Just A Fling™(BWWM Fan-Fic)(E...

By Katty_Empire

Just read, trust me it's a must. I had a description for this book, but Wattpad wanna act funny and delete so... More

Home
Welcome Back
Miami
So I Found You...
Engaged!
Meeting My Past
Say it!
Touch
Game On!
Unexpected
Unexpected Pt.2
Leaving so soon...
It's been so long...
Joelle
You again?
Turning Point
Wake up please...
Meeting Someone New
My Secretary
Release...
I'm Back!
I'm Back (continued)
Saying Buh Bye!
Back in My Neck of The Woods
Reoccurring Nightmare
The Man
Taken
Taken 2
The Epilogue: The End Of A Movement
Last Words

Humble abode

5.5K 234 8
By Katty_Empire

Joseph's POV

Waking up next to her felt like I was in heaven again. I was very happy...no ecstatic that she showed and I took what was rightfully mine in my office. I couldn't hold it any longer, I had to be inside of her.

She was my safe haven. My softer side.

Since I left her I didn't even want another woman in my presence. This woman possesses me. Again I felt as though I couldn't leave the bed fearing she'd leave. I started placing small kisses all over her face. She didn't flinch. I moved kisses towards her neck. I kept kissing until I heard a soft moan. Good enough to get hard off of, escape her lips.

"Joseph stop...." she moaned.

"Not a morning person I see." I whispered and slowly untangled us getting off the bed. Before walking towards the door I turned headed back to the foot of the bed. Best I please my queen into waking up. I thought as I slipped under the covers and made my way up to her legs. Parting her legs and placing them on my shoulders, I noticed she had no panties on and inwardly groaned at the beautiful sight in front of me.

I noticed her juices starting to show and new she was getting turned on. I flickered my tongue over it once feeling her shiver. I smiled knowing the affect I had on her. I continued my fluid movements and quickened my pace as she started to jerk. Holding her down as she let out her heavenly ear piercing scream. I licked her creams off my lips as I was finished and pulled from the cover.

"I hope you enjoyed this treat as much as I did." I said at her stunned face, and walked downstairs towards the kitchen to make a grand breakfast for my baby....

Kate POV

I laid there in shock at his actions. No one ever ate me out in the morning. Hell no one paid me any attention in the mornings after sex. I finally pulled myself out of it and found a pair of leggings and a crop top. Along with some purple lace underwear. I headed towards the bathroom and those naughty things we did in the shower immediately rushed back to my mind. Leaving me all hot, I moved to turn on the water and felt the soreness hit me out of nowhere.

"Shit!" I whisper-yelled as I stepped in the shower. Damn it felt good under the hot water.

After finishing up I brushed my teeth with one of Joseph's unused toothbrushes. I went back to the room and got dressed. After making my way out the door I smelled those delicious pancakes Joseph would make. Yum! I quickened my pace down the stairs and followed the smell finding the kitchen. Coming around the corner all I saw was Joseph standing in front of the stove in only briefs. Oh my good! I felt my mouth start to water as I watched his back muscles flex with every movement. He had placed his hair in a messy bun to keep it from getting in his way, but I could still tell he had the morning-after-sex hair.

I walked towards him and tried to scare him by pinching his sides. Key word tried. Just as I lifted my hands he spoke.

"Don't even think about it pumpkin. Surprised to see you've finally woke up. I never really did that to women, but you, I craved this morning. Couldn't get enough of that chocolate." He turned to look at the pout I had on my lips and kissed them.

"You sounded like me on my period. Couldn't get enough of that chocolate." I mocked him and his face scrunched up.

"Ok how did we go from- Whatever someone's just mad because I got the upper hand this morning."

I thought about rolling my eyes until Joseph practically read it.

"And I swear to God if you roll your eyes, I will bend you over my knee and spank you more than once." His eyes started to fill with lust and I knew I couldn't handle another round right now.

"Yes sir.." I said.

"Yes what?" He asked as amusement danced in his eyes alongside the lust.

"Yes Big Daddy."

"Good girl." He responded smiling. As he was finishing up I headed for the door getting ready to take off.

"Ass!" I yelled as I took off running. I could hear Joseph calling out my name, but I was gone. I didn't know exactly where I was going.

"Kate when I find you you're gonna be sore for days. I'll make sure you won't be able to sit on your ass." Joseph yelled as I found someplace to hide. The room I found was dark and mysterious. I couldn't see anything.

"Kate...come out, come out wherever you are." Joseph said coming closer to his destination. All of a sudden the lights flickered on and I was horrified by the sight in front of me. There were handcuffs, bondages, and other sex torture tools.

"Oh my god." Was all I could say. Great now I'm definitely not going to get out of this one. I might end up in a wheelchair, with him and his crazy ass. Sex positions and shit. What I look like? I mean yeah I'm a dancer, but Damn he can put me to work.

Joseph came into view with a pair of hand cuffs."Tsk tsk tsk....Kate you are one very, very...unlucky woman right now. But as for me...haha I will have a great time spanking and fucking you in every position I can imagine with these hand cuffs. And I will enjoy every sound you make." I gulped. Oh my shit, he is gonna tear my ass up. What if I literally can't walk after this? How will I get home? What am I supposed to tell Kyla? "Oh yeah I can't get home because Joseph fucked me so hard that I can't walk anymore." How fucking ironic.

"Please big daddy, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to I was just trying to get a laugh this morning." I said with my best pleading face. He smirked down at me.

"You know this is one of the positions I'll use you in, but for now we feast.." he held out his hand and helped me up. So much for pleading my case. I thought as I followed after him. And did I really have to be in that position handcuffed. What could I possibly do on the floor while he's- oh no! I will not! I repeat will not suck a man up. I've never done that before in my life. But you want to taste him. Shut up subconscious no I don't.

We ate our breakfast and Joseph went up stairs. Only to come back with black silk PJ pants.

"You ready darling?" He asked with a dark glaze over his eyes. Horny fuck. He pulled the handcuffs out.

"Follow me darling." I strangely did as he said and followed him upstairs to an' adult room'.

"Joseph why the Hell do you have a stripper pole in this room...is this a...sex room?" He smiled wickedly.

"Why yes it is darling I want you to be my first experiment, take off your clothes." He demanded.

"No." I simply replied feeling the room get hotter.

"No?" He questioned.

"No." I said and turned my back on him. Bad idea. He spanked me.

"You wanna take off those clothes now?" I hurriedly took off my clothes leaving only me in my bra and panties.

"Mhm yes turn around for me darling." I groaned out. I turned and nearly fainted. Boy was he excited.

"Damn, we haven't even gotten to the punishment. I'm already hard, the effect you have on me baby. Come here." I walked towards him and stood at the head of the bed.

"Lay down on your stomach." I hesitated before laying down.

"Good girl...grip the bars." I reached out and gripped the headboard in front of me.

He got onto the bed and strattled me. Placing the handcuffs on arms and lifted by butt up in the air.

"Now baby...you ready for your punishment?"

"Mmm yes daddy." He slapped my ass making me arch deeper if possible.

"Yes what?" He teased rubbing my ass.

"Yes Big Daddy." He started to spank and rub my ass, then he moved his hand and cupped my center.

"You're so wet for me darling." I moaned feeling his finger slip in."So wet..." in one swift movement he ripped my panties off.

"I'll buy you new pairs, I promise." He said. I felt his cold breath hit my clit and shivered.

"Like that? Well your gonna love this." He started eating me out from the back! This man is definitely a freak.

"Ahh...Josephhh ooh.." I panted as I finally let go. He got off of the bed and went to go get something. I tried to wriggle out of my stance, but stopped once a blind fold covered my face.

"Joseph what are you doing?"

"Follow my lead." He said as he flipped me over and I was now lying on my back.

"Open your mouth....I have a treat for you." I opened my mouth awaiting my sweet treat. I felt this sweet puffy substance and noticed that it was whipped cream.

As I continued to lick, I came in contact with this hard, warm, thick-oh my god! Its his dick! I didn't stop though because I wanted to repay him for having his head game on point.

"That's right baby suck long and hard." He moaned out. I knew I was pleasing my man. Wait my man! Awkward. He groaned pulling me out of my thoughts and I felt his seed flow into my mouth.

"Swallow." He demanded. And I did.

"Good girl...I know you've learned your lesson. Never call me out of my name. I am your Dom, your alpha, your superior. Understand?"

"Yes Big Daddy." I responded feeling controlled, but I liked it in every way. I need a man that showed his dominance, and caring side.

After our sex session we spent the rest of the day shopping. Well Joseph buying me every type of lingerie in Victoria Secret. The man new my sizes and everything. He had the nerve to buy only thongs! We went home and finished what we started this morning and went to sleep.

************************************
Thanks for reading my rose buds.
Vote
Comment
Follow
Luv ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 2.1K 48
For nine years, the world has been at peace without the presence of mutants until 2238, when one returns. Chaos ensues at Blackstone Academy, and Tro...
132K 3.3K 108
This is my WWE one shots book I am now taking requests but please bear in mind I am new to this and it may take time for requests to be done as I am...
39.5K 609 8
The first book in The Family Business Saga that sets the stage for everything. This is a story about told from the perspectives of Roman Marchetti an...
166K 6.2K 32
Joe and Charlotte were college sweethearts but an unexpected surprise causes them to break up. 6 years later, they meet again and Joe wants a chance...