If I Wait Here

By timelordlevine

Grace, 25 year old Maroon 5 fan, decides to catch a concert with her friend. When she gets there things go wr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 4

158 6 4
By timelordlevine

I wake up slowly and feel myself in someones arms. I remember falling asleep in Adam Levine's bed with his close by....... um.........

I just relax because I already know I'm in Adam's arms, and I'm freaking out. I feel him move a little behind me and just move with him, not wanting to disturb him. 

He moves a little more then speaks to me.

"Good morning. When did this happen?" You could hear the smile in his voice. 

"I don't know. I came out of the bathroom after changing and you were asleep, so I fell asleep on the other end."

He shifted so I was laying on my back with him hovering above me. I could feel his breath on me and i felt like this moment would last forever. I wanted it to last forever. 

"You could have waken me up," he said.

"I didn't want to be mean and make you leave your own bed," I replied.

"I still would have moved for you."

He started to lean down to kiss me. Then, like all books and movies, there was a knock at the door. Adam looked me in the eyes for a second before getting the door. I think he changed when I did, because now he was in his boxers and one of his t-shirts. Very sexy. 

"Yeah?" Adam asked as he answered the door.

"Dude, we have to get ready soon. The concert, remember?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.3K 1.6K 30
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
567K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
150K 5.3K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
61K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...