Born Into Demons

بواسطة ashes2dust

What if ou were born with the blood of the most powerful demon running through your veins. What if everyone t... المزيد

Chapter[2]

Born Into Demons

61 3 1
بواسطة ashes2dust

Okayy.....so this is another story I am starting on because all my other ones have hit rock bottom...So In order to upload the next chapter I would like to see at least 50 votes please! i know some of you just read stories and don't comment or vote or anything like that but it will only take a few seconds of your time to vote and comment and tell me how I am doing and if I should keep going. if you have any ideas for the next chapter I would love to read about them....just put them in a comment and vote!

-ally-

================================

[Chapter 1]

 It was as if a huge weight was pushed onto my shoulders when i found out about my family and my heritage. It's not something I should be telling anyone, but I have a feeling that some day, someone out there in this world will need to know my story. It may even help them figure some things out or it may work the other way. Either way, here I am willing to tell my story. It's not something I am going to repeat again so listen up and pay attention.       

 My name is Ash. I do not have a last name so don't ask for one. I go to public school but I am not going to tell you what the name of the high school is. I am not even going to tell you what city or country or state I am in. I am seventeen years old and I have one week of school left before school lets out for the summer. There is nothing I like better than the feel of the sun hitting my skin and feeling the heat wash over my body, knowing that I am going to get a tan. My best friend is Sidne. It pronounced like Sydney, but spelled differently. Her boyfriend Dalis -- pronounced Dallas -- is also seventeen. Sidne just hBorn Into Demonsad her nineteenth birthday last month.

 I am so getting off topic right now so let me just get to the point. I am a Demon. I have never met my father but I do know that he is the one that I get my Demon blood from. My mother is completely human so I get my human look from her. My mother was always straight forward with me when I ever asked about my father and what he was. She would always tell me that he was a heartless man who was evil to his very core. She'd tell me that he had a black heart and never once cared to see me or even asked about me when he left my mother upon finding out about her pregnancy. My mother would tell me that my father was the king of the underworld and the most powerful Demon that was ever created. She always told me that I should be able to sense when he was around, but I haven't, so maybe that means he has left her alone for good. Mother said that if she ever saw him she would be forced to kill him by any means necessary. Somehow, I don't think she would be the one living through that nightmare. My mother is not someone that you can automatically love. You have to force yourself to love her. I have to force myself to love her and say nice things and do what she says. I say this because I know she hates me. I know that she regrets her past. Regrets me. Which is why I am waiting nine more months until I am eighteen so I can finally move out of her house and live somewhere on my own.

  Now lets get to the present time. Which is starring... me, of course. You're supposed to laugh at that. You do know what laughing is right? Hahahahaha? Right now you are probably thinking to yourself, oh right, laughing, I know what that is. This may be the last time you laugh so you might as well get it all out.

  "Ash, how many times do I have to tell you to turn your music down?" Mom is a total witch when it comes to my music.

  "Only about a hundred times. Mom, my door was closed." After turning down my music I opened my door and saw my mother standing with her hands behind her back. I could see something pink in one of her hands and something red  in her other hand.

  "Ash, I was wanting to tell you that since it is summer now, you don't have to go to school these last few days. So I was also wondering if you would mind wearing something tonight for a date that I have set up for you?" 

 Before she even finished her sentence I was already shaking my head. "You have been a total bitch to me my whole life and you want me to do something for you? Sorry but it doesn't work that way. I refuse to do stuff for you when all you've ever done is tell me how much of a regret I am for you." I didn't tell her about the marine I had a crush on that was now stationed in California. But she would have just yelled at me if I had told her. She would have told me that waiting for a guy is no better than giving yourself up to him when he asks you to. I'm guessing that is what happened between my mother and my non-existent father.

 "Why do you always have to be so difficult with me?" Mom had no idea why I had to be so difficult with her and everyone else.

 It's in my blood.

  It's who I am.

  I mean, come on, the biggest hint is my name. Ash. Like, ashes. You know, the stuff you become when you're cremated. Yes, ashes. If it was up to my mom, she would have named me something like Sally. She would have given me a middle name and would have loved me and everything. But it's all past that now. It's in the past and I am looking in the present and towards the future.

  The ringing of my cell phone brought me back to the present. I flipped open my cell and smirked at the name. "What do you want now, Drake?" I sighed and waited for him to ask me for another favor.

 "Do you think you could get over here and do your little martial arts thing to get me outta trouble? I really would appreciate the favor." Drake was someone that could always make you laugh by how stupid his actions were and the things he said whether he was under pressure or not.

 "Why? What's going on that you need to drag me out of the wonderful pressence of my mother to save your scrawny butt?

 "Well, I kind of sleep with this guy's girlfriend and he came looking for me after she broke up with him. Right now I am hiding in my closet while he is ransacking my house. So, I would be really grateful if you could just come kick his butt. I would be eternally grateful. Please?"

 I sighed and ran my hand through my hair before saying, "Fine. I'm on my way. How many guys does he have with him?"

 "Only two other guys. You know, to hold me down so he could kill me so I wouldn't be able to fight back."

 "Okay, Drake. I'm a few minutes away. Just stay in the closet until you hear my voice. Do you understand?"

 "Yeah. Gotcha." Drake hung up the phone and I shut my phone and put it in my back pocket as I grabbed my leather jacket and ran out the door with my mother screaming at me to come back.

 Including my leather jacket I had my favorite pair of black converse on and a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and a red v-neck on over a black tanktop. I was about a minute away from Drake's house when my ears picked up the sound of crashing and breaking glass. I ran faster until I made it to the kicked in door of Drake's house. It was a one story house so it was pretty easy to detect where the trespassers were. And plus Drake told me before. I heard another loud crash and ran to Drake's room. The door was kicked in. Things were strewn across the room as if someone were looking for something and didn't find anything.

 "Hey! What the hell do you think you are doing?" I yelled the three guys trashing Drake's room.

 "Look at what we have here? Are you sleeping with this loser too? Or are you just friends with benefits?" The one that talked had short brown hair and wide set jaw with muddy brown eyes, full lips and perfect white teeth.

 "Nope. I bet you she's his mistress." This one has blonde hair that fell past his ears and bangs that he kept sweeping to the side of his face when they fell in his hazel eyes. He had a a few crooked teeth but full lips like the first and a wide jaw as well.

 "Actually I would be the firnd of the guy you are tormenting so much that he has loked himself in his own closet to keep away from you ugly bafoons. Now if you are done sizing me up, I would like you to leave. This is the only time I am going to say that so you might as well take the advice and leave while you can." I cocked a smile and waited until the last guy turned around.

 The smile disappeared from my face as the guy who stood before me gasped. "No. You died! I saw you die!" The guy stepped forward, his two goons not straying far from him.

 "The funny thing about being who I am is that I will never die, Damien, much to your disgust." I stepped forward meeting Damien halway. Damien had dark black hair that settled on his shoulders. He has full lips, a wide set jaw, rosey cheeks. perfect skin complection, and teeth so white he had to have bleached them. His eyes are such a deep blue that you could get lost in them. That is his greatest weapon.

 Drake came spilling out of the closet and Damien's two goons grabbed him and kept him still.

 "Let him go now and no harm will come to you." I spoke words of truth yet Damien had no reason to believe me. I decieved him way back when and died in his arms and yet here I am.

 Damien took one look at me and waved his hand at his goons and they dropped Drake. Damien and the other two guys walked past me but not before Damien whispered, "I will find out what you are and I will make sure you are dead the next time I kill you." Damien and his two friends walked out of Drake's house and into the busy street.

 "You know who they were?" Drake asked me.

 "Yes." It was the only answer I could say.

 "Who is he? That Damien character?" Drake said as he got up off the floor.

 "Someone you wont have the chance to meet again. I promise you that."

============================

Remember to vote and comment! 50 Votes for the next chapter.....so let's see those votes!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

The Whole Truth بواسطة jaxharlow

غموض / الإثارة

435K 20.2K 52
Adele knows she witnessed a murder - what she doesn't know is just how personal it is. ...