Mates with a Dom

By butttercupp

SEQUEL TO MATES WITH BENEFITS Zack is Nolan's best friend. A pretty boy that gets all the girls of course. Th... More

Mates with a Dom
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 14

9.3K 238 10
By butttercupp

I traced my hand up and down her naked back as we laid on the floor, our legs intertwined, and her head resting on my chest. Her breath hitched occasionally as she still sobbed quietly. 

The hours seemed to all melt together. Before I knew it the moonlight was shining brightly through the window. 

I peeked down at Brooklyn’s face. Her eyes were glazed over as she stared at nothing in particular. 

“Hey?” I said, making her look at me. “Wanna go for a run?” She seemed to debate it for a few moments until she nodded her head.

We both stood up, stretching. I averted my eyes from Brooklyn as I tried my hardest to control myself. “Please for the love of god; put something on before I fucking attack you!” I growled loudly. 

A hint of a smirk touched her lips. She walked over to the dresser and pulled out a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. She quickly pulled them on, also slipping a pair of flip flops onto her feet.

I grabbed her hand, squeezing it tightly, as we walked down the stairs and out of the house. “Is there a park or something around here?” I asked. 

“There’s a forest right around there.” she pointed. 

We headed in that direction, walking at a leisurely pace. 

Though I only wanted to think about how beautiful Brooklyn looked when the moonlight shined on her face and illuminated her eyes, the only thing my brain could process was the engraving on her skin and the small amount of information that she had told me. I desperately wanted more. I needed to know what had happened to her. 

“I know that you want to know more.” Brooklyn said, breaking the silence. 

“I do, but I don’t want to push you. You don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to.” 

She sighed, “No, no… I want to talk about it. It’s j-just really hard. Just… give me some time.” 

“Of course.” 

We rounded a corner just as she revealed more information to me. 

“His name is Sebastian Whitley. He was… my everything.” She squeezed my hand. 

“Brooklyn, you don’t have t…” 

“Sshh… I want to talk about it.” She took a deep breath. “We met when I was 15; I was still in high school. He was 27.” 

“Seriously? He was a rapist?” 

“Zack please…” 

“Sorry.” I zipped my lips. 

She continued, “I dropped out when I was 16, for him. We ran away together. He took me to his estate in Massachusetts. He bought me three brand new cars, shoes, and clothes… friends.” We rounded another corner. “On my 17th birthday he asked me to marry him. I didn’t hesitate to say yes. And after that… he was never the same.” I looked at her face. Her eyes were more green than blue, something I had never seen before. 

“He began to become more secretive, angrier, more controlling. He thought that marriage meant that he owned me, like I was his property. He stopped me from seeing my friends, keeping me locked in the house all day. I wasn’t allowed to do anything without him or his permission. H-he hit me… over and over and over.” 

“He had never told me exactly what his job was, only that he made enough money to give me whatever I wanted. He came home smelling like perfume with lip stick stains on his shirt. Every time I questioned him about it he would just shrug it off and ignore me.” 

Brooklyn abruptly stopped walking, squeezing her eyes shut as she recounted her memory. “One time he came home drunk with a couple of girls and a few of his friends that I knew he worked with. They were all sitting around drinking while the girls danced in front them. I hid behind the wall as I watched them. I was quiet until I saw Sebastian grab one of the girls and pull her onto his lap. He kissed her, touched her, and before I knew it his pants were around his ankles while the girl was riding him.” 

“I marched in there and grabbed the girl by her hair and pulled her off of him. Sebastian was angrier than I had ever seen him before. 

“What did I tell you?! When company is here you are to stay upstairs in the bedroom!” he said. 

“I know… b-but you’re down here having sex with some girl!” I yelled back. “Were getting married it three months Sebastian! Did you forget that?” I mentally smacked myself; I was definitely going to get it tonight. 

“No I didn’t forget, but you must have forgotten who you’re speaking to.” 

“You know what? I’m done! I’m not doing this shit anymore!” I ripped his ring from my finger and threw it to the floor. I turned around and stomped out of the living room. 

“Boss, you gonna let her talk to you like that?” His friends mumbled behind me. “She seems a little out of hand; maybe you should be teaching her a lesson. Better yet, we can all teach her a lesson.” 

I felt Sebastian walking up behind me when he grabbed onto my arm and dragged me back into the living room. He pushed me into the circle of his friends as he snarled at me. 

“I told myself that you were too young for this. I said I would wait until 18. But you’re such a little bitch!” He grabbed onto my shirt, ripping it from my body.  

“What are you doing?! Stop!” I tried to walk away but one of his friends held me firmly in place, holding my arms to my side.

He pulled my bra off, shredding my shorts and panties next. He threw me onto the large couch. 

“Stop, stop!” I said, cutting Brooklyn off. I couldn’t bear to hear anymore. Brooklyn sniffled as she wiped tears from her eyes. 

“That night… I lost a piece of myself.” She began walking again, I trailed behind. I could make out the outline of the forest now. 

“The next day he dragged me out of the house and to a black warehouse. We went down to the basement, it was a club. He pushed me into a room where three woman dressed me up in a corset, panties, and heels, fixed my hair, and did my make up; covering all of the dark purple bruises on my face and body. No one even asked me what I happened, I guess they knew.” 

“He grabbed me from the room and then forced me onto a stage where other girls were standing. He whispered in my ear that if I tried to run away he would make me sorry.” 

“He walked away while I stayed there with the other girls. Bright lights shined on all of us as the black curtain was pulled up.” 

I squinted my eyes as I looked at the hundreds of men packed into the club, their eyes all glued to us, or was it just me. They smiled as they pointed to the stage and laughed with their friends. It seemed as if all their fingers were pointing at me. 

“Good evening, gentlemen.” A mc’s voice boomed around the club. “We have a very fine selection of sweets tonight. Get you checkbooks out ‘cause were about to begin! Our first is Megan.” A brunette to the right of me stepped forward. She was extremely tall and skinny. She was dressed in black leather shorts and a bra covered with spikes, 12 inch heels on her feet. “Megan is a gymnast of course and we all know how valuable a gymnast is. We will start the bidding at $1,000.” 

“$1,500.” a man in the audience shouted out. 

“$2,000.” someone else shouted. 

“$2,000 going once… twice… sold! Please come up and collect your prize good sir.” 

An old man that was hobbling with a cane came to the stage. He reached up and snatched the girl off of the stage, handing over a check to one of the men standing to the side. 

This went on for hours, each girl being sold off one by one. A red head girl and I were the only two left on the stage. 

“Next up we have Kailey! I think some of you gentlemen know Kailey very well; she is one of our old favorites. Let’s start at $10,000.” 

“$15,000!” 

“$16,000!” 

“$18,000!” 

“$21,500!” 

“$22,000!” 

“$23,000!”

“$45,000!” someone far in the back shouted. 

“Alright, $45,000 going once… going twice… sold to the man in the blue jacket!” 

I looked up from the floor in time to see Sebastian hand over a check as he grabbed the hand of the girl and slowly lead her off the stage. 

I fumed silently, turning to walk off the stage when I suddenly heard my name called. 

“And last, but certainly not least, we have Brooklyn. A special gift, straight from the boss. She is his own private toy that he has decided to share with the rest of us. This is her first time with this, so gentlemen please be gentle.” Everyone’s laughs echoed throughout the club. “Bids start at $50,000!” 

Men everywhere yelled out ridiculous amounts of money until one man’s amount couldn’t be matched. “Sold for $185,000!” 

My eyes bulged as I watched the guy who had just “purchased” me walk to the stage. He was undoubtedly handsome with his dark hair and pale blue eyes. He reached his hand up. I took it, walking down the steps. 

He led me out of the warehouse and to his fancy car. We drove for a while until we came to a large house. He threw me over his shoulder and carried me into the house and into the basement. He blindfolded me, handcuffed my hands and my ankles to the bed. 

“And that night, I lost the rest of me. I lost my soul.” 

I looked around and noticed that we were now in the forest. “And every night after that… that’s what I did for two years.” 

I stopped walking and took a deep breath, my brain trying to process all of the information that she had just given me. “Brooklyn…” I said but stopped when I saw that she had already stripped out of her clothes and her wolf was darting deeper into the forest.

I quickly pulled off mine, placing them next to hers and switched into my wolf. 

I ran after her, catching up quickly.

My wolf relished in the feel of being free and around his mate. I stopped as I marveled at her wolf. The fur was a mixture of grey and blue, her eyes black. My wolf gave a lopsided grin, tongue flapping out. 

She walked over to me nuzzling into my neck. I nuzzled her back. Eventually we were on the ground, rolling around in the leaves as we lapped at each others snouts. My wolf became more feverish with every passing minute, unable to control his urges to mount her here and now. I slowly felt myself losing my reigns on him as I tried to stop it. 

Brooklyn’s wolf whined under my wolf as he desperately tried to mate her.

I quickly switched back to my original form as a last resort, not wanting to hurt her.

I laid on my back as I breathed in and out deeply. I wasn’t sure how much longer I could keep myself under control. 

Brooklyn changed back to her original form also. She rolled over so that she was laying next me. 

She leant down slowly kissing my lips, before kissing down my chin, neck and shoulder. 

I grabbed her shoulders. “Brooklyn stop. I-I don’t know how much longer I can stop myself, and my wolf.” 

“I don’t want you to stop yourself. I want you.” she said, kissing me again. “All of you.” 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6K 2.1K 41
The last thing Mateo Kane wants is a mate. As the second born Alpha son, with no responsibilities, his plans for himself do not include settling down...
67.9K 1.7K 12
Rory has been trying to move past his feelings for his ex best friends for many years. He is over always been put second to nothing with them. When t...
1.6M 64.9K 15
Runt doesn't know what his real name is. He's been called that for his entire life by everyone he knows, and cannot remember being addressed as anyth...
2.7M 50.5K 25
Nolan doesn't want a mate at all. But then his mate Emery shows up and wants him to change his player ways and be a real mate to her. Nolan refuses t...