Can Love Happen Twice..???

By sizzlingblacky

" I hate you.." I said looking straight into his eyes with anger and hurt in my heart. I felt his warm breat... More

Prologue..
You are still my Pumpkin..
Love birds....
Two can play this game..
Am I destined to like only him in this lifetime.
The Three Musketeers..
"History repeats itself!!"
Oh god what have I done.
Its my part to seek forgiveness..
Be ready Mr.Turner..
Maybe we have a Chance again!
In which both hearts year separately..
Jealous much?
Just when I thought we had a chance
Mission accomplished..
I think I have triggered a wrong switch.
I have a very very bad feeling about this...
Love bites...
End of excursion
You are my treasure...
Sweet and Sour..
I lost myself in him..
Betrayal!! Again!!!
Lost
Even if we are miles apart...
Nothing in this world..
You are my life...
Epilogue

Of all the persons in the world ..

8.5K 120 8
By sizzlingblacky

Ugh...

Not the same music again. I grabbed another bunch of my comforter and covered my ears. Again when I started to feel sleepy endeavouring each second, the same music started Ringing. I am going to kill that Stupid hell of a thing I thought and threw the comforter over my head..

I shot a glare at the devil who disturbed my sleep only to notice that the stupid alarm clock went off fifteen minutes earlier itself which means I have only 20 minutes to get ready and reach my office.

"Oh Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit." I jumped out of my bed and ran to the bathroom.

Within fifteen minutes I was completly ready. Well not completly but nearly ready. I still have to comb my hair. Not having time for that I decided to make a messy bun out of it which worked very well since I have rolled in my bed heavilylast night.

I grabbed a cup of coffee from the cafeteria on the way to my office. I was practically running to catch the lift not even looking at the persons coming opposite of me. It was too late to reduce my speed only to bump the man infront of me. Coffee spilled all over the shirt ruining its shine. I cursed myself for this carelessness. Its going to take forever to wash this stain.

" I am so sorry Mr.Lanter. I really didn't see you there.." I tried my puppy dog eyes looking at the man who was standing there dumbfounded whether to shout or scream by my gesture.

"Are you alright Mr.Lanter? I am sorry that your shirt got spoiled because of me." I waited for him to say something instead of staring at my face. He looked dumbfounded by my outcome.

"Umm sorry Ms.Williams. I didn't mean to bump into you. Are you alright..? " He said looking seriously worried...

"Oh she's perfectly fine Matt if it is your first priority now.. Look at your shirt will you? You are staining the office floors with coffee.." We were interrupted by none other than my life saver Amanda. I expected her a little sooner.

Matt came 'down to earth' realising his original state " Yes sure Ms.Carter. I am leaving though.." he said and looked at me. "Dont worry Ms.Williams its just a stain. I'll catch you later." He winked at me. I tried my best to smile at him but all I wanted was to stick my tongue at him..

"That is a trick I have to learn from you. For sure.." Amanda came near me.

" What trick Ms.Carter???.." I asked looking at her with the same cute look I gave Matt.

"Oh definetly you dont know. Come on you little prankster work awaits.." She dragged me to the lift..

"Is it my fault that they all drool like that? And ofcourse you know I don't use my skills unless it is neccessary" I rolled my eyes at her. "Atleast it helps me at occasions.." I shrugged at her.

" Yeah not everyone can get a perfect body like you. You look beautiful even with those messy bun Nora. Its a gift. If I was born a man, I would have fallen head over heels for you" She said pinching my nose. I brushed off her fingers and gave her a glare for which she bursted laughing.

"Shut up"

"Try that glare with our boss" She said that out a little louder for which I nudged her in the elbow.

-----------------------

After five hours of work I really felt exhausted..I rested my head at the edge of my desk.. I didn't realise I fell asleep on my desk until something curled in my ear. I tried to push it away but it again crept inside my ear little far than before...

I jerked myself away from the desk to find Sam laughing hardly. I tried to glare at him only to join him in laughing. "Woah Nora you're really asleep huh??" He said inbetween laughs..

" Sorry didn't mean to.. How long have I been out.??" I said looking at my wrist watch.

"Just for a minute Nora. Come on its noon and I am hungry." He practically dragged me out of my chair.

Well Sam and Amanda are my besties after I joined this office as a fresher. We three had the best synchronisation in thinking.. I can't think of my life here without those two crazy idiots.

"Oh I forgot to tell you that Mr.Asher wanted to meet you before lunch.." He stopped me and held my hand.

I sighed not knowing what to do because I know he would pick up a single oppurtunity to talk with me. Mr.Asher had an interest on me since the day I walked inside this building. He has proposed me a lot of times but I don't even have the slightest bit of interest in him. He didn't torture or harass me. He was being genuine and waiting for me so that someday I would say yes to him..

"We'll wait for you in the cafeteria Nora. Or do you want me to come with you.??" Sam asked me looking concerned.

" No. It's no big deal. Go I'll be there.." I pushed him and walked to Mr.Asher's office.

I knocked at his door. " Come in.." I heard him talking over phone. He gestured me to sit on the chair in front of him. I stood there hoping he would relieve me quickly. I am hungry.

My eyes roamed everywhere else in the room except his eyes.. I know he would be checking me out. My thoughts confirmed when I caught him off guard looking at me. He chuckled trying to hide his embarrassment. What's with all the guys checking me out every chance they get. Why do I still feel guilty if some other guy checks me out. As if I am cheating. When will I ever be free from his thoughts. I sighed..

" You can sit Ms.Williams. And are you OK? You look tired." I didn't realize he had already ended his call and was staring at me.

" Its fine Mr.Asher. Just hungry. You wanted me here..??" I asked coming straight to the point praying to god not to make this meet another proposal of him.

" How many times do I have to remind you to call me Kevin Nora.." He said having his favourite smirk on his face and leaning forward placing both his hands on the table. To be frank he's not a bad sight to watch. He's good looking with built up body; Good attitude. But I dont know why Kevin's not reaching upto my heart like he did..

" Ok Kevin.Tell me do you need anything..??" I said trying to hide the irritation in my voice..

" Yeah about that. You know we have a new recruit for Mr.Thompson's job right..??" He asked me.

Poor Mr.Thompson of sixty years was my friend who retired recently. He was like my father at times. I missed him really bad...

" Yeah heard about that..!!" I paused waiting for him to reply and tell why it is important for me to know about the new recruit..

" Well since you and Mr.Thompson used to work together the new recruit will also be working with you as a temporary. So that you dont have to do all your works alone. And he's new to our field so you will have to guide him to..."

" Yeah sure.. " I said to him. Well there's not going to be a problem since I'll be free from my work a bit. Who knows replacement of Mr.Thompson may also turn out to be a fatherly figure like him. I won't miss my dad so much either even though we meet every month.

" He's supposed to be here by 3 pm for his interview with me which you'll accompany with.." He said smiling like it was the best thing that happened to him. Oh come on you dont have to remind me each and every moment that you like me..

" Why me??.. And haven't you interviewed him earlier ??.. I never interview new recruits. Guess he'll be way too older than me so would that be appropriate..?? I asked hoping he would leave me out of this mess.

Really interview. Not my area..!!

"No Nora. I think he's just as your age. Since you are going to work with him you'll be there. No I haven't interviewed him. He's recommended by our boss. So formality.." He completed with a shrug..

" Ok I'll be there.. See you then.." I said and turned..

" I'll be waiting.." I heard him say. He's not going to grow up.. I mentally thought and left his room.

--------------------------

" So are you ready for your first interview..??" Amanda nudged me in the elbow. "Oh dont remind me Amanda... I am already exhausted..!!" I murmured literally falling on my seat.

" Dont worry darling. Think about it. The new recruit maybe a cocky handsome person who'll make you drool all over.." She said rolling her eyes.

" Stop drooling on my table will you? He's not going to be an Cocky Arrogant Handsome Person. Even if he's so I've no interest in hitting him." I said rubbing my head to get rid of the head ache forming up. I get pretty upset by these small headaches.

"Come on Nora. You have to move on. When was the last time you dated someone? Loosen up girl." She patted my shoulders.

"Whatever..Its getting late for the meet. Catch you later." I waved at her and reached Kevin's cabin.

----------------------

Layla, Kevin's secretary peeped her head through the door giving him the best smile of her face... Pure flirting, way to go girl..

" Sir the new recruit Mr.Turner is here." She said..

" Let him in.." He said and turned towards me asking for my concern. I nodded in response.

Mr.Turner.. Why do I have a feeling that I know this person before. No that can't be like that. I thought to myself maybe he will be some handsome stranger as Amanda said. But I could'nt stop fiddling my fingers nervously...

Suddenly the door opened to reveal a perfect gentleman in suit. I was scanning him from toe until my eyes landed on his face.

Some one please tell me I am dreaming.

All my energy drained out and I felt very weak in my knees. Of all the persons in the world why him..????

" You..??" I literally shouted forgetting about my reputation at the same time he said the same word...

What the hell...

------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys..

So how was the first chapter.. Kept my promise of writing the first chapter today itself ignoring the pain in my fingers..

I know you all would have guessed who the person was.. Wait to find out whats gonna happen between them..

Love ya all..

@sizzlingblacky

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

819K 14.2K 82
Two best friends are realising that they aren't kids anymore, and they have desires that need to be fulfilled. So who better to experiment with than...
6.9K 715 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...
593 50 41
At 24 years old, Audrey is slowly achieving her dreams. A teacher, working in a challenging, rough-around-the-edges high school, every day is differ...
556K 18K 72
How would you react when the sunny bright atmosphere turns into dark cloudy and you find yourself getting pushed into dark valley ? How would you re...