rope.

"And again with the 'girl'! Lu-ge is a man, not a girl! If only you knew how such a great kis- I-I mean, if only you knew how he could do more bench presses than you could ever do in your entire life!" Sehun shouted, enraged.

"The next time I hear of you or any of the frat members bully anyone without my authority, you will be as dead as a doornail! And most importantly, if you ever dare touch even a single strand of Lu Han's hair, you'll be kicked out of the frat! And I literally mean that I will really kick you out of the frat, using my deadly Yehet Ohorat kicking style! UNDERSTAND?!"

"Nooo... not the deadly Yehet Ohorat kicking style!" Chanyeol wailed helplessly, pleading at Sehun.

"Do you want me to apply it on you now?!"

"N-no, Supremo. Please, please have mercy on this poor, dumb creature's soul." Chanyeol humbly begged.

"Good." The Supremo crossed his arms and went out of the dark room, leaving a confused Chanyeol behind.

After a few minutes, Chanyeol could hear two people talking outside the dark room. He knows that eavesdropping is bad, but still, his endless curiosity prevailed.

"Are you sure about this, Sehun? Wait, is this some trick that you've been planning to do against me?" The voice was muffled so Chanyeol couldn't recognize whom it belongs to.

"No! Not at all! I know that someone as pretty as you deserves someone equally handsome and dashing. Like a knight in shining armor, except this knight is more like a giant."

"I don't think so. I have to focus on my studies, and I'm not ready for a relationship yet. So, no thanks, Sehun."

"I'm one hundred percent sure that you will automatically be happy once you've seen my Sorry Gift for you. In this room is a very pleasant gift just for you. And you could even order him around until the graduation day, I won't even mind."

Order him around?! Chanyeol wondered. Now, who exactly is this 'him' they are talking about? And who isn't ready for a relationship yet? Duuude, relationships are for dumb people who can't live by themselves! I should seriously give that person a piece of my own mind!

The door creaked open, and Chanyeol closed his eyes and pretended to sleep. He even snored fakely.

Meanwhile Sehun paid no attention to his frat mate's very obvious actions. "Rise and shine, Park Chanyeol. You must've been very tired after being tied up to a chair for seven minutes, huh? Well, get ready to be more exhausted! Because I am going to introduce somebody to you~"

Chanyeol abruptly opened his eyes because curiosity has gotten the better side of him. But he quickly regretted it as soon as he saw the person standing before him.

"Meet your new master, Byun Baekhyun. And Baek, meet your new slave, Park Chanyeol. He is all yours."

--

"Now, do you have any idea for our Literature project? I am seriously drained out of ideas." Lu Han tapped on the table, anxiously waiting for his order.

They are in a Chinese restaurant right now to discuss the said project. Or in Sehun's point of view, to have a date.

He was so glad that they got the table in the farthest corner of the restaurant, wherein nobody is there except for the two of them.

Sehun giggled a little at his own stupid thoughts, and he unconsciously blushed again, for the enth time of the week. It has been a week since they did community service in a certain clinic- and shared their first two-sided kiss.

Still, Sehun considers the other one as their first one-sided kiss, because Lu Han was dreaming that time and only Sehun was awake. Of course, every kiss counts.

"Why are you giggling?" Lu Han inquired.

"Nothing." Sehun just smiled. He wanted to confront Lu Han about their first kiss... but he wasn't sure how the older boy would react.

He wanted to ask Lu Han if the latter really has feelings for him. Come on. It had been a week now and all they did was discuss academic activities. Plus Lu Han didn't show any signs of interest towards Sehun. Only if you count teasing as a sign of interest, that is.

But Sehun didn't mind. He was just happy when the two of them are together. He didn't want anything between them to be complicated. So he just kept silent about his own feelings.

"Aish, stop looking like a fool in public. See, you have bubble tea dribble around your lips and your chin. You are so messy." Lu Han grabbed two sheets of tissue and leaned forward to wipe Sehun's lips and chin free of bubble tea drops.

The Korean's heart palpitated when Lu Han's fingers accidentally touched his lips, and Lu Han paused for a moment, observing him dearly.

"See, you are more beautiful if your face is clean."

"Shut up. I'm manly, just like you."

"Manly, huh? Then why did I find my red Calvin Klein boxers in your bag? Did you know that that pair of boxers is my favorite? And I've shook the whole dormitory just to find it."

Oh no, Lu Han knows.

"W-why were you rummaging in my stuff?"

"Because I smelled the vanilla scent coming from your bag! So I was curious and I opened it and boom! My boxers is in there."

"Look, it's not what you think! I didn't steal it! It was mixed with my underwear when we packed my stuff into the luggage! You can have it back, I don't even need it." Sehun smugly replied, his nose high in the air.

"No, it's already yours." Lu Han winked. "You'll need it in case you miss me."

"Yuck. You're so gross! I don't want to remember you by the scent of your boxers."

"Too bad that's the only thing I've planned to mix into your stuff."

"Wait what?" Sehun, after taking a sip from his bubble tea, coughed. "You planned to mix your boxers in my stuff?"

"Yeah, what's the problem?" Lu Han laughed. "That was the closest thing I had in my hand that time, so I didn't think twice to put it in your luggage. I bet you've already worn it."

Sehun accidentally spat a big black pearl with some drops of bubble tea into Lu Han's face, causing the older to erupt in more laughter.

"See your reaction? I'm not mad, but don't even try to deny it." Lu Han smirked and wiped his face with another set of tissue sheets.

Actually, Sehun could still remember the time he secretly tried out Lu Han's boxers while his brother Yifan was out at work.

It was a hot summer day and he wanted to sleep with only his underwear on. So he grabbed the nearest pair of boxers that his hands could land on, not fully noticing that it was Lu Han's. He just noticed it when he woke up.

After that, he washed the underwear with vanilla detergent to preserve Lu Han's scent. Yeah. Sehun is really a hopeless romantic. But he will never admit it, even to himself.

"You, clad in nothing but my boxers would be a pretty sexy and sinful sight to see. I could almost imagine it." Lu Han was thinking out loud, not breaking eye contact which made the statement more intense, making Sehun's face blush.

"See, your face is now the color of my boxers! Hahaha!"

Lu Han broke into laughter again, but this time earning a slap in the arm from Sehun. He was already healed because it had been a week since the beat up incident, but his arm still stings from slaps.

"Ouch, be careful!" Lu Han moaned in pain.

"That's what you deserve for being a shameless pervert!"

"Acting like you didn't enjoy it. I know deep down inside, you like that idea too."

"I didn't!" Sehun shouted, completely in denial.

"Why are you blushing then?"

"B-because, it's so hot in here! Whew, the temperature is getting warmer and warmer these days." Sehun started to fan himself with the menu card, and wiping imaginary sweat off his brows.

"You don't have to deny it. You don't have to refuse, Sehun-ah." Lu Han gently put down the menu card that Sehun's been rapidly fanning to himself. "You know why it's so hot?"

"Because of the destruction of the ozone layer, the sun's harmful rays melt the polar ice caps into liquid which fills the seas with additional-"

"Because I'm here."

To which Lu Han earned another slap in the arm from Sehun.

"You're so full of yourself!"

"I was just teasing you, I love seeing you get irritated." Lu Han cautiously massaged his bruised arm, which was abused for the second time in a row.

"You're a sadistic little deer, aren't you?"

"You're a sadistic and violent and brutal and disrespectful little punk! How can you answer to your gege like that?!"

"That's because you started it." Sehun pointed out.

"No, you started it because you got my underwear."

"Which you intentionally packed inside my luggage."

"Which you intentionally wore."

"I did not!"

"Yes you did! Then why were you blushing earlier?! Why were you denying the truth?!"

"I WASN'T-"

"Ma'am, Sir, sorry to interrupt you, but here's your order, Ma'am." A waitress with a flimsy uniform showcasing her fake silicon cleavage put a bowl of dimsum in front of Lu Han.

Sehun snickered secretly, he just loves it when someone mistakes Lu Han for being a girl.

"I'm not a girl!" Lu Han shouted at her, and she apologized afterwards, but still had the nerve to wink at Sehun.

"Why are you so unprofessional? Don't you have respect towards your customers, huh?" Lu Han asked the waitress impatiently, trying to control his temper.

"I'm sorry ma'am, I mean, Sir." The waitress bowed in respect, embarrassed because of Lu Han's sudden outburst.

"You better be. And do your job properly! Your job is to serve food to the customers, not flirt with them!"

"Y-yes Sir!" And then she walked away with her head hung low.

Sehun did not pay attention to the girl. Instead he focused his eyes on the very aggravated Lu Han- who was now red with wrath.

He was kind of holding onto his chopsticks too strongly that it broke into two in his hand alone. After that, Lu Han just used the spoon and fork to eat his dimsum.

"Lu-ge, are you alright?"

"I am, okay! And it's not that I feel bad for the broken chopsticks!"

"No... that's not my point."

Sehun was surprised at the Chinese male's reaction earlier. He never viewed Lu Han as the overly-possessive type of guy, but he decided that he really likes it when Lu Han acts all clingy. The dominant one. He suddenly felt very safe in Lu Han's arms, and he wanted to always be with the other one. He didn't even bother to know why. He was just overjoyed.

"Then what is your point?" Lu Han frowned, taking a sip from Sehun's bubble tea drink.

"Why did you shout at her?"

"Because I hate those kinds of girls that inject silicon in their breasts and asses, trying to look sexy, flirting with customers, and mistaking me for a girl! Just like the tons of girls you brought to our dorm back then."

"Are... are you jealous?"

"Me? Jealous? Never!" Lu Han laughed, bumping his fist on the table. "Don't say ridiculous things, Sehun-ah!"

"I know you are." Sehun winked.

Lu Han was about to protest, but then he was cut off by Sehun, feeding him a meat bun. "It's okay. I won't tell anyone."

"You have nothing to tell!"

"I know that you are, so shut up!" Sehun commanded him in a kind but scary way.

"Or else?" Lu Han challenged, amused of what the other one has in his mind.

"Or else I'll kiss you. Here. Right in front of that waitress." Sehun's tone was cold and strong, but his face shows the exact opposite. He was shying away, trying to hide his reddening face behind a menu card.

"Go on. I won't mind at all." Lu Han shrugged and leaned towards the surprised Korean, who wasn't expecting for Lu Han to react so smoothly.

"You... you want me to?"

"I want you to kiss me." Lu Han dared, the stare of his sparkling doe eyes almost melted Sehun off his seat.

"Okay." Sehun said, leaning forward as well.

This is it, Sehun. It's now or never.

"Baby, baby, baby ooh~ Baby, baby, baby nooo~"

Sehun's phone rang in his pocket, and he fished it out to answer the caller.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Sehun, I've been worrying so much! Why didn't you answer my calls earlier? Oh gosh, I've been waiting in front of your university for almost an hour but I never see you outside! Where are you now? I'm going to pick you up. Please, don't make me worry this much!"

"Sorry ge... I forgot to tell you that I have a group study after school." Sehun fibbed. It wasn't a group study. It was a couple study. Or in Sehun's point of view, a date.

"I can help you study. Don't you have faith in me? I was the valedictorian when I was in highschool right? I'm always available if you need me."

"Okay... Yifan-ge, I'll head straight to the university now, since the restaurant that I'm in is pretty near our school. Okay. Bye." Sehun ended the call, feeling pretty bad for himself and for his older brother because he made Yifan wait too long.

"Lu-ge, I think I have to leave now." Sehun said, standing up. He wanted Lu Han to go with him and walk him to Yifan's car so badly, but he can't even say it. He was too afraid of being rejected. What if Lu Han says no?

"Okay, take care." Lu Han's expression dimmed a bit ever since Sehun talked to Yifan over the phone.

So he's not going to walk with me... what will I even expect from him? He's playing dense again. Sehun was about to walk out of the restaurant, when a hand grabbed his own.

"Sehun, are you free on Tuesday after class?" Lu Han asked him.

"I think so. Why?"

"Can you head to our dormitory room once the classes end?"

"A-are you inviting me to a d-"

"For our literature project." He smiled.

The dormitory room was nostalgic. It's full of memories, good and bad. But how would it look like now, that the Korean boy has moved out? Did Lu Han even share the said room with someone else?

Sehun just nodded. Because even if it's not a date, at least they were going to meet privately, right? Not that Sehun has any of those ideas in his mind. He would cherish every second of bonding with Lu Han.

"Fine, I'll meet you in the park at four-thirty pm, Tuesday afternoon. Deal?"

"Deal."

"Goodbye, Sehun."

"Goodbye, Hyung."

Sehun wanted to shout and jump in overflowing happiness. I can't wait until Tuesday!!!

--

QOTD: what do you think will happen to ChanBaek? Omg I really like ChanBaek, they're so adorable~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

607 40 9
Falling in love with one of his group members was not part of Minsu's plan, and it's only getting harder and harder to hide it.
974 20 1
When Luhan said that he wanted everything to fade away, he hadn't meant it. "What happens when it all goes dark?"
15.3K 589 23
Luhan wants Vanessa badly. he even did something that cannot be forgiven. But in the meantime, the real bad guy kidnaps Vanessa. who knew that he wan...