The Senior [Completed]

By GabrielleChnc

Sophia Williams is beginning her high school life. She goes to Oxford High School. A high school where Dylan... More

Chapter 1 - Freshman
Chapter 3 - Prank Day!
Chapter 4 - Chemistry
Chapter 5 - Basketball and Parties
Chapter 6 - Track Team and... Date?
Chapter 7 - What's Going On?
Chapter 8 - Kiss
Chapter 9 - High School Musical
Chapter 10 - Awkward
Chapter 11 - Winter Formal
Chapter 12 - Fist Fight
Chapter 13 - The Crush That's Not Really A Crush
Chapter 14 - Private Rehearsal
Chapter 15 - Dooms Day
Chapter 16 - The Senior
Chapter 17 - Awkward Encounters
Chapter 18 - City Views
Chapter 19 - Shawty
Chapter 20 - Awkward Breakfasts
Chapter 21 - Kissing Other Girls
Chapter 22 - The Musical
Chapter 23 - After Party
Chapter 24 - The Final

Chapter 2 - Flirts

4.6K 150 24
By GabrielleChnc

After hanging around the school court yard and talking to students we had known from middle school, I was feeling a lot more confident about starting high school. Emma of course, was already freaking out about the senior prank day - where we freshmen would inevitably be humiliated. And something made me sure that my brother and his friends would be behind most of the pranks...

Eventually, the bell rang and Emma and I rushed to our form room. Thankfully, we had been assigned form rooms during the holidays, so we knew that we would be together.

It didn't take long to find our room, and we walked anxiously inside to find a beaming lady standing in the middle of the room.

"Hello girls, you must be Emma and Sophia. I'm Miss Laura," she said with an incredibly large smile.

Emma and I smiled nervously back.

"So which one of you is which?" asked the old lady.

I heard a snigger from the back of the room, and turned to see that Michael and Jacob were in the back row, obviously finding our awkwardness hilarious. I rolled my eyes when I realised that Jacob had a girl with bleached blonde hair sitting on his lap. Sitting next to Michael, was basically a clone of the blonde girl that was on Jacob's lap. I realised that my suspicions had by been right about the type of people that my brother and his friends hung out with.

I heard Emma answer our new teacher, "I'm Emma, and this is Soph."

"Oh, so you like to be called Soph?" asked Miss Laura, her grin widening if that was even possible.

I nodded politely, as Michael choked back another laugh.

"Well, you two can go and sit with the other freshmen, they're all in the fourth row," said Miss Laura enthusiastically, gesturing to what was obviously the third row.

Sitting in the row, was a girl with red hair and glasses, and two boys. Emma and I made our way over. 

After that, Miss Laura called roll and eventually everyone began to break off into their own conversations. Emma and I introduced ourselves to our fellow freshmen.

I tried to start a conversation with the red haired girl, who I'd found out was called Rose. She, however, was incredibly shy and appeared as though she didn't have much to say.

Emma was just as bad though, and I stifled a giggle as I watched her stare unashamedly at Michael and Jacob.

"Emz, you're drooling," I joked, as she turned around to glare at me.

One of the freshmen, Jim, began to laugh at me and we started a conversation about what classes we would each be taking.

Emma, who had just received her timetable, immediately snatched mine off me to check whether we had any classes together.

"Oh my God," exclaimed Emma hysterically, "Soph we only have one class together, what am I going to do?!"

I chuckled at her insanity, "Calm done Emz, I'm sure you'll know some people. Otherwise just make new friends."

She stared at me with wide eyes, as if that was a crazy idea.

"What if I don't know ANYONE?" she wailed.

Jim, and the other male freshman, Fred, stared at her in shock.

I simply shook my head, "Don't worry, she'll calm down," I explained with a giggle.

All of a sudden, I felt a heavy arm swung around my shoulder. I turned to see Michael smirking at me, with Jacob right behind him.

"Yes Edwards?" I questioned him, trying to shake his arm off me.

He simply tightened his hold, laughing at how annoyed I was becoming.

"How's our little fresh meat going?" cooed Jacob, as he pretended to pinch my cheeks.

I rolled my eyes, "You know, it's bad enough that you annoy me basically 24/7 at home, and now I have to see you at school too?!"

They ignored me, and continued to do whatever they could to try and embarrass me. What I couldn't understand, was why they would want to be seen with a little freshman?

Especially considering how unhappy the girls that they had been sitting with looked.

The girl who had been sitting next to Michael, stood up and walked over to our group.

"Mike, who is this?" she asked sweetly, smiling at me.

Michael looked slightly annoyed at first, as I stifled a laugh at his new nickname. I bet he loved that…

"Oh I know where I've seen you before!" Exclaimed the girl, "You're Dylan's little sister!"

I nodded, "Yup, I'm Sophia."

She grinned at me, "Well you are just so cuteeeee! I'm Jessica"

I smiled wearily at her enthusiasm.

"Yes she's so cute!" exclaimed "Mike", loving how unenthusiastic  I looked.

"Mr. Edwards and Mr. Smith, I hope you aren't scaring the new students!" said Miss Laura from her desk, staring at them with a disapproving look.

"Nah, Miss. Laura, just welcoming them!" said Jacob with a wink.

I scoffed, as Miss Laura smiled back at Jacob - as though she was under his spell. Just great, it seemed that even the teachers loved Edwards and Smith. 

Thankfully, some guys at the back of the room called Michael, Jacob and Jessica to see some video that had been taken at a party on the weekend.

As soon as they had left, the previously quiet Rose turned to me with wide eyes.

"NO WAY you know Jacob and Michael!?" she whispered excitedly so that they couldn't hear.

I raised my eyebrows, "Yeah unfortunately."

Emma, however loved the new turn of conversation.

"I know right, how lucky is she?!" she whispered back to Rose, pleased that she was finally talking about something exciting.

Jim and Fred looked less than excited about the two girls obsession with the senior boys, so I began chatting to them about what sports we would be taking. I was pleased to find out that Fred was also keen to join the track team.

After what seemed like an incredibly long form room, the bell FINALLY rung and we headed off to our first classes. My first class was gym, which I had with Jim and Fred. I was excited to test out the school's gym class, because I actually loved sport. The boys and I eventually found the gym, and we all changed into our sport uniform.

I was surprised to see Dylan and Michael when we walked into the massive gym. Oh great, one of the senior gym classes was at the same time - and just my luck, it contained my brother and Michael. 

I suddenly heard a high pitched squeal of my name, and I turned to see Jessica waving like a lunatic. She however, was not in gym clothes. Rather, she sat filing her freshly manicured nails on a bench with one of her friends. I couldn't say that I was surprised to discover she was one of those girls that skipped gym class.

Jessica sauntered over to Dylan and Michael, calling me over in the process. I groaned, and hesitantly walked over to join them.

"You're stalking me fresh meat," said Michael with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes, "Hardly," I shot back.

Dylan simply chuckled at our exchange.

"Dy, Dy, I just love your sister," cooed Jessica with a big smile.

Once again, I stifled a giggle at the nickname she had given. Dylan also didn't seem to pleased with being referred to as 'Dy Dy', which sounded more like a little girls name.

Suddenly, a loud clapping (thankfully) interrupted our conversation.

A coach walked into the middle of the gym, "Hello everyone. I'm Coach Parker, the senior coach. Unfortunately, Coach Carter the freshmen Coach is away on sick leave for three weeks so we will be combining the two gym classes."

This announcement resulted mainly in groans, but a few squeals of excitement from some of the freshmen girls.

The coach continued speaking, "I want each senior to pair up with a freshman of the opposite sex. No arguments, just do it."

I sighed, at least I would be able to go with Dylan…. or so I thought, until Michael walked up to me with a wink.

"Hey partner," he smirked.

"Edwards," I greeted him with an eye roll.

The coach stared at us, and for a minute I thought he was going to yell. But instead he just walked off shaking his head. And as he did, I swear I heard him mutter, "flirts". 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

So here's Chapter 2! Sorry if it takes a looooonnggg time to update, the reason is that I just got 100 + reads today, and I'm on hiatus [ supposed to be ] but idk why, I just feel like I want to continue this story. Thank you for all of the comments on chapter 1! Your responds made me smile :)

And btw if you have a better [cute] nickname for Michael and Dylan, please just let me know! Put that on the comment below :) Because I think Mike [ read : My key ] and Dy Dy was just.. stupid ._.

Anyway don't forget to vote, comment and fan! Constructive comments will be so much appreciated (:

Tweet me here : @raawrielle

Love, 

GabrielleChnc x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349 15 36
Hannah joins college in Chicago due to her dad's job transfer, the sudden change of her environment makes her feel uncomfortable. She starts experien...
544 69 10
When Zac's parents forced him to move and change schools little did he know he would meet the love of his life. Problem now is, will she still love h...
172K 2.2K 40
Sofia Bordelon is like a normal teenage girl. Beside the fact she is Bart Bordelon's daughter! Barely anyone knows that Bart has a daughter so when h...
2.3M 42.9K 38
Sophia Daniels was just an ordinary girl who, like every girl in school, wanted Jake Campbell to be their boyfriend. She's pretty, tall, smart and th...