The Starving Artist: Hunger G...

By ariel_paiement1

These are the contest entries for each of the tasks given in LS Beddes's Starving Artist: Hunger Games 2015... More

Information Section
The Training
Into the Swamp: Entry 2
Esmeralda's Mutts
The Interview (Not in the Contest)
The Reaping (Not in Contest)
The Parade (Not in the Contest)
Claire's Brigade
Task 5: Fairytale
A Haunted Ending (Not in Contest)

Author's Note:

14 2 0
By ariel_paiement1

At this point, my character was eliminated. However, I'm going to probably write task 6 anyway for the sake of ending the book. So everyone can at least look forward to that. Thank you to everyone who has read this far and shared Azrael's journey. If you'd like to read his real story, you can do so by going to my profile and looking at Last Chance. Thanks again everyone! Your votes and comments meant so much to me through this contest.

Sincerely,

Ariel Paiement

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186 13 7
It is the year of the 75th Hunger Games in de nation of Panem. This year it will be a special edition of the games because it is the Third Quarter Qu...
3.5K 84 31
Welcome to the 21st annual Hunger Games, and may the odds be ever in your favor. Now complete! Create your own tribute Now! SYOT CLOSED 10...9...8...
10.6K 346 60
Tributes from all over Panem are being taken to the Capitol for the 78th Annual Hunger Games - a normal Games, or so the tributes think. As soon as t...
9.5K 309 79
Write and try to survive. You'll need sponsors and good writing skills. Who ever is left is the victor. Oh and this is my first writing contest so ye...