The Abductor Hotelier EBS 4 (...

By MsDreamerGirl84

Warning: For mature readers only (18+). COMPLETED They started out rough. He took everything in a businesslik... More

A Note From The Author
Disclaimer
Synopsis
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Encounter
Chapter 2: Mr. Arrogant
Chapter 3: The Job
Chapter 4: Exclusive Waiter
Chapter 5: Undeniable Attraction
Chapter 6: The Remedy
Chapter 7: Her Family
Chapter 8: The News
Chapter 9: The Dilemna
Chapter 10: My Hot Captor
Chapter 11: His fake Girlfriend
Chapter 12: Where Temptation Begins....
Chapter 13: Slowly Falling into the Pit
Chapter 14: Hating the Ruined Moment
Chapter 15: How to treat the troublesome
Chapter 16: Cruising with Love
Chapter 17: The Relationship
Chapter 18: The Petty Quarrels
Chapter 19: The Unwelcome Company
Chapter 20: The Dinner with Unwanted Company.
Chapter 21: Senseless Love
Chapter 22: The Party with her nightmare
Dedications
Chapter 24: Their both life-changer
Chapter 25: The man he's after
Chapter 26: His Proposal and Her Reaction
Chapter 27: The Finding of Justice
Chapter 28: The Chase and The Revenge
Chapter 29: The Final Truth
Chapter 30: Receiving Justice and The Wedding
Epilogue
Unsure which to do Next.
Nicolas Petropoulis Story

Chapter 23: Her Knight in Suit

94.6K 3.5K 54
By MsDreamerGirl84

"My task is set before me, girl. My mission clear and true. There'll be black knights and dragons, girl. But I will always come for you..." ― Emme Rollins

Unedited

[Demetrio's POV]

When I heard Mrs. De Rossi asking Yvonne to help in the kitchen, my temper flared up. The bitch thought I couldn't understand her. Unfortunately for her, I studied multiple language, due to our business.  I could speak multi-lingual and Portuguese is one of the language I learned.

I and Nicolas had to learn multiple languages to attract clients and investors. So we can easily interact with them in their own language, convenient than having a translator, and cheaper.

Amelia's face turned a beet red when I told her to treat Yvonne the way she treated the others, because she's a guest too. I grit my teeth and stared at her coldly, the way I stared with my enemies.

She apologized. "I'm sorry Mr. Pallos. I wasn't thinking. Since, she's my niece I thought I could ask for her help just for a bit, since Sheila is coming anyway." she added on, trying to recollect herself from being embarrassed, defending her reason.

I stared at her impassively. "She's not going anywhere near your dirty kitchen, Mrs. De Rossi. I myself never let her touch a dirty dish, because that's the job of the maid. Not her job! If you really want that cake, then go and bake it." Then, I stood up, gritting my teeth in exasperation.

"Thank you for the invitation Mrs. De Rossi. But, I don't tolerate being humiliated. Yvonne is my girlfriend and you treated her like a maid.  I hate to say, but we are taking our leave." I added on and help Yvonne on her feet.

"Oh I'm really, really sorry, Mr. Pallos. I apologized for my manners. Of course, Yvonne is a guest." she smiled apologetically, stopping me from leaving. I could see remorse in her eyes and she looks very terrified and embarrassed.

I thought, I will disregard her riling manner for now. Lucky her, I need to gather information.

She was discreetly shooting Yvonne a distaste look, but for now I will ignore it. "I'm sorry, Mr. Pallos, Yvonne. I'm sure, everyone doesn't care if there's no cake!" she chuckled with a tinge of remorse, more likely sounding bitter, before she spun on her heel and dash away, looking utterly embarrassed.

"We are sorry about that, Mr. Pallos." Rodney apologized, breaking the silence after like several minutes.

I'm just glad that everyone was having fun that only our table notice the arguments.

Yvonne and Amber look at each other and stifled their giggles.

I just nod my head to Rodney. It seems that Amber and Rodney were genuine and nice to Yvonne. Caroline and Carlos seems not to care. But they were all shocked when they heard me responding to Amelia in Portuguese.

Judging how the family was treating Yvonne, I know I can't leave her. But, I need to make a conversation with Flavio.

Flavio was with other gentleman and they are all talking animatedly. I thought I will wait until he's alone and approached him.

I noticed that the old De Rossi wasn't around. I wonder where is Yvonne's grandfather. Yvonne seems to not noticing it too.

She seems to enjoying now the company of Amber. The two was whispering and giggling occasionally. Amber was animatedly telling her stories while she's too fixed listening.

I wonder what the two were talking.

Rodney as usual, the chatterbox was telling his funny stories, and the other girls would fill in if he misses something. Vanessa was suddenly nowhere to find and I felt relieved that she's not around. I looked around and saw Amelia with another group who seems to live with the same lifestyle as hers. The group were laughing once in a while while chatting animatedly.

I'm sure they are talking what's the new brands coming out the next season.

After several minutes, the food was served and the crowd suddenly fell into silence, and ate.

The food was great and looks like everyone enjoyed it. Yvonne as usual had a good appetite and finished all her food.

After dinner, the hall was again loud.

I leaned to Yvonne's shoulder lightly. "I'll just go talk to Flavio about some business." I whispered against her ear and she nodded. I kissed her before I left, making Amber gasped and her eyes was looking so happy with a tinge of teased.

I smiled to her. "Can I leave Yvonne with you for a second?" I asked.

"Of course. I would love to hang out with her for a while. I haven't seen her for long time and we have a lot to catch up!" she giggled. I nodded and spared her a grateful smile before rising on my feet and headed to Flavio's direction.

I looked around the event hall and I could see some old large pictures in a frame hanging on the wall. It looks like the old generation of the De Rossi. A series of gilded oversized windows overlooking the well maintained gardens, and rolling green grass hill, that was lit with the scattered lamp post surrounding the property, enough to see the whole yard.

The hall was beautifully decorated with a crystal circular chandelier, hanged in the middle of the high ceiling hall.

There's three doors of the hall and I wonder where the two door takes you. I looked around again, and saw Flavio in a corner at the bar, with his back facing the counter, drinking his wine while watching the crowds. The three guys he was talking to were in the middle dancing with their partners. I took the opportunity to have a chat with him.

I excused myself to every group I walk into and walked to Flavio's direction. He smile warily when he saw me coming. Surely, the old man was intimidated.

"I hope you're enjoying yourself, Mr. Pallos." Flavio started as he smiled but it didn't reach his eyes.

"I am, Mr. De Rossi. I just want to talk to you regarding the projects and to know you better. Nicolas my partner, was the one who were talking to you from all the time we acquired this resort, and I knew a little thing about you and your family. I just thought I have to know who we are working with." I chuckled softly, and took the stool beside him and face the guest, as I leaned my back lightly to the bar counter, with my other elbow resting to the bar. 

"I hope you don't get me wrong. We have a reputation that we wanted our employees or business partners to feel secured in our hands and we made sure that we knew them well." I continued on, and made a sip on my wine, swirling my glass carefully after as I stared at him. "I heard a little things about you and your company, although I know you owned the largest construction company around Brazil." I remarked continuously, in a friendly tone, not wanting him to get any hint about me spying.

"Of course." he chuckled lightly. I chuckled too, trying to warm him up and start talking.

"Actually, I and my brother, Lucas." he started, with his looks suddenly turned melancholic. "Lucas as my vice president, but he died in a horrible accident. He accidentally fall off the under construction building, two hundred feet below the ground." he uttered close to tears.

"I'm sorry to hear that." I responded earnestly. He looks earnest and I know, those who does bad things are very good in acting.

"Do you know why he fell?" I asked cautiously, as I made a sip of my wine, looking at him through my lashes.

He suddenly looks worried, then tense. He swigged his wine and he looked away. "We were talking about how the windows should be like and where it should be facing when he steps on the basin that full of soft mortar cement. He tried to avoid to step on the spilled cement, instead he slips and before I could catch him-.." he paused for a bit as he choked, with his head hanging down low. Then he looked at me. "He fell- to his death." he finished, close to tears.

"I'm very sorry." I uttered staring into his solemn eyes. I would have bought it, if only, I didn't meet Yvonne.

"He's Yvonne's dad, is it?" I asked feigning innocence.

"Yes. I felt so bad, that they had to go through all this." he responded, looking guilty.

He turned his head to the bartender and ordered whiskey. "You're wife was working with you? Or she's stay home?" I asked feigning nonchalance and swigged the content of my wine. Each seconds I'm getting frustrated. Looks like I won't get any information from the old man.

"Yes, she works with me. She's my secretary." he grinned. I could see that Flavio adored her witch wife, that he doesn't see the wrong in her.

Amelia was still looking stunning at her age, so it wasn't a surprised that the old Flavio was surely under the witch spell, not looking within the lady.

Amelia was very tall, probably 5'9 or more, almost as tall as Flavio.

I ordered beer from the bartender and face Flavio again. Those solemn eyes was gone, but an adoration as he watch his wife chatting with her friends.

"This place is beautiful. It seems that it was well-preserved and maintained." I uttered feigning interest in the decor of the mansion, hoping he'll get the hint to tour me around.

"Oh, yes it is. It was from my great, great, grandfather. I would love to show you around, if you want Mr. Pallos." he agreed proudly. He beamed at me with his eyes twinkling. I grinned inwardly.

I'm hoping I could see some photos around, or anything that will give me a little lead.

"I would love too, Mr. De Rossi." I smiled and place the beer bottle on the counter and followed him to one of the three doors.

I turned my head to check on Yvonne and she's still chatting with Amber, but with Carolina her other cousins. And seems like the three was having fun. Yvonne was smiling broadly and genuinely.

After ensuring she's all fine, I followed Flavio who has been patiently waiting for me, giving him a grateful nod.

----

[Yvonne's POV]

I saw Demetrio at the bar talking animatedly with my uncle Flavio. Even if I felt uncomfortable, his words he left me relaxes my nerves.

"So, how is Demetrio in real life?" Amber asked excitedly, as soon as Demetrio left us. She looks so excited and her eyes was dancing with amusement.

"What do you mean real life?" I quirked my eyebrow in confusion.

"He's everyone's fantasy, silly. He's like a dream to us since he's hard to achieve. And damn girl, you got him! That's why I called him real.. to you.." she elaborated, then she giggled.

"Sorry, with him my head is a blur. Not working properly well." I quipped as I giggled like a teenager.

"Oh my god! You are one damn lucky girl!" Amber exclaimed, then she burst into laughters. I jus grinned and I made a sip of my wine.

I missed her. Amber and her brother Rodney are the only ones that who also shared the same negative thoughts about Vanessa and her mom. We never like them both. Carolina, she's like she doesn't care. She hangs out with us well, and so as to Vanessa and Karina.

When Rodney, Archie and Carlos walked to the bar, Carolina move to the seat beside me, while Amber is on my other side.

"Gosh Yvonne, you're so lucky!" Carolina mused as she looks at me with envy in her eyes.

"How am I lucky?" I asked. Amber nodded her head in agreement with Carolina, as the two stared at me in utterly disbelief.

"We were just dating guys, I don't know if how long this relationship last. I may end up like those other girls he dated." I pouted and suddenly I felt I was stabbed with a sharp knife right through my heart, feeling like my heart was ripped into pieces.

"I think he really likes you. He stood up for you. Imagine he humiliated the ugly-vulva?" Carolina giggled, then she looked around when she realized her words and relieved when she saw aunt Amelia with the same group chatting animatedly.

"Sshhh.. She'll hear you. You don't want to aggravate the cootie-queen." Amber warned, rolling her eyes, but then she giggled after.

Then we all burst to laughters as each one gave Amelia names that we thought too funny.

Stiff-vulva

Douche-tit

Slimy-twat

Carolina and Amber can't stop laughing. I myself can't control it. I was clutching my belly as the two shared the names..

"That's enough girls." I said, trying to control the laughters.

Amber wipe the tears with her fingers caused by so much laughing.

"So how are you and Matthew Carolina?" I asked Carolin and she turned serious.

"We are fine. He should be with me tonight, but he got an emergency call." she explained.

Matthew is a doctor at the Brasilia Emergency Hospital. Carolina is a nurse.

"When is he planning to propose?" Amber asked now looking serious. Our attention was now on Carolina. She looks a bit sad after Amber asked her when.

"I don't know. I've been waiting for it you know?" Carolina replied. She looks suddenly sad. Amber apologized and she just smiled.

Carolina and Matthew had been dating for almost six years, since they were in University.

Carolina is two years ahead of me. Amber is twenty-two and I'm twenty-four.

"You don't have to be in hurry. You're still young Carolina." I comforted as I smiled widely. She smiled and thank me.

Carolina soon interrogated Amber, how he cope up with the player Archie. Amber only laughs at her teased. Judging how Amber lightly takes Carolina's teased and jokes, she's not serious with Archie.

I looked to the bar to where Demetrio and uncle Flavio was sitting and the two was gone. I looked around but I didn't see any glimpse of him, neither my uncle. I felt alarmed all of a sudden. I didn't see Vanessa either.

Karina was dancing with Archie.

"Are you alright, Yvonne?" Amber asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yes. I'm just wondering where is Demetrio." I replied as I force a smile.

"He might have went to the washroom." Carolina quipped and Amber agreed, nodding her head.

I nodded too, but not fully convince.

I sat there and listen to Amber babbling, not paying attention to all her stories when I decided to go check on him.

"I just need to go to the washroom girls." I excused myself and made my way to the washroom before looking for Demetrio.

I found the washroom not farther from the door to the drawing room, where all the old paintings of one of my great great grandfather was hang, like an exhibit.

I quickly did what I had to do and thought of looking around, maybe Demetrio was wandering around the mansion.

He should have told me. I thought feeling abandoned.

After I washed my hand, I fixed my hair and before I could retreat, Vanessa sashayed in with elegance.

Her eyebrows thrusted up, looking at me in mockery.

I face her with my chin up and stood on my ground. She still looks taller than me, but the stiletto gave me all the confidence I need.

"So, how is the feeling of being Demetrio's toy?" she scoffed sarcastically, full of mockery. She looks at me smugly, crossing her hands on her chest.

I smiled coldly and controlled my emotions.

"Just as how you felt when you were her toy." I replied dryly, as I smirked with a tinge of disgust.

Her smug face slowly dispersed and her eyes thinning. I stared at her defiantly, not budging an inch. If she thought I will backdown, then she's wrong.

"You think when you wore that expensive dress and shoes, your quality has levelled up?" she snorted mockingly. "You're still the lowly Yvonne. The cheap and ugly trying hard social climber and gold-digger!" she spat passionately with her tone laced with hatred.

My temper flared up, but I controlled it.

Clenching and unclenching my hands, holding the clutch too tightly like a vice, I tilted my chin up and stared at her as cold as the ice, thinking to froze her to death, if only it could happen.

"Are you referring to me? .. Or to yourself?" I inquired sarcastically. "Because, I'm getting confused. I thought you are talking about me. But, it seems that you were talking to yourself, because all that terms you just called me, perfectly suited you!" I spat back in my controlled undertone.

Her eyes turned into slits and she step forward. She raised her hand to slap me. I jerk my face to the other direction to avoid it, closing my eyes. But, her hand never reach my cheeks.

"Stop, Vanessa!" I heard Ferdinand's voice. I snapped my eyes open and saw Ferdinand gripping Vanessa's hand tightly. His eyes was blazing, and he looks enrage.

He flung Vanessa's arm hard and glared at her.

"You two deserves each other! Lowly life!" Vanessa spit out and spun on her heel and marched out of the washroom.

"Are you alright?" Ferdinand asked looking worried.

I felt like all my energy just drained. My hands are shaky with the anger I kept for so long. I wanted to scream and claws on Vanessa's face. Punch her till she's dead.

Ferdinand hold me on my hand and assist me out of the washroom.

"How did you know, Vanessa and I is in the washroom?" I asked absentmindedly.

"I've been watching you since you walked in with that guy." he replied with no emotion. He was still holding my arm as he led me back to the hall.

"Thank you!" I uttered as I tried to pulled back my hand. I felt like my throat was dry and I need to sit.

"Your welcome. I hope I could make it up to you, all that wrong things I've done." Ferdinand suddenly blurted out. I looked at him and he stared back at me with longing, regrets and remorse in his eyes.

"I have forgiven you, Ferdinand. Maybe we are not really meant for each other that's why those things happened." I replied. I thought it's better to give it a closure. I'm done holding all this grudges against him.

"Thank you, Yvonne. I wish It's not late yet. I still love you and I will wait. I will wait for you!" he uttered deeply. Then, he turned on her heel and left.

I felt like my body was slowly collapsing. After encountering Vanessa, here comes Ferdinand. I just felt suddenly depleted.

Before, I completely collapse, I felt a strong hand grab me on the waist.

"Let's go home!" Demetrio snapped in a very cold tone, which I never heard he uses to me since the abduction. I felt chill runs down my spine and all of a sudden, I felt terrified.

Is he mad at me? Did he saw us and Ferdinand?

A lot of different thoughts reeled in my head, and after one step, I fell into darkness.

----

A/N: I'm so late to go to bed. I will rerun it tomorrow. I hope this Chap will make you smile!!

Have fun reading!

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT TOO!! THANK YOU!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384 95 19
Asher D'Angelo. A cold heart breaker but a sweet loving person from the inside once you get to know him. Asher is struggling with school so he asks...
145K 2.2K 24
Isabelle is a beautiful, innocent and a sweet girl. She has a traumatic past and she has been through alot. She is hardworking and intelligent. After...
671 153 46
"He seemed like a puzzle to me, and I really liked solving puzzles. But somehow, I don't think that I would ever be able to solve this one." Amelia H...
5.5K 239 37
Athena Myers is a pretty girl. She hate liars and prefers cute guys over hot. She is sarcastic as hell. Short-tempered and totally lives in her dream...