God's Grand Design

By MujikaruNeko

After a long day of randomness, Lucifer sits atop the roof of a church. He gets captured by said church, and... More

Episode 1: A church captured Lucifer?
Episode 2: White wings, and a little bit of war
Episode 3: What happens next?
A/N
Episode 4: Falling over again
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9

A/N

537 7 2
By MujikaruNeko

It's going to be a while before I can update again, I'm really sorry about this. I've been having problems at home, and life is just giving me  a hard time. I hope you can forgive me for not updating this for a while, too. I can't really talk about it right now, because even now, I'm in a tight spot, so I'll let you know when I'm able to update for you guys again. 

GOMEN!

#LIFEUPDATE!

Not all of the problems at my place are solved right now, but I now that I should be able to update more often, now. Things are getting CHAOTIC because next week I should be going to Chicago, Illinois, and I'll be staying there for while, about a week or so, and so... yeah. I'll be able to update more often, now, but I'm saying that I probably won't update every time you tell me too. 

I know that sucks, but life is going to suck with this fic for a while, so... try to bear with meeee! I love you guys, PEACE!

--MyujikaruNeko

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 419 44
What if Tom Ellis had a bad side? A side that nobody knows? And not just like as in his famous role of Lucifer Morningstar? "People think of me as a...
63.4K 1.7K 16
When Mc and the demon brothers take a trip to the human world, they run into trouble as they come across the Sakamaki brothers. Will Mc and the demon...
58K 1.4K 18
When Lucifer first heard of his father's newest creations, he was outraged. As if these little apes weren't bad enough, God wants him to worship them...
416 12 2
A week before the show. Extermination day. Charlie had left the hotel to run a few errands just a few hours before the extermination would start. Vag...