Kik ✧ joshler [✔️]

By velvetfrnk

Josh accidentally meets Tyler over kik and soon, things start to unfold. » accomplishments: #1 on the joshler... More

prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one (pilots)
character asks [closed]
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
epilogue
character answers
sequel
q&a? [closed]
q&a answers
1 MILLION READS
q&a pt 2?
q&a pt2!
new text fic! + author's note

twenty-five

23.1K 1.1K 2.3K
By velvetfrnk

Alright, the peace didn't last for long.

When Tyler noticed that everyone in the house was starting to get more intoxicated, he ran straight for the bathroom.

He climbed inside the bathtub, sitting down in it. Pulling his knees up to his chest, Tyler started thinking of what would Josh think of him now.

Did he think he was a loser? Would he think that he's a buzzkill or boring because he doesn't like this type of scene?

Josh seems more part of this scene than Tyler. So what would he think about him now?

But now, Tyler was questioning something else.

Where was Josh?

This got Tyler out of the bathroom in less than a second. He had to find out where Josh was.

He walked down the hall and back to the scene of drunken people. Pushing past them, he wondered if it was too late to go back to his hiding place now.

Scouring the place and calling his name, Tyler still couldn't find him. How was it so hard to not find him when his hair is bright red?

Tyler's last resolve; were the bedrooms. And he did not want to search those. But seeing that he couldn't find his Josh anywhere, that was his last resolve.

He walked down the hall quietly, peeking inside each door he found. At least no one was fucking anywhere, so this made everything much easier for him.

He noticed that the last room's door wasn't closed. Okay, so maybe someone was fucking.

Moans echoed from the room, making Tyler cringe. He had to leave but curiosity got the best of him.

He peaked through the small space in the doorway, regretting it instantly.

He saw a full head of dyed, bright red hair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

455K 24.1K 80
NEW CHAT (1) tyler and josh started talking over the internet. fortunate and unfortunate events occur after. they meet. it's not always fine and dand...
5.5K 170 18
a tyler x reader fanfic + cute josh shenanigans
377K 15.7K 51
Tyler finds a random number on a random table and randomly texts it. cringe level 100000000 btw this was the first joshler I ever wrote so its super...
11.3K 358 26
Josh is depressed. Hell, if I were him I would be too. He slowly but surely fights off his own 'blurryface' with the assistance of the cutie Tyler, w...