Taken

By lenalou123

Roxy is the daughter of Mal. Roxy is 13.(Mal from Descendants.) She had been taken by Maleficent when she was... More

Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 5 P 2
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 13

65 3 0
By lenalou123

They started blabbing and I almost fell asleep under there. Then she said," I feel so bad for ye lad I will lift your ban of not seeing Roxy." She left the room. I got out from under the bed and kissed him on the cheek then I jumped the window and jogged back home. Climbed up the  window. Sophie and Claire asked me where I was. I told them everything then I fell asleep.
I woke up and I changed into my coronation outfit. I woke up Sophie and Claire. I told them to stand on the balcony above so that everybody wouldn't expect that they were going to expect they were helping me. They left. I looked in the mirror. I heard Grand Ma's words. The words she said before I left the Isle of the Lost. I saw my old outfit and my new out fit and my coronation dress going back and forth. Good or Evil I kept asking myself. What should I choose. Claire opened the door,"Are you ready to go ,"she asked. Yeah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8M 254K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
443K 13.3K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...