Stay With Me

BritishLover1221 tarafından

He left me that night of the accident. He left for me, because of me. Daha Fazla

Your Highness 1.
Knock, Knock Jokes 2.
Inconsiderate 3.
Stubborn 4.
Party 6.

Costumes 5.

17 0 0
BritishLover1221 tarafından

"So what then?" Louis asked. He sat on my bed with his legs crossed while scrolling through his laptop.

Halloween was in less than two weeks and we didn't have anything planned.

"Maybe we can throw like a party or something?" I suggested.

Louis's face lit up like he was thinking about it. We never really threw parties, only like once or twice in middle school but that's basically it.

I sat on the floor scrolling through instagram trying to figure out what exactly to do. I double tapped on a picture of Lily and one of her friends. I didn't really know her other friends. Whenever I hung out with Lily they backed off. I made a mental note of introducing myself to them. Maybe at her party I'll- oh yeah! Lily's Halloween party!

"Oh, nevermind. Lily invited us to her party, remember?"

Louis groaned falling back into the bed.

"But won't it be awkward we ended things kinda bad."

Shrugging, I got up and sat down next to Lou.

"I guess not that bad, cause she told me to extend the invitation towards you."

Lele wasn't really mad at Lou, she's the kind that doesn't hold a grudge, it was sorta weird though.

"Alright then, but we still have to find a costume."

Louis sat up straight and started going through a bunch of online websites to shop for a costume.

"Let's see.." I said going through the list with him.

"We can be power rangers, or Superman and Superwoman, maybe Harley, and that joker guy. Oh! Sick! We can be Batman and Robin!" I exclaimed looking through the list of costumes.

"So? Whatcha think?" I asked.

Louis scrunched up his eyebrows, turning his thinking face on.

"Well, I'm all at it for those, I like the idea of batman but who would be Batman and who would be Robin?" He turned to look at me waiting for me to answer.

I scoffed. "Well of course I'd be batman."

Louis rolled his eyes. "And why is that?"

"Cos he's awesome! Like me!" I said in a duh tone.

"Well batman is a man, and he's tough. So he should be a man!" Louis said puffing up his chest and patting it with a closed fist.

I laughed and shoved Louis's shoulder gently.

"Which is why you shouldn't be batman." I chuckled.

Louis's mouth fell opens. "Well, I guess none of us can be batman then"

I squinted at the screen and read the next suggestion. "what about, inflatable conjoined twins?"

I clicked on the picture of the costume, "what the hell?!" I laughed out loud at the costume of these two inflatable fat guys stuck to each other.

Lou laughed looking closely at the picture. "Oh my god, imagine actually wearing that?" he laughed.

"nuh uh." I laughed.

Louis scrolled past the picture still laughing a little, probably imagining us wearing that costume.

"We can be superman and wonder woman." he stated.

I looked at the simple costume, and nodded"Alright, sounds good to me. How about we break streotypes, you be wonder woman." I joked.

"Fuck no." he laughed. "My ass is too big for that little skirt."

I laughed shoving him a little. "What?" he laughed. "Yours is just a tad bit smaller than mine." he laughed.

I rolled my eyes, but couldn't help but laughing at the image of Lou wearing a skirt.

We ordered the costumes and got ready for babysitting today.

I lazily put on a pair of yoga pants, and a hoodie. Grabbing my shoes I sat on the ground putting them on.

"What do you think babysitting will be like?" I asked.

Louis shrugged, slipping on his own shoes.

I put on mine frowning. "What if something happens?"

"What do you mean?" He sat up looking at me. His head tilted to the side in confusion.

"I mean, what if we somehow screw it up and hurt them. What if we drop them and they turn out all dumb, like you-"

"What? I'm not-"

"or what if we feed it the wrong thing. Or if-?"

"Chars! Chill, look my mom explained everything to us, and so will Mrs.Frank. We even stayed up watching YouTube videos on how to handle small humans" Louis chuckled grabbing on to my shoulders.

I nodded slowly shaking my nerves off. I don't want to hurt those babies and end up getting sued, that'd be awful, especially since I'm broke. But then again as I said:
They're babies, all they do is eat, sleep, and poop.

"Yeah." I exhaled. I gulped and hugged Louis. Lou gently hugged back. He inhaled and nodded. "No probs Char."

"I don't know what I'd do without you."

He chucked and patted my back.

"Alright." He said grabbing his hoodie. "Let's go."

I nodded. I grabbed my phone and stuffed it in my pocket. I followed louis down the stairs and met my mom downstairs.

"See you later honey." My mom waved.

She was sitting on the couch watching Law & Order with a bowl of chips. She was relaxed cause she wouldn't have to be doing anything today.

"Bye mom." I said and walked out onto my porch with louis.

Johannah was already waiting in her black Toyota out in front of my house.

"Shotgun." Louis exclaimed walking towards the passenger seat.

I rolled my eyes getting into the back seat.

"Hey guys, are you ready for your first day of babysitting?" She asked.

I shrugged.

"I guess." Louis and I answered.

Throughout the rest of the ride Johannah continued giving us rules on what to do and not with the babies. Half of the time I couldn't hear a thing she said cos I plugged in my headphones. I listened to music the rest of the way there, which was surprisingly only ten minutes away from my house.

"Remember guys, don't microwave the bottle-"

"Put it in warm water. Yeah, mom. We know." Louis and I waved at her as she drove off to do whatever she does when we're not around.

Louis slung his arm over my shoulder and squeezed it.

"Alright Chars. Ready for..uh..work?"

I chuckled. "Yeah I guess. I've always wanted to see the inside of Mrs. Frank's house. Remember what a freak she was?"

Back when she was our teacher she was a huge neat freak. Every time we had snack time we had to have like a million napkins on our tables for no crumbs, and if we dropped some on the floor she literally had a small broom to clean up the floor with.

Louis nodded in agreement. "Yeah totally, I bet that house is cleaner than anything. I wonder if she has like something weird. Ya'know?"

Mrs. Frank is basically the definition of perfect. Perfect body, perfect husband, perfect car, everything! So I'm guessing Louis' main goal was to find some sort of flaw. But so far by the looks of it even her house was perfect. It was a pretty grayish blue colour with beautiful windows and they had the greenest grass, with flowers and stuff on the side.

"Yeah, alright. Let's go."

We walked up to the front door and rung in the doorbell twice. Immediately I heard the clacking of heels coming towards the door. It reminded me back to when she was our teacher and she would walk around the classroom.

The dooor opened wide and we were greeted by a huge white smile.

"Charlotte, Lewis." She greeted us. She gave me a nice hug and shook Louis' hand.

"Hello Mrs. Frank, and umm...its pronounced Louis." Louis smiled awkwardly.

"Ah yes, Lou-eh. Sorry I forgot."

Its...its no problem." Louis shrugged giving a fake smile. I couldn't hide my huge grin. Louis hated when someone pronounced his name wrong, usually I would do it on purpose just to piss him off or tease him. But right now I could tell he was struggling not to comment on it like he usually would.

"Mmh. And you Charlotte, how are you?" She opened the door wider letting us into the house.

"You can call me Charlie if you want. And I've been-"

"What? No! Charlotte is such a beautiful name. You should be proud of it." Mentally I rolled my eyes. I knew it was Louis' turn to laugh, I hated being called Charlotte just as much as Louis hated being called Lewis. Don't get me wrong I love my name. its beautiful, but I feel Charlie is more me...if that makes sense.

I scratched the back of my neck. "Uh, yeah." I said. I knew I had to get used to her calling me Charlotte again, like back when she was my teacher.

Mrs.Frank nodded. "Alright, before I leave let me show you around."

After basically an hour of walking around her, not surprisingly, perfect house. She grabbed her keys and stuff and left.

Did I mention her kids were so damn perfect!

The girls name was Kendall, and the boy was Andrew. Andrew looked like a little blue peanut, and so did Kendall, but she wore pink.

Right now the kids were sleeping so Louis and I had absolutely nothing to do. I grunted, sitting on the couch.

"Well, since there's nothing to do how about we take a peek around the house again. This time actually explore for something."

I chuckled and nodded. "Alright, let's see what weird fetishes this girl got.

We searched through the kitchen cabinets first. Louis opened all the drowers dramatically and then flinging them shut. I cringed every time.

"Lou, hush the babies are-" just then we heard a cry. Then seconds later we heard another. Lou and I froze, I wasn't even breathing. I looked at louis and he was looking back me with wide eyes. Like a deer in headlights.

"What do we do?" He whispered.

The cries got louder and more annoying by the second. I shrugged, "I don't know." I whispered back.

"Well...don't just stand there let's go."

I nodded and followed louis upstairs to the nursery.

Slowly, we opened the door. I covered my ears with both my hands frowning. They're so loud but so tiny.

The screams didn't sound human.

A panicked expression crossed Louis' face. "Oh my god, what do we do!"

"Uh, I don't know, I don't know!"

Louis pulled out his phone and dialed a number. "Mom. They're screaming. Oh god, I don't know? What? What? Speak louder! No, I'm scared! Nuh uh! What? Oh. Alright fine." He handed me the phone and I placed it up to my ear while covering the overbine with my hand.

"Hello?" I said loudly. "Charlie, if the kids are crying you need to hold them. Like pick them up." She said. "Uuhhh, no. What if I drop it?" I frowned. "Chars, if you want them to stop crying you gotta hold them! Its not that hard!" She yelled. "Uhhh, o-ok" I hung up and put the phone in my pocket since louis was pacing around like crazy.

"Louis, I'll take Andrew, you take Kendall!" I told him over the crying.

"Oh god. Which one is it??"

"The pink one."

I walked up to Andrews crib and slowly picked him up. I made sure his head was up and that I wasn't squeezing him too hard. That's what the YouTube video said. I swung him side to side and eventually he calmed down just a bit.

I walked to a corner of the room where Mrs.Frank put everything we needed for the job. I carefully held Andrew with one arm while going through the stuff with my other. I found his pacifier and put it in his mouth to suck on.

He quieted down and I was proud with my success. I put him back in his crib and grinned at my success. I turned to louis and he was struggling. The girl kept squirming around so it was hard for Louis to hold her properly. Quickly, I went to Louis and gently took Kendall from him.

I held her the same way I held An, and gently rocked her back and forth. When she fell asleep I smiled putting her in her own crib.

"Okay? So you hold it like an American football?"

I chuckled and shook my head at him. " If that's the way you see it, then sure. Hold it like an American football." I laughed lightly.

Louis grinned and hugged me, I laughed at the small surprise. "I don't know what I'd do without you Char."

I smiled softly hugging Louis back tightly. "I don't know what I'd do without you either Lou."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

363K 17.7K 79
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
141K 3.3K 49
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
520K 18.7K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
707K 15.9K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.